Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Morph Legends (PG-13-18)

Default Morph Legends (PG-13-18)

Plot.a new region of the Pokemon World lies a whole different life..

You see in this region, Fuzia people have the ability to morph into one common Pokemon and possess their powers. But the Legendaries concealed themselves to specific people to save themselves from being destroyed and as well as their areas they protect. These people are known as the Night Scorn. They hunt down all the legendaries and try to take them for their control causing the legendaries to choose only the greatest people they trusted as they watched over them to give themselves too. But the children and teens/adolescents must fight for their protection. And if they are captured and harnessed for evil the whole world of Pokemon could be destroyed completely. And if this happens the only people that can stop this are the Morph Legends. Some scattered across the region in search of the true person. When people saw this they hid away as they saw bursting balls of light fly over down their skies to the person they didn't know they were Legendaries. Only the people chosen and sometimes their families and friends as well. The only ones who had trouble looking for the right ones were Arceus, Dialga, And Palkia. They didn't know who to pick and they were captured but they went into a stone form. Arceus, As the egg of time if touched would give the true person their body and powers. Dialga in a Blue 12 inch Diamond if touched and focused on would reopen into the person who is the true one. Palkia in a glistening huge pearl would only give it's form and powers to the True Person who could make the pearl the right way without breaking it. These three were scattered across the region in hope of finding their true person. The rest of the Pokemon have either hidden themselves good enough or have already been captured. The Night Scorn were a force wiped out by an Unknown attack but had slowly came back and were back to get the legendaries to destroy the world of Pokemon with their Legendary Powers charged to the maximum. Right now the percentage of energy is 0% because they haven't captured any of the Legendaries or the Morphs. This whole event has not happened yet but there have been sightings of strange people wandering around then talking into machines and flying or traveling in unknown transportations. With the initials NS on it for Night Scorn though they don’t know what it means except the legendaries themselves. They are starting to come by the force. No one has been hurt yet or given any information of the locations of the morphs or legendaries luckily. But it might happened.

Name:
    Morph Legend:
    Region/ Hometown: Must be where the legendary was they can move but they had to have been born there. Specifically the Fushia region.

Appearance: What does your character look like? Note* Describe whole body. (Skin color, Hair, Eyes, Clothes, Body parts, Etc.)

Personality: What does your character act like? (Does not have to be what your legendary acts like only if you want to.

History: What happens or happen in your character's life?

Pokemon. (Up to Six.

Name:
    Species:
    Personality:
    Other:

(Repeat this up to six times if needed for other Pokemon (Can have an egg as long as they have another Pokemon that isn't an egg!)

Legend:
    Species:
    Personality:
    Other:
    Moves:

What moves does your character have?/ Get equipped with? (Do not go overboard this is like training. You don't know a full out power attack if you're only Level 3. They start out weak.)

Why was your character chosen?

Have fun and good luck!

Mesprit:
    Azelf:
    Uxie:
    Dialga: minteh
    Palkia:
    Mew: Zekshirom
    Mewtwo: Black War Dragon
    Victini:
    Celebi: Reserved for Da_bomb-com
    Entei: swampurtz
    Raikou:
    Suicune:
    Latias:Zekshirom
    Latios: Hedge Goldenwood. (Chili.)
    Manaphy:
    Phione:

Articuno: Reserved For Beirut
    Zapdos:
    Moltres:
    Shaymin: Reserved for Billy Mays
    Jirachi: Reserved for @Masquerader
    Heatran:
    Lugia: [ACE] Zero
    Ho-oh: Zekshirom
    Rotom: Reserved for innerDesign
    Latias:
    Kyogre: Wild Dragonite

Arceus:
    Giratina: MCPokemon
    Darkrai:-EnderDraconian7799
    Reshiram:
    Cresselia:
    Kyurem:.
    Raquaza: Reserved for Kanima
    Regigigas:
    Regirock:
    Regice:
    Registeel:
    Deoxys: minteh
    Zekrom: Reserved
    Cobalion:
    Terrakion:
    Virizion:
    Keldeo: Billy Mays
    Tornadus: Reserved For Beirut
    Landorus:
    Thunderus:
    Groudon: IMANOKIE12
    Meloetta:cmats4020

Note* You can have up to as many as 3 Legendaries if you get accepted for all of them because we want other people to get a spot. Also you can reserve for Legendaries. Don't be mean and troll other people or that will result in you losing your spot.
    Last edited by Chili; 17th September 2013 at 4:31 AM.

"Every night I used to pray that I'd find my people -
    And finally I did - on the open road."

Sure, why not? Reserve me Mewtwo, please?

I'm new to the forums, but I'd like to participate! Can I have Suicune?
    Come play Smite with me! I need friends so, yeah do it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Miss Moxxi is quite foxy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sure thing guys! You are all reserved!

Cool. I'll have my SU up soon as possible.

Sounds swell.

Hey welcome all!!
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

I'm gonna be a bit more unique this time and reserve Mew and Latias
    AND I AM THE MOST DERP GURL, YOU HAVE EVER SEEN

Did u know that if you put your finger in your ear and move it up and down, it sounds like Pacman?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

Quote Originally Posted by Zekshirom View Post
    I'm gonna be a bit more unique this time and reserve Mew and Latias
    So there will be no Ho-Oh this time?

Well, maybe...we CAN have three characters, I'd just reset Lisa's character and storyline.

Did u know that if you put your finger in your ear and move it up and down, it sounds like Pacman?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

Quote Originally Posted by Zekshirom View Post
    Well, maybe...we CAN have three characters, I'd just reset Lisa's character and storyline.
    welcome back Zekshirom

Thank u ^^ Also the egg is hatched already this time
    ----------
    Name: Lisa Jacobs Majewski
    Morph Legend: Ho-oh
    Region/ Hometown: Ecruteak City, Johto (now traveling in Kanto with Okana and Karina)

Appearance: Lisa is a tall girl with brown hair (she usually wears it in a braid) and blue eyes. On her head is a blue messanger cap. She has a normal skin tone, and wears a black cloth bracelet on one hand and a blue watch on the other. Around her neck is a long, silver necklace with mutiple chains, a Rainbow Feather in the middle. Her usual outfit is a black tanktop with a pink satin shirt over it. She wears a black belt with blue jeans on her legs and waist. On Lisa's feet are white ankle socks and black sneakers.

However, to sneak around, she will turn intoooooooo A NINJA! She ditches the hat and puts on a REALLY dark red ninja suit with grey gloves and only her eyes showing on her face. Around her is a small black bag with her pokeballs (this is in both ninja form and regular Lisa) and a katana she uses if all her pokemon are down. The sword is normal sized with a shiny blade and a blue handle with golden diamonds surrounding the middle and a long red ribbon tied to it.

In a special occasion, Lisa changes her normal appearence upside down! She wears her hair down for once, and puts on a light red silky gown with the same necklace with the same wing. She takes off the sneakers and replaces them with dark red flats. On her head is a golden tiara with 7 small Rainbow Feathers on the front of the crown.

Personality: Lisa, by her appearence, is a tomboy, though she is very kind. Her dream is to become a professional soccer player, and make a record setting 50 goals in one game. In her free time after school, she plays video games and practices soccer with her older brother. Because her sister disagrees with her dream and goal, they fight a lot, which might sometimes lead to a cat fight.

Her father and her have a bigger bond than her and mother, because Maria wants Lisa to become a cooking show host-like she is- instead of a soccer player. They will argue at times, but still love each other.

Towards her pokemon, Lisa is a kind and active person who is a good sport and doesn't brag when she wins a battle, and who doesn't get super upset when she loses one.

Kind, active, and fun describe this girl, for sure!

Oh, and Lisa likes chocolate. 'Nuff said.

History: When Lisa was a little kid, her mother took her to one of her father's soccer games. Lisa was so entranced in the excitement of the game, that she decided to take after her father and become a tomboy. Her mother was a bit upset, wanting her daughter to take after her being a cooking show host. They still had a bond, but not as much as Lisa and her father.

Regina, Lisa's older sister, teased Lisa a lot, saying her dream was foolish, and that she could never accomplish it. This led to a lot of 'cat fights' between the two. Mike, her brother was the family member with the largest bond towards her, and they practiced soccer every evening. Her mother cooked five-star meals that Lisa gobbled up every night.

One day, Mike brought Lisa a present-a pokemon egg! This strengthed their bond even more, and Lisa can't wait for the egg to hatch.

Her family eventually moved to Kanto (though they went on a vacation to Hoenn every summer), and Lisa took to the streets as a boy in a girl's body, so to speak. She kept up soccer practice, and got the outfit she wears today. Eventually, Lisa met Okana and Karina, and is now traveling around Kanto with the two other girls.

Pokemon

Name: Aurora
    Species: Riolu
    Personality: Aurora is similer to Lisa, a kind tomboy. Being a Riolu, though, Aurora is a TINY bit more relaxed. She and Lisa can speak with telepathy, and sometimes have an inside arugment. Aurora also is in a relationship with Lisa's Kirlia.
    Other:Aurora is a rare Riolu, able to use Aura Sphere. Also, when she is out of her pokeball, people around her can hear what she is saying.

Name: Swordsman
    Species: Kirlia
    Personality: Swordsman is a gallent pokemon who protects a friends life at any cost. He is in a relationship with Lisa's Riolu.
    Other: Swordsman has a sister Gardevoir, who is also in Lisa's team.

Name: Damselle
    Species: Gardevoir
    Personality: Damselle is a princess-like girl who is kind and considerate, but a bit shy. She protects Lisa's life, along with the other pokemon in her team.
    Other: Damselle's brother is the Kirlia in Lisa's team.

Name: Leo
    Species: Arcanine
    Personality: Leo is a serious pokemon who doesn't trust newcomers easily. Once you gain his trust, though, prepare for, literally, some 'puppy love!' (bu dum, PSH!)
    Other: Leo is Lisa's main land transportation.

Name: Mizu
    Species: Lapras
    Personality: Mizu is the adorable type, sweet and a bit hyper, like she is a little girl inside, which she is.
    Other: Mizu is Lisa's main water transportation.

Name: Tsubasa
    Species: Bravairy
    Personality: A pokemon full of justice, Tsubasa does what he can to make sure peace reins in the world.
    Other: Tsubasa hatched from the egg Lisa was given as a Rufflet, and is her main air transportation.

Legendary

Species: Ho-oh
    Personality: Ho-oh is the same as her chosen kid, a boy inside a girl's body. She loves racing with other fast pokemon, doesn't brag if she wins, and doesn't whine if she loses.
    Other: Ho-oh also lurvs chocolate. Again, 'nuff said about that.
    Moves: Fire Blast, Sacred Fire, Brave Bird, Recover

Extra

What moves does your character have?/ Get equipped with?- Lisa starts out with simply Gust and Bravebird, and can emit a small fire from her hands.

Why was your character chosen? Ho-oh thought that Lisa copied her perfectly, and because of their love for chocolate. OK I HAD TO REFERANCE THAT AT LEAST ONE MORE TIME!!!
    ---------------
    Name: Okana Jusume
    Morph Legend: Mew
    Region/ Hometown: Pallet Town, Kanto (now traveling around the region with Lisa and Karina)

Appearance: Okana has long brown hair in a ponytail with pink streaks in her hair, peach-colored skin, and brown eyes. She wears a white blouse and a pink miniskirt with a blue and white striped rim, white tights, and pink flats. Under her blouse is a baby blue long sleeved shirt, and she wears a light pink brace with a blue jewel design on her right arm, and one with reverse colors on the left arm. On the middle of the blouse is a very light pink gem.

In a formal occasion, Okana puts her hair in two small ponytails. She wears a knee length short sleeved pink dress with blue ruffles on the rims and the same gem on the middle of the torso. on her feets are white socks with ruffles on the rim and pink mary janes. She wears the braces as well, over white gloves.

Personality: Okana has a very bubbly personality. She is a really sweet, really energetic child who loves to play with her pokemon. She loves cute things, sweets, jewelry, and adorable pokemon. When in battle, she's very confident and determined to win, and though she gets a bit upset when she loses, Okana is always excited for the next battle she'll have. When upset, she can get a bit whiny, but she doesn't have a short fuse, and prefers to look at things in a very positive way.

History: Despite her attitude now, Okana didn't have a very positive life. Her parents almost never spent time with her, and ridiculed everything she did. Eventually, she got fed up and complained-only to be kicked out of the house with her only pokemon, an Togetic. No food, no items, nothing. However, her friend Karina helped her with stuff, and ended up going with her on her journey. Okana declared the day she started traveling that she'd not let her past define her, and look at things positively. She has kept that vow for her entire journey so far, but has no idea of the excitement ahead of her.

Pokemon

Name: Actoro
    Species: Mime Jr.
    Personality: Actora doesn't copy others much, and only does it with Okana and people the pokemon admires.
    Other: Actora has been in contact with an everstone-this is because Okana wants to keep him the way he is.

Name: Fukusu
    Species: Eevee
    Personality: Fukusu is a very playful and sweet Eevee who loves all of her friends, especially Okana.
    Other: Okana wants Fukusu to become a Vaporeon, because she thinks it's the cutest one of the Eeveeloutions.

Name: Tenshi
    Species: Togetic
    Personality: Tenshi is a motherly figure who is very protective of Okana and the other pokemon in her team.
    Other: Tenshi is almost always out of her pokeball, wanting to protect Okana

Name: Tento
    Species: Ledian
    Personality: Tento is a very active boy who likes flying around when out of his pokeball.
    Other: Tento not only has his moves, but is skilled in martial arts.

Legendary

Species: Mew
    Personality: Mew is like Tenshi-motherly and protective. However, she also loves cooking for her friends, and likes flying around.
    Other: Mew has been watching over Okana like a mother, despite the human not knowing it. Mew is always watching from a distance.
    Moves: Transform, Psychic, Mega Punch, Aura Sphere

Extra

What moves does your character have?/ Get equipped with?: Currently, Okana can levitate things, and use Pound and a weak Transform (meaning she can only become stage one pokemon)

Why was your character chosen?: Mew had been watching Okana for a while, and was devistated when the girl was kicked out of her own home, and since she felt that the girl was perfect, she gave her the powers to protect herself. This spawned the legendary's protective nature.
    ----------------
    Name: Karina Jalbor
    Morph Legend: Latias
    Region/ Hometown: Littleroot Town, Hoenn (now traveling around Kanto with Lisa and Okana)

Appearance: Karina has short black hair, slightly pale skin, and dark green eyes. She wears a red tank top with a white sleeveless jacket, green capris, black socks, and red sneakers. A red chain necklace with white beads and a large green triangle charm in the center/front is around her neck.

Karina has her own fighter outfit. She puts on a punkish outfit- a dark red sleevless shirt, white fingerless gloves that reach up to about 3 inches above her elbows, dark green shorts, and black boots.

In a formal time, Karina wears a red long shirt with a green stripe design, flowing white pants, black tights, and green flats.

Personality: Karina is the definition of a punk-a good fighter, and strong words to back her up. Despite this, she has a kind heart and is always willing to help her friends. Karina is willing to go all out in a fight, and she'll fight in her pokemon's place if she has to. Despite her short fuse, you can easily gain Karina's trust-then again, it's as easy to lose it.

Karina cares a lot for her pokemon and her friends, and would sacrifice anything for them. She doesn't like to accept help from others-it makes her feel weak asking people for help. She prefers to do stuff either on her own, or with Lisa and Okana.

History: Karina was originally part of a neighborhood gang that caused a riot around town. Her parents, mainly her father, abused her for this-hitting her, talking down to her, and stuff like that. Eventually, her family left to Kanto, hoping to turn their daughter into a normal person. That didn't work-she found another gang and continued her rioting.

One day, she met Okana and Lisa. After a pep talk from Lisa, and some cheering up from Okana, Karina slowly began to improve, though she still had a short fuse. Her parents were happy now, but now forced her to work as hard as she could, to make up for the days she didn't. Eventually, she had enough, and started traveling with the two same girls that had helped her improve her attitude. But eventually, Karina will have the time of her life that will beat all of her gang member days...

Pokemon

Name: Panchi
    Species: Hitmonchan
    Personality: Panchi is a good fighter, and loves it. She likes boxing, and trains every chance she gets.
    Other: Panchi has a Hitmonlee brother in Karina's team.

Name: Kikku
    Species: Hitmonlee
    Personality: Kikku likes relaxing, but when provoked, can put up a good fight with his kicks.
    Other: Kikku's sister is the Hitmonchan in Karina's team.

Name: Supin
    Species: Hitmontop
    Personality: Supin is an easily provoked pokemon who will spin his arms and legs to attack his enemies...or his allies, depending on who provoked him.
    Other: Supin might not be related to Panchi and Kikku, but he is good friends with them.

Name: Kurainu
    Species: Mightyena
    Personality: Kurainu is very protective of Karina, and he is very wary of new people.
    Other: Kurainu does NOT get along with the Liepard in Karina's team.

Name: Hireneko
    Species: Liepard
    Personality: Hireneko is a very sneaky and cunning pokemon. She loves playing tricks on others, especially on Kurainu
    Other: Hireneko's favorite person to toy with is Kurainu. The two don't get along at all because of this.

Legendary

Species: Latias
    Personality: Latias is a bit of a playful girl. She's kind, and would sacrifice anything to help her friends.
    Other: Latias often makes herself look like a human with the light reflections, to watch over Karina
    Moves: Wish, Zen Headbutt, Mist Ball, Refresh

Extra

What moves does your character have?/ Get equipped with?: Karina starts out being able to shift the appearance of small objects, and can use a small Wish and Mist Ball.

Why was your character chosen?: Latias was a bit reluctant at first, but seeing Karina improve her attitude made her think. When Karina showed her inner kindness and protectiveness, Latias decided on her.

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

hey this seems kinda cool so i would like to have zekrom ^^]

Name:jack devlin
    Morph Legend:zekrom
    Region/ Hometown:driftveil unova

Appearance: a tall boy with green eyes, somewhat skinny and has tan skin. he's brown haired, kinda tall [1.70]. not very masculine. his casual look includes a red shirt with a hood and black jeans. his ears are slightly bigger then the average [and they move every time he's lifting his eyebrows]. in the winter he wears a hooded coat with blue jeans. he also wears blue shoes [he considers them as his lucky shoes]

Personality: jack is a guy who doesn't take things seriously, and make jokes of simply everything most of the time, causing him to sometimes get into troubles. though he's a joker he respects people who are troubled and never mean to offend anyone. plus he is a man who fights for his own ideals, even when they clash in other ideals of those who are dear to them, he always stay true to them. and even though times seem bad, he tries to see the bright light.

History: jack was born to a family who delivered him to an orphanage for reasons that are unknown. due to his "joking" problem he didn't had many friends as a kid and was actually bullied just because he thought different. that is until a stray blaziken saved jack from the bully gang. excited, jack followed the blaziken and wished he would teach him how to fight [since he was a fighting pokemon, jack assumed the blaziken knew some moves he could learn] and eventually, after many begging, the blaziken trained jack for combat and befriended him at the process.

when he was 14 he encountered a troubled sneasle who was attacked by a bunch of houndoors. with his blaziken friend jack took out the attacking pokemon and saved the sneasle. and ever since then the sneasle sticks close to jack and helps him in any way that he can.

Pokemon.

Name:blaziken
    Species:blaziken
    Personality: an outcast who don't likes to interfere with others business [though he makes some exceptions in time to time]. he is tough yet somewhat kind and loyal to his friends.
    Other:he always honors his enemies in combat and never play dirty

Name:sneasle
    Species:sneasle
    Personality: like jack he is a pokemon who make jokes out of others, sometimes he's childish and is easily scared by others
    Other:he gets into tons of troubles due to his bad habit of making fun of other [mostly hot tempered] pokemon

Legend:

Species:zekrom
    Personality:tough and very serious about everything. never fears of fighting and ALWAYS sticks to his ideals
    Other: in verge of danger, zekrom comes to assist jack in combat as a giant thundercloud that fires thunderbolts upon enemies. that is however, very rarely happens
    Moves:lighting strike, draco meteor, fly

What moves does your character have?/ Get equipped with?: jack is capable of charging electric objects using electricity, as well as charging himself with batteries to refill his energy, and sometimes use small thundershocks every once in a while.

being a creature of ideals, zekrom liked jack for him standing and never giving up on his ideals [ plus he reminds himself when he was rather young]
    Last edited by knight of the wind; 14th July 2013 at 9:55 AM.
    im the KNNIIIGHT OF THE WIND!! XD

i am the writer of the fic: pokemon corruption!
    visit by and check out =]

Quote Originally Posted by knight of the wind View Post
    hey this seems kinda cool so i would like to have zekrom ^^]

Name:jack devlin
    Morph Legend:zekrom
    Region/ Hometown:driftveil unova

Appearance: a tall boy with green eyes, somewhat skinny and has tan skin. he's brown haired, kinda tall [1.70]. not very masculine. his casual look includes a red shirt with a hood and black jeans

Personality: jack is a guy who doesn't take things seriously, and make jokes of simply everything most of the time, causing him to sometimes get into troubles. though he's a joker he respects people who are troubled and never mean to offend anyone. plus he is a man who fights for his own ideals, even when they clash in other ideals of those who are dear to them, he always stay true to them. and even though times seem bad, he tries to see the bright light.

History: jack was born to a family who delivered him to an orphanage for reasons that are unknown. due to his "joking" problem he didn't had many friends as a kid and was actually bullied just because he thought different. that is until a stray blaziken saved jack from the bully gang. excited, jack followed the blaziken and wished he would teach him how to fight [since he was a fighting pokemon, jack assumed the blaziken knew some moves he could learn] and eventually, after many begging, the blaziken trained jack for combat and befriended him at the process.

when he was 14 he encountered a troubled sneasle who was attacked by a bunch of houndoors. with his blaziken friend jack took out the attacking pokemon and saved the sneasle. and ever since then the sneasle sticks close to jack and helps him in any way that he can.

Pokemon.

Name:blaziken
    Species:blaziken
    Personality: an outcast who don't likes to interfere with others business [though he makes some exceptions in time to time]. he is tough yet somewhat kind and loyal to his friends.
    Other:he always honors his enemies in combat and never play dirty

Name:sneasle
    Species:sneasle
    Personality: like jack he is a pokemon who make jokes out of others, sometimes he's childish and is easily scared by others
    Other:he gets into tons of troubles due to his bad habit of making fun of other [mostly hot tempered] pokemon

Legend:

Species:zekrom
    Personality:tough and very serious about everything. never fears of fighting and ALWAYS sticks to his ideals
    Other: in verge of danger, zekrom comes to assist jack in combat as a giant thundercloud that fires thunderbolts upon enemies. that is however, very rarely happens
    Moves:lighting strike, draco meteor, fly

What moves does your character have?/ Get equipped with?: jack is capable of charging electric objects using electricity, as well as charging himself with batteries to refill his energy, also capable of thunderpunching the enemy

being a creature of ideals, zekrom liked jack for him standing and never giving up on his ideals [ plus he reminds himself when he was rather young]

Overall, it was pretty good, but appearance could be a little longer, and he shouldn't learn big powerful moves instantly. That's pretty much all that needed to be fixed. Then you'll be accepted.
    @Zekshirom you are accepted,
    Great job.

(Just thought you guys should know my character.)

Name: Hedge Goldenwood
    Morph Legend: Latios
    Region/ Hometown: Rustburo City

Appearance: Hedge has slightly tan skin and auburn hair is spiked up slightly, and looks like this: http://a3.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/i...08042a7e/l.jpg (the hair not the man in the photo.) He has Blue eyes and has smallish ears. He wears a blue vest and a white tank under that has a picture of a Diamond on it. He sometimes takes off the vest to show off his muscles to everyone. He wears blue skinny jeans with this outfit. In the winter days, he wears a blue scarf with white stripes in it and a blue hoodie that he tends to chew on the sleeves. He loves the sweater, he wears it with white skinny jeans too, his shoes in the summer are blue and white sandals with a Latios symbol on them, he really likes Latios, it's his idol. In the winter he wears white combat boots that he tucks his skinny jeans into. He gives off a warm smile to anyone.

Personality: Hedge is a pretty social butterfly! He literally flirts with everyone! He comes across as really a nice person. Hedge is extremly friendly to everyone, even if they are rude to them, he always knows how to work out a tough situation. Some people find him awkward, but he really is a sweetheart. He is very talkative and polite.

History: Hedge was born in Rosburo City to a lovely couple. He got his first pokemon at the age of ten as a Growlithe as a gift. He trained it well and played with it every day. At the age of 11, he managed to evolve it. He then decided that he was ready to go to another region, his parents bought him a ticket to go on a boat that would take him to a train station in the Sinnoh region which would then take him to, Unova. He waved goodbye holding his bags and his Growlithe next to him. They faded into the distance and he arrived at the train station the next day, he sat in the diner car where he found an abandoned Trapinch, stuck under a seat, he took it into his team and nursed it back to health, it has a scar on its foot though. He arrived in Unova in Castelia City, he then evolved Trapinch into a Vibrava and battled the Gym Leader in Castelia City, while going to get CasteliaCones to celebrate his teams victory he reached for a Casteliacone that was actually a Vanilish! He then took it into his team and evolved it to his final form when he turned 13. He also had evolved his Vibrava into a Flygon and then one day looking out his apartment building thought to himself, "it's time to leave this city." So he packed up and moved out of Castelia City and took the nearest flight to Undella Town at age 14, and he has lived there ever since.

Pokemon. (Up to Six.

Name: Flygon
    Species:Flygon
    Personality: Flygon is very tough, and will never give up on his goals.
    Other: He has a scar on his left foot shaped like a comet.

Name: Growlithe
    Species: Growlithe
    Personality: Growlithe is kind of hot tempered.

Name: Vanilluxe
    Species: Vanilluxe
    Personality: Vanilluxe is very shy.
    Other: It's shiny.

(Repeat this up to six times if needed for other Pokemon (Can have an egg as long as they have another Pokemon that isn't an egg!)

Legend: Latios
    Species:Latios
    Personality: Very kind and wise, can be childish and impish.
    Other:
    Moves: Draco Meter, Thunder, Physic, Shadowball

What moves does your character have?/ Get equipped with? (Do not go overboard this is like training. You don't know a full out power attack if you're only Level 3. They start out weak.)
    Hedge can levitate objects for 2 minutes at a time, his dragon type moves are very weak, the most he can do is blow a little tiny Dragon Breath.

Latios saw that Hedge was just like him, and wisely chose him after watching him for a long time.
    Last edited by Chili; 15th July 2013 at 4:42 PM.

edited [though i had some trouble in the appearance section]

how's it now? =]
    im the KNNIIIGHT OF THE WIND!! XD

i am the writer of the fic: pokemon corruption!
    visit by and check out =]

Quote Originally Posted by knight of the wind View Post
    edited [though i had some trouble in the appearance section]

how's it now? =]
    Accepted, welcome aboard.

This is a WIP, I just wanted to post it so that you'd know I'm still here. I've got some things to do right now but I'll finish this up soon as I'm done later today.

Name: Zayden "Zay" Jackson
    Nickname: Zay
    Quote:
    "Only true power will win battles; pity is for the weak..."
    Hometown: Pallet Town
    Appearance: Zayden towers at 6'2'' and weighs in at approximately 165 lbs. Generally, he stylizes his dark, lightly azure tinted, hair in a faux hawk. He's quite fond of hoodies and so he won't usually bother using any gel resulting in unkempt hair. He's not overly muscular but is toned and defined in certain areas. He has deep-blue eyes and tan skin.
    Personality: He's stubborn, power hungry and may seem selfish but he can also be gentle, empathetic and loyal. It's generally difficult if not impossible to manipulate Zayden (unless you're his father). He was trained in the art of battling since a very young age and was soon as ruthless at it as he was merciless. Despite his apparent destructive methods, he acknowledges his Pokemon as equals, keyword: his. If he captures a Pokemon and it results weak or below his standards, he will not hesitate to release it but in good terms. He absolutely despises losing and goes nuts when he gets his *** handed to him.

Outside of Pokemon, Zayden is gentle if you get to know him and once he establishes a relationship of mutual respect with you and you with him. He's truly empathetic although he won't express it. If he ever says anything to encourage anyone it simply means he likes that person quite a bit, not necessarily romantically but as a friend. Zayden is loyal to his Pokemon and loyal to the people that take the time to know him and can stand his attitude.

Biography: Zayden was born and raised in Pallet Town. His father, a highly competitive trainer that traveled several regions but gained the most notoriety in Kanto, is a former Team Rocket member; his mother is a Pokemon researcher currently working in the Pallet Town Laboratory. Zayden's father preached power to him since a very young age. He decided to set out for Unova in search of the highest levels of competition to prove himself to his father and to upkeep his father's reputation. It's rumored that he pretends to restore Team Rocket to it's former glory but that's just hearsay.

[Pokemon ]

Starter

Nickname: Blaze
    Species: Charmander
    Distinct Features: Shiny
    Personality: He's almost as serious as Zayden himself. Defintiely the strongest player in his team.

Pokemon #2

Nickname: Arsenal
    Species: Nidoran (M)
    Distinct Features:
    Personality: He's quite mischievous.

Pokemon #3

Nickname: Ace
    Species: Meowth
    Distinct Features:
    Personality: Ace is a sneaky Pokemon; he's a plotting little guy and perhaps the most skillful in the art of strategy.

War's Dark Army - The strongest, baddest, Pokemon around. [Credit: The Awesome *Jean Grey*]

Quote Originally Posted by Black War Dragon View Post
    This is a WIP, I just wanted to post it so that you'd know I'm still here. I've got some things to do right now but I'll finish this up soon as I'm done later today.

Name: Zayden "Zay" Jackson
    Nickname: Zay
    Quote:
    "Only true power will win battles; pity is for the weak..."
    Hometown: Pallet Town
    Appearance: Zayden towers at 6'2'' and weighs in at approximately 165 lbs. Generally, he stylizes his dark, lightly azure tinted, hair in a faux hawk. He's quite fond of hoodies and so he won't usually bother using any gel resulting in unkempt hair. He's not overly muscular but is toned and defined in certain areas. He has deep-blue eyes and tan skin.
    Personality: He's stubborn, power hungry and may seem selfish but he can also be gentle, empathetic and loyal. It's generally difficult if not impossible to manipulate Zayden (unless you're his father). He was trained in the art of battling since a very young age and was soon as ruthless at it as he was merciless. Despite his apparent destructive methods, he acknowledges his Pokemon as equals, keyword: his. If he captures a Pokemon and it results weak or below his standards, he will not hesitate to release it but in good terms. He absolutely despises losing and goes nuts when he gets his *** handed to him.

Outside of Pokemon, Zayden is gentle if you get to know him and once he establishes a relationship of mutual respect with you and you with him. He's truly empathetic although he won't express it. If he ever says anything to encourage anyone it simply means he likes that person quite a bit, not necessarily romantically but as a friend. Zayden is loyal to his Pokemon and loyal to the people that take the time to know him and can stand his attitude.

Biography: Zayden was born and raised in Pallet Town. His father, a highly competitive trainer that traveled several regions but gained the most notoriety in Kanto, is a former Team Rocket member; his mother is a Pokemon researcher currently working in the Pallet Town Laboratory. Zayden's father preached power to him since a very young age. He decided to set out for Unova in search of the highest levels of competition to prove himself to his father and to upkeep his father's reputation. It's rumored that he pretends to restore Team Rocket to it's former glory but that's just hearsay.

[Pokemon ]

Starter

Nickname: Blaze
    Species: Charmander
    Distinct Features: Shiny
    Personality: He's almost as serious as Zayden himself. Defintiely the strongest player in his team.

Pokemon #2

Nickname: Arsenal
    Species: Nidoran (M)
    Distinct Features:
    Personality: He's quite mischievous.

Pokemon #3

Nickname: Ace
    Species: Meowth
    Distinct Features:
    Personality: Ace is a sneaky Pokemon; he's a plotting little guy and perhaps the most skillful in the art of strategy.
    Awesome. Accepted.
    If you want to add anything that's fine.

Hmm this sounds interesting...

I'll reserve Articuno and Tornadus

Quote Originally Posted by Beirut View Post
    Hmm this sounds interesting...

I'll reserve Articuno and Tornadus
    You are reserved.

When we gun start?

Ma Tumblr

Ma deviantART

^^ Probably when all the signups are completed

Quote Originally Posted by [ACE] Zero View Post
    ^^ Probably when all the signups are completed
    Yea, i want a good strong rpg.

Could I be reserved for Celebi please? thanks

Sig under construction