Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The LEGO Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Greekboy View Post
    Im hoping so see some of the Lego sets I had when I was a kid

It'd be cool to see them incorporate the Alpha team and the dinosaur sets.
    And yeah, Chase mccain is basically one of the most important minifigures these days so he should definitely be in the movie as well
    Yeah. I hope they even search a cave and see the rock monsters from power miners or at port see coast guard and my favorite discontinued theme, pirates of the caribbean. I am also hoping they go in water in the movie for whatever thing for like a treasure and see an atlantis set and have to get past the shark figure guards.

Quote Originally Posted by telivisionhead View Post
    Yeah. I hope they even search a cave and see the rock monsters from power miners or at port see coast guard and my favorite discontinued theme, pirates of the caribbean. I am also hoping they go in water in the movie for whatever thing for like a treasure and see an atlantis set and have to get past the shark figure guards.
    Yeah, I forgot those lines you mentioned! Even though at that point I really only focused on building a city they were still really cool looking sets and managed to get a few small sets just for kicks
    Currently not playing any Pokemon Games, you can check my Backloggery for games that I AM playing, if you're interested:

If I'm playing a Pokemon game, I'll have my signature display the game I'm playing, current team, and badge number.

Quote Originally Posted by Greekboy View Post
    Yeah, I forgot those lines you mentioned! Even though at that point I really only focused on building a city they were still really cool looking sets and managed to get a few small sets just for kicks
    Yeah. It would be cool if they added in something from the old Kingdoms theme(not the new Kingdoms theme called"Castle") or alien invasion because those were awesome. The trailer was also pretty funny and got me smiling or laughing too.

I'm sure the movie team is planning to incorporate all of the set lines into the movie - maybe just a reference for a few, but it'd still be good to see them all in it.

As for specific sets, I really hope we get to see the Breezeway cafe, that was my favorite lego set
    Currently not playing any Pokemon Games, you can check my Backloggery for games that I AM playing, if you're interested:

If I'm playing a Pokemon game, I'll have my signature display the game I'm playing, current team, and badge number.

Yeah that is a cool one. I like the set with a bus,pizza shop and skateboard shop. I forgot the name of it but it's really cool and I like it. Maybe mention Monster Fighters and fight of a zombie/werewolf or vampire. Maybe they can steal something or bump into them and be like "RAWR!" and the minifigures can be like "O_o what the heck?" and just ignore the monster and it face palms it's head. That'd make me laugh. :P

This movie looks cool. So...

Who will be the exclusive fig for dvd release? Will they make sets?

Officially claimed Dominic Santiego from the Gears of war series

Friend code:
    3ds: 2509 2089 0857

Black ice never dies. cut one head off, another two grow back. Just look in the miror and see that you will crumble before the might of Black ice.
    http://blackice.forumotion.com/

Visit the Black Ice youtube channel today and Subscribe!https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVU...PN_n9LOvZtmhxQ

Quote Originally Posted by L. Lawliet View Post
    This movie looks cool. So...

Who will be the exclusive fig for dvd release? Will they make sets?
    It'd be cool if we get a fig of the main character, unless they already have... haven't really payed attention to LEGO recently.

I'm looking forward to this movie. I hope General Grevious gets a cameo or appearance

Ive not heard about this movie yet but it sounds good I think ill give it a try/watch
    I love Eevee!!!

[IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2119lef.gif[/IMG]
    ~A credit to ShinyGirl for the Eevee lickie~

Legos cant yaoi >

I've never gotten the fascination with making legos a movie. Games I get, and they were all fun. But a movie? Meh doesn't send me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12