View Poll Results: What's Your Favorite Mainstream Pairing?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Percabeth (Percy+Annabeth)

2 100.00%
  • Jasper (Jason+Piper)

0 0%
  • Frazel (Frank+Hazel)

0 0%
  • Leyna (Leo+Reyna)

0 0%
  • Thalico (Thalia+Nico)

0 0%

Thread: The Percy Jackson and the Olympians/Heroes of Olympus Discussion Thread

Default The Percy Jackson and the Olympians/Heroes of Olympus Discussion Thread

Hey guys! Midnight here!

This thread is pretty self-explanatory! Here, we serebii.netters who love Rick Riordan's modern fantasy world full of Greek, Roman and Egyptian mythology can converse here! With topics like speculation, shippings, characters and things you like/dislike about the series! You can even talk about the movies!

You may also talk about Rick Riordan's Egyptian-Based series, The Kane Chronicles, and the upcoming Norse Series!

I'll start with this!

For Example: My Predictions for the rest of the HoO series:

Spoiler:- Predictions! :

Have fun!

And don't you dare ship Preyna/Prachel!

EDIT:

Now, we have a weekly Poll! The winner of each poll will be in 'The Hall of Fame'.

Spoiler:- Hall of Fame:
    Last edited by MidnightFennekin; 16th June 2013 at 7:12 PM.

I'm sort of looking forward to The House of Hades, but then again I was slightly disappointed with the last one. I was like, "Yes, the two camps are going to meet!" And it was really rather bland. I was expecting the Percy/Jason fight the cover displayed to be a bit cooler, and more as a result of a disagreement of leadership or something than mind-control.

On a side-note, is this thread also to discuss the film adaptations?

Quote Originally Posted by Ignika View Post
    I'm sort of looking forward to The House of Hades, but then again I was slightly disappointed with the last one. I was like, "Yes, the two camps are going to meet!" And it was really rather bland. I was expecting the Percy/Jason fight the cover displayed to be a bit cooler, and more as a result of a disagreement of leadership or something than mind-control.

On a side-note, is this thread also to discuss the film adaptations?
    Yes, you may discuss the films

I loved the Camp Jupiter invading Camp Half-Blood plot, as it's gonna make emotions fly, and I think the eidolon sub-plot was nice. Though making the Percy/Jason fight longer and the eidolons using three of the boys against the girls (Frank would be ill/unconscious with Hedge keeping care of him) like this would've been awesome:

Possessed Percy vs Annabeth

Possessed Jason vs Piper

Possessed Leo vs Hazel

or Leo, Annabeth and Piper vs three kids of the big three! Just switch Hazel and Leo!

But the ending was so beautiful :'(

Waah! Percy and Annabeth!

DIE IN HELL ARACHNE!!!

the Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus series have been pretty good. the movie, and it's potential sequels, would be better never seeing the light of day though. with ALL the changes made to Lighting Thief I don't see the releasing the sequels as a good idea.

I've enjoyed all the books so far. I look forward to The House of Hades. Hated the film, and I don't plan on seeing The Sea of Monsters adaptation.

A suggestion: this thread be about Rick Riordan's modern-myth series in general. A short story released with the paperback edition of The Serpent's Shadow mixed The Kane Chronicles with the Percy Jackson and the Olympians/The Heroes of Olympus series. And Riordan's also working on a Norse mythology series, set to begin in 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by Dread Advocate View Post
    I've enjoyed all the books so far. I look forward to The House of Hades. Hated the film, and I don't plan on seeing The Sea of Monsters adaptation.

A suggestion: this thread be about Rick Riordan's modern-myth series in general. A short story released with the paperback edition of The Serpent's Shadow mixed The Kane Chronicles with the Percy Jackson and the Olympians/The Heroes of Olympus series. And Riordan's also working on a Norse mythology series, set to begin in 2015.
    Hmm... I will try to change it

Though Kane Chronicles seems to be temprarlily dead.

I say temporarily as the inevitable PJO/TKC/Norse Mythology crossover.

I want Piper to sacrifice something in 'The House of Hades', so people stop calling her a Piper-Sue! It's so annoying when people call your fave character a sue!

The three main books in The Kane Chronicles is done, but Riordan has never said that their adventures are done. There might be a sequel series, or more crossovers. There are various refernces and allusions throughout the books, and the ending of The Serpent's Shadow heavily alludes to either one.