I probably should have mentioned that this was a work in progress but hey whatever

Anyway it goes as such:

Politoed@Leftovers
Nature: Calm (+SDef, -Atk)
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 SDef
-Scald
-Ice Beam
-Toxic
-Substitute

This is quite a standard Rain Politoed. Y'know Drizzle and everything. I wanted it to be defensive so that it wouldn't go down as easily Hence the Leftovers and Substitute. Ice Beam is mainly for damage with the added freezing, Scald for Burns, and Toxic to keep with the status feel.

Ludicolo@Life Orb
Nature: Modest/Timid
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Giga Drain
-Focus Blast

Offensive Ludicolo to be the heavy hitter (well Scizor's here too but he doesn't have Swift Swim). Surf for STAB, Ice Beam for those pesky Flying types, Giga Drain as compensation for Life Orb's effects and Focus Blast for Steels. 252 Spd EVs are there to make it strike fast and hard.

Scizor@Choice Band
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spd
-U-Turn
-Bullet Punch
-Pursuit
-Superpower

Running ChoiceBug Scizor simply because Rain lessens Fire damage. Bullet Punch + technician = Revenge killing, yo. But in all seriousness Bullet Punch will massacre most everything with Pursuit revenging Psychics and Ghosts. U-turn for armor breaking also providing a hit and run and Superpower for Heatran

Whimsicott@Choice Specs
Nature: Modest/Timid
Ability: Infiltrator/Prankster
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
-Giga Drain
-Hurricane
-Shadow Ball
-Switcheroo

Probably not the best Pokemon to run on a ran team but I figured I might as well. Hurricane gets 100% accuracy in Rain, Shadow Ball as a strong special, Giga Drain for STAB and health drain, and Switcheroo + Choice Specs to screw with strategies

Like I said, A work in progress. I need two more Pokemon on this team, but they don't necessarily need to run on Rain as this will probably be a 'semi-Rain Team'. I'm open to any suggestions.