Thread: Pokemon Black 2 PC glitch.

Default Pokemon Black 2 PC glitch.

So, I just recently transferred 30 more Pokemon from my SS and started breeding for babies. I'm trying to complete the Pokedex. I am having this glitch where when I started scrolling through different boxes on the PC, the names of the boxes revert back to "Box #" instead of what I named them and the boxes appear empty until I cycle through all of the boxes and the Pokemon reappear within them. I'm not sure why this happens but it just started today. JUNE 19.
    Favorite Six (one from each gen + fave legendary):
    My PokeBlog

If you have at least one Pokémon in each of the first eight boxes, you get another eight for a total of sixteen. If you have at least one Pokémon in each of these sixteen boxes, you get another eight for a total of twenty-four. Post in the Black 2/White 2 forum next time.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Default Misunderstanding

I think there is a GLITCH in the game. I know what you said just now, I have at least 6 boxes full of Pokemon with at least 100 spread in other boxes. When I cycle through the boxes, it sometimes appears that there aren't any pokemon in any of my boxes even when I know they're full. I think it's because of this extended battery pack I purchased so, no big deal. Next time, read what I wrote and don't assume I don't know where to post. This is hardware related.
    Favorite Six (one from each gen + fave legendary):
    My PokeBlog