Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: BWSP: Mewtwo Awakens Prologue (July 11)

I want to know what Virgil is doing in this episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Colton S View Post
    The summaries tell you.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Quote Originally Posted by Colton S View Post
    In the grand scale of things, his Eevee finally has a chance to evolve instead of at the league and/or to heavily advertise and shove the Eevee line down our throats again.

So... in other words, Virgil does nothing but take up space? Because in the previews, it looks like to me he just stands around talking and being useless the whole special. I don't know much about him anyway, I just know his Pokémon's a rescue team or something, and from what I gather, his Pokémon do all the work and he just gives orders. And really, is the only reason why he shows up is because he has the Eeveelutions for marketing the Eevee/Pikachu short and not because he's a popular character? Far as I know, the other Chronicles/specials didn't use their stars as marketing tools.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    So... in other words, Virgil does nothing but take up space? Because in the previews, it looks like to me he just stands around talking and being useless the whole special. I don't know much about him anyway, I just know his Pokémon's a rescue team or something, and from what I gather, his Pokémon do all the work and he just gives orders. And really, is the only reason why he shows up is because he has the Eeveelutions for marketing the Eevee/Pikachu short and not because he's a popular character? Far as I know, the other Chronicles/specials didn't use their stars as marketing tools.
    Well to be fair, outside of the Elite Four, and Alder.

Virgil is apparently the strongest trainer in Unova, so it makes sense to use him. Though I'm sure Grimsley would've been interesting.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

the whole day I'm believing it's thursday and wait to see what will happen here! bummer!
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Virgil is a ranger, there is an incident with the Mewtwo, he was probably contacted to go there, no need to be a genius to see why it makes sense for him to be there.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post

Virgil is apparently the strongest trainer in Unova, so it makes sense to use him. Though I'm sure Grimsley would've been interesting.
    Who uses no Unova Pokemon, haha. I would prefer Grimsley too.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstar1994 View Post
    Who uses no Unova Pokemon, haha. I would prefer Grimsley too.
    well Eevee is catchable in Unova so technically he does have Unova Pokémon on his team lol

you mean to say 'Who uses no Pokemon introduced in Generation V'

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post

Nah, I rather any other Elite Four member have their debut in an episode than a special but I get what you're saying.

I'm fine with Virgil, I find he's a great choice and I get to see Team Eevee in action again too! XD

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

When does this air in Japan? It is the 11th there, but what time will it air?

Quote Originally Posted by _Sylveon_ View Post
    When does this air in Japan? It is the 11th there, but what time will it air?
    It's not clear. It's airing at some point in the timeslot allotted for the Kyurem movie and the special.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    It's not clear. It's airing at some point in the timeslot allotted for the Kyurem movie and the special.
    Which timeslot be that

I have no clue when the anime usually airs, sorry ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    In the grand scale of things, his Eevee finally has a chance to evolve instead of at the league and/or to heavily advertise and shove the Eevee line down our throats again.
    I hope it evolves into the other Eeveelution... the one that isn't released yet... there is one right... The Eevee gimmick is a popular one, so they like plugging their biggest draws often. I am personally a fan, because of the idea of it adapting/mutating and whatnot.
    Last edited by storm12; 10th July 2013 at 11:40 PM.
    HEAVEN-WIND-MOUNTAIN-EARTH
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/2m6x5l0.png[/IMG]
    MARSH-THUNDER-FIRE-WATER

Credit to http://ekurepu.deviantart.com/ for the awesome X and Y sprites

It starts at 7:00 PM JPT. So, in three hours.

Quote Originally Posted by _Sylveon_ View Post
    It starts at 7:00 PM JPT. So, in three hours.
    Yep but that's the same time an episode usually airs, only longer due to both this special and M15 airing instead.

It'll also be the around same length as an episode too but I'm guessing most of you already know that! :P

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819