Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: The Path That Leads to Goodbye! (792)

I do think it was Iris' fault, I loved the episode though. I only wish Dunsparce was caught at the end.

Whoa, Ash tried to catch a.....Dunsparce of all Pokémon? And how in the world it flew off like that?
    Anyway, This was an OK episode focusing on Ash and Iris. The argument between Ash and Iris was annoying at the beginning, but I liked how they made up and exchanged a flower for a Apple at the end. Cilan and Meowth broke the fourth wall too much in this episode, it's funny when Jessie asked Meowth who he is talking to. Iris's reaction after eating that Apple was funny as well.
    Now there's two things wrong with this dub episode....
    1) TPCI messed up the intro AGAIN and They did it four times in a row! If TPCI doing this on purpose, they should know that the N opening dosen't fit the Decolore Adventures episodes.
    2) What's up with TPCI referring Apples as Berries? It's really stupid in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    I do think it was Iris' fault, I loved the episode though. I only wish Dunsparce was caught at the end.
    ........................?!
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 18th October 2013 at 7:25 AM.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

These 4th wall breakers and them breaking them. I know that Ciian and Meowth really like to see our pov. Mostly Meowth, he's been breaking the 4th wall for decades. Jessie too during the blastoff
    Last edited by kmyeakel; 19th April 2014 at 7:17 AM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345