Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Path That Leads to Goodbye! (792)

Darn it writers! I wanted the dunsparce to be caught! That was literally the only thing that intrested me about this ep..

way did they bother bring in Dunsparse? it's a lame Pokemon and it doesn't get caught.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post

Couldn't watch the episode, from the pictures it looked like a cute emotional episode, Satoshi team was out the entire episode cool.
    It's funny how Ash has his entire team out and Iris's doesn't get a thought. I mean she only has three plus one in her hair and the writers barely show them.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    It's funny how Ash has his entire team out and Iris's doesn't get a thought. I mean she only has three plus one in her hair and the writers barely show them.
    Because she wasn't in the scene the pokemon came out, Satoshi and Dent let their teams out when they were having lunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Werewolf View Post
    way did they bother bring in Dunsparse? it's a lame Pokemon and it doesn't get caught.
    -Its a rare pokemon
    -To introduce conflict
    -What is lame for you migth not be for others

And I only count the first 2. I'm pretending Iris caught it unless they show it again.
    What are you talking about?
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 20th June 2013 at 3:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Because she wasn't with him, Satoshi and Dent let their teams out when they were having lunch.
    No but it's not like Iris was doing her own lunch/dinner thing with her own Pokemon, only focusing on Axew, only because if it does have a Poke ball, it never uses it.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Darn it writers! I wanted the dunsparce to be caught! That was literally the only thing that intrested me about this ep..
    Same here. I'm a huge fan of Dunsparce and it definitely would've made my day. But I'm just glad it finally got another appearance. Who knows it might pop up again sometime.

Was glad to see Stunfisk again though with the rest of the crew.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Same. If it doesn't appear stalking Ash later then bummer. But at least it was an enjoyable episode, I'll give it that. I'm glad Cilan didn't fade into the background, wish I knew what he was saying though.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    No but it's not like Iris was doing her own lunch/dinner thing with her own Pokemon, only focusing on Axew, only because if it does have a Poke ball, it never uses it.
    We didn't see her having lunch, most of the times her pokemon are actually out during lunchtime and Dent has Pansage or no pokemon out for example, again who cares.

Emogla and Dragonite I really hate them really really hate them so with that said as far as I'm concerned Iris has two Pokémon, and since I've given up on Canon long before Dragonite I'm going to say Iris now has the Dunesparce that Ash failed to catch.

Hey I'm not offended and Iris is my favorite main character I'm sick of what the writers are doing with her ie Nothing
    Yeah you make no sense all, you just beat good old vodor in terms of nonsense, who cares if you don't like two of her pokemon? she owns them and no she doesn't have a Dunsparce because you somehow decide that iny our head she has one.

Nothing? she has gotten great treatment.

WTF post of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Same. If it doesn't appear stalking Ash later then bummer. But at least it was an enjoyable episode, I'll give it that. I'm glad Cilan didn't fade into the background, wish I knew what he was saying though.
    Why are you insisting on that Taidow? the Dunsparce was a plot device nothing else.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 20th June 2013 at 4:37 PM.

So the Dunsparce didn't get caught in the end. Well, unless it gets an evolution in X & Y, giving Ash that pokemon so close to the end of the Black and White series would have been pointless. Anyway the writers stuggle to give all of his Unova pokemon adequate air time now, so why add another?
    Kind of a fluffy episode overall, a little look Ash and Iris's friendship from another angle before she leaves forever, just like Misty, May and Dawn before her...
    Friend code: 5257-9947-2315. PM me so I can add you too. Safari contains Phanpy, Marowak and Palpitoad.

Current Y team (champions)

Current X team (6th gym badge won)

Why are people shocked at Dunsparce flying when Cynthia's Garchomp can fly?

Oh wait, her entire team is hacked in the anime. Never mind.

Palutena believes there is no such thing as personal space. ~Made by yours truly~
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris / 3DS FC: Ask / Normal Safari: Audino, Smeargle, Lillipup
    Youtube Channel - Mario Kart 8

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Why are people shocked at Dunsparce flying when Cynthia's Garchomp can fly?

Oh wait, her entire team is hacked in the anime. Never mind.
    Garchomp's Pokedex Entry "It can fly at supersonic speeds"

Dunsparce's Pokedex Entry "It can fly just a little."

Really? I'm not seeing how they are so comparable to each other.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Cynthia's Garchomp wasn't the only Garchomp shown flying, there was a Garchomp in the Summer School Arc in Sinnoh who did the same thing.

But a Dunsparce flying like that? It should not be possible. In an episode during the Johto series when Dunsparce were shown flying they were struggling to stay airborne because of those tiny wings. This Dunsparce however was shown flying as well as a bird with fully developed wings.
    Last edited by Raptor_Crow; 20th June 2013 at 5:55 PM.

i wanted him to catch dunspar

Why was Charizard sitting out in the rain? I remember it was in the water back in Charizific Valley but he was keeping the flame on his tail out of the water.

because the writers assume that the people watching the show are new fans who don't know anything about previous seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor_Crow View Post
    Cynthia's Garchomp wasn't the only Garchomp shown flying, there was a Garchomp in the Summer School Arc in Sinnoh who did the same thing.

But a Dunsparce flying like that? It should not be possible. In an episode during the Johto series when Dunsparce were shown flying they were struggling to stay airborne because of those tiny wings. This Dunsparce however was shown flying as well as a bird with fully developed wings.
    Maybe they changed that because a certain Dunsparce is gonna follow a certain boat, yknow wut im sayin.

nvm I'm just salty he didn't catch it...

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor_Crow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyAsADunsparce View Post
    Maybe they changed that because a certain Dunsparce is gonna follow a certain boat, yknow wut im sayin.

nvm I'm just salty he didn't catch it...
    That would have been my response to Raptor's post.

Anyway, I did like seeing Cilan's Pokémon out and about. The last time someone brought their team out was in Charizard's return episode and he didn't send his out then. Seeing Ash's Pokémon interact with Cilan was nice as that doesn't happen too often.

Iris was acting really childish, even more so than Ash as Ash attempted to set things right.
    Last edited by _Taidow_; 20th June 2013 at 6:42 PM.

I've got to say, this episode was about as predictable as they come (Humans have falling out; Pokemon get them back together; same schtick as always). Though I did like that they turned the tables and actually had Ash being the more mature one. But I do have a question about the episode. It's a minor plot point in the episode (although it's actually a pretty big point overall that I'm asking about).

How the ---- is Charizard sitting out in the rain?
    Last edited by SBaby; 20th June 2013 at 6:38 PM.
    A Winner Is You!!!

If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done.
    - Bruce Lee

The worst thing you can do in any business is blame the customer.
    - Willie 'Jack' Degel

Will have to see the episode and get the dialogue to truly pass judgement, but it sounds like Iris is just being childish. Of course, if she's just defending Axew then it's somewhat understandable.

Perhaps Ash perceived that the Dunsparce could fly high so he wanted to catch it...

Quote Originally Posted by SBaby View Post
    'Cuz his flame is so hot that not even rain can tame it.

Also, isn't Pignite out there in the open? My thoughts of Fire-types being scared of any kind of water were demolished now.

Palutena believes there is no such thing as personal space. ~Made by yours truly~
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris / 3DS FC: Ask / Normal Safari: Audino, Smeargle, Lillipup
    Youtube Channel - Mario Kart 8

Perhaps Ash perceived that the Dunsparce could fly high so he wanted to catch it...

Also, isn't Pignite out there in the open? My thoughts of Fire-types being scared of any kind of water were demolished now.
    They're not scared. They just don't like it. It's like walking in 45 degress temperature for us.

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Guys Pignite was holding out two leaf umbrellas. Covering Charizard's Tail and the other Pokémon.

He had a leaf over his flame.

Anyways, if I'm correct the first thing Scraggy did when ash let him out was to ask where Axew was. Nice to see they still have that brother relationship going on between the two.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

This episode was so predictable; pretty much everything that I thought would happen, did happen. I knew that Dunsparce wouldn't play a large role, although I'm surprised that it could fly; if it could do that, why did it bother bouncing around on land? And I was right about Ash starting the fight since he was the one who challenged Dunsparce and it was Dunsparce's Screech attack or whatever that caused Ash to smash Iris's flowers. Had he controlled himself, none of this would have happened imo. I'm glad Iris took the high road and left the group for a while. I mean in the end she was obviously the most valuable member since she saved both Ash and Cilan, neither of which bothered to help themselves for some reason. Anyway, this was a mild episode and I won't even bother rating it.

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    Why was Charizard sitting out in the rain? I remember it was in the water back in Charizific Valley but he was keeping the flame on his tail out of the water.
    Pignite was protecting his flame with the leaf, what made less sense rain wise was Oshawott not helping Pignite(since he is a water type) but I guess he is small to hold those two big leaves(a Dewott wouldn't have a problem with this trololololo)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast