Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [PG-13] [SU] QUISTA: The Guardian's Mantra

I'd like to reserve a hacker/scientist xexan, please.

Quote Originally Posted by AnalogClocks View Post
    I'd like to reserve a hacker/scientist xexan, please.
    Sure, sure, you got it, dude.

THE CAST

QUISTA

Quista #1 - <Reserved by Agent Tectonic>
    Quista #2 - <Reserved by SpyroxPikachu>
    Quista #3 - <Reserved by Cometstarlight>
    Quista #4 - <Reserved by Sheps>
    Quista #5 - <OPEN!>

Quista Supporter - <Reserved by Andydemon>

JOHTO GOVERNMENT

Cameron Schade, FBI Agent - <Played by Elysian, WIP>
    Howard Rainard, FBI Agent - <Played by Requiem's Eclipse, WIP>

Police Officer - <Reserved by Avenger Angel>

XEXAN

Hacker/Scientist - <Reserved by AnalogClocks>
    <Reserved by Skillfulness>
    <Reserved by Nythe>

Name: Carter Flannigan
    Side: Quista
    Role: One of the 5 Quista
    Description: Carter was pretty blessed in the appearence department. His hair is long and course, so he usually pulls it back into a green bandana that goes well with the light brown colour of his hair. His face is naturally symmetrical and attractive. He has a slender nose and intense hazel coloured eyes that can eat away at a person making eye contact. His jaw is square and upholds his look of intensity. He has long sideburns a tan mustache beard combination that is trimmed just right. Carter is very tan from his constant work outdoors and exposure to the sun. His body also benefits from the amount of labor that is involved in his daily life and is pretty well built although he isn't a particularly big guy. He is only about 6' tall but there is very little fat on his body. Overall he is a pretty hairy guy with a lot of hair on his limbs. His hands have a lot of cuts and callaces from outdoor work. He has tattoo sleeves on his arms of various sea pokemon and phrases he likes. He got his first when he left home at 16.

Carter doesn't wear a ton of clothing. With his appearence he feels he doesn't need to. His footwear includes a pair of beachy cork textured sandles. He has a pair of lime green surf shorts that match his bandana. And he had an assortment of thin white shorts that would naturally soak through the moment he got into the water, turning every day for him into a wet t-shirt contest. Carter was born with web feet.

Personality: In some ways, Carter is a classic teenager. He doesn't want any kind of duties or responsibilities. He just wants to be free and party and have fun. Although he works often enough to make a living, he hates having to work for other people or take orders. Carter struggles to take serious situations seriously and is often viewed as innapropriate for this reason. Although a lot of times he can be very funny and ease the tense around him he has a tendency to go to far and have to put his foot in his mouth. In a lot of ways Carter lacks morals as well. He loves nothing more than a one night stand with a beach babe. Most of the times he doesn't learn their name. He has stolen and done other petty crimes in order to make it by over the years. Carter is all in all pretty selfish. You could even go as far to say he is a survivalist. Not concerned with others as long as it pushed him forward and allos him to keep going.

Carter is pretty good at masking these problems from other people. He has an incredible knack for talking and schmoozing, and he has never been afraid to use these skills to get what he wants. He knows he is good looking and smooth, and uses it on a regular bases to get an advantage in his daily life. He has the used car salesman mentality, and he uses words and quick thinking to get out of bad situations. Although he never graduated and left home at 16, Carter is street smart and savvy, capable of thinking quick on his feet. This is good for a guy like him, because he loves danger and being in high pressure situations. If the game is on the line, he wants the ball. So to speak. Carter has a lot of bad qualities, but he also has a really touching love of pokemon. The only thing he loves as much as pokemon is the sea. He spends his free time trying to help injured pokemon, although the rangers usually don't allow him to help because of his unorthodox approach.

History: Carter was born in the island town of Dewford. His family has a very successful marine pokemon hospital. Both his parents are the best of the best in aiding ailing water pokemon back to health. From a very young age he was brought up to be just like them, and still today he knows a lot about water pokemon aid. Unfortunately, Carters path to success became bleak when he stopped caring about his studies and more about partying. Much to the dismay of his parents he dropped out of his schooling at 16 and decided to take his two pokemon and travel the open waters into all the regions. Carter still has not had communication with his parents since the day he left. He was an only child and his parents have never made any attempts at contacting him.

For the next three years, Carter lived off of petty theft, various pretty person jobs (Including a stint as a member of a male stripper show in Undella Beach) and the kindness of others. He usually island hops between all of the party spots across the region using his wailord. He had a stint with the pokemon rangers before stealing from the Slateport market while on an assignment when he was discharged. Eventually he just opened a fishing business for himself which now nets him enough money to live comfortably. When the time came around to celebrate the new year. He knew he didn't want to go anywhere other than Olivine. Olivine had the best waves, the best looking women, and the most fun fiesta's around. He also had a few friends he had made there by visiting over the years and a few of them were even letting him crash for the weekend. The rest is history.
    Other: Carter has a Ukulele he taught himself to play, mostly for the purpose of impressing women.

Nickname: Whaley
    Species: Wailord
    Description and Personality: Whaley looks like any standard wailord. It is very obedient and offers mass amount of transportation to Carter. He is a totally care free happy hippy Wailord. He was caught by Carter while he was on a ferry to Mossdeep. He realized he would need him for transportation.

Nickname: Abu
    Species: Ambipom
    Description and Personality: Abu is a chip off the old block. He has been trained to steal and mislead, so he is a pro. He is extremely savvy and being quick with his two tails and he gets along well with his owner. Abu was the pokemon chosen by Carter when he turned ten before he dropped out of school. Because of this he is the oldest and strongest of Carter's pokemon.

Nickname: Squirt
    Species: Mime Jr.
    D and P: Squirt hatched recently from an egg Carter was given by the Pokemon Rangers before he was kicked out. He is still a baby all things considered, but he is a natural at aiding Carter deceive. He is usually used as a distraction while Carter steals. Squirt is shiny, so he was able to learn skills very quickly and his different colouring makes him a sight to see. He is a very affectionate pokemon especially towards Carter but a little bit of a scaredy cat. For all these reasons Squirt never battles or fights, although it already knows many moves, none of them are offensive.

Lemme know Angel!
    Last edited by Sheps™; 28th June 2013 at 12:11 AM.
    Evicted From Home = Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Sheps View Post
    Lemme know Angel!
    Yep, you're gold. Everything checks out, so consider yourself accepted.

THE CAST

QUISTA

Quista #1 - <Reserved by Agent Tectonic>
    Quista #4 - Carter Flannigan <Played by Sheps>
    Quista #5 - <OPEN!>

JOHTO GOVERNMENT

XEXAN

<Reserved by Nythe>

Alright, this should be everything; however, it isn't me if I don't also say that if there's anything off or confusing about it, then let me know. I'll change.

Name: Valeros Branshaw

Side: Quista

Role: Quista

Description: Valeros is about five foot, eight inches with pale skin as he was born with a mild case of hypomelanism. His hair is light tan color and always cut short. Further contributing to his genetic condition, his eyes are discolored a blood red, the only majorly noticeable part of his condition. Otherwise, no one would really no he was albino as his parents are not dark. Before the Lugia incident, he had a hard time being outside during the day because of his condition; one of the reasons he was out late that night anyways. After that night though, he noticed that whatever had happened, it had effectively removed his sensitivity to any sort of light. And of course, to top all of this off, the emblazoned Lugia tattoo now decorates his back, though because of his pale skin, it appears to gleam more brightly than it should. This isn't because it's naturally brighter, it's just that the area around it is pale.

Another reason why most people would never notice his albinism is because he always wears long clothing, even during the spring and summer months. He always wears only solid colored shirts, turtlenecks, and button-down shirts rather than branded attire; though, his favorite color to where is a dark, brick red. He does keep a collection of formal dress attire, but due to his recent Pokemon training hobby, he more often than not wheres blue jeans now. Finally, he wears a locket that is often kept hidden: a picture within when he was a eighteen years old with his Pokemon friend Baron, newly evolved into an Arcanine.

Personality: Valeros has always been the quiet sort. He never made much friends out of fear of what they might think of him with his red eyes. With good reason too, since some people did mock him and call him names like “Vampire” which only secluded him more. However, it wasn't until after his schooling that he made a few friends that happened to have been passing trainers which opened him up a bit more to socialization. Though still quiet, he mingled with people more often after that. Since he doesn't make friends much, he's a rather wary person, not trusting anyone unless he has observed them enough to trust them.

With his wariness, Valeros also happens to be rather watchful, keeping an eagle on all things. When bored, he'll pay attention to the weirdest things, see things out of place, or notice things that otherwise people would overlook, just for the fun of it. This has transcribed into his favorite hobby of playing chess and other strategy like games. While he isn't the best at it, he does have knack for how people react and a little of knowing on what may come ahead.

History: Valeros was born and raised in Ecruteak City. He always found himself a night person even before it was told to him that he had a form of albinism. It wasn't hard to deduce, even at young age, that he had a sensitivity to light, so he mostly stayed indoors wearing shades if normal lights were too bright.

When he was fifteen years old, he had found the first of his two Pokemon to the route south of the city. A Growlithe had gotten into a fight with other local wild Pokemon and was left with a broken, front right leg. Valeros only saw the last part of it while on a night stroll, but rushed to assist the fire type as soon as he saw it end. For the weeks that followed, he had nurtured the Growlithe back to health, yet when he had brought it back to the route, he had decided to stay with Valeros in return for his assistance. From then on, the Growlithe, now Arcanine, has never left his side.

Once he had graduated out of high school, with the memory of passing trainers he had meant in the past, he decided to travel southward and explore the southern part of Johto. He explored for about half a year before realizing that traveling wasn't exactly his enjoyment, so upon reaching Cherrygrove, he hitched a ride to Olivine to settle down. Before leaving however, he had found a Sentret that had oddly taken a fancy to him for no reason. Realizing that she wasn't going to leave him alone, he caught her (along with officially catching his Arcanine), nicknaming the Sentret Shareme and the Arcanine Baron. After getting to Olivine City, Valeros just settled back down to a life of quietness. Lasting for a few years, nothing changed up until his birthday when a dying Lugia washed up on shore.

Now his life his in complete shambles: no job working at the fishery he had been a cook at, two Pokemon that were starting to realize they were in a plot that would likely get them killed, gifted and cursed with an amazing power and on the run from the government.

Other: As mentioned, his sensitivity to light as been repressed because of the shake-up in his genetics; however, the discoloration of his eyes hasn't changed and his skin is still rather pale. When transformed, his Lugia from completely removes these traits. Also, as I'm delegating that he was the one of the five that had discovered the transformation, I'm making his default count set to one rather than the other four's zero.

Pokemon

Nickname: Baron

Species: Arcanine

D and P: Baron's fur is noticeably thick, even for an Arcanine's standpoint, which does cause occasional knotting in some areas if not groomed. He also has a small scar on his left ear from a different fight before ever meeting Valeros. Finally, even though his leg has for the most part healed, he does have a slight limp that developed. It's hardly noticeable, but to the experienced eye, it's there.

He is also fiercely loyal to Valeros; however, he isn't a fighter. He'll do anything to protect Valeros, but he doesn't do well in fights as he tends to hesitate a lot. He's capable, just too cautious which ends up causing any battle he's in to turn against him. He's also rather skittish, hilariously enough, around other people and will flee behind Valeros first, then sniff to see if they're a threat. If he deems them hostile, he'll jump in front of Valeros as a shield; if not, he'll remain behind.

Nickname: Shareme

Species: Furret

Gender Female

D and P: Shareme's only major physical oddity is that she has only three stripes down her body rather than four. Her personality is what catches others' eyes though. If one were to classify her in one word, it would “Amazon” as she has that kind of mentality. She loves to fight. And she's quite nimble and can pack a rather large amount force behind her attacks as she is a bit more muscular than her species normally is. She isn't reckless though; she is rather observant of where and when to attack, making any attempt to exploit weaknesses.
    credits for pic and banner: Avenger Angel and Brutaka

I have claimed Sceptile

Destiny's Forge: click sig.
    ARD: UNDER REVISIONAL HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!

Also read Essense of Law.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Tectonic View Post
    Alright, this should be everything; however, it isn't me if I don't also say that if there's anything off or confusing about it, then let me know. I'll change.
    Nah, it's all good, no worries. Everything looks a-okay, so approved.

THE CAST

QUISTA

Quista #1 - Valeros Branshaw <Played by Agent Tectonic>
    Quista #5 - <OPEN!>

JOHTO GOVERNMENT

XEXAN

<Reserved by Nythe>

I'm not good at giving Pokemon personalities but.. The SU is now done

I'd like to reserve a spot as a Xexan hacker/soldier please!
    Nothing interesting here. Carry on.
    Author's Profile

I added history and personality to my character can you please check it? I'm worried about the ending of the History

This is my sig.

Just so you guys know, I'm trying to get a discussion thread approved, but I'm still waiting on that. But I'll keep you guys posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
    I'm not good at giving Pokemon personalities but.. The SU is now done
    Yeah, I hear ya, but giving each and every Pokémon their own personality is a requirement for Pokémon RPs... :P

Anywho, the sign up is good, but the only nit-picky detail is that Cameron's father was working on the Quista case before it was passed down to Cameron, even though the incident happened very recently. But that kind of thing isn't worth hassling over, I'm still going to say it's accepted. And you did great with the Pokémon personalities, no worries there.

Quote Originally Posted by Meeker View Post
    I'd like to reserve a spot as a Xexan hacker/soldier please!
    Yep, you're on the list. Thanks for coming on in.

Quote Originally Posted by Requiem's Eclipse View Post
    I added history and personality to my character can you please check it? I'm worried about the ending of the History
    History's great, you did just fine, amigo. Everything checks out and looks good, so yeah, accepted.

THE CAST

QUISTA

Quista #5 - <OPEN!>

JOHTO GOVERNMENT

Cameron Schade, FBI Agent - <Played by Elysian>
    Howard Rainard, FBI Agent - <Played by Requiem's Eclipse>

XEXAN

Hacker/Soldier - <Reserved by Meeker>
    <Reserved by Nythe>

Name: Emily Johnstone
    Side: Xexan
    Role: Hacker, Soldier.

Description: Emily’s figure is far from womanly. At five foot nine, Emily is quite tall for a woman. Being almost an anorexic, she is skinny with small breasts, which only emphasises her height. Her facial features are pretty sharp. She also has a relatively big scar on her right shoulder. Those are the only things about her appearance that don’t vary; everything else is subject to change.

She is a natural blonde and cuts her hair pretty short, it only reaches her earlobes. She also has a parting right above her left eye. Her blue eyes look at the world through a blue-framed pair of glasses. As for clothing, she feels most comfortable in loose-fitting jeans and sweatshirts. She wears no make-up. Her only accessory is a silver ring with a small flame engraved in it, which reminds her of her best childhood friend Laura, who gave it to her.

Her appearance, however, changes drastically each time she leaves the Xexan facilities. Not wanting anyone to recognise her, she always goes out in a different “disguise”. That consists of putting on a wig, changing her clothing style, sometimes putting on some make-up and possibly switching to contact lenses which may or may not be coloured.

Personality: Before joining Xexan Emily used to be what would be easiest described as a standard nerd. She has never been popular and has had no intentions to be. She valued knowledge above social life, her specialised subject being IT. She is intelligent, so she didn’t have much trouble remembering everything she learned. She didn’t look after her health much, she ate just enough to survive, as she couldn’t be bothered to take time and have a proper meal. She rarely made the effort to make new friends and most of the friendships dissolved because they weren’t in touch often enough.

Those facts are still true, as she is now a paranoid standard nerd. After discovering the truth about Laura’s death, she doesn’t trust anybody outside Xexan. Her fear that anyone could be her enemy is the reason behind the constant changes to her appearance. She believes in almost any conspiracy theory she comes across. She considers the current Johto government is evil and believes she is fighting for a noble cause. A strange as it sounds, joining Xexan did help with her social skills. She has more contact with other people and also has to work in a group more often than before. She still isn’t the most talkative person, but has learned that your opinions are best heard when you actually say them. Although she rarely openly disagrees, Emily is actually quite stubborn and unlikely to change her mind.

History: Emily grew up in Goldenrod City. She had no brothers or sisters, so that role was filled by her next-door neighbour Laura, who was her age and also an only child. Other than her, Emily didn’t have many friends. When she wasn’t hanging out with Laura, Emily preferred to stay indoors, reading or playing video games. Eventually, she became so interested in computers she decided to study IT. When she was 21, Laura died in a hostage situation in a local restaurant. At the time Laura was out of town on a field trip learning about Pokemon Storage System.

After the incident, Emily demanded answers about everything that had happened, but the news reports didn’t tell any details and she didn’t get any information directly from the police, either. At least not legally. In her search she started using her computer skills in a completely new way in an attempt to gain access to the information she wanted. Eventually, she managed to hack into the police database and found the reports. That way she found the answers to her questions, but she wasn’t prepared for what she learned. As it turned out, a high-ranking government official, ordered the police to kill the criminal at any cost. It the police attack that followed, most of the hostages were killed.

Using their own hackers, Xexan found out about her exploits including what was in the files she accessed. Soon after, before she decided what to do with the information, she was contacted and recruited. Her parents tried to convince her not to go, but she was determined to join Xexan and fight for Laura’s justice. She started off as a hacker, but her superiors made her hone her battling skills. In time, she also began joining other Xexan soldiers on their missions. At that time Xexan also provided her with two new Pokemon to use: a Venonat and a Flygon. While her field mission are becoming more and more regular, she still prefers hacking.

POKÉMON

Nickname: Noko
    Species: Umbreon
    Description and Personality: Noko looks like most Umbreon, except for his rings, which are slightly more orange than the usual yellow. Laura received Noko’s egg as an award for winning a high school programming competition. Because Noko had almost never battled before Emily joined Xexan, he is still a bit uncomfortable when it comes to hurting others. Out of his affection for Emily, he nevertheless does what she orders him.

Nickname: V42
    Species: Venomoth
    Description and Personality: Because of the experiments he went through during his stay at Xexan, V42 is bigger than other Venomoth and has red eyes. V42 loves to fight, which can get him into trouble when he recklessly attacks his opponent.

Nickname: F91
    Species: Flygon
    Description and Personality: Just like with V42, the experiments have left a mark on F91 as well. In her case, it caused her wings to grow bigger and stronger which improved her flying abilities. F91 is Emily’s mode of transport when she has to travel longer distances. She is very patient and likes to relax by sleeping in Emily’s bed.
    Do you like watching Pokemon battles in the anime? Do you wish to battle in similar way? Then check out the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League and join the fun.

My PASBL Stats

@ Nythe

Nice job, everything with Emily checks out and looks great. Accepted, and enjoy the RP.

THE CAST

QUISTA

Quista #5 - <OPEN!>

JOHTO GOVERNMENT

XEXAN

Emily Johnstone, Hacker/Soldier - <Played by Nythe>

Heh, genderbent my character. Changed hes to shes, basically the same cept for my last Pokemon.

Name: Ava Olsen
    Role: Soldier/Hacker

Description: Ava stands at five feet seven inches and weighs around one hundred and twenty pounds. She has a lean almost lanky body build with flawless skin. Her hair is colored mousey brown and flips out at funny angles everywhere, about as long as her shoulder. She has a childish face appearing small and innocent. Her high cheekbones almost make her ocean blue eyes disappear with each smile. Her ears look a bit big and goofy and people say her nose is adorable, but she doesn’t see it.

As far as attire goes, Ava is simple. She usually wears blue jeans with T-shirts of varying colors and simple designs, usually blue. Sometimes she wears a short sleeved black jacket with a collar and pockets, but otherwise very plain. The only shoes she wears are plain black and fit for running around in. She has a few Pokeball attachments to her belt loops for her three Pokemon, but otherwise her only accessories are a silver bracelet with an engraved cross and simple diamond studs.

Personality: Ava tends to care very little for anything. Her opinions are usually indifferent and the only reason she is part of an anti-government organization is because they cared for her. She believes in paying people back for kindnesses and evils, but she often gives people second chances as well. A very private piece of information is she believes in God. Often she tries to live a life advised by an old bible she has. She lives to serve others and believes that free will is a great gift that she is fighting for.

Among friends, Ava is amiable and good at making casual jokes. Rarely does she laugh all out, but she offers chuckles and sassy comments. She appears to have a grim outlook on life, but that is only because she feels her existence is insignificant. She isn’t depressed, just aware of how small she is and it humbles her. It also makes her wiser. While she doesn’t actively seek wisdom, it simply comes to her through observation and making life choices. Of course, being wise doesn’t mean she always makes the wise decision, which happens more often than not.

History: As a child, Ava was kidnapped from her family by the Xexan in a recruitment effort. They hoped that by using children they could raise them to be completely loyal and well-trained for their anti-government schemes. For Ava, it worked. She was five, child of two over-worked and cold parents. They only cared about her as much as they had to which lead them to buy their daughter a Dratini. Otherwise, when the Xexan took her away, she didn’t have many feelings about leaving.

Ava grew up relatively normally with the Xexan. The only difference between her and other kids’ lives was she was raised to distrust the Pokemon government. She still got out, played, and learned like any other Johto child, she just harbored negative tendencies toward the government. She wasn’t officially initiated as a Xexan soldier until last year, when she turned eighteen. They started to train her at fifteen to be a hacker and soldier, noticing her considerable technological knowledge. They gave her the choice to leave their community but she declined, declaring she wanted to make a difference in the Pokemon world. They put her on the Quista project for her first major mission to observe and report.

Other: Her favorite color is green, favorite food is mashed potatoes, favorite sport is Ultimate Frisbee, favorite music is swing, and favorite drink is cream soda.

POKÉMON

Nickname: Draco
    Species: Dargonite

Description and Personality: Draco’s snout is slightly squarer compared to average Dragonite and he has big brown eyes. He uses his antenna to express his mood by making them droop or perk up. The insides of his wings are more green than teal and they offer some glow in dark places. Draco is a very laidback Dragonite. He isn’t the first to jump into action unless his trainer Ava is in trouble. Protective but easygoing, Draco is large, lovable, and a bit sassy like his owner.

Nickname: Sir Ros
    Species: Ampharos

Description and Personality:Sir Ros had bigger eyes and a smaller area of white fur on his stomach than other Ampharoses. Also, his tail and forehead gem are a darker shade resembling garnet. Sir Ros has earned his name through years of chivalrous service. He acts just like a knight in shining armor; defender of the weak and always doing the right thing. He has a few reservations of being with the Xexan, but he only breaks the government rules when it’s to help a person or Pokemon in need.

Nickname: Fizzle
    Species: Vaporen/Flareon hybrid

Description and Personality: Fizzle has blue fur around most of her body. She has a Vaporeon tail , but a collar of fur like a Flareon as well as red ears and a tuff of fur on her head. Her paws are longer as well like a Vaporeons and her back spines resemble a Flareons tail fur. Fizzle is a spitfire full of sass and jokes. She is a trickster and loves to play around. When on duty though, she is no nonsense. She carries the brains of the team and has something like a switch between serious and joker.
    Last edited by Skillfulness; 27th June 2013 at 9:45 PM.

This seems like something I could do. May I please reserve a spot as a Quista?

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Journal- 29 chapters and counting!
    Most Recent Chapter- Several weeks after they arrive at Star Peak, Chance alerts Team Jump to a Darkrai Shard in the area.

Interested in a blog that reviews the Pokémon products of the past and present? Have a look at http://tompokenutter.wordpress.com/ !
    http://askredemption.tumblr.com/
    Ask the cast of Redemption anything you like!

Name: Kramen Marraloff

Role: Scientist Soldier

Description: Kramen stands relatively taller than the average human, mostly because of Xexan implants that develop muscle mass, increased bone structure, and other physical mutations, the bones and muscle in his body have stretched and expanded giving him the height of 6’ 7”. There is very little body fat due to the amount of energy it requires to nourish the muscles in his body and thus, is fairly lean and well-built. His hair color is a dark brown with a military buzz cut. In regards to his facial features, he has brown almond shaped eyes and a thin mutton chop beard. A scar reaches from the right side of his jaw up to the bottom of his cheek bone due to an incident of an exploding experiment and shrapnel.

In Kramen’s “natural form” his left arm has a robotic appendage that ends with five razor sharp claws. Kramen can also bend these claws backwards, enabling the appendage to shoot a plasma ball out of his robotic arm, this however drains mental strength and thus cannot be used frequently or else Kramen will die of brain hemorrhaging. In order to walk freely amongst society, Xexan scientists has helped Kramen develop an illusion-cloaking device that hides the robotic arm and claws and replaces it with a normal human arm, the only noticeable difference is that the forearm, bicep, and tricep areas display burn scars.

Regarding implants; Kramen’s brain implants consist of a Frontal Lobe implant designed to enhance movement and reasoning/ problem solving. An Occipital Lobe Enhancer, designed to improve eye sight and allowing Kramen to switch between the Infrared spectrum, the X-ray Spectrum, and the Normal spectrum. He also has an epinephrine (adrenaline) implant which enhances the amount of epinephrine that can be released into his body, the results, heightening pain tolerance and physical output of muscle.

Personality: Kramen’s mind set is quite sadistic and beyond cruel. He takes great satisfaction in the mutilation of beings around him, whether personally causing the pain, or a failed experiment, it does not matter. However, do not let that fool you into allowing yourself to believe that he is a psychopath, it is actually rather quite the opposite, Kramen is a sociopath. He does not believe in any form of right or wrong, he has no remorse for his victims, and he does not care about the fate of the world, as long as his own needs, and the needs of Xexan are fulfilled, nothing else matters.

In order for Kramen to get close to people, either to torture or to extract information out of, he has developed a silver tongue and is highly charismatic. He is never forward with someone, and would rather deceive and betray later on, instead of being direct and giving away his true identity and motives. To woman, he will attempt to be charming and flirtatious; as he has found out that politeness and flattery can push people into the direction he wants them to go. With men, Kramen prefers to be more sympathetic/ empathetic and give advice on situations in order to get into their heads, if he can make the man believe that he is a friend and not an enemy, it’ll be more worthwhile. Also having henchman to do behind the scenes objectives will always come in handy.

History: As a child, Kramen took pleasure in the murdering of small animals; however, before ending the misery of the poor animal, Kramen would study it, how the fracture of a certain bone makes the animal adapt and things of that nature. As Kramen matured into his preteens, 11 to be exact, he was convicted of the murdering of two police officers and a federal Johto FBI special agent. Sufficient evidence was never actually brought forward, but the fact that he was the only one found in the vicinity of the crime, he was pinned with the murders. In prison, Kramen learned how to survive quickly, he found the “baddest” thug in his cell block, and fought him. The outcome was two weeks in the infirmary, but was actually beneficial. Amongst the other prisoners, he had earned respect for actually having the nerve to take on a challenge. Throughout the years, Kramen became a “model” citizen in the prison and made more than a few friends amongst the guards. At the age of 24, Kramen was enabled to leave on the account of good behavior, and for the first time in 13 years, he saw more than just 4 prison walls.

Not even a few months later, Xexan contacted Kramen. They claimed they knew who had actually murdered the three people from his childhood, and could get Kramen close enough to the man to enact his revenge; the only catch, Kramen had to swear allegiance to the Xexan society. Deciding that joining Xexan could be a profitable business deal, Kramen took the offer, and knowing that loyalty to the right people can almost guarantee grand results, he didn’t mind the requirements. When he had stepped foot into Xexan’s main headquarters, the “welcoming” committee took a hold of Kramen, cut off his left arm at the shoulder and replaced with a new robotic appendage; this apparently was another price to pay in order to be initiated into the ranks of a shadow society. After a half year of planning, Xexan was able to get Kramen near the man, the leader of a rebel “freedom fighter” trying to achieve control over Johto, who killed the police officers and the FBI agent. Kramen did not kill the man, but actually captured him and brought him back to Xexan HQ and transformed him with pokemon genetics and threw him into a pokeball.

Other: Kramen despises large crowds and prefers to remain in the shadows away from everyone else. He calculates all the possibilities of a situation, and if it appears to be profitable, he takes it, if not, walks away. When contacting Xexan informants, Kramen prefers a long and complex system of carriers, thus, keeping the knowledge of the organization secret, while also having the carriers never actually know where the message is going, except obviously the first and last person knows.

POKÉMON

Nickname: Markovich

Species: Bisharp/ human hybrid (NOTE: This is the man that Kramen captured and turned into a pokemon; Avenger, if you have a problem with this, I do not have a problem editing him out.)

Description and Personality:
    Because of the incredibly gruesome past with Kramen, Markovich utterly hates him, but through the use of Xexan implants, Markovich is forced beyond his will to perform every task that Kramen wishes. It is similar how a dog responds to his master, almost always dogs will do what their master wishes, it is the same situation here. Markovich stands at the height of 5’ 3”. He has the face and arms of a human and the legs of a Bisharp. Because of the fact that his hands did not form into Bisharp hands, Kramen has installed two robotic claws, similar to his own, into the canals of Markovich’s fingers. Internally, Markovich has everything identical of that to a normal Bisharp, bone structure, DNA, brain, and eye sight; and thus, the only recognition of any form of human in him is through the face and hands.

Nickname: Theta

Species: Shuckle/ Steelix Hybrid

Description and Personality: Besides being grafted with a Steelix, experiment Theta still resembles that of a Shuckle. When extracting DNA and analyzing, only small segments of Steelix DNA was found and thus concluded that in this experiment, the Shuckle’s DNA became a primary and the Steelix DNA was segment and improved sections of genes. The shell of Shuckle contains the most amount of Steelix DNA, because of this; the armor of the shell has greatly been improved, almost to the standard of a Steelix. A small mutation did occur however in the process of the combination, Theta has grown double the amount of appendages than a normal Shuckle, thus making it look more like an armored octopus. In order to help cope experiment Theta through the transformation, implants have been placed in its Frontal Lobe dulling pain and emotions, it has been entranced into a zombie like personality.

Nickname: Epsilon

Species: Absol

Description and Personality:
    Epsilon has been grafted with a thicker coat of fur, enabling him to withstand harsher conditions of cold, but severe conditions of heat could actually kill Epsilon. The graft has tinted the white fur more into a whiter version of pink. We have also increased the rate of protein that the cells in Epsilon’s body can produce, thus allowing longer and sharper claws and the blade on his head, making physical, non-move attacks more fatal.

Quote Originally Posted by Skillfulness View Post
    Hmmm, thinking I should have made a girl now. Ah well. Let me know and I can gender swap, might be fun!
    Hey, either way, it's all good. Two thumbs up and you're all set. Accepted.

Quote Originally Posted by pokenutter View Post
    This seems like something I could do. May I please reserve a spot as a Quista?
    Sure can, you just got the last spot!

Quote Originally Posted by Tasslehoff View Post
    Name: Kramen Marraloff
    Creeeepy, but awesome! Everything looks great, and I'm totally okay with the Bisharp/human hybrid thing. This was exactly the kind of thing I was hoping to see with Xexan characters.

Definitely accepted.

THE CAST

QUISTA

Quista #5 - <Reserved by pokenutter>

JOHTO GOVERNMENT

XEXAN

Micah Olsen, Hacker/Soldier - <Played by Skillfulness>
    Tasslehoff, Scientist/Soldier - <Played by Tasslehoff>

Name: Nathan Carr
    Side: Johto Government
    Role: Police Officer

Description: Standing 6'1" and weighing 260 pounds, Nathan is heavily built. With a strong muscle mass, he is able to throw a pretty powerful haymaker that would easily beat the wind out of most people. Meanwhile, he has short, brown hair in the form of a buzz-cut. His eyes are brown and has a slightly tan skin complexion. He has a few scars, but nothing severely crippling.

On the job, Nathan wears the standard dark blue police uniform, but when off duty, he usually wears dark gray cargo pants and a black tank-top. He also wears black military-style boots.

Nathan is a slow runner and doesn't have very refined dexterity, but he's exceptionally strong and can endure pain and pressure where most can't. Meanwhile, he's definitely not leadership material, but he's definitely built to survive most situations and is capable of handling himself.

Personality: Gruff and rugged, Nathan never hesitates to get his hands dirty, cut up, and bruised. In truth, he's a criminal's nightmare, amounting to a guy that would just break your hand like peanut brittle and then smash your face in like a paper cup if you tried to pull a knife on him. He has dealt with scum and thugs before, and as such, death threats are mostly empty words.

Nathan doesn't have much tolerance for incompetence and excuses. He also hates sly people, liars, and creepy people with silver tongues. Gossip and rumors are also things he doesn't have patience for. Moreover, he believes personal experience is the only real way to learn, and he's definitely more on the side of nature when it comes to nurture versus nature situations. To him, in order for a kid to learn the stove is hot, they've got to learn how it burns. As for some of the things Nathan does enjoy, he likes weightlifting/bodybuilding, renovation work, and football.

With regards to the Quista incident, Nathan hasn't seen a kid turn into a Lugia, so he'll believe that when he sees it. Regardless, he knows these five kids have been charged with loitering, disturbing the peace, and Pokémon cruelty, enough grounds to merit their arrest. He's been warned that all five of these trainers can turn into Lugia, but he's not concerned about it. He figures those five trainers are probably more scared of their own power than the police are.

Background: Nathan was born in Ecruteak City to Susan and Edward Carr, along with his younger brother, Jason. Growing up, Ecruteak City was a city of old legends and myths that Nathan never cared about or thought over. As a kid, Nathan never had much in terms of creativity and imagination. He never liked to draw or make macaroni necklaces in kindergarten. To him, it was always a waste of time.

As a kid, Nathan was better in physical activities and sports as opposed to some of the more complicated subjects like math, science, and history. But truly, history was his most hated subject, learning about things that were old and in the past never felt like such a waste of time to him. As a result, his grades were weak and he definitely wasn't a favorite among teachers.

Nathan never bothered with a Johto Pokémon journey and never aspired to collect badges and beat leagues. Training Pokémon was simply done as a self defense necessity at first, but over time, small bonds were formed between him and his Pokémon. However, emotions were never truly that strong. The death of a Pokémon wasn't something that would ever have him wailing out in tears. While some trainers think Pokémon are just as intelligent and as important as humans, Nathan doesn't believe that entirely.

Nathan graduated with a criminal justice degree, though is GPA was only a 2.8. Regardless, seeing as how he wouldn't make it into sports, he liked the idea of putting thugs, punks, and criminals in a cage. After two of his Pokémon were stolen by Team Rocket and were never found again, he aspired to make sure the same kinds of thugs that did this kind of thing wouldn't be doing it to anyone else, even though he easily got over the theft. After graduating from police academy, Nathan was quick to hit the streets and learned mostly from on the job experience as opposed to what he got from classes and manuals. He still follows protocol, but he has a particular style that works for him that most other cops would be wise not to step on and debate with him about.

Other: Nathan carries a 92FS Beretta with him, as well as a Taser gun intended to take some criminals alive. He also carries a radio, handcuffs, and other police equipment. Nathan is also excellent at driving, and has been known to handle high-speed police chases exceptionally well.

POKÉMON

Nickname: Clyde
    Species: Dodrio
    Description and Personality: Rough and definitely more rugged that most other Dodrios, Clyde has undergone quite a few rough battles, and knows what it's like to both win and lose. Meanwhile, he's bitter and impatient, and isn't a fan of waiting. Surprisingly, however, the three heads of this Dodrio seem to work cooperatively for the most part, though they are still competitive against each other in terms of which of the three does the most.

Nickname: Ledge
    Species: Camerupt
    Description and Personality: Indifferent and uncaring toward the emotions of others, Ledge is the kind of Pokémon that could also take a heavy beating and shake it off to keep going. His body, like Clyde's, is also rugged with a few scars. However, the benefit is that pain and grief barely fazes him anymore. However, if enough is done to anger him, he can definitely be a mean bastard in return.

Nickname: Clench
    Species: Beartic
    Description and Personality: Aggressive and forceful, Clench is not a Pokémon that takes crap from anyone, be it another Pokémon or a human. In a fight, Clench is relentless and doesn't stop to take a breath until the fight is truly over. As a result, Clench is definitely the most scarred and the roughest-looking Pokémon of the three that Nathan has. However, he's not a stranger to pain and knows how and where to keep it contained.

Alrighty I made Micah an Ava and she's basically the same but if you could give it another check, I changed her final Pokmeon as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger Angel View Post
    Creeeepy, but awesome! Everything looks great, and I'm totally okay with the Bisharp/human hybrid thing. This was exactly the kind of thing I was hoping to see with Xexan characters.

Definitely accepted.

Tasslehoff, Scientist/Soldier - <Played by Tasslehoff>
    You say creepy, I saw my awesome analysis of what a Xexan field operative should be like. Hopefully I can just keep that creepy and mysterious bravado up throughout the RP. Also i noticed that you named me Tassleoff, Scientist/Solder, it should be Kramen Marraloff, Scientist/Soldier. Just something I noticed when reading through that post.

Alright, I am going to call my SU done, since I think I finally found a workable personality. Ready for you to take a look.
    Take a moment to consider just how nothing nothing really is....If you understand this, then you just solved the universe.

The truth that each person...each soul...is a book. And when we lay our feelings out in the open...and we give them no name...and we give them no author....and we give them no description.....who will actually read them..........?"

Credit to Eevee for the amazing banner.
    Current fanfiction project: Pokemon: Absolution

DISCUSSION THREAD IS UP

Right here: LINK

So feel free to use that as our little clubhouse now.

Quote Originally Posted by Skillfulness View Post
    Alrighty I made Micah an Ava and she's basically the same but if you could give it another check, I changed her final Pokmeon as well.
    No prob, duly noted. Fizzle's cool too, no problem with the changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tasslehoff View Post
    You say creepy, I saw my awesome analysis of what a Xexan field operative should be like. Hopefully I can just keep that creepy and mysterious bravado up throughout the RP. Also i noticed that you named me Tassleoff, Scientist/Solder, it should be Kramen Marraloff, Scientist/Soldier. Just something I noticed when reading through that post.
    ...Oops. Still getting over jet lag, I guess. XP

I went ahead and fixed that little blemish. It's all good.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulMuse View Post
    Alright, I am going to call my SU done, since I think I finally found a workable personality. Ready for you to take a look.
    Interesting idea with the inside man thing going on, I like it. Definitely looking forward to seeing where that takes things. Approved, amigo.

THE CAST

QUISTA

Quista #5 - <Reserved by pokenutter>

JOHTO GOVERNMENT

Nathan Carr, Police Officer - <Played by Avenger Angel>
    Ian Blackwood, Military Operative - <Played by SoulMuse>

XEXAN

Ava Olsen, Hacker/Soldier - <Played by Skillfulness>
    Kramen Marraloff, Scientist/Soldier - <Played by Tasslehoff>

As much as I want to be a part of this, I'm going to have to drop my reserve because I'm quite busy this Summer. My apologies. vuv

I'm finally done! Hope you like it, though I'm worried that he might be overpowerd...

Name: “Zephyr”

Role: Soldier/Hacker

Description: Zephyr is a rather short caucasian male. He stands at five foot eight, weighs around one hundred seventy-five pounds, and is rather lean, giving him great agility. He has shaggy black hair of medium length that goes down to his eyebrows covering his oval-shaped head. Zephyr has complete heterochromia, meaning he has two eye colors. His left eye is green and his right eye is blue, to be specific. He has a large scar that trails from his left eyebrow to the bottom of his right cheek. It is unknown how he got it.

His clothes vary from mission to mission, mostly on the location and/or means of getting to the objective. For the average operation, he wears a hooded jacket and trousers sporting a Flacktarn pattern with steel kneepads. His face is normally covered by a black balaclava, as he does not want his face revealed even to his fellow members of Xexan. Zephyr’s other headgear consists of a leather helmet as worn by tank crews from long ago. He bears a black assault vest and a rucksack of the same color. His vest is made from a special fabric that is as hard as diamonds and as light as cloth made by Xexan scientists. His hands are covered by fingerless gloves made of grey cloth. Though he does not wear it unless needed, he has a PMG gas mask at the ready in case some form of gas is used. Basically, he looks like this.(Picture of Zephyr).

His gear includes a PP-2000 (Picture of the PP-2000) with a red dot sight. He makes sure to use the special +P+ overpressured rounds for maximum efficiency. For long-range, he uses an MD 50 anti-material rifle (Picture of the MD 50) fitted with a grip pod and computerized sight capable of zooming in and out, as well as both regular and thermal optics. He is a dead-eye shot, those who walk into his sights usually end up losing a limb or a rather large hole shot through them. He keeps a bunch of electronics with him, such as hacking kits, radar jammers, sensor arrays, and IR beacons.

Personality: Zephyr is a lone wolf, preferring to work by himself. He does not converse with his comrades. Being a scout, his prayer for solitude is almost guaranteed. When fellow Xexan members attempt to start a conversation with him, he simply stares at them until they walk away or say “never mind”. Some members of Xexan are suspicious of him for this, but numerous searches of his tightly locked room have resulted in nothing.

Outside of his missions, Zephyer shows little care for the Xexan. He views his fellow members as expendable, one of the reasons he is not put with the rest of the soldiers. He avoids the laboratories at all costs, showing great disgust being remotely close to them. Along with this, he has shows signs of wanting to kill the Quistas rather than capturing them

History: Zephyr has no birth records, no recorded education, no citizenship, and no history. Nothing is known about his life before joining Xexan. Various searches into the government archives for such information have proved unsuccessful. The most viable possibility as to why is that either he or the government have erased these recordings from the archives, but who would have done it and why is uncertain.

He is a rather new member to Xexan, having joined only two months ago. He joined after a stroll through Ilex Forest, and was abducted after getting too close the the bases entrance. Once he found that they opposed Johto's government, he asked to join, to which the Xexan officials gadly accepted. Upon asked what his motives were, he responded with “I want to rid Johto of the rats that call it home.”

During his training, Zephyr received perfect scores on marksmanship and close-quarters combat, something that has not been fulfilled by any member to date. His IQ was extraordinarily high, has better than 20/20 vision, and his skill with technology, explosives, and stealth were well worth boasting. No one knows how he acquired such skills, but it was suspected his superiors that Xexan was not the first organization he has been a part of. During one of the team room-clearing exercises, he used his squad leader as a human shield to protect himself from training bullets. He was immediately removed from working in teams, and placed as a scout, in fear that he would get too many of their special forces killed if he worked with them.

Despite being new, he has served Xexan well, and his superiors plan to use him to their advantage in hunting down the Quista.

Other:
    - He does not own any Pokemon.
    - He will not reveal his face to anyone, not even the leaders of Xexan.
    - He has a mild addiction to soft drinks.
    - He spends much of his spare time alone in his room.
    - Rumor among the soldiers suggests that his room is filled with traps.
    - He refuses to use much of the high-end technology that the scientists have created.
    - He is very observant, to the point that people think he is psychic.
    - He is Ambidextrous.
    Last edited by Meeker; 26th July 2013 at 9:02 AM.
    Nothing interesting here. Carry on.
    Author's Profile

May I pick up SpyroxPikachu's reserve?

Edit: On second thought, I may not be active enough for the position. I'll become a Quista supporter instead if that's alright.
    Last edited by Flash Sport; 28th June 2013 at 12:23 AM.

Added a third pokemon, just as a heads up to people.
    Evicted From Home = Retired

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast