Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unexpected Downtime 20/06/13

I think this problem can be temporarily put on a hold by making the XY style the default style while the webmaster takes his own time to fix things. That way people like me who don't usually bother to change the styles won't complain anymore(I changed to XY just now :3). I don't think it's hard to change what the default style should be. Then again, I don't know anything about these stuff. (I think it's a good advise nonetheless)

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

I didn't go through the previous posts to see if anyone mentioned this but the Grass Theme now had a Jumpluff overlapping a second Jumpluff. Or, maybe that's just fuzz flying off of it but it looks like there are two pokemon, and one is almost completely covered.
    Last edited by Chapter; 16th July 2013 at 4:26 PM.

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

Quote Originally Posted by Chapter of Charizard View Post
    I didn't go through the previous posts to see if anyone mentioned this but the Grass Theme now had a Jumpluff overlapping a second Jumpluff. Or, maybe that's just fuzz flying off of it but it looks like there are two pokemon, and one is almost completely covered.
    It does. I messed up on the banner a little. It's one of the things to be corrected when I go back through all the styles to make sure everything is correct. As it's not causing any issues, it's pretty low on the priorities list.

But kudos to you for noticing it.

Oh ok. I was just wondering if it got screwed up in some kinda...
    I dont even know. thanks tho

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12