Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2DA!E12 - Enter Alexa! Helioptile and Gogoat!!

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    SO is it possible at some point now we have both claire and alexa both traveling with the gang? It is going to be crowded when they back to pallet town.
    Wait, where does it say that Alexia is going to travel with the group? If it's speculation, I don't think its possible. She's a reporter covering stuff, she came to Decorola just for covering a few foreign Pokemon (assuming that a few of Kanto/Unova Pokemon are rare in Kalos). I don't see her going with the main cast. But if she does, oh I am going to really love it :x

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    Wait, where does it say that Alexia is going to travel with the group?
    It was said here

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    Wait, where does it say that Alexia is going to travel with the group? If it's speculation, I don't think its possible. She's a reporter covering stuff, she came to Decorola just for covering a few foreign Pokemon (assuming that a few of Kanto/Unova Pokemon are rare in Kalos). I don't see her going with the main cast. But if she does, oh I am going to really love it :x
    http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wik...sodes_revealed

OMFG! The writer gods have answered my prayers!!

Clair, Alexia god....yes this will be a overcrowd! Anybody expecting an overhaul in the opening? I mean I don't have great expectations on Da! At least filler episodes with gen 6 promotion isn't as pointless as filler episodes right?

<--My tumblr

\

Well I guess we know how Ash and the gang go to Kalos lol. I think this might heighten Iris and Dento's chances of staying.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Wow. Pansy really needs to feed that Helioptile some more. XD
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

DA! got so much better now! Alexa seems quite nice and having cute Helioptile and Gogoat with us for some eps seems to be quite nice!
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Quote Originally Posted by Virgil133 View Post
    "Alexa, known as Pansy in Japanese, is a Pokémon journalist who would travel with Satoshi and friends until they get back to Kanto. She also brings with her Helioptile, Gogoat, and Noivern."
    Well for those who wanted it, I think this just killed any chance of Ash getting Helioptile, Gogoat, and Noivern.

If Alexa is going to be traveling with the group for 10 or so episodes, well then there would be no point.

However if Noivern has pre-evolutions like I think it does, I suppose Ash could get it.

That said, I don't like that Alexa has Noivern, and she's travelling with the group (I would've been happier had it been something like Vivillon, or even Flabebe), but sure whatever, I guess whatever to make Iris happy and see it in action as many times.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    If Alexa is going to be traveling with the group for 10 or so episodes, well then there would be no point.
    What makes you say that? Ash can still get any one of them in Kalos.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    Indeed. People said the same when Khoury caught Gible

Large image of Noivern

Noivern is very awesome-looking for sure. I wonder if it is like Druddigon, or if it has a young form.

I hope that the fact that three new Pokémon are already debuting, means there will be a lot of Pokémon this time, hehe~

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    Lol like there was ever a chance in hell Ash was getting Helioptile.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Ok how's this for a plot.

On one of the da islands there's been sighting of an unknown pokemon. Based on descriptions Pansy recognises it as a Noivern and goes to investigate why one is randomly on the islands

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Ok how's this for a plot.

On one of the da islands there's been sighting of an unknown pokemon. Based on descriptions Pansy recognises it as a Noivern and goes to investigate why one is randomly on the islands
    But it says she owns it in one of the summaries.

Excited for new Pokémon in the animé, especially seeming there was no BW Pokémon in Sinnoh (bar Zoroark/Zorua). Most excited for Noivern and Helioptile (Think Gogoat will be quite boring).

I wonder if Alexa will ride on Gogoat and Ash and the gang spazz out that she's sitting on her Pokémon.

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    But it says she owns it in one of the summaries.
    it says she brings it with her when she travels with the group. no reason she can't catch it here

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Indeed. People said the same when Khoury caught Gible

Large image of Noivern

Yay my current 6gen favourite awesome, second favourite could also appear but thats asking too much(that pancham).

Pansy will be traveling with them? awesome more Helioptile and Gogoat scens I guess and Noivern if its caugth by someone, they could give it to Iris before she leaves or save it to Satoshi in Kalos.

Quote Originally Posted by s2daam View Post
    Excited for new Pokémon in the animé, especially seeming there was no BW Pokémon in Sinnoh (bar Zoroark/Zorua). Most excited for Noivern and Helioptile (Think Gogoat will be quite boring).

I wonder if Alexa will ride on Gogoat and Ash and the gang spazz out that she's sitting on her Pokémon.
    He has seen people riding pokemon, he has ridden pokemon even, makes no sense for him to be surprised.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 15th June 2013 at 11:17 AM.

In that Noivern pic, the right side of the underside of his tail is blue like his wing membrane. But the left part is purple, like the way up to his chest. Is it suppose to be like that?

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    In that Noivern pic, the right side of the underside of his tail is blue like his wing membrane. But the left part is purple, like the way up to his chest. Is it suppose to be like that?
    I think it's meant to be like that and part of Noivern's design - if you look closely in one of the X & Y trailers, Noivern's stomach area is purple but under the tail it's that turquoise colour again.
    Morjens!
    3DS FC: 3110-4257-9678

Quote Originally Posted by Munchy View Post
    I think it's meant to be like that and part of Noivern's design - if you look closely in one of the X & Y trailers, Noivern's stomach area is purple but under the tail it's that turquoise colour again.
    *checks* That is true. My bad, it just looked a little 'error-y' because the place where the colors change were perfectly hidden by it's leg. ^^

EDIT: However, from the trailer, I think more of Noivern's tail is suppose to be blue than shown here.

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    Yup

Alexa might be seen on the boat every now and then, but I can't really see her with the group everywhere they go. I dunno, maybe she will.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    Alexa might be seen on the boat every now and then, but I can't really see her with the group everywhere they go. I dunno, maybe she will.
    I could see her similar to parker. Popping up a lot but not having much of a major role in episodes.

She might feature more in some episodes though. Could see her having a big role when Ash gets to Kanto. Interviewing Oak or something before taking Ash to Kalos with her.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Interviewing Oak
    I believe that this would be the main reason why Alexa would be traveling with Ash & Co. to Kanto.

Also, if N could be with the group for a duration of approximately 5 episodes and Meloetta (an important character in the anime) be with the group for 13 episodes, then why can't Alexa (as an important character promoting the new gen) be in with the group for a period of 10-13 episodes.

On another note, for some odd reason i get the feeling that Ash obviously won't know a thing about Noivern (or Gogoat & Helioptile for that matter). But the writers would make Iris know about it all, just to show that Ash is an idiot and immature in comparison to Iris.
    Last edited by Lucario At Service; 15th June 2013 at 1:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Yay my current 6gen favourite awesome, second favourite could also appear but thats asking too much(that pancham).

Pansy will be traveling with them? awesome more Helioptile and Gogoat scens I guess and Noivern if its caugth by someone, they could give it to Iris before she leaves or save it to Satoshi in Kalos.

He has seen people riding pokemon, he has ridden pokemon even, makes no sense for him to be surprised.
    They could make him surprised for the sake of the games lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    I believe that this would be the main reason why Alexa would be traveling with Ash & Co. to Kanto.

Also, if N could be with the group for a duration of approximately 5 episodes and Meloetta (an important character in the anime) be with the group for 13 episodes, then why can't Alexa (as an important character promoting the new gen) be in with the group for a period of 10-13 episodes.

On another note, for some odd reason i get the feeling that Ash obviously won't know a thing about Noivern (or Gogoat & Helioptile for that matter). But the writers would make Iris know about it all, just to show that Ash is an idiot and immature in comparison to Iris.
    So not knowing about a Pokemon not native to your home is considered immature? Ash is not a bookworm like Gary or Max to know things well beforehand. He would rather jump in and see new Pokemon than read them in a book like Max

<--My tumblr

\

Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast