View Poll Results: Which Frontier Brain is your favourite?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tucker

3 12.50%
  • Lucy

13 54.17%
  • Greta

1 4.17%
  • Noland

0 0%
  • Spenser

0 0%
  • Brandon

2 8.33%
  • Anabel

5 20.83%

Thread: Favourite Frontier Brain?

Default Favourite Frontier Brain?

I saw a thread here for favourite Gym Leaders in Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald, so now let's see what Frontier Brains in Emerald are the most popular! The question is very simple: who is your favourite Frontier Brain and why? You can base your answer on the games, the anime or both.

Mine is Lucy:
    - She has a Milotic, my favourite Pokemon.
    - I like how she was super nice in the anime, and that while her assistants were really nasty.
    - I like her crush on Brock in the anime.
    - The Battle Pike is my favourite Facility in the Battle Frontier (along with the Battle Dome).

I like Lucy the most as well, probably because she has a good design and because she was the first Frontier Brain that I beat. My second favorite would probably be Anabel based solely on her design though; she was a beast in battle so I'm not too thrilled about that lol.

Out of all the Frontier Brains, I like Lucy the best, both in the anime and in the games, because her design is good and she's also the first Frontier Brain I got to challenge.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

I never got to a frontier brain.
    The world needs more weird people who know how things work and who love to figure it all out.
    Being different is not a crime, and people who tell you it is are just jealous that you've picked up a skill they never in their wildest dreams could acquire.
    You can code. They cannot. That is pretty dang cool.
    ~Zed Shaw

Spencer since he was the last brain I had to beat for the Starf berry and the rush of euphoria lasted for weeks.

For me it would have to be Tucker, because of his design.

Not sure really. I got to battle them all for the Silver Symbol, but only five for the Gold ones.
    As for who my favorite is... I actually like them all in one way or another, so it isn't easy to choose.
    Noland is cool and all that, especially since he is the boss of the most horrific and terrifying place in the whole Pokemon universe.
    Greta is quite alright. I have in all honesty never been a fan of her hairstyle, but that’s about the only negative I can think of regarding her.
    As for Tucker… I always found him a bit weird. Not sure whether I like his “dance” stuff or not, though it is at least a bit fun to watch. He is probably also the Frontier Brain I have battled the most times, and most of these were wins for me.
    Lucy seems to be a favorite, judging from the other posts in this thread. I don’t really have anything against her either, and I think she has the coolest facility when it comes to design (buildings designed as Pokemon are awesome). But that has nothing to do with this, so it isn't relevant.
    Spenser is a cool guy, especially for being an old man. I really like him. I also think his staff is really cool, always wondered if it has some connection to Kyogre as the markings are similar.
    Brandon is also great, I love how he is battled on top of the Pyramid, that is just plain awesome.
    And lastly, Anabel. I like her too. I think she used to be my absolute favorite… but that was long ago.

I can't decide who I like the best. Though I guess it will be either Noland, Spenser or Brandon.
    Δ

Forget about the words I said
    They were just the voices in my head
    I don't have to listen to them anymore

I lieked Lucy as well... she has three of pokemon I often used: Milotic, Gyarados and Seviper...
    but for overall team... I lieked Tucker's pokemon better...
    X FC: Cutty 2449 6004 1037
    The Trinity League Poison Apprentice Master League Shadow Stars League Poison Leader
    PokeGyms Fairy Leader

Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by thetifftiff
    Amount of real life time doesn't mean much when it comes to shiny hunting though.

Anabel. I don't know, I like her design, I like her choice of Pokémon.

I'm only talking about games, I don't really like the FB anime arc and tend to pretend it doesn't exist.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

Anabel for being unusually cute even though her design isn't overly feminine. Lucy's quite the Looker too.

If you rooted for Dawn during A Grand Fight For Winning even though you knew she'd lose, then copy and paste this in your signature.

The Battle pike was the best for me, even though I have never won at all. So, I'd say Lucy.
    Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~

Tucker had the most ....... interesting..... fashion sense out of all the brains.

Anabel :>.

Tucker. The Battle Dome is also my favorite facility because of it's simplicity and interesting design.

Lucy is the best frontier brain in my opinion, I liked her both in the games and in the anime.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Lucy because she's the only one I got to face.

I prefer Lucy as she's the leader of the Battle Pike, looks really awesome, is so mysterious– and she's the only one I've ever beaten.

Well, I defeated two, the battle factory brain & the battle dome brain multiple times. Can't match their names for the life of me. I battled Lucy a number of times as well but, shucks, I just couldn't edge her out.

Lucy. She uses my favorite pokemon. Her character.
    My Pokémon brings all the nerds to the yard
    They're like,"Hey, wanna trade cards?"
    Darn right, I wanna trade cards
    I'll trade you my Pikachu but not my Charizard

Tucker. He was one of two i battled(the other being Lucy.)

| Trainer Level 3 | C+ Grade Referee |

Always available to RF matches.

Machamp, I claim you!

I have claimed Karst from Golden Sun: The Lost Age and also, Golden Sun: The Lost Age. I have claimed Shadow's Theme from FFVI.

Probably Lucy, I don't particularly like any of them though..

Lucy was my favourite frontier brain since I loved her cool design and I really loved the battle pike zone in emerald

Current Platinum team: Lv50 Lv50 Lv50 Lv50 Lv50
    Current Black team: Lv16 Lv16

Lucy because I could reach her the easiest in the Battle Frontier and got my first symbol from her.

3DS FC: 3067 - 5438 - 9132

Lucy was the easiest to get to, and after many, many, many hours of grinding I finally got to Brandon, but I was basically dead when I got to the top, and then the Pyramid King came to challenge me.... And he had all 3 Regis.... The Battle Pyramid was by far the hardest facility, and it terrified me as well! Just going through the dark rooms and running haplessly around trying to find the exit knowing that you might have just walked past it - it's terrifying! And the wild Pokemon constantly paralysing and poisoning was deadly too.... Brandon is definitely my favourite - all his Pokemon are legendaries both times. Lucy and Brandon were the only two I managed to get to, although admittedly, I got sucked into the Pyramid and didn't really play the other facilities and I never reached Brandon again.