Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon: The Crystal Wars (SU) (PG-13)

Default Pokemon: The Crystal Wars (SU) (PG-13)

Pokémon: The Crystal War

Intro

Pokémon were once abundant in this world. They once lived with humans in harmony and worked together to solve problems. Many catastrophes were averted because of the camaraderie between humans and Pokémon. However, soon that mutual respect for one another began dissolving. Humans started exploiting the powers of the Pokémon. The humans began gross experimentations on the Pokémon to make human hybrids; however that didn’t happen for long. Arceus became enraged by what the humans were doing to the Pokémon and quickly retaliated. It sent a storm of crystals down on the Pokémon world. The crystals caught one of each species of Pokémon and then flew to a random location in the world. Arceus then descended from the sky a sent all of the other Pokémon to his realm, safe away from the humans. In a final act of rage, Arceus began destroying all the cities and towns in the world leaving the human race without any technology. Arceus basically left humans without anything.

This was about 100 years ago.

Present Day

Humans have been without Pokémon for a century and that century has been harsh. Areas of the Pokémon world have been under Martial Law. The military of the world, known as the Crusaders, have set up small settlements throughout the world where some towns and cities were at. Without Pokémon assisting the humans, many areas have become abandoned since humans never truly prepared themselves for a doomsday scenario. The military jurisdictions are in semi destroyed areas of the world and are attempting to rebuild. Some areas have been completely rebuilt because of the importance of those areas and Martial Law was lifted from those areas.

Over the years, people have come across the crystals that fell from the sky a century ago. To many, these crystals did absolutely nothing to them but, for some, it awakened the dormant Pokémon soul inside of it. This phenomenon is known as a soul link. The awakened Pokémon soul, unlike before their imprisonment, have the ability to speak human language but, still are able to use their powers. Once people found out about this, which was rather quickly, the government began experiments on the crystals to release the dormant Pokémon.

The reason why only some of the crystals awakened to certain humans remained a mystery and so the heinous experiments to force a soul link began. The military succeeded in forcing a soul link but, the result was terrible. It created what the humans wanted originally; Human-Pokémon hybrids called Chimeras. The Chimeras, however, were uncontrollable without a shock collar and were filled with anger, restlessness and sorrow. This was because they were forced into a link with a human. The military, being the institution it is, used the Chimeras as a show of power.

Since the years have gone by, places that have been completely rebuilt have made a world government simply called the UN or United Nations. The governments of the 5 regions decided it was time to take action against the Crusaders and the UN was that answer. The Crusaders, thanks to their control of the Chimeras, have become power hungry and ruthless. They made the areas they controlled a military dictatorship and ceased rebuilding efforts on the areas controlled. So, in an effort to stop the Crusaders harsh rule and experiments, the UN employed soul linked humans to assist in the fight. This fight is now known as the Crystal War.

Unbeknownst to the Pokémon awakened and Humans…..this sudden phenomenon of soul links was a test, a test to see if Humans and Pokémon can once again live in Harmony. So what side are you on?

Information Section

Spoiler:- Soul Link and Forced Link:

Spoiler:- State of the World:

Spoiler:- Sign-Ups:

Reserves:

Requiem's Eclipse
    SoulMuse
    wayjun
    SpyroxPikachu
    Monster Guy
    Sheps
    Last edited by Requiem's Eclipse; 24th June 2013 at 1:41 AM.

This is my sig.

Oh, I remember this one. Well, as I said, I am in. Reserve please. Nto sure who yet.
    Take a moment to consider just how nothing nothing really is....If you understand this, then you just solved the universe.

The truth that each person...each soul...is a book. And when we lay our feelings out in the open...and we give them no name...and we give them no author....and we give them no description.....who will actually read them..........?"

Credit to Eevee for the amazing banner.
    Current fanfiction project: Pokemon: Absolution

I'm kinda confused. Are we allowed to have, if we are a Soul-linker, to have a Pokemon in the final stage of evolution (e.g. Hydreigon), or are we restricted to first (Deino) and second (Zweilous)? Put me down as a reservation for a Soul-Linker.
    Quote Originally Posted by bobandbill
    Quote Originally Posted by zomegax7249
    So now it's not enough that we beat the NPCs, now we have to steal their clothes as well? Isn't this basically mugging them?
    Suddenly the aim of the Pokémon games is apparent. It isn't to catch them all, or to be the best trainer, or to learn about the values of friendship with strange monsters that can breathe fire and whatnot.

It's to beat up other people for their hats and jackets.
    3DS FC: 0018-1095-7707
    Friend Safari: Pancham, Mankey, and Breloom
    Accepting any except for Electric
    PM me before you add me

Yes as a normal soul linker you are allowed to have any Pokemon. The stages I described for force link only applies to those chimeras. The different stages in a force linked chimera is that the higher stage Pokemon force linked with a human the stronger and more insane the chimera gets. All reservations have been made.

This is my sig.

Put me down for a reserve, not sure what I'll be yet though.

SpyroxPikachu you are reserved as well

This is my sig.

Reserving a Soul Linker as well.
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

Another question: how much do the extra/missing limbs of a Pokemon affect a soul-linker in stage 2? Or is that up to me to determine? Just wondering because Porygon-Z's head is clearly not attached to its body.
    So now it's not enough that we beat the NPCs, now we have to steal their clothes as well? Isn't this basically mugging them?
    Suddenly the aim of the Pokémon games is apparent. It isn't to catch them all, or to be the best trainer, or to learn about the values of friendship with strange monsters that can breathe fire and whatnot.

PM me before you add me

Quote Originally Posted by wayjun View Post
    Another question: how much do the extra/missing limbs of a Pokemon affect a soul-linker in stage 2? Or is that up to me to determine? Just wondering because Porygon-Z's head is clearly not attached to its body.

It's up to you. Be Creative!

Monster Guy, you are reserved as well.

This is my sig.

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre serve sir
    Evicted From Home = Retired

Sheps you are reserved!

This is my sig.

Wicked! I'll just post my WIP while I continue working on it. And I also started making a second character.

Name: William ‘Will’ Krause
    Alliance: UN
    Soul Link Partner: Sawsbuck

Appearance:

Will is around 5’10” in height, making him slightly below average height. He weighs only around 170 pounds however, but he is quite physically fit. He has a normal body type, but with rather strong arms and legs. His skin tone is average, white, with no signs of a tan. He has two normal greenish-blue eyes that always show the underlying depths of his emotions, and as he's been ahving trouble sleeping lately, they usually have bags under them. He has short curly dark brown (almost black) hair that is well taken care of, along with a small mass of stubble to create a stubbled look of hair under his chin and over a small area of his cheeks. He also has a small mustache. He’s considered a handsome male.

Will dresses casually on most occasions, wearing a button up white shirt with a green hunting jacket over it, along with a pair of dark jeans. He also has a pair of reading glasses that he occasionally wears while walking around town. He dresses, usually, like he’s ready for fishing.

Stage 2 Appearance: When Will and his Sawsbuck merge, they become very similar in appearance to a fawn. Will’s human face and upper torso stay normal, but below his waist becomes very much like a deer. He has fur on his legs that extends to about his belly button, and two strong deer legs. The fur is brown like his hair, and has a few sporadic dots on the side of his flank. He also has a small tail that sprouts from his backside.

His upper half remains mostly human. Although, two large horns sprout out of his head, were they sprout from is unseen due to Will’s curly hair. He also has a flower crown rested atop his head, full of the pink flowers that a Sawsbuck always has.

Stage 2 Moves
    • placeholder
    • placeholder
    • placeholder
    • placeholder

Personality: (1 paragraph)

History: (2 paragraphs)

Soul Link Partner Sign Up

Species: Sawsbuck
    Appearance: Normal, although it always stays in it’s spring form and has a few dots on it’s flank. Similar to a normal deer.
    History: (Prior to being put into its crystal/ 1 paragraph)
    Signature Stage 1 Moves:
    • Jump Kick
    • Horn Leech
    • Megahorn
    • Solarbeam

Name: Beverly Lorelike
    Soul Link Partner: Cinccino

Appearance:
    <(placeholder for me until I type it out)

Stage 2 Appearance:

Stage 2 Moves
    • placeholder
    • placeholder
    • placeholder
    • placeholder

Species: Cinccino
    Appearance:
    Signature Stage 1 Moves:
    • Rock Blast
    • Thunderbolt
    • Hyper Voice
    • Sing
    Last edited by Mogar; 25th June 2013 at 8:48 AM.

Posting a WIP because I'm going to have multiple characters and so I would like to put them all in one post. Just a side note, if you want to sign up multiple characters you may.

Name: Alessandra Fortuna
    Soul Link Partner: Mismagius
    Appearance: To Be Edited
    Stage 2 Appearance: To Be Edited
    Stage 2 Moves: To Be Edited
    Personality: Alessandra has a tendency to pull people in and once they’re close enough she keeps them in her vise grip like hold. This shows her tendency to be quite possessive of the ones she loves. This isn’t necessarily a bad thing as she is very protective of the ones she loves and will defend them to the death. She always reacts more harshly to someone harming her loved ones than herself.

She also has a romantic, mysterious nature about her. This is what attracts many people to her. She loves fairy tales about true love’s first kiss and it is shown in her overall outlook on love. It needs to be romantic, passionate and transcendent. However, one may find it difficult to get her out of her shell, so to speak. She has a very hard exterior that can come off as cold and unfeeling to some but, it’s her defense mechanism so she does not show her true super sensitive and emotional side. You can try taking her out of her shell but, it’s near impossible. Alessandra would tell you what’s wrong when she wants to.

Though Alessandra is a very loving, nurturing and caring person, if she does not get her way with those traits, she can become emotionally manipulative. She is very receptive of other people’s emotions and exactly what buttons to push. This shows Alessandra will get what she wants no matter the means. However, once she shows her emotions people realize what buttons to push with her as well, making her a very impressionable and easily corruptible individual

History: To Be Edited

Species: Mismagius
    Personality: To Be Edited
    Appearance: To Be Edited
    History: To Be Edited
    Signature Stage 1 Moves:

Shadow Ball
    Will-O-Wisp
    Power Gem
    Hex

Name: Aiden Leon
    Soul Link Partner: Arcanine
    Appearance: (1 paragraph)
    Stage 2 Appearance: (1 paragraph)
    Stage 2 Moves:

Species: Arcanine
    Appearance: (only If it differs from the normal species appearance)
    Signature Stage 1 Moves:

Flame Burst
    Close Combat
    Agility
    Heat Wave

Name: Ezekiel Jerona
    Alliance: Crusader
    Forced Link Partner: Hydreigon
    Stage 2 Moves:

Species: Hydreigon
    Appearance: (only If it differs from the normal species appearance)
    Signature Stage 1 Moves:

Tri Attack
    Protect
    Dark Pulse
    Dragon Pulse

This is my sig.

What levels of technology do each side have exactly?
    Take a moment to consider just how nothing nothing really is....If you understand this, then you just solved the universe.

The truth that each person...each soul...is a book. And when we lay our feelings out in the open...and we give them no name...and we give them no author....and we give them no description.....who will actually read them..........?"

The UN has technology that was available prior to Arceus' intervention (meaning technology we know the pokemon world to have). The Crusaders have slightly more advanced technology because they had 100 years to advance old army technology to what it is now. Meaning Airships, Hovercrafts and also machines that are used to extract pokemon from the crystals. Holograms are also available to Crusaders.

This is my sig.

Well since you all are doing it, I'll post my WIP. :P

Name: Melissa "Mimi" Shannon
    Soul Link Partner: Musharna

Appearance:

Mimi stands at about 5'7", not too tall, but not too short either. Her skin is fair, and she has a thin frame, but puberty has been good to her, and she developed nicely in all the right places. Her silky smooth hair is a rich chocolate brown color, and is quite long, falling to her hips. Her bangs are also somewhat long, so she has to part them to either side to keep them from falling over her eyes when she isn't sleeping. She wears a ribbon tied into a bow on top of her head to keep her hair tidy. Her eyes a soft shade of blue, and are large and childlike, with long eyelashes attached to them. They are often half closed, so she often looks like she just woke up from a nap (Which, is usually the case with her.)

If you didn't know her, one would never suspect that Mimi comes from wealth. Don't get her wrong, she likes to make herself look pretty sometimes, but she prefers comfort over fashion, and she doesn't always feel like putting in the extra effort. She also shops at thrift stores more often than at high end Department Stores, so her clothes aren't always the best that money can buy. When she doesn't need to look nice she dresses casually, wearing clothes that are comfortable and that don't require too much fuss. She is usually seen sporting a simple pink blouse and jeans. On her feet she wears a pair of pink slippers. Apart from her bow, she rarely wears any other accessories, and has little need for make-up.

Stage 2 :

Mimi's Stage 2 form is as close to half-human half-Musharna as it gets. Her hair and skin turn pink, and a plume of pink mist flows from the pores in her forehead that always surround her in this form. The mist comes out involuntarily, but she can control it if she has to. She has two pink oval markings on her cheeks, like a Musharna has. Her eyes become a soft shade of red, but they are often closed. Her clothes change to a long sleeved purple skintight body suit. Her body is mostly completely covered up. The only skin exposed are her face, shoulders, hands, and bare feet.

Stage 2 Moves:

Dream Mist: Mimi spreads her mist around her chosen target, causing them to hallucinate for a short time if the mist is inhaled.

Psi Blast: Mimi fires a blast of Psychic energy that causes intense mental pain for the victim(s).

Telekinesis: Mimi uses Psychic powers to levitate things and people. (Yes I'm aware this is an actual Pokemon move already...)

Personality: Mimi is generally a bubbly, cheerful, and social girl. She is laid back, and likes to go with the flow. She believes worrying about every little thing isn't good for your health. It's nigh impossible to get her angry due to her calm nature. She's a bit lazy, and often procrastinates to get things done. She has a habit of falling asleep at inappropriate times, which can get her into trouble often. She claims this is a side effect of having Musharna as a Soul Link partner, but it is unknown whether or not this is true, or if she is just lying so she has an excuse to take a nap whenever she wants. She is outgoing and vivacious and she likes to party and have fun. However she has trouble getting her priorities in order.

Though she is lazy, she is by no means stupid. When Mimi is actually determined to do something, she can produce fantastic results. Although she doesn't like bragging about it, She enjoys the lifestyle that being born into a rich family brings. Not having to work, being able to sleep untill noon, going to extravagant parties, and being able to spend large amounts of money on anything your heart desires. She is very easy to make friends with if you're willing to put up with her quirks.

History: Melissa Shannon was born into a wealthy family. They were originally from Straiton City Unova, but they moved to Vielstone City Sinnoh for safety reasons. Her elder brother was groomed to be the heir of the family, and Mimi had no problems with that at all. Being an heir is far too much work and responsibility. Who wants that? She lives a casual carefree life that mostly consists of partying and sleeping.

Mimi found a pretty pink crystal lying on the ground when she was a little girl. It was so pretty and sparkly, it was practically begging for her to take it. So she did, and since then her life has changed.

Species: Musharna
    Personality:
    Appearance:
    Contrary to every single official artwork it's in, Musharnas do not spend every moment sleeping in a fetal position.
    History:
    Signature Stage 1 Moves:

Psychic
    Hypnosis
    Dream Eater
    Nightmare
    Last edited by Monster Guy; 9th July 2013 at 7:40 PM.
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

Aha! Yes! Glad you got this up and would love to grab a reserve please! UN Umbreon. And, er, Crusader Espeon? Maybe... But one at least, maybe both. Umbreon first. Can't make up my mind!!
    Last edited by Skillfulness; 25th June 2013 at 8:47 PM. Reason: Can't decide -___-

WIP, I'll probably have the history and personality without name first. What are we supposed to put for the stage two moves?

Name:
    Alliance: UN Employed Soul-Linker
    Soul Link Partner: Sigilyph
    Stage 2 Moves:
    Personality:

Soul Link Partner:

Species: Sigilyph
    Personality: Sigilyph
    Appearance:
    Signature Stage 1 Moves:

Calm Mind
    Stored Power
    Roost
    Psycho Shift

PM me before you add me

Skillfullness you are reserved. Wayjun, they're original moves that are unlocked in the stage 2. So once again be creative but, don't go too crazy. Also They needs to be the type of the Pokemon you're soul linked to. If its dual typed you can do either or both or a move that somehow combines the types.

This is my sig.

WIP at the moment, getting close to being done.

Name: Ian Blackwood
    Alliance: Crusader, considering defecting to the UN
    Soul Link Partner: Volcarona

Appearance: Ian is tall at almost six foot five inches tall. He is built like a runner; thin with long legs and arms. Given his wiry frame, Ian looks skinny at first glance, but in reality doesn’t weigh any less than he should for his age, he actually weighs more than he should do to some of the muscle he has. His skin is unnaturally pale, but still perfectly healthy despite this. His hair is jet black, falling almost to his shoulder in the back, but cut short over his ears and bangs. The last quarter inch of each strand of hair is colored differently, with colors including bright yellow, a light pink, several shades of blue, shades of off white and grey, various shades of green, oranges, and reds. Bizarrely this color change only occurs in the back of his head, and not at all in his bangs or around his ears. Ian had eyes that appear to be holographic, that is they change color based on the angle he is viewed from. The last two are merely Ian being vain, with his hair being died, and the eyes being contact lenses.

No matter the season, Ian will always be found wearing complete black, or some shade of grey. He wears a long sleeved black shirt, black jeans and a black jacket, or a long sleeved grey shirt, black jeans and a black jacket. There is no difference beside color in the shirts. The jacket has a simple embroidery of a Volcarona or his heart in silver thread. When he is on duty as a soldier, Ian adds all black combat armor to this, along with his weapons, and a hologram projecting, experimental wrist device.

Stage 2 Appearance: The most obvious change for Ian when in Stage 2 is the growth of six wings on his back. These wings are the same orangish red color of an actual Volcarona, and shed burning scales when flapped. (1 paragraph)
    Stage 2 Moves:

Personality: It is hard to nail down a definite description of Ian’s personality. On one hand, he seems like a normal guy, if a little bit off in the head. On the other hand, he is a cold and self serving. He can be merciful and compassionate, and turn around and turn in a mother for stealing food to feed her starving children. Very much a man of opposites, Ian personality is rooted in his upbring.

Regardless of his confounding outward actions, Ian is an opportunist. He works for whoever offers him a better deal, not questions asked. He will do any job, not matter how distasteful, as long as he is given a reason to do so, along with a serious pay increase. Up until recently, no one opposed the Crusaders, or challenged Ian’s sense of right and wrong about what he does enough to make him really think about it. Taking this a step further, Ian is also somewhat manipulative, and willing to do whatever it takes to get what he wants from someone, be it threatening family friends, or children, Ian is willing to use any means to get information out of someone, and even then, he will likely just turn them in anyway.

By contrast, Ian does have a conscience, which spends most of its time ruthlessly suppressed, and can be compassionate. However few if any have seen this side of Ian in years, as he quashed it brutally in order to climb the ranks the Crusader military. This nicer side of Ian seems to be almost nonexistent, but does rag on him, mostly because he knows that the Crusaders are in the wrong, and he is helping them along. However, until very recently, he has always been willing to push aside his misgivings, and carry on his business.

When not amongst people he needs to be on good terms with, Ian is cold, and talks very little. When pressed he often has curt words, or biting sarcasm for a response. Despite that, Ian enjoys reading, and has a wide array of trivial knowledge.

Species: Volcarona
    Personality: Ian’s partner clashes horribly with his outward personality, in that (1 paragraph)
    Appearance: Standard for Species
    Signature Stage 1 Moves:

Quiver Dance,
    Heat Wave
    Bug Buzz
    Giga Drain

Alright well I've got one (almost) done and I might just scratch my other character. If anyone wants the Espeon or Flareon partner link just lemme know and I'll adjust accordingly. The one section I haven't done, how do I do it? What kind of moves?

Character

Name: Ember Johnston
    Soul Link Partner: Umbreon

Appearance: Ember is on the short side at around five and a half feet tall and weighs one hundred twenty pounds on a good day. She has a small oval-shaped face with high cheekbones that make her eyes squint every time she smiles. Those eyes are a dark emerald green hidden behind silver half-framed glasses. Her skin is caramel colored making her look hispanic. Her hair, which is black, is short and jagged looking. It lies flat on her head and has tons of layers that just reach the nape of her neck. Her overall body type is lean and in shape, but not very curvy and attractive.

For clothing, Ember often wears a tight dark green undershirt with black slacks. Her green top is half covered by a black vest lined with silver. It has all sorts of pockets for anything she needs. For footwear, she has tall and sturdy black boots also with silver details. Her only accessories are a silver-chained cross necklace and simple diamond studs.

Stage 2 Appearance: Ember’s hands and feet turn into black, fury paws and a glowing yellow ring appears on top of her upper arms and thighs, shining through any clothes she wears. The fur grows to past her elbows and knees and a sleek tail sprouts from above her butt with a yellow stripe. Two black ears with a yellow stripe like her tail grow from the top of her head and finally a glowing ring appears on her forehead and is reflected on her bangs for others to see.

Stage 2 Moves: Night Haze~ Ember creates a dark fog that shrouds everything in a radius of twenty yards. Enemies are nearly blinded but her allies can see through the fog. It lasts around five minutes.

Dark Blast~

Personality: Ember can be rather cold as a soldier, betraying her given name. She has feelings for others, but she tends to be unforgiving. When she fights the Crusaders it’s all-out and no looking back. On the field she maintains a stony personality to ignore the pain of hurting others that will give her nightmares later. While she seems to be able to go through missions without batting an eyelash, her emotions pour out when she finds time alone. In private she is sensitive and prays for help to a God she isn’t sure she believes in. She is stoic in combat but frail and broken by herself.

In public and not on duty, Ember is friendly as they come. She isn’t bubbly and sociable, but to those who know her, she cracks the funniest jokes and knows how to have a great time. She is flexible and easygoing. Some of her serious nature in battle can be reflected when around friends in her wise advice and maturity. It’s almost as though she has a switch between serious and casual which she flips depending on each situation, analyzing it like her brother to see what kind of person she should be.

History: Ember is the younger of three children who grew up in Johto. They moved to Sinnoh for safety reasons when Ember was five, her brother was eight, and their oldest brother was ten. Her parents were shy and fearful because they grew up during the beginnings of war so they offered little support, but Embers brother Jason was strong and passionate. He was determined to fight for peace and the kind of life humans had with Pokemon long ago. Ember looked up to him in every way and her other brother Jasper did too, but he had a more logical outlook on the situation.

They lived mostly plain lives for a few years, until Jason turned seventeen and decided to return to Johto and help the Crusader forces. He asked Ember and Jasper to come with him despite the danger. He had faith they would be safe and had a feeling they might find something. That feeling was his soul link. A week after arriving in Johto, he found his soul link with a Flareon and officially joined the Crusader forces. Ember was twelve.

After that, Jason started to change. He became much more serious and he wasn’t his happy self anymore. Being a Crusader was taking a toll on him. Ember sympathized and was ready to move with him to UN territory, but Jasper thought differently. He greatly agreed with the Crusaders and hoped for a chance to join them so tension began to form between the siblings. One afternoon while Jasper and Ember (fifteen) were on a walk, they came across two crystals of Umbreon and Espeon. Jasper snatched the Umbreon and Ember picked up the Espeon before they returned home. Jason came back that evening and congratulated them on finding crystals. He was afraid of the power Jasper would have, but was happy for Ember, despite the fact that their crystals remained unopened.

One night later, Jasper attempted to steal his sisters Espeon crystal, only to find it awaken to him. He was too stunned to react when his sister woke up and ran to his room to steal his crystal. When the Umbreon emerged, Ember ran directly to her brother Jason, but Crusaders had swarmed the house, brought by a call from Jasper. Jason came out of his room to help Ember escape to Kanto and help the UN forces, staying behind to distract the Crusaders. Four years have passed and Ember has done everything to help the UN defeat Crusader forces with her partner Umbreon.

Soul Link Partner

Species: Umbreon

Personality: Umbreon has a similarly cool and uncaring nature, even more so than Ember. He tries to be no nonsense in every situation and often rolls his eyes. He is cold and calculating, barking out orders to those around him. Logic and sensible best describe him, but Ember would call him a stick in the mud. He can have fun, but never on duty. He has a deep sense of loyalty and doing what is right like his owner. He fights fiercely and will hang on to the very end.

Appearance: Umbreon has slightly rounder and larger eyes with pupils of a blue tint. Also, the ring on his hind leg is larger than the one on his front.

History: Umbreon belonged to a kindhearted Pokemon researcher. He lived on a farm in Johto and played with the researchers daughter when not helping his trainer gather information. He lived a simple and fairly easy life with the other Pokemon on the farm and enjoys being Embers partner. She reminds him of home.

Signature Stage 1 Moves: Quick Attack, Pursuit, Confuse Ray, Faint Attack
    Last edited by Skillfulness; 8th July 2013 at 5:19 PM.

@Skillfulness just do some original moves that you think of that can match an Umbreon. For instance, My Arcanine character is receiving a move called Blaze Dash and works as a chain move. He dashes at one enemy and can dash to the next and chain that one attack to at least 5 enemies or juggle between two. Think of it as a running version of Sonic The Hedgehog's homing attack with fire. Ill check out your sign up after you do that.

Also, I will be finishing one of my characters HOPEFULLY by tomorrow in the morning or late evening. I'm going to my two day college orientation on Sunday and Monday so I won't be able to check sign ups until Tuesday. So, if you have a WIP posted just make sure to say your WIP is done so I can look back and check it out.

This is my sig.

Can I make a reserve for a Soul Link human?

~Back from hiatus (let's see how long this will last)~

I'd like to reserve a spot for a soul linked human.
    Would I be allowed to use Latios, or are legendaries banned?
    FC (White): 1248-9416-2795
    3DS FC: 1633-4254-1939
    Friend Safari: (Rock) Dwebble, Macargo, Barbaracle
    PM me if you want a battle or trade

Quote Originally Posted by Endless View Post
    What? You don't feel the testosterone rush through your veins when you look at Machamp's large, manly pecs?

Quote Originally Posted by EonDragonFTW View Post
    I'd like to reserve a spot for a soul linked human.
    Would I be allowed to use Latios, or are legendaries banned?
    Legendaries are banned, there is going to be a story line with them within the RPG.

Also both reserves are accepted!

This is my sig.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast