Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2DA!E12 - Enter Alexa! Helioptile and Gogoat!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Honestly the only time I can see the bros showing up is a monkey evo episode or Dento's potential departure episode.
    Why not? have them appear in the evolution stone episodes, and evolves the 3 monkeys.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Why not? have them appear in the evolution stone episodes, and evolves the 3 monkeys.
    Again though, how would they get there that fast and happen to know that cilan is also there right at the time? I mean, This is supposed to be a huge archipelgo of pretty big islands.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Again though, how would they get there that fast and happen to know that cilan is also there right at the time? I mean, This is supposed to be a huge archipelgo of pretty big islands.
    The routes for the cruise must be available for anyone. They'll just wait. Like I'm guessing Burgundy will be waiting at the destination port for her revenge against Cilan.

Dent is contacting them through the internet, so the messaging is instaneous, they don't need to wait for a Wingull to reach their town, they can just catch one of those water planes like Oak did, everything in the opening has appeared/is going to appear in some fashion.

We may also get a Dent/Iris episode back in Isshu or wherever they go so the bros can appear there.

Hey, Chili magically appeared in Driftveil City, I don't think Chili/Cress showing up in Decolora Islands or even Kanto, is impossible.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    Except for the last episode I don't remember coincidence being overused in Pokemon more than any other anime.
    Every single time ash just happens to find the evil team in the middle of nowhere.
    How a certain problem happens just when ash gets there
    How team rocket always finds there way back after a blastoff.
    How its always summer except in designated areas.
    Last edited by LizardonX; 25th June 2013 at 12:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Hey, Chili magically appeared in Driftveil City, I don't think Chili/Cress showing up in Decolora Islands or even Kanto, is impossible.
    Driftveil is also on the same land mass and not incredibly far away from striation...at least not compared to way out in the middle of the ocean on a random island near kanto. Plus, the only reason chili got there was from being freaked out, but neither and cress were expected to ever leave.

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    How its always summer except in designated areas.
    OMG I thought I was the only one! :O

Even though it was expected, is this episode and an intro to DA kind of a lock on ash continuing to be the main character
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    Even though it was expected, is this episode and an intro to DA kind of a lock on ash continuing to be the main character
    The lock To ash staying as the main character is the anime continuing period, because he will be there until the end.

Named Admiral Sentret

I don't know if this has been mentioned this yet but I wonder if this episode is to advertise X/Y in the Us. Because unless they pull some type of catch up for the English Dub then the Anime isn't gonna be ready to switch to X/Y for the English dub. So this episode could air around the time X/Y come out.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon00151 View Post
    I don't know if this has been mentioned this yet but I wonder if this episode is to advertise X/Y in the Us. Because unless they pull some type of catch up for the English Dub then the Anime isn't gonna be ready to switch to X/Y for the English dub. So this episode could air around the time X/Y come out.
    Yep it has been mentioned, since this episode will air in the U.S on October 12, 2013, if no week breaks are present.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

That's what I said lol. In the monkey evo episode or his potential departure episode.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Back on topic guys the brothers won't appear in this episode. at least there is no reason maybe in the ev stone but it's doubtful aswell.

I hope Ash battles Alexa. But it looks more like a investigation episode for a Alexa to show her investigation skills.

I could see Alexa depart and Ash rencounter her at Oak's lab in the last BW ep.
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

That's what I said lol. In the monkey evo episode or his potential departure episode.
    By why not, I mean sure why not, good idea.

But I'm talking about the actual evolution stones episode that we know about.

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    I could see Alexa depart and Ash rencounter her at Oak's lab in the last BW ep.
    except we know she travels with Ash to kanto

uhhhh I thought it was just an asumption she would tag along. uhhh that will be to much for her to stay 10 episodes.
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Really hope Ash will have a serious battle with her (not a short, not-very-well-animated battle like most other, but I epic battle, of course). Like, Pikachu vs Helioptile, Charizard vs Noivern, and Gogoat vs... Oshawott or Scraggy.

Then, when Scraggy is about to lose, he evolves, into a new, alternate evolution for Scraggy!

Maybe I'm too sleepy.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

By why not, I mean sure why not, good idea.

But I'm talking about the actual evolution stones episode that we know about.
    Hmm maybe..although the most I'm expecting from that episode is another Pikachu/Thunder Stone plot and maybe Dento getting a Leaf Stone.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Hmm maybe..although the most I'm expecting from that episode is another Pikachu/Thunder Stone plot and maybe Dento getting a Leaf Stone.
    Another pikachu/thunderstone plot wouldn't make any sense, unless it was more as a joke/gag thing like when the stone was almost thrown right at him.

Named Admiral Sentret

Another pikachu/thunderstone plot wouldn't make any sense, unless it was more as a joke/gag thing like when the stone was almost thrown right at him.
    Ya well rehashing every region makes no sense either but there we go.

Scans from this episode or related to Alexa.
    http://i.imgur.com/fr0Sl4Zs.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/9kbBkDWs.jpg
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 29th June 2013 at 4:38 PM.

I see this episode being similar to BW110, but using Alexa instead of N.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    I see this episode being similar to BW110, but using Alexa instead of N.
    I don't see how since, Alexa doesn't seem opposed to fighting and actually has Pokemon.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I don't see how since, Alexa doesn't seem opposed to fighting and actually has Pokemon.
    It'll primarily be spent on a large amount of exposition through talking, then Team Rocket show up and Alexa contributes to defeating them in some way in the last 10 minutes. That's what I mean.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast