Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728 LastLast

Thread: BWS2DA!E12 - Enter Alexa! Helioptile and Gogoat!!

I don't get U guys. Pignite bately appears in the anime while Charizard got too much focus in OS and than in AG again and in BW now.

Pignite got 1 evolution episodes. It appeared in 3 gyms and only was the star in the 2nd one. Let the guy have some development probably no evolution. but okay . It didn't battled in ages since the League I believe.
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post
    Well, Pignite has a rounder body then Pignite and Krookodile.

And seriously. It's the anime. Pikachu must be around level 100, but it gets its little *ss beaten all the time.

The funny thing is, the Pokemon you argue would be better choices are shown facing off against Xerneas and Yveltal at the end of the second Gameplay Trailer. XD

Coincidences. Coincidences everywhere.

(The one that revealed Fairy-Type.)
    Having an egg shaped body doesn't make you rounder. Because both Krookodile and Charizard are fatter than Pignite. Charizard and Krookodile aren't small skinny Pokemon. And without evolving into Embosr which really fits the best, I just can't see Pignite beating Golurk.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Having an egg shaped body doesn't make you rounder. Because both Krookodile and Charizard are fatter than Pignite. Charizard and Krookodile aren't small skinny Pokemon. And without evolving into Embosr which really fits the best, I just can't see Pignite beating Golurk.
    Maybe they just one to give the big guy some love before XY. If you ask me, besides itself and Snivy, I can't stand how none of Ash's Pokemon have a good personality.

Though I'd rather Snivy evolves before X&Y, and the two evolve together in an X&Y return. Those two make an awesome team. If it weren't for Oshawott, I'm sure those two would both be fully evolved.

And Pignite is obviously fatter then Charizard and Krookodile. Out of the three of them, who has Thick Fat as a DW ability?

Please stop whining about it. It won't change anything.

I want to see if Alexa mentions Viola, even if it isn't by name.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Pignite beat Hydreigon, not by itself, but it beat Hydreigon. Golurk is a step down.

So just a short idea of the entries:
    - Pignite
    - Hariyama
    - Dragonite
    - Beartic
    - Pansage
    - Golurk

Round 1:
    - Pansage vs. Hariyama: Hariyama
    - Dragointe vs. Beartic: Dragonite/Beartic
    - Pignite vs. Golurk: Pignite
    - X
    Round 2:
    - Pignite vs. Dragonite/Beartic
    - Hariyama vs. X
    Finals:
    - Pignite vs. Hariyama

Just a short guess.

It just seems incredibly dull to introduce Gogoat and Helioptile in an episode in which they'll do barely anything. Helioptile seems like a sure fit to get into mischief with Axew at a later date. Cough*Noivern episode*Cough.. -.-
    Last edited by Locormus; 13th July 2013 at 10:49 PM.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

This thread is going from Thread: BWS2DA!E12 - Enter Alexa! Helioptile and Gogoat!! to Thread: dman_dustin complains about Pignite being used in a Sumo Wrestling Contest when that's it's basis!!!

Anyway, I think Alexa will record the sumo competition.

To me is not the fact that Pignite is in a Sumo Competition that irks me. It's the fact that they could have used any other type of tournament and given a win to a Pokémon who truly needs it, like Snivy.

Still, this episode seems interesting to me.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

In a sumo wrestling match, size and weight should play a massive part in who wins or loses(ie Charizard>pignite). But since its pokemon a pikachu could probably push a groudon (over 2000 pounds) out of the ring because friendship.

Pignite beats a Watchog before Golurk or atleast figths one before or after Golurk, Dragonite is seen slaming Beartic to the ground(I'm still going with he is going to get DQed for that).

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    To me is not the fact that Pignite is in a Sumo Competition that irks me. It's the fact that they could have used any other type of tournament and given a win to a Pokémon who truly needs it, like Snivy.

Still, this episode seems interesting to me.
    The thing that irks me is that Iris uses Dragonite again, what about poor Axew? Series is almost done and she over uses it like heck.
    I hope either Ash or Dento wins this thing, I want Iris to notice this before the series ends.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Pignite beats a Watchog before Golurk or atleast figths one before or after Golurk, Dragonite is seen slaming Beartic to the ground(I'm still going with he is going to get DQed for that).
    Did they show anything battling anything else in the preview? Like show anything of Hariyama?

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDragonfangirl View Post
    The thing that irks me is that Iris uses Dragonite again, what about poor Axew? Series is almost done and she over uses it like heck.
    I hope either Ash or Dento wins this thing, I want Iris to notice this before the series ends.
    The sad thing is that Axew wants to evolve into a Haxorus but Iris gives it no opportunities. Anyways, because this is a 6th Generation advertisement episode, I'm sure Helioptile will win it all some way. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Colton S View Post
    .I'm sure Helioptile will win it all some way. -.-
    Do we even know if Pansy is even in this tournament, and not just recording it?

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    Do we even know if Pansy is even in this tournament, and not just recording it?
    I don't know, but they want to advertise with this episode, so that probably means doing something cool with the new ones.

You realize this is a sumo tourney right? even though Ash most likely tried to register mijumaru and pansage got in, something like heliotile with no arms would never be allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tropius19 View Post
    You realize this is a sumo tourney right? even though Ash most likely tried to register mijumaru and pansage got in, something like heliotile with no arms would never be allowed.
    Yeah. I was being sarcastic. But realistically, this will probably be Pignite development.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    Sorry, but I think it's sad how some are complaining over Pignite getting used in this tournament instead of Charizard.
    Why is this an either or option? Ash has a gigantic Unova team, and I don't want either of these overused Pokemon to be used. Ultimately, it doesn't matter because this tournament doesn't involve battling.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

So I assume Georgia's not listed??
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Georgia? I'd be surprised if we ever see that awesome character again. Maybe in the Clair episodes but I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    you assume correctly

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post

Oh great now not only do we have to introduce the gen 6 Pokemon, but now there's also a pointless mini tournament AND a subplot on blasting off TR with the new Pokemon?

I wonder if TR is going to enter this tournament. If pansage can enter then so could Meowth. Or James could use Amoongus

Ash will lose this one for sure. He already has a Focus Band back at home.

Not ya'll complaining about Pignite being in a damn Sumo Tournament

Quote Originally Posted by J Ken View Post
    Ash will lose this one for sure. He already has a Focus Band back at home.
    Unless they decide to give him two, but they already know he has one given it showed up in the first episode of Best Wishes ( he had just gotten it in DP). Ash won the sumo competition back in Johto with Snorlax too.
    Last edited by Graham Aker; 14th July 2013 at 7:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by americanxdream View Post
    Not ya'll complaining about Pignite being in a damn Sumo Tournament
    It's mostly the point if Pignite doesn't evolve, then it shouldn't have been used, ON TOP of this stupid tournament not being about sumo, that way someone else could've gotten some screen time (like Snivy....or Palpitoad).
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728 LastLast