Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2DA!E12 - Enter Alexa! Helioptile and Gogoat!!

My first guess before looking at the scans was that Pansy was a Professor/Researcher since she matches the naming conventions for female professors and is found in the first town. Assuming she's the one with the brown hair on the left she doesn't quite look like one, though, so who knows ...

In any case it's possible she encourages Ash to go you-know-where.

On a semi-related note Professor Pansy could only be a more unfortunate name for an authority figure if Pansy were male.

I don't think she's the professor (unless I missed a conformation).....she could be the (anime only)female rival everyone is drooling for.

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    I don't think she's the professor (unless I missed a conformation).....she could be the (anime only)female rival everyone is drooling for.
    I don't know. She seems a bit too old to be Ash's main rival. Usually the mains have more or less the same age. I know that there is always a first time, but I can see her becoming a recurring character more than a rival.

Anyway, I'm quite interested in this episode. Maybe we'll see Parabolic Charge (or how it's called) for the first time in the anime?
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Check out my little sprite gallery by clicking here!

Pansy is a girl?

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    Pansy is a girl?
    Does she look like a boy to you? if you haven't seen the picture go to the first page, its the brown haired woman on the left.

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    Pansy is a girl?
    Yeah the one with the big....Gogoat.

<--My tumblr

\

Quote Originally Posted by Virgil133 View Post
    Yes we do. The Deserted Island episode airs in July. On the 4th we have the Beheeyem one and on the 11th and the 25 we have a break.
    It's definitely not the deserted island episode seeing how the deserted islands' only inhabitants are Eevee and its friends while this episode has the reporter and the crowd behind her.

I'm curious about Pansy's name. As far as I know all professors (at least in English) and all gym leaders (in Japanese) are named after plants. She's placed right next to a gym leader also named after a plant too.

In pokebeach it is said that Pansy is a reporter from Lumiose City.

Quote Originally Posted by Master_Tyrell View Post
    In pokebeach it is said that Pansy is a reporter from Lumiose City.
    There goes my hopes. We obviously won't have a reporter as a travelling partner....damn. Well a reporter means, she will be covering the rare Pokemon of Kanto(at least some of them are rare to Kalos , right?) Ash will learn about Kalos.

<--My tumblr

\

Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post
    It's definitely not the deserted island episode seeing how the deserted islands' only inhabitants are Eevee and its friends while this episode has the reporter and the crowd behind her.
    Who easily could have traveled with her to the island to report about treasure. Look I don't know the exact plot, but just because you can't see how this and the deserted island episode are the same doesn't mean we'll get two episodes in one day or whatever unlikely theory people have come up with. It's the same episode so deal with it.

It seems to me that Pansy is related to Viola, they look alike a lot.

I hope she battles Ash with Gogoat and Helioptile.

I'd like to see Gogoat vs. Pignite and Helioptile vs. Scraggy.

Who easily could have traveled with her to the island to report about treasure. Look I don't know the exact plot, but just because you can't see how this and the deserted island episode are the same doesn't mean we'll get two episodes in one day or whatever unlikely theory people have come up with. It's the same episode so deal with it.
    A break is always followed by a one hour special iirc. I am not sure though. So it could be the same

Pansy is indeed related to Viola species wise.

The pansy is a group of large-flowered hybrid plants cultivated as garden flowers. Pansies are derived from viola species Viola tricolor hybridized with other viola species, these hybrids are referred to as Viola × wittrockiana.[1] Some unrelated species, such as the Pansy Monkeyflower, also have "pansy" in their name.

<--My tumblr

\

Helioptile, in the anime already? Awesome.

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

i counted the episodes it'd take for america to get to this episode if there were no breaks, and surprisingly, it's the week before the game is released, kinda nice how it ended up that way.
    Friends are family you choose

Everything works out then, dub Da up til this episode, then immediately move on to XY.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersonicbro View Post
    i counted the episodes it'd take for america to get to this episode if there were no breaks, and surprisingly, it's the week before the game is released, kinda nice how it ended up that way.
    HA! That is cool

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Everything works out then, dub Da up til this episode, then immediately move on to XY.

Factoring how what we know Tom said in previous seasons dubbing for XY and has begun most likely. Now when we get it who knows. Maybe CN will air double eps till then or do eps mo-fri till XY and go back to one per week. Or maybe we get a XY preview like we got for AG and DP

Quote Originally Posted by Supersonicbro View Post
    Nice! I can't wait for X & Y anime Da! is getting on my nerves for its boring episodes and I think this is the first ep. from this arc that caught my attention!

Gogoat is cool. XD

We need at least the Sayonaraa episode to air as well. And it's not only about the US dub anime don't forget the German or other countries. I doubt they will just forget episodes especially if there is some development for Iris or Ash's pokemon.
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

So then they will just have this episode in the dub, And then ash will Randomly in kalos, with iris and cilan nowhere to be seen with no explanation? Nope, sorry, there won't be any cut out dub episodes...unless maybe A few early filler ones like the oshawott and zoroark episodes.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

CN could just show a marathon with all the DA! episodes like a week before the XY dub starts though...

I wonder if Ash will learn about Fairy types in DA! too.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAsADunsparce View Post
    CN could just show a marathon with all the DA! episodes like a week before the XY dub starts though...

I wonder if Ash will learn about Fairy types in DA! too.
    They arent going to do that though, so we just have to accept Da will be played fully over time. The most I could see is two per weekend.

And I could see sylveon still appearing, which would show it to ash.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

So this is interesting. Glad Helioptile is in it, he's awesome. But I need to wait for more info.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Yes we do. The Deserted Island episode airs in July. On the 4th we have the Beheeyem one and on the 11th and the 25 we have a break.
    There's actually no evidence of a break on the 25th at this time

TPCi are not gonna skip out on dubbing episodes nor are CN going to skip out on airing episodes that bind to their contract with TPCi and money they have to spend on these episode.

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast