Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Choose Your Roster

I'd choose Terra Branford from Final Fantasy 6. Not only is she one of my favorite characters from any game whatsoever (mainly due to her story) she is also pretty bad---. She can learn a myriad of attack and support spells, and her ultimate ability changes her into a monster that makes her already devastating spells even more destructive!

However, if you don't want to bring magic into the mix, I'd either recommend Cloud from FF7 or Squall from FF8, but I'd choose Squall despite what all the fanboys may say. He has a frickin gun attached to a frickin sword, and he knows how to use them both simultaneously!

Credit goes to Lucina Archaelis

Simon Belmont for Smash Bros. 4 for a Captain N reunion!
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Victini fighting super teggan toppa gurren laggan fighting doomguy fighting gob from arrested development.

Fund it.
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL

...Green[Male] from Pokemon...because DUH who else would I choose! He'd actually fight with his fists to, not hiding behind some Pokemon like Fire does in Smash.

To bad it had to be video game characters cause I would have loved to pick Gary...

NNID: Antagonistgreen | 3DS FC: 4727-5570-4170

Tumblr | Youtube | Twitch | Deviant Art | Miiverse
    Palletshipping | Cafemochashipping | Namelessshipping

I choose Mario from the Super Mario Bros. series. What fighting game roster where any video game character could be chosen would be complete without the King of video games being present?
    Team Rocket will pay for their crimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoniss View Post
    ...Green[Male] from Pokemon...because DUH who else would I choose! He'd actually fight with his fists to, not hiding behind some Pokemon like Fire does in Smash.

To bad it had to be video game characters cause I would have loved to pick Gary...
    Fire? That's Red in Smash.

Quote Originally Posted by jonman721 View Post
    Victini fighting super teggan toppa gurren laggan fighting doomguy fighting gob from arrested development.

Fund it.
    You can only pick one character, and that character must have appeared in a video game.

Quote Originally Posted by Jb View Post
    Fire? That's Red in Smash.
    I personally call him Fire because he's the Red from Fire Red. Him and original Red are different. Appearance wise. There's no way they could be the same guy if one has brown hair and one has black hair. I dunno. I just call him that. and I know i'm not the only one out there that does it.

He's still "Red" but I don't consider him Red. I like making a difference between the two and treating them as two separate people. Then that would be getting into me a my screwed up headcannon and we don't want to go ANYWHERE near that.
    Last edited by Dragoniss; 23rd June 2013 at 10:05 PM.

NNID: Antagonistgreen | 3DS FC: 4727-5570-4170

Tumblr | Youtube | Twitch | Deviant Art | Miiverse
    Palletshipping | Cafemochashipping | Namelessshipping

I would love to see Doctor Doom in a fighting game

Batman (Arkham City)

Officially claimed Dominic Santiego from the Gears of war series

Friend code:
    3ds: 2509 2089 0857

Black ice never dies. cut one head off, another two grow back. Just look in the miror and see that you will crumble before the might of Black ice.
    http://blackice.forumotion.com/

Visit the Black Ice youtube channel today and Subscribe!https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVU...PN_n9LOvZtmhxQ

I nominate Vi fro m League of Legends.

She has two giant fist gauntlets she uses to punch her enemies into submission

What's Under YOUR Bed?

FC: 2466-2305-3359
    IGN: Jayrad

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12