Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Path That Leads to Goodbye! (792)

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Axew wasn't at fault imo. Ash was the one who challenged Dunsparce, which started the mayhem. Had he left the Dunsparce alone, the chaos would have never ensued but Ash just had to catch it for some reason, so he's to blame for everything imo. I will only agree about Iris's overreaction to the flower thing, but since they were flowers that Axew gave her, it's understandable that she would be upset. But again, it was an overreaction and it made her stubborn imo.
    While Axew technically can't be faulted because it was Dunsparce's screech.

But why are you blaming Ash?

Look at what actually happened.

Ash wants to catch a Pokemon.

Somehow screech somehow is powerful enough to cause Ash to fall backwards on top of Iris's flower, when he was 5 feet in front (would not have happened if Iris, Cilan, and Axew weren't conveniently right behind Ash).

Then I suppose Iris is worried about Ash, so she's on her knees, Ash asks Pikachu to use thunderbolt, Axew is still somehow struggling with the screech attack, and was somehow conveniently in path to Pikachu smacking into it, causing a lot of mess to happen, which causes the whole situation to happen.

When a trainer wants to catch a Pokemon, I think the rule is you get the flying **** out of the way.

If Iris, Cilan, and Axew weren't DIRECTLY behind Ash, then this wouldn't have happened. If it was me I would be at an angle where nothing couldn't conveniently have smashed into me.

I blame the writers for this, or rather the writer, for making this whole argument about the convenience of being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I can see Ash's frustration and why he yelled at Axew and Iris, they were in the way, when they shouldn't have. It's like kicking a ball at a goal, when suddenly a person runs in front of it (from behind a corner) chasing a cat and gets whammed in the head. Who is at fault?

The ball kicker or the cat chaser? Can't be the ball kicker because the coast was clear the moment he kicked the ball, guess it must be the cat chaser for not paying attention.

Not the best analogy in this instance but there is an underlying point. None of this would've happened if Iris and Axew weren't conveniently placed in a location where any of this would have happened.

See the thing is, judging by the pictures (for convenience sakes), Axew was on Iris's shoulders when they were hit by screech.

Which means something "forced" (the writers) for Axew to jump off or whatever, however we've seen many times of Axew retreating into Iris's hair. So why did it conveniently jump off Iris, to still be affected causing it conveniently stumble backwards and hit Pikachu.

If Iris and Ash had to get in a fight, I'm pretty sure something that wasn't filled with convenience would've made a better story.

Not this waste of space which all this would've never happened with the whole ridiculous placement of everyone. Hell Axew shouldn't even had ran into Pikachu in the first place due to the placement. Pikachu was in front of Ash when screech went off. Ash stumbled backwards, which put him at even greater distance away from Pikachu, Axew was barely six inches in front Ash if even that. Judging by the angle of it's body of it stumbling backwards, it could NOT have hit Pikachu, unless Pikachu had stumbled backwards as well.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    This episode was mishandled quite badly. I think we all knew Iris wouldn't leave, but there could have been some tension. The whole argument was over something quite pointless, and I dare say, childish. I guess I could say I don't like Iris by this point in the saga. That's not a good thing.

At least Scraggy appeared.
    Yes it was childish they are children, Iris kodomo ne thing is a play on Iris herself being pretty chldish again they are 10, they are children...if you guys want to keep watching the anime, you have to accept the fact that you are seeing 10y reactions, not late teens or adults, freaking teens throw fits worse than them nowadays even.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 22nd June 2013 at 7:42 AM.

Yeah I don't know what people expected, lol. IMO, this episode was handled better than May/Dawn fight episodes for many reasons:

- No random tag battle.
    - Cilan actually had a role.
    - Ash's Pokémon played a role.
    - Great BW TRio chemistry.

Despite the fact both of them acted like kids (not sure if you guys remember they ARE just children) and overreacted on some things, it was a sweet episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    This episode was so predictable; pretty much everything that I thought would happen, did happen. I knew that Dunsparce wouldn't play a large role, although I'm surprised that it could fly; if it could do that, why did it bother bouncing around on land? And I was right about Ash starting the fight since he was the one who challenged Dunsparce and it was Dunsparce's Screech attack or whatever that caused Ash to smash Iris's flowers. Had he controlled himself, none of this would have happened imo. I'm glad Iris took the high road and left the group for a while. I mean in the end she was obviously the most valuable member since she saved both Ash and Cilan, neither of which bothered to help themselves for some reason. Anyway, this was a mild episode and I won't even bother rating it.
    Are you kidding me? She was the "most valuable member" only because she happened to not be under that net. Had Ash or Cilan been the ones free they would've been just as capable of saving their friends. (it's silly that they couldn't throw balls from under the net anyway but that's besides the point)
    XY group / Amourshipping Christmas fan comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/1061...-were-a-bit-of

My art: http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Beautiful episode. It was so romantic and Ash gave Iris a flower. Be jealous

Since when was dunsparce powerful it is WEAK!! It also isn't the rarest... I wouldn't want one on my team.
    Friends (in reality not online)and myself
    meJacobNoahChristianhannah

Quote Originally Posted by rubyred View Post
    Since when was dunsparce powerful it is WEAK!! It also isn't the rarest... I wouldn't want one on my team.
    Dude. Dunsparce is a threat. A rare threat.
    XY group / Amourshipping Christmas fan comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/1061...-were-a-bit-of

My art: http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Quote Originally Posted by rubyred View Post
    Since when was dunsparce powerful it is WEAK!!
    It doesn't have to be strong to annoy your opponent.

It also isn't the rarest...
    Rarity isn't specific. Rarity depends on a lot of things, such as availability in a location.

I wouldn't want one on my team.
    You do not speak for everyone, therefore this opinion does not matter in the grand scheme of things. It doesn't matter what one person nor a majority of people don't want. If one person wants something, and is within reason to have, they will have it.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

I would put this episode on my top ten list of the best episode of Best Wishes

Ugh, messed up the intro again. How does error keep happening?
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

This episode ok was ok for yet another filler, it was very forgetable since much didn't really happen

And..... The intro is N's again... What? Is this one cooler than the Da! one?
    The episode's really no better in English, but makes Meowth's breaking the 4th wall more interesting.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

A good episode. I think the title would fit better if the episode was about the last episode of the Black and White series.
    Last edited by SmartD; 21st September 2013 at 4:27 PM.

This episode was really good, but what made me not like it as much when came on in the Japaness verison. There was less music and I could enjoy it more

This is the third time they played the wrong intro... I actually really like the new opening too... This was a nice episode. I liked it. Also I'm pretty sure catching a Pokémon in real life would be a lot harder than pushing several buttons. The video game and anime worlds are very different.
    Some of my favorite Pokémon (In no particular order.):

Quote Originally Posted by Icychalk View Post
    This is the third time they played the wrong intro
    Fourth time, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Ugh, messed up the intro again. How does error keep happening?
    These episodes still have the "And Beyond!" logo for the Who's That Pokemon? sequences, though. So...just throwing it out there...maybe it's not an error.

Fourth time they used the N intro. I wonder if they dislike the Da! one that they are using this instead?

I found it funny how the Dunsparce just flew away like that, and how Meowth got the "epic lines" just to zoom out and see Jessie was in her normal style.

I'm confused. Are apple berries? It seems weird to just hear the word berry when talking about an apple.

Which reminds me of a donut!

When life gives you lemons, you make donuts!

Dunsparce are adorable and can be quite strong with tlc. Anyway it was a good episode, seemed like a generic filler at first but picked up, loved Jessie calling out Meowth on breaking the fourth wall and it showed Iris as a more important character than she comes across as considering she doesn't do anything. A nice character episode.

Ash X Iris... They fight and break up then kiss and make up... What more can I say?
    DON'T LET OTHERS DEFINE YOU!
    YOU DEFINE YOURSELF!!
    Nintendo Network ID: Marbi-Z
    3DS Friend Code: 4596-9457-8718
    Platinum Team:
    Heartgold Team:
    White Team:
    White 2 Team:
    Alternates:
    I Love LOPUNNY and I Love GARDEVOIR too!
    Wanna battle and/or exchange 3DS Friend Codes?
    PM or VM me!

This was a pretty good episode. I liked how Cilan and especially Meowth kept speaking to the viewers. It was also funny when Meowth got asked who he's talking to. I also (for some reason) laughed to tears when TR did their motto even though only Pikachu and Scraggy were present.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

Fine episode, yet hilarious when it comes to fourth wall breaking. Nice to see all of Ash's Pokémon (as well as Cilan's) for a bit. Shows they really want Ash to apologize to Iris. I wonder if Cilan told them the plan after Ash went to sleep (off-screen, of course)? In the end, though, good to see they made up.

And darn it, that's the fourth time the opening has been wrongly used. Guess TCPi didn't like the Beyond opening or didn't catch on.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    Yeah I don't know what people expected, lol. IMO, this episode was handled better than May/Dawn fight episodes for many reasons:

- No random tag battle.
    - Cilan actually had a role.
    - Ash's Pokémon played a role.
    - Great BW TRio chemistry.

Despite the fact both of them acted like kids (not sure if you guys remember they ARE just children) and overreacted on some things, it was a sweet episode.
    agree , overall this episode was nice and sweet loev the interaction and the 3rd character in get involved
    i think this episode will be on my top 5 episode list bw DA!
    Welcome Gen VI

PIKACHU
    the mascot of pokemon franchise

This episode showed the Fiery relationship Ash and Iris have which we have seen from very early on. It also showed how everyone in the group (including Pokémon) has bonded to each other, this must make it hard for Ash and Pikachu every time they go to another region.

Another thing to note is Meowth's interaction by breaking the forth wall. It was really quite funny when Jessie interrupted and it was pleasant to see Meowth refer to us as friends.

Nice episode. On to the next one!
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

Quote Originally Posted by AgentPierce View Post
    Fourth time, actually.

These episodes still have the "And Beyond!" logo for the Who's That Pokemon? sequences, though. So...just throwing it out there...maybe it's not an error.
    What reasons would they have to show the old intro for?
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

i liked the forth wall breaking and fine episode iris did get annoying but them making up was cute

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast