Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: BWSP: Mewtwo Awakens Prologue (July 11)

Looks like TR is involved!!
    Plot:

Spoiler:- :

I swear this almost looks like one of those "POKEMON ANIME FOR OLDER FANS" idea post come to life people keep whining about.

The animation looks beautiful, I see more bad guy next to Virgil as well. Eevee likely evolves into Nifia. I noticed Thunders and Boosters are in reserve. Didn't expect Virgil to appear here though he's a good character so it's nice to see him again. The exposition on Mewtwo's backstory is going to be excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    Plot:

There's absolutely no sign of Team Rocket, though we might get a flashback to Sakaki.

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Ash isn't in this special

Wait Ash and co aren't in this?

My interest in this episode suddenly increased. This may turn out to be the full length BW2 trailer like anime style that was never made.
    Last edited by LizardonX; 15th June 2013 at 5:06 AM.

Congrats, Virgil. You're the only champion of the entire anime who gets to confront Mewtwo...for some reason.

You've become even more Gary Stu-ish than we thought!

Like a Virgil...appearing canonically for the very last tiiiiiime...

Like a Virrrrrrgill...Sylveon and Mewtwo...on our minds!

This could turn out to be awesome if the following things happen: 1. Leafeon uses an actual move, Eevee evolves into Sylveon, Mewtwo curbstomps Virgil, and/or we get conformation that this is either the same or another Mewtwo, and if the latter, explain who cloned it and why.

Plus, I hope Psystrike debuts here rather than in the movie...
    Last edited by Gamzee Makara; 15th June 2013 at 5:08 AM. Reason: oops...
    MUCHA HAWLUCHA, YEAH!

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    I swear this almost looks like one of those "POKEMON ANIME FOR OLDER FANS" idea post come to life people keep whining about.

The animation looks beautiful, I see more bad guy next to Virgil as well. Eevee likely evolves into Nifia. I noticed Thunders and Boosters are in reserve. Didn't expect Virgil to appear here though he's a good character so it's nice to see him again. The exposition on Mewtwo's backstory is going to be excellent.

There's absolutely no sign of Team Rocket, though we might get a flashback to Sakaki.
    who do you think this Daku person is? and why interest in mewtwo?

Not related to TR as far as we know.

Could be a member of the Kalos evil team. Especially if the game's theme is DNA.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    Not related to TR as far as we know.
    You have to admit that the "suspicious cameras" thing has TR's fingerprints all over it, at least.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Oh wow, I am so pumped up for this special now! A prologue to Mewtwo's new awakening form is a cool idea to begin with, give it a background story and all but now this is just pain awesome!!

Hm, really? So Virgil and Team Eevee are going to be appearing in this too, I cannot hold it in.. Dx

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

This episode features Virgil and his Pokémon Rescue Squad
    Well ain't this some fantastic news to wake up to Hopefully this should stop most of the whining about Virgil being "bland" or a "marketing tool" just because he won the league and didn't get to fight Ash.

Plot:

I am not entirely sure if it's TR, Danku could just be a Pokemon Hunter for all we know. (I hope it's TR though) But the plot sounds great. I am really looking forward to this, especially with such beautiful animation.

So, Eren Jaeger / Hentai Ouji Virgil comes back? I am excited about it, I wonder what he will do

Nothing but basic. You want to know me more? Ask me everything! I am otaku, fujoshi, love yuri too. Self-proclaimed Trip's queen on Pokemon fandom
    Favorite 2014 Anime characters so far : Haruka/Konoha/Kuroha Kokonose, Rin Matsuoka, Haru Ichinose, Ayato Kirishima, Kaine Seiya, Shoyou Hinata, Izumi Sena, Souji Okita (BakuRock!), Yato, Yuu Sonoda, Nico Yazawa

Quote Originally Posted by Virgil133 View Post
    Virgil being "bland" or a "marketing tool"
    I think its obvious that that's all he is. Even now he's just here to show off his Eeveelutions. So much development for his character. Not.

Glad about Mewtwo tho and I hope he does more than just change formes to excite the kiddies. He has a legacy to live up to and I hope he accomplishes that here

Quote Originally Posted by Luke Lucario View Post
    I think its obvious that that's all he is. Even now he's just here to show off his Eeveelutions. So much development for his character. Not.

Glad about Mewtwo tho and I hope he does more than just change formes to excite the kiddies. He has a legacy to live up to and I hope he accomplishes that here
    Virgil isn't the problem imo. I could tolerate and even like him if he appeared without his Eevee evolutions. They're the problem because we've been bombarded with them for the past year almost; it just seems like the Eevee hype has been around for that long. But apparently I'm the only one who feels as if they're drowning in Eevee stuff haha.

I don't really see what the problem is if Virgil just encounters Mewtwo though. I mean he won a Pokemon League, so it's not impossible for him to met a Legendary Pokemon.

Darn awesome, a Mewtwo special? Why doesn't this topic have more posts than this? I would get excited. Virgil appearing...im indifferent to it. He was a meh character to me, should have appeared more times in the Anime to be likeable. I would have preferred if it was Tobias who ended up catching that Mewt-*shot*

I don't keep up with the anime, so I have no idea who Virgil is, or his importance to... anything, other than being an excuse to show Sylveon I'm sure. Kind of worrying to hear Mewtwo becomes "gravely injured," I'm more wondering who or what does that to him. This almighty Psychic weather-and-time manipulator being brought down by anything other than an equal or those crazy machines designed to combat him would be disappointing. But I'll probably enjoy the backstory nonetheless.

~MEWTWO RETURNS AT LAST!~

Quote Originally Posted by Steelia View Post
    Kind of worrying to hear Mewtwo becomes "gravely injured," I'm more wondering who or what does that to him.
    Danku saying that Mewtwo was gravely injured when he saw it implies that he had something to do with that happening. Of course, that does beg the question what leverage Danku has, but remember that Giovanni got Mewtwo hurt by using machines.

Blah, I wish I wasn't the only one thinks Virgil is a cool character and having Eeveevolutions. Most people hate him for a petty reason(that he is a marketing tool.) He's a cool character outside of that, and is as good as Tyson or Harrison.

I will love this special, I can see it already. Virgil in Prologue to Mewtwo's awakening, this news made my day. I wish Bianca appear too and add some shipping:x (But uh let's leave that to fanfiction)

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Has it already been confirmed how long this special is gonna be? For all we know it could be around 60 minutes like with Mewtwo returns

Quote Originally Posted by Virgil133 View Post
    Has it already been confirmed how long this special is gonna be? For all we know it could be around 60 minutes like with Mewtwo returns
    It's only been confirmed that the entire special (which includes the Movie 15 airing and this prologue) will start at 19:00 and end at 20:54. Considering that the recent Movie 1 special was two hours long and included The Birth of Mewtwo (10.5 minutes) and a segment called Satoshi's Journey (around five minutes), I could only see this prologue being as long as a normal episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Kein View Post
    It's only been confirmed that the entire special (which includes the Movie 15 airing and this prologue) will start at 19:00 and end at 20:54. Considering that the recent Movie 1 special was two hours long and included The Birth of Mewtwo (10.5 minutes) and a segment called Satoshi's Journey (around five minutes), I could only see this prologue being as long as a normal episode.
    To clarify, the movie Kyurem & The Sword of Justice had a run time of 99 minutes. Add adverts and it pushes it to almost two hours. This special will likely be like 5 minutes

Newtwo looks even more epic in anime form than I thought. ^^ Neat.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by Kein View Post
    Ah I see. The animation of this special is similar to that of the movies, something which Mewtwo returns had as well. Because of that and Mewtwo's presence, I was hoping this special would be somehow similar to Mewtwo returns. 20 minutes is still good though.

This special will likely be like 5 minutes
    There is no way this special is gonna fit in 5 minutes
    Last edited by Virgil134; 15th June 2013 at 10:06 AM.

Virgil cool, the animation olooks great, movie like even, guessing who made the movie made this prologue.

To clarify, the movie Kyurem & The Sword of Justice had a run time of 99 minutes. Add adverts and it pushes it to almost two hours. This special will likely be like 5 minutes
    99 minutes including the Meloetta short (20 minutes), which won't be included this time. Also, Amazon.co.jp says that the total runtime is 92 minutes, which should mean that the movie itself is even a bit shorter than Movie 1 (75 minutes).
    Last edited by Kein; 15th June 2013 at 11:13 AM.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast