Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: BWSP: Mewtwo Awakens Prologue (July 11)

Everything about this seems cool! They should do episodes that focus on other characters more often. It's a real breath of fresh air. Can't wait to see mewtwo battle, this is going to be so nostalgic. Also, I am wondering how mewtwo got hurt. It's an achievement to just touch him!

Never expected Virgil to happen, this is exciting! I hope his Eevee evolves into Sylveon to calm Mewtwo or something. But basically all I want is confirmation whether or not this is the same old Mewtwo.
    Morjens!
    3DS FC: 3110-4257-9678

In result: 114 minutes of broadcasting. The last 2 minutes will be commercials, whose reduces to 112 minutes.

The Keldeo movie last 72-73 minutes. That leaves 41 minutes to the special.

The week before a movie premiers there's a long preview of the movie and the next episode preview of the episode of July 18th. That takes 5 minutes. There are 36 minutes remaining.

Later, take note for each hour there are 9-10 minutes of commercials. That takes 18 minutes.

What means... that the prologue will have between 15 and 20 minutes. Like a normal episode or a little less.
    I think that Pokemon is beautiful and has its charm

Serebii, Bulbagarden

Note: I decided to not post post that had cause hate to me anymore. If you see one, please PM me and I will delete the moment I'm aware and I'm online.

I need to take a break in the anime forum because these forum bored me.

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    I expected this to be skip in the dub like Mewtwo's origin!!
    Mewtwo's Origins wasn't skipped. 4kids got a copy of the movie that didn't have it yet because it wasn't made at the time.

This special episode is screaming Sylveon. Here's Eevee's chance to evolve!
    Really happy about this episode. I wonder how it will turn out, though. Mewtwo has always been one of the most interesting Pokémon here.
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

Oh look at that a Prolouge, and our Unova League Champ is making a return they've never done that. Sylveon I want you be here. And Mewtwo try to interact give us an interesting update Of what's happening.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

So Virgil is gonna be the main character here. Interesting! I guess there's more to his character than I initially thought.

I hope we'll see Sylveon here too. And I guess we'll learn about what Mewtwo's been up to ever since we saw it last time.

Virgil is actually appearing again? Well then. I hope to see some battles between the Eeveelutions and Mewtwo. Our Unova Champion will get pummeled.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Wow sounds even better than it already did.

I'm glad Virgil is returning (although it was to be expected really) - I just wish Ash lost to him over Cameron. It takes away alot of emphasis on his return because of that in my opinion, but still he's a champion and it's cool to see him make a comeback. I wonder if his Eevee will evolve into Sylveon during this special, also i'm wondering if he will be the only one to catch a glimpse of Mewtwo.

Hopefully that's the case.

Can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    I hope to see some battles between the Eeveelutions and Mewtwo.
    Considering he will be helping Mewtwo in this special, no.

Yeah I don't see them battling each other, if a forest fire takes place they'll probably work together to stop it.

Good, I like the fact that Virgil will take something for himself. I wonder if we'll get to know more about him... however, I think this episode will focus mostly on a rescue mission. But even then, I like that.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Holy crap! Another prologue to a movie, how cool!

And Virgil, awe man, I know what's to come. Glad he at least gets some more appearances. The league wasn't enough since he came in the last minute.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    Plot:

Spoiler:- :
    ^Here is the plot of this special in case someone missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Virgil133 View Post
    ^Here is the plot of this special in case someone missed it.
    Mewtwo's past.....*inb4 New Mewtwo :x*

I mean...we all know the old Mewtwo's past right? Or by past do they mean the buffer between Johto special and now?

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    Or by past do they mean the buffer between Johto special and now?
    Either this or they are looking at it from Virgil's perspective. He doesn't know about Mewtwo's past so it would be revealed to him. I think it's the same Mewtwo though

Great :P at least virgil introduce being important now
    so is this prologue make the movie canon to anime ?
    Welcome Gen VI

PIKACHU
    the mascot of pokemon franchise

I love the idea of this, hopefully its gonna be about 20 minutes or so. Im thinking its either Danku as a bounty hunter being behind injuring Mewtwo or its a false lead and its some organisation like TR or a XY evil team. The camera thing does sound like TR. I wouldnt mind seeing flashbacks of Mewtwo's history all HD'd up like with Charizard's comeback or what little we saw of Butterfree. Even seeing Giovanni etc
    Friend Code for Pokemon Y: 1521-2881-0277 PM me if you want to battle or trade

Virgil being the hero is certainly a better fit than Ash ever would be. He's the Unova league Champ, he's got that hero look, and it's even his job.

Quote Originally Posted by Venusaur Master View Post
    I love the idea of this, hopefully its gonna be about 20 minutes or so. Im thinking its either Danku as a bounty hunter being behind injuring Mewtwo or its a false lead and its some organisation like TR or a XY evil team. The camera thing does sound like TR. I wouldnt mind seeing flashbacks of Mewtwo's history all HD'd up like with Charizard's comeback or what little we saw of Butterfree. Even seeing Giovanni etc
    hmmmm...x and y team? maybe that could give us an introduction to the next evil team .that would definitely be quite an interesting twist to the story.
    The Doctor: 'People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually*
    from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.'
    In other words: Time is Complicated.
    Credit to epicjirachifan, Chapter of Charizard FairyWitch and Astaral Shadow of the Under

Quote Originally Posted by k6666 View Post
    How about the references made in episode N?

Quote Originally Posted by k6666 View Post
    Great :P at least virgil introduce being important now
    The movie is canon, its directly tied to the anime, just like the Mewtwo movie like in Kanto.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 15th June 2013 at 11:49 PM.

Everyone keeps on saying Eevee will evolve into Sylveon... Ends up evolving into the other gen 6 Eveelution...
    I can totally see this happening though, instead of Sylveon we get the other Eveelution no one was expecting.
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

Looks pretty cool, I think this is the first time we've seen a Pokemon League winner in an episode after they've won the tournament (other than the Elite Four and Champion). Please writers, just throw in at least one passing mention of Virgil getting ready for the Champions League.
    Defeated Super Single Subway Master Ingo - August 19th, 2013

Searching for: Litwick - Near Perfect IVs, Manetric (Shiny) - Good IVs, Switcheroo
    Can offer high IV'd Bagons, Digletts, and Darumakas, as well as DWs, Pokerus, and more, PM me if interesting in negotiating.

Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223 View Post
    Everyone keeps on saying Eevee will evolve into Sylveon... Ends up evolving into the other gen 6 Eveelution...
    I can totally see this happening though, instead of Sylveon we get the other Eveelution no one was expecting.
    Well for that to happen, they have to reveal the other possible Eeveelution before the airing of this episode.

But the chances of there being a Sylveon is much higher, as the writers can use it as a promotion for the newly revealed Fairy type.

This can be proven by the fact that during the 2nd gen (i.e, Johto saga), Umbreon debuted before Espeon (though i think Houndour was the first Dark type pokemon to debut in the anime, as for Steel type its a bit confusing because of Magnemite & Magneton).

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast