Blissey @Leftovers
    ability: Natural Cure
    Ev's: 252 HP, 200 Def, 56 spDef
    Nature: (+Def, -Atk)
    -Soft Boiled
    -Toxic
    -Flamethrower
    -Protect

Rock Slide over Shadow Claw on Krookodile, for more coverage.

Also, Rapid Spin is useless in-game. Go with Ice Beam instead.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Entry hazards aren't that great in-game since the opponent very rarely switches. You'll be better off going with Curse and Power Whip > Spikes and Stealth Rock on Ferrothorn imo. Curse boosts Ferrothorn's Attack and Defence, allowing it to dish out more powerful attacks and tank more, while the drop in Speed helps to keep Gyro Ball as powerful as possible. Power Whip provides some coverage.

On Dragonite, go with Leftovers > Dragon Fang since you already have max attack and Dragon Dance to boost the power of your moves, and Dragon Fang only boosts the power of Dragon Claw. Leftovers provides some nice recovery and could help you get back to max HP while you boost/sweep, thus allowing Multiscale to set in again. If you don't have access to another Leftovers, you could go with a Lum Berry to protect you from status, though it could get annoying having to constantly replace the Lum Berry if this is strictly in-game (and not being taken on random match-up).

If you're able to get Wish on Blissey, then run that > Softboiled, as Wish pairs up nicely with Toxic + Protect, and also allows you to heal your teammates.

Ok don't listen to the guy who said "get rid of rapid spin its useless in battle" lol I would change flamethrower for seismic toss as you have no ev investment in sp.att and your ability is naturel cure and not serene grace so if your looking for the burn your not going to get it. Add choice scarf to krookodile because its not fast enough in OU and replace dragon claw with outrage and replace crunch with foul play and shadow claw with stone edge to hit flying types more effectively. Life orb on dragonite and other than that happy sailing!

HG fc:0132 0664 3881 @ savior
    BLACK fc:3095 8852 9856@ paul

PaRtY BoYz!!

Quote Originally Posted by noob21 View Post
    Ok don't listen to the guy who said "get rid of rapid spin its useless in battle" lol I would change flamethrower for seismic toss as you have no ev investment in sp.att and your ability is naturel cure and not serene grace so if your looking for the burn your not going to get it. Add choice scarf to krookodile because its not fast enough in OU and replace dragon claw with outrage and replace crunch with foul play and shadow claw with stone edge to hit flying types more effectively. Life orb on dragonite and other than that happy sailing!
    ...I don't think you realize that this is for in-game, not competitive. Shine specifically said Rapid Spin is useless IN-GAME, not in battle. Rapid Spin is undoubtedly useful for competitive matches, but in-game opponent rarely if ever use entry hazards, so it is in fact nearly useless in-game.

Which basically means "OU" doesn't apply. A choice scarf for in-game purposes is pretty silly. Foul Play is also silly on something with as much Attack as Krookodile. Most Ghosts and Psychics (which you'd be using your dark STAB on in-game) tend to have low attack; Krookodile's respectable 117, while not the best in the game, is more than enough to make Foul Play a waste compared to Crunch.

Context is important.
    Competitive/IGRMT Mod and one of the writers for the PotW.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

Yes I didnt see that in the paragraph my apologies

HG fc:0132 0664 3881 @ savior
    BLACK fc:3095 8852 9856@ paul

PaRtY BoYz!!