Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2DA!E12 - Enter Alexa! Helioptile and Gogoat!!

Default BWS2DA!E12 - Enter Alexa! Helioptile and Gogoat!!

Title: Alexa Appears! Helioptile and Gogoat!! 「パンジー登場!エリキテルとゴーゴート!!」
    Airdate: July 18, 2013
    Link: http://www.serebii.net/corocoro6132th.jpg (info in the left corner of the image).

Based on a new scan this features Gogoat and a character named Pansy. Since the image isn't clear, i am not sure but it seems that a Helioptile is also there.

Edit:-
    Source: http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wik...sodes_revealed
    "Alexa is a Pokémon journalist who would travel with Ash and friends until they get back to Kanto. She also brings with her Helioptile, Gogoat, and Noivern."
    Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post

So Noivern is debuting too.

This is great.
    Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Here's some better pics.
        Spoiler:- Img:
    Last edited by Lucario At Service; 15th June 2013 at 12:56 PM.

This is not a new episode but the Deserted Island Adventure one....

OMG! She reminds me of my lesbian teacher I once had! Epic! So Ash will stay in the series coolio! Glad to see that were getting a flow into Gen 6 and not the awful way DP did it

Quote Originally Posted by Virgil133 View Post
    Oh didn't know about it since the date for that episode haven't been revealed yet.

Then this thread isn't needed, so i think it would be better to close (or merge) this one.

Pansy has a Helioptile

We don't know that yet

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    We don't know that yet
    Yes we do. The Deserted Island episode airs in July. On the 4th we have the Beheeyem one and on the 11th and the 25 we have a break.

Pansy lol hope the english name is different I can see people joking about her name

Yes we do. The Deserted Island episode airs in July. On the 4th we have the Beheeyem one and on the 11th and the 25 we have a break.

Maybe a double ep week

this could be an EGG EPISODE FOR ASH! especially if this is the treasure episode. which will take us to Kalos.

but looks intersting. hopefully ash will face pancy. Pika vs Helioptile and Charizard vs Gogoat
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

This is the first Da episode that has caught my intrest. Even if it is just filler, I can't wait to see Gogoat in action.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    This is the first Da episode that has caught my intrest. Even if it is just filler, I can't wait to see Gogoat in action.
    How could it be filler if Ash learns of Kalos and Gen 6?

Its obviously not filler, its introducing a game character from the new games.

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonTrainerTyler View Post
    How could it be filler if Ash learns of Kalos and Gen 6?
    Did they reveal sinnoh when Munchlax first appeared? Was hoenn mentioned when Keckelon first happened? I'm not holding my breath for anything until we have confirmed episodes that mark the end of gen 5

Did they reveal sinnoh when Munchlax first appeared? Was hoenn mentioned when Keckelon first happened? I'm not holding my breath for anything until we have confirmed episodes that mark the end of gen 5
    But we SAW a gen pokemon so I would hardly call that filler. Plus May caught Munchlax in that episode so I would not use that as an example. On top we never had a Gen character appear in those episodes. That alone should give you more hope

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    but looks intersting. hopefully ash will face pancy. Pika vs Helioptile and Charizard vs Gogoat
    I don't want that to happen, because whenever Ash has had a battle with a pokemon from a newer gen (during an older gen arc), Ash's pokemon tend to lose that match (example, Charizard Vs. Blaziken and Pikachu Vs. Electivire).

I can take Pikachu losing the match but not Charizard.

@Lucario

Wynaut? It's not like everyone's going to remember him for the Go-goat loss right? It's good to see the most OP thing lose every once in awhile, and besides, I'd rather get some action rather than rotting in the ball.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonTrainerTyler View Post
    But we SAW a gen pokemon so I would hardly call that filler. Plus May caught Munchlax in that episode so I would not use that as an example. On top we never had a Gen character appear in those episodes. That alone should give you more hope
    Perhaps I should have used uninteresting over filler.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    @Lucario

Wynaut? It's not like everyone's going to remember him for the Go-goat loss right? It's good to see the most OP thing lose every once in awhile, and besides, I'd rather get some action rather than rotting in the ball.
    I can take pikachu being steamrolled, heck I would even cheer on Gogoat, but Charizard crosses the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    this could be an EGG EPISODE FOR ASH! especially if this is the treasure episode. which will take us to Kalos.

If Ash catches Dunsparce, he might send his Charizard to Valley.I don't think there will be Charizard vs Gogoat match.

Most likely Ash will lose a battle to that trainer.I still hope it will be tie or win for Ash.

could that picture be anymore small

anyways i'm quite interested to see how they will introduce it, seeing as it's from a new region, also

wake me up, before you gogoat
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Gogoat and Helioptile! So exciting!

I guess this will be the episode Ash learns about Kalos and figures out het wants to go there.

Doesn't Pansy have any other role other than appear in the anime? Does Ken Sugimori draw arts exclusively for anime?

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

I would like to see scraggy vs helioptile, And maybe pignite or snivy vs gogoat....or maybe krookodile.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    Doesn't Pansy have any other role other than appear in the anime? Does Ken Sugimori draw arts exclusively for anime?
    It seems that she is a game character as well. But whats her role in the games is unknown at the moment.

Neither of those examples happened near the end of the journey through the region like this one though.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Cool.

So if you don't count Mewtwo's new forme, Helioptile and Gogoat are going to be the first Gen VI Pokemon in the Anime.

Page 1 of 28 1234511 ... LastLast