Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2DA!E12 - Enter Alexa! Helioptile and Gogoat!!

Didn't they air a bunch of eps during the last few eps of BF and the same in June and July of 07 for DP?

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonTrainerTyler View Post
    Didn't they air a bunch of eps during the last few eps of BF and the same in June and July of 07 for DP?
    They did marathon through the first season of DP weekly and most of BF, otherwise CN doesn't do that anymore for quite a few reasons. One, they aren't given shared marketing value anymore from Pokemon and it's a third party show and two they likely aren't gonna blow their whole season load of episodes away. They'll continue forth with the one episode a week deal unless TPCi intervenes and says otherwise.(Which is pretty much zero so far.)

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    They'll continue forth with the one episode a week deal unless TPCi intervenes and says otherwise.(Which is pretty much zero so far.)
    If TPCi is smart, they'd pay CN some extra money so they will do the DA! marathon isntead of weekly episodes. This way you can start with the XY anime on the release dat which is extra marketing and will most likely be a profitable investment on TPCi's part.

As you said there's nothing in it for CN unless you give them a reason ,which is extra money. Plus CN still generates revenue from commercial breaks.

Anyway that was totally off topic.

So this is a DA episode? How weird. Surprisingly, I'm not looking forward to it. I love Gogoat to death, but I don't know why the writers are already hyping up the next generation in the anime when we don't even have info on the next anime saga. I mean it's one thing to show a Gen 6 Pokemon in one episode as a teaser of what's to come, and another to introduce two at the same time. It's so gimmicky and it makes this episode seem like another Johto Festival type thing that only serves to heavily promote a game, albeit one that won't even be released until October. It seems way too early for this imo.

Man, I wish I can see that picture more clearly. I hope they hurry up with Da! so that my attention will be in XY.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    So this is a DA episode? How weird. Surprisingly, I'm not looking forward to it. I love Gogoat to death, but I don't know why the writers are already hyping up the next generation in the anime when we don't even have info on the next anime saga. I mean it's one thing to show a Gen 6 Pokemon in one episode as a teaser of what's to come, and another to introduce two at the same time. It's so gimmicky and it makes this episode seem like another Johto Festival type thing that only serves to heavily promote a game, albeit one that won't even be released until October. It seems way too early for this imo.
    But it wasn't gimmicky to have klecleon at the johto league or ash fight a fully evolved gen 3 starter in his final league battle?
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    But it wasn't gimmicky to have klecleon at the johto league or ash fight a fully evolved gen 3 starter in his final league battle?
    Like I said, one new Pokemon is fair enough, but two at this stage seems unnecessary and just plain forced to me. The games won't be released for months and the writers are already bombarding us with new Pokemon that have nothing to do with BW imo. And I'm also a little pressed that Helioptile gets to debut before Pancham and Shishiko. I just can't imagine why Helioptile would appear first given that it's not even popular to begin with, at least not as popular as King Pancham and Queen Shishiko imo.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAsADunsparce View Post
    If TPCi is smart, they'd pay CN some extra money so they will do the DA! marathon isntead of weekly episodes. This way you can start with the XY anime on the release dat which is extra marketing and will most likely be a profitable investment on TPCi's part.

As you said there's nothing in it for CN unless you give them a reason ,which is extra money. Plus CN still generates revenue from commercial breaks.

If they have to run a marathon, they have to overwork too.

Logical Fallacy.

There is a reason marathons always have already aired episodes re-airing with one or two new episodes.

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

I'd still say there will be a bit of a delay between them, because Japan is more prone to breaks, therefore giving them a few weeks head start wouldn't be so bad.

Anyway, glad to see Helioptile and Gogoat in this. They're really pushing Gogoat aren't they? It will be interesting to see if Pansy gives us any hints or anything (And I suppose CoroCoro will have been out by then, so maybe we will get more info on Pansy then)

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAsADunsparce View Post

As it's been said, that couldn't happen. I don't care if the TPCI gets the episode before it airs in Japan, that doesn't change the fact that they could not dub it fast enough for it to air, around the same time as the Japanese. At best we are looking at a month difference, and I'm sure that would be straining the dub team a little thin.

Why do I believe this? Because look at how the Japanese do it. If TPCI could dub an episode and air it at the same time as the Japanese, then the Japanese should theoretically be able to air 2 episode a week for a 100 episodes a year (approximately), the Japanese do it in a way where if something happens, they can just skip 3 episodes and still be able to air episodes without taking a hiatus of any kind. That's how they do it, they have quite a few episodes ready to air before they actually air. TPCI would not be able to dub so many episode at once, to make it just like it was in Japan. Sure they could easily have the first episode dubbed and ready to air within a week after the Japanese, but they'd probably still be working on the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th episode, that they couldn't do it. Because it would be straining the dub production too thin, to the point of probably illegality. There's a reason the gap is the way it is, to comfortably dub an episode, at an appropriate pace.

------------

Anyway I'm surprised we are getting 6th gen during this filler saga, I guess 5th gen couldn't be in 4th gen because it was still 4th gen and not 4th gen (filler saga).
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Wow, teaser for Generation six, already? Sweet. Soon we should be getting episode titles foreshadwing Dento and Iris leaving.

edit;

Oh FYI This confirms already that Ash is staying for the next generation, course most of us should have known this by now :P
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post

Anyway I'm surprised we are getting 6th gen during this filler saga, I guess 5th gen couldn't be in 4th gen because it was still 4th gen and not 4th gen (filler saga).
    4th gen was the only gen we didn't see pokemon from the next region before getting there(ignoring movies).

We got Marill in kanto
    We got Wynaut/Kecleon/Blaziken episodes in Johto
    We got Chatot atleast in Hoenn

4th gen didn't get it probably because of the obvious change of continent pokemon are diferent limited to that continent, which they dropped in BW2 and in this new game that has pokemon from other regions anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    4th gen was the only gen we didn't see pokemon from the next region before getting there(ignoring movies).

We got Marill in kanto
    We got Wynaut/Kecleon/Blaziken episodes in Johto
    We got Chatot atleast in Hoenn

4th gen didn't get it probably because of the obvious change of continent pokemon are diferent limited to that continent, which they dropped in BW2 and in this new game that has pokemon from other regions anyway.
    I think Marill first appeared in Orange Islands? oh well we got Togepi in Kanto.

Also Munchlax in Hoenn and Weavile/Chatot/Electivire in Kanto.

I'm really glad this episodes happen. DA is pretty bland so far and this will hype the start of XY.

Gogoat and Helioptile look pretty good in that scan. I hope for a gen VI egg to happen and Ash hatching an Fairy type.
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    I'm really glad this episodes happen. DA is pretty bland so far and this will hype the start of XY.

Gogoat and Helioptile look pretty good in that scan. I hope for a gen VI egg to happen and Ash hatching an Fairy type.
    I'd rather Ash go to Kalos like he went to Hoenn and Unova tbh, with nothing apart from Pikachu. And then he would catch or get an egg.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    I'd rather Ash go to Kalos like he went to Hoenn and Unova tbh, with nothing apart from Pikachu. And then he would catch or get an egg.
    Not really relevant here, but something could happen in this episode (like an egg or capture), related to my point.

But I think it is beyond stupid for Ash to go somewhere he knows nothing about with just Pikachu.

What if Pikachu gets badly injured and gets captured by Team Rocket? What is Ash supposed to do? Pray that everything is going to be okay and somehow everything does end up okay.

I can understand the reason from keeping past generation Pokemon from 5th gen and 150 brand new Pokemon, and as idiotic as it was, I understand Ash only bringing Pikachu on "vacation" but no, sorry, Ash should bring 2 Pokemon with him to every new generation. Pikachu and a back up Pokemon.

There's no logic in only having one Pokemon, and then catching a Pokemon in the first or 2nd episode, because a lot can happen.

Think of the first episode of 5th generation with the whole Zekrom thing, and Pikachu's electricity messing up. What if some villain attacked, ignoring Juniper, and the assistants, Ash would be able to do nothing.

I just think a back-up Pokemon should always be mandatory in going to a new generation.

I guess if no old Pokemon have new evolutions, I guess Ash could just bring Pikachu.

But I always thought it would be cool if Ash caught a next generation Pokemon, in the very last generation episode, while going to the next region.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

^ He didn't know Hoenn when he went there, and his Pikachu got sick and he was all alone. Unova I guess was different since he had Oak and his mom. I wouldn't mind a second Pokemon if it had evolutions in Kalos, but I don't know. I get what you mean, but I would preferably see him go like he went in the beginning of Hoenn. Goes there and meets someone. :P

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonTrainerTyler View Post
    OMG! She reminds me of my lesbian teacher I once had! Epic! So Ash will stay in the series coolio! Glad to see that were getting a flow into Gen 6 and not the awful way DP did it
    Actively telling a story right up to the end, and what do we call it: RUBBISH SERIES!!! We needs Da-fillers to bring us in a coma before we can reboot our brains for a new series... And what do we call it: RUBBISH!

People need to make up their minds. And props for your lesbian teacher. I'd try convert her back.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Did they reveal sinnoh when Munchlax first appeared? Was hoenn mentioned when Keckelon first happened? I'm not holding my breath for anything until we have confirmed episodes that mark the end of gen 5
    Munchlax was wild, and the Kecleon owners were far too obsessed with finding their Kecleon again.. :P

Quote Originally Posted by RickHoenn View Post
    I think Marill first appeared in Orange Islands? oh well we got Togepi in Kanto.

Also Munchlax in Hoenn and Weavile/Chatot/Electivire in Kanto.
    And Ho-oh in Kanto, don't forget that! xD

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    ^ He didn't know Hoenn when he went there, and his Pikachu got sick and he was all alone. Unova I guess was different since he had Oak and his mom. I wouldn't mind a second Pokemon if it had evolutions in Kalos, but I don't know. I get what you mean, but I would preferably see him go like he went in the beginning of Hoenn. Goes there and meets someone. :P
    He knew Hoenn, Harrison told him all about it and Professor Birch after the league in the Misdreavus-episode.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Like I said, one new Pokemon is fair enough, but two at this stage seems unnecessary and just plain forced to me. The games won't be released for months and the writers are already bombarding us with new Pokemon that have nothing to do with BW imo. And I'm also a little pressed that Helioptile gets to debut before Pancham and Shishiko. I just can't imagine why Helioptile would appear first given that it's not even popular to begin with, at least not as popular as King Pancham and Queen Shishiko imo.
    Two pokemon is bombarding us? Wow, must have a strange definition of bombarding.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Awesome, Sixth Generation Pokémon already appearing in the anime! Have to say that I'm definitely going to be looking forward to this episode.

Though I'm wondering how Pansy will be in this episode. I wonder if she'll be talking about Kalos like how Harrison was about Hoenn or will it be something like how we got with when Kecleon appeared in the anime. I'm thinking that it'll probably more than likely will be like how Harrison since it'll be roughly under 2 months till XY is released. But, I don't think it will be THAT much in this episode. Probably she'll follow the group starting with this episode and then drop the Kalos bomb when it gets close to around late August/early September.

But hey, It's going to be cool that Gogoat is going to be appearing in this episode. I do wonder if Pansy will make a nod to riding on Gogoats in Lumiose city? It does make sense since she is a reporter from Lumiose and she does have a Gogoat.

there's no Battle Frontier?!

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Two pokemon is bombarding us? Wow, must have a strange definition of bombarding.
    Two Pokemon in one episode is a lot imo especially since the X & Y anime won't start for another five months. It's like the writers are forcing as many new Pokemon into the tail-end of BW because they couldn't pace themselves correctly before. I also don't see how the introduction of two brand-new Pokemon suddenly justifies the entire arc. I still think there have been too many fillers and one episode with two Pokemon debuts doesn't suddenly make up for that in my humble opinion. But seeing Gogoat will be cute. That's probably all I can look forward to, at least until I find out what else the writers have in store for this episode.

Hmm, well I could care less about Gogoat but maybe this will help me like Helioptile a little more. I would like to see what kind of moves it can learn.

I do wonder if any of the other revealed pokemon will make and appearance or get mentioned. After all I think the starters getting mentioned in a regions into episode would be semi expected.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Pansy is the new girl right?? I dont really know that much about her but if we're getting generation six stuff so soon then I guess thats a plus. I dont really like either Gogoat or Heliotile but may be there will be other new Pokemon. This feels like the kanto fair from the Charizard episode tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Ke$ha View Post
    Pansy is the new girl right?? I dont really know that much about her but if we're getting generation six stuff so soon then I guess thats a plus. I dont really like either Gogoat or Heliotile but may be there will be other new Pokemon. This feels like the kanto fair from the Charizard episode tho.
    Pansy is the one standing with the Gym Leader Viola in the scans.....in another scan she's revealed to appear in the anime and has big bo.. Gogoat.

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Quote Originally Posted by Ke$ha View Post
    Pansy is the new girl right??
    She's a new character from the games, but if you're thinking about the female protagonist, that would be Yvonne. No idea when my good sis will appear in the anime.

And I just remembered that Gym Leaders tend to have plant-related names in the Japanese games. Is it possible that Pansy could be a Gym Leader? I know her two Pokemon are of different types, but this could be another Striaton Gym situation where the Gym Leader uses two types of Pokemon. Or maybe I'm over thinking things. :x

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast