Page 40 of 170 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 4226

Thread: Black Ice

We have three options for tournaments. Please vote on the one you would like.
    After we decide on what we're going to do, I'll make the tournament thread and we'll take things from there.

Option One: Battle Swap
    OU 3v3 single - After the battle, the winner may choose to trade a Pokémon with the loser.

Option Two: RU, no STAB
    RU 6v6 single - No Pokémon may have STAB moves (moves of the same type as the user).
    As of right now, I'm going to include both attacks and status moves.
    This only includes attacks. Status moves may be used regardless of type.

Option Three: Mixed Tier
    6v6 single Item Clause - You must use a Pokémon from each tier (PU, NU, RU, UU, OU, and Uber) in order without switching.
    Because switching is banned, putting your opponent to sleep will also be banned.
    Last edited by LordVader2719; 28th September 2013 at 5:10 AM.

Spoiler:- Credits:

Black Ice Xat
    Black Ice Youtube Channel

My Youtube Channel
    Battle videos and card pack openings

Soul Bound Studios Channel
    Destinies Divided (Star Wars fan fic) and Duster Brothers (original)

Quote Originally Posted by LordVader2719 View Post

After we decide on what we're going to do, I'll make the tournament thread and we'll take things from there.

OU 3v3 single - After the battle, the winner may choose to trade a Pokémon with the loser.

RU 6v6 single - No Pokémon may have STAB moves (moves of the same type as the user).

6v6 single Item Clause - You must use a Pokémon from each tier (PU, NU, RU, UU, OU, and Uber) in order without switching.
    Because switching is banned, putting your opponent to sleep will also be banned.
    Lol RU no stab, you are just gonna have a team filled with a bunch of ********, anyways I'm not gonna be active starting maybe next week so yeah

Credits go to golem12
    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/uu-39688982
    Sig exceeds the KB size limit. Read the signature rules before editing.

User is on the trade blacklist. Removing this message will result in further bans.

Interesting... well even though I suggested option 1... I'm gonna vote for option 3.ou

EDIT: Also, incase you were wondering Vader... the best way to get ahold of me is through skype... i'm practically on it everytime I get online. On Skype I'm JC-Kane. Meloetta's my avatar thing... and JCat's my current 'name' or whatever. So anyone feel free to send me a hello.

The other way to get me is on the Xat, which I normally get on about once a day. If that fails, pm/vm me on here. But I still encourage getting me on Skype.... wait that's not considered advertizing or whatever... don't want a warning or something.
    Last edited by JCKane; 27th September 2013 at 6:53 AM.

3DS Friend Code: 2664 3074 5474
    360 gamer tag: Jade SpellBlade Msn/skype: JC-Kane@hotmail.com or JC-Kane.
    Pokedex and Boxdex Completion
    5th gen
    Pokedex: Complete Boxdex: Complete
    6th gen
    Kalos Dex: Complete

Quote Originally Posted by 55afrothunder View Post
    Lol RU no stab, you are just gonna have a team filled with a bunch of ********, anyways I'm not gonna be active starting maybe next week so yeah
    How did I know you would think that idea would be stupid? I think it's rather interesting, and I already have a team for it.

Added your vote, JC.

Black Ice Xat

My Youtube Channel

What I meant with no STAB is only for attacking moves. Moves like Thunder Wave on for example a Pikachu is fine.

I vote for RU no STAB
    Last edited by StonE EdgE; 27th September 2013 at 3:30 PM.

These are simulator battles, right?
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosts of the Forums View Post
    These are simulator battles, right?
    Since most of us use Showdown, yes, that's what we'll use. We might have a WiFi tournament at some point.

Black Ice Xat

My Youtube Channel

To those who still haven't posted between 9/15-9/29 you have 2 days to do so.

And i vote for mixed tier.

Cred to Astral Shadow for banner
    ASB TL 1, 12 TP
    Play MLG Smash Bros? Contact me @Tythaeus to schedule a match. :]

Quote Originally Posted by LordVader2719

I vote for option 2
    Friend code Y:2320 7216 6241
    Friend Safari: Psychic , Espurr and

Spoiler:- Banner:

ASB TL 1, 12 TP

Credits go to golem12
    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/uu-39688982
    Sig exceeds the KB size limit. Read the signature rules before editing.

User is on the trade blacklist. Removing this message will result in further bans.

Since most of us use Showdown, yes, that's what we'll use. We might have a WiFi tournament at some point.
    Good, then I can participate.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/battletower-ou-171120 < lost to Afro... so do do do dooo Rank UP!!

3DS Friend Code: 2664 3074 5474
    360 gamer tag: Jade SpellBlade Msn/skype: JC-Kane@hotmail.com or JC-Kane.
    Pokedex and Boxdex Completion
    5th gen
    Pokedex: Complete Boxdex: Complete
    6th gen
    Kalos Dex: Complete

Votes added and points updated.

Black Ice Xat

My Youtube Channel

School hates me, never gives me time for the forums >_<
    Sorry everyone, I am still into Pokémon, but school....

I'll try to be on as much as I can, so keep a lookout.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MrComboman77?feature=mhee My channel. Check it OUT.

Click here if you like video games, strategy, teamwork, and unique and creative characters. Oh, and battles: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?r...66512838875708

Let the cold take you...feel its power....

I vote option 2 just because we'll be using lower-class Pokemon. I was actually thinking about suggesting a swap thing myself, but the way you say it, I don't know how that could possibly work well for anyone.
    PASBL Stats // TL 1 // C+ Ref
    Fizzy Bubbles
    Wish your Pokémon could pull off awesome feats, amazing combos, and stunning moves instead of just doing what the buttons tell them? Ever wanted to see a Caterpie obliterate an Onix? Wonder if there's a world where all your favorite Pokémon can become champions without Levitate? You saw it here first.
    The Pokémon Anime Style Battling League!
    Home | Intro
        Spoiler:- Friend Code/Username List:

Quote Originally Posted by Quilavaflare View Post
    I vote option 2 just because we'll be using lower-class Pokemon. I was actually thinking about suggesting a swap thing myself, but the way you say it, I don't know how that could possibly work well for anyone.
    Neither do I, but that's what JCKane told me.
    By the way, everyone's on the chat if you want to join.

Black Ice Xat

My Youtube Channel

Now it has come to my attention that the store was not being used. At all. So i had two choices: Remove it, or make it better. Being the awesome person that i am i decided to make it better. First, the store will no longer be called "store" instead it will be called "The Black Ice Market". Second, a new addition has been added to this. Seeing a fellow clanmate with the username alomagicat has to make himself the clan pet cook this is named after him. Ladies and gentlemen i present to you the Katfe! Now you may get delicious foods and drinks made by our very own, alomagicat! Hopefully he doesn't get kat hair everywhere. Now these foods and drinks aren't just here for funsies. They actually help you gain points faster! Now ranking up won't be such an hassle. Unless you're aiming for God rank. You better battle your *** of for that. But wait there's more! Now not long ago we introduced a new feature where you can gamble your points which can cause you to drop ranks. I noticed that this made some of you unwilling to gamble (not encouraging gambling but hey, what you do at night is none of my business) and with the new additions being added to the market black ice finally has its own currency! Introducing: DeliDollars! These are dollars made by the sexy delibird from the finest ice know to poke...man. I know you're thinking "Well zombie, lord of awesome, how did i earn these smexy dollars?" Well i'll tell you. To start everyone off the amount of points you have right now is the amoint of DD you will be given. Now as a note DD DO NOT AFFECT YOUR RANK so keep that in mind. Now instead of gambling points, (because we all love dem smexy points, they're so.. Pointy) you can know just wager DeliDollars! Now here's how you earn DeliDollars: It's based off the score of the battle you had with said opponent. With this being said there has been a change in the battle form (which nobody uses which makes me cry inside because its so friggin formy) so now it is HIGHLY recommended to start using that thing instead of just posting replays. Here's the new change:

Opponent
    Battle Type
    Victor
    Score
    Thoughts

The score is there to see how much DD you earn. The thoughts is there because well... Idk. Maybe you wanna leave a tip for em. Now here's the amount of DD you earn:

1-0: 2
    2-0: 5
    3-0: 10
    4-0: 15
    5-0: 20
    6-0: 25

A little reminder: A member gets points win or lose, however, a member gets DD from winning

"zombie, lord of awesome, how do i know how many DD i have?" The amount of DD you have will be to the right of the amount of points you have in the OP. It looks somwthing like this: (Points/DD) Now here's a list of items that you can by in the BIM (Black Ice Market) and the katfe:
    Katfe
    -small pizza: 15DD, gives you 5 points
    -medium pizza: 25DD, gives you 10 points
    -large pizza: 60DD, gives you 25 points
    -Family Sized Pizza: 100DD, you and a buddy of your choice gain points from battles together. Example: I bought a Family Sized Pizza and i chose vader as my buddy. I did a battle and got 5points. This means vader also gets 5points and vice versa. This lasts for 3days
    -Fruit Smoothie: 100DD, you recover any points you may have lost today.
    -Water: 5DD, gives you a 1.5 point boost for a day
    -Soda Pop: 15DD, gives you a x2 point boost for 2days
    -Lemonade/Coffee: 100DD, gives you a x3 point boost for 3days

Black Ice Market
    Now the Diffetence between the BIM and the Katfe is that the katfe is made to help you rank up by enjoying goodies. The BIM is made to just troll other members by "torturing" them whether it's making them lose points or you steal points. These items are pretty expensive and don't cause you to lose your rank, just your points. (Its extreme torture if you're high rank and it's hell getting them back)
    -Sludge Bomb: 500DD, it cause the chosen victim (the buyer chooses who) to lose points every day for 7 days. Each day it doubles starting with one. Basically it's 1, 3, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64 in that order. Ranks zoroark and below are immune.
    -Freeze Burn: 160DD, causes the victim to gain only half of their winnings from battles and they lose 5points each day for 7 days
    -Black Jewel (Our crowned Possession): 1000DD, the buyer gains 100 points and for the the next 20 battles made by any member they earn half of the winner's earnings.
    -Land Mine: 120DD, The buyer pms me or vader a future post number. Whoever is that poster loses 25points
    -The Gambler's Crown: 120DD, Only one crown is on market, doesn't restock until the current buyer is finished with it, It halves what you lose on gambles and doubles what you gain on gambles. Affects the holder only. Only lasts for 3 gambles

Now occasionaly the BIM will have items made specifically to help you with events. These items are called "key items"

Key items
    -Red Card: 80DD, Only one in market, one time use, doesn't restock for 30 days, it switches out your current opponent for a BI tourney for another one at random.

Please use this form for buying items:

Item(s):
    Quantity:
    Amount of DD needed:
    Amount of DD you have:
    Amount Remaining:
    I know i gotten some prices wrong so give me time to fix em.

Also there will be AN OFFICIAL BLACK ICE EVENT! The event will be called "Wanted" Here's the rules:

A clan member will be picked at random. They are now "wanted" Now when a person is wanted they have a bounty over there head. The bounty starts off based off what rank they. If someone becomes wanted is a absol rank they're bounty starts off as 2 since they're the 2nd rank. Now here's the catch: The person who is "wanted" can only be challenged once a day. So when you challenge them if you lose their bounty raises automatically by 1 point. If you win you become "wanted" and you gain points equal to their bounty. Now the person who is wanted can raise their own bounty by 1 if they don't get challenged. To do so you must post the following:

"Bounty Post"
    Current Bounty
    New Bounty

Remember, your bounty can only raise by 1 once a day. So if you've been challenged post the following:

"Bounty Challenge"
    Challenger
    Winner
    Score

Now to avoid confusion, if you haven't been challenged and you DON'T post the bounty post then your bounty stays the same. So make sure to either post match results or do the bounty post. Here's an more detailed example:

Lets say i'm 55afrothunder was "wanted". Seeing as he is zoroark rank, the 4th rank, hi s bounty starts at 4. Lets say i challenged him and lost. once he posts the results his bounty goes up by 1 and he cant be challenged anymore that day. Now his bounty is 5. Now lets say the next day JCKane challenged him and won (which is shocking) not only does JCKane gains the bounty (5 points) but now he become "wanted" but since this is his first time being "wanted" he starts off with a bounty of 3 since he is the 3rd rank. Now lets say he wasnt challenged the next day. He posts the "Bounty Post" and manually increased his bounty to 4. Now lets say the next day he wasn't challenged and DIDNT post, his bounty remains at 4. Now let's say afro challenged JC, won and is now "wanted" again. Now he gains 4 since that was JC's bounty. Since the last time he was "wanted" his bounty was 5, his bounty starts off at 5, just where he left off.

Now as a little reminder you can't challenge someone if they just became "wanted" so you have to wait til tomorrow. This event ends when someine reaches a bounty of 30. The rewards are as follows:

1st Place: 50points, 100 DD
    2nd Place: 25 points, 50 DD
    3rd Place: 10 points, 25DD

And to start it off the "wanted" member iiiisss *drumroll* JOSHUA O DONNELL

Best luck to you all and yes i know, this is the first time you're actually wanted. Feels great doesn't it?
    Last edited by The Master Chief; 28th September 2013 at 8:58 AM.

ASB TL 1, 12 TP

In addition to what Zombie just posted, we have decided to increase the amount of ranks we have. Since Amaura and Aurorus are the only Ice types revealed so far, we're only adding one new rank for now.

[IMG]http://i42.*******.com/2a8g779.jpg[/IMG]

Beautiful, isn't it? This is what we have until Snowflake can make a better one.
    For now, this rank requires 1000 points to earn. Buy pizzas, because Aurorus. Simple, right?

Black Ice Xat

My Youtube Channel

Still...alive...

But barly considering the spare time I have. Anyway I'm doing as much as I can for school now so i have more time around x and y. Anyway, ima try to make the banners better when i got time

ugh, EV training is so hard... I was lucky enough to have a bajilion pokemon with pokerus (without trading), but most of the strong ones with pokerus are dormant (Pokerus wont spread), and even when I fight using the weaker ones, it still doesnt spread

[Credit to DasBoot for the awesone banner!]

[Credit to Snowflake for making this!]
    ING: Gem
    Black FC: 4599 2292 5028

Quote Originally Posted by andzedan000 View Post
    ugh, EV training is so hard... I was lucky enough to have a bajilion pokemon with pokerus (without trading), but most of the strong ones with pokerus are dormant (Pokerus wont spread), and even when I fight using the weaker ones, it still doesnt spread
    If you have any Pokémon in your party with inactive Pokérus, it will not spread. Make sure all of the Pokémon in your party have either active Pokérus or nothing.

Black Ice Xat

My Youtube Channel

If you have any Pokémon in your party with inactive Pokérus, it will not spread. Make sure all of the Pokémon in your party have either active Pokérus or nothing.
    hmmmmm, I never knew that, ty vader :3

[Credit to DasBoot for the awesone banner!]

[Credit to Snowflake for making this!]
    ING: Gem
    Black FC: 4599 2292 5028

Quote Originally Posted by zombieoverkill12 View Post
    Hmm, seems pretty interesting. The event is definitely something new, and I will have to check this out.

I've been meaning to do some more laddering before gen 6 drops, and this should also help me test it.

Edit some randbat replays: http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-53433473 http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/randombattle-53442487
    Last edited by Ghosts of the Forums; 28th September 2013 at 5:54 PM.

Like all the new stuff, even though I only got through about 3/4ths of zombie's post. Been very busy, but I'll start posting more when x and y comes out. Also, I got the Blue Pokémon XY 3DS XL yesterday and it is awesome.

Pokemon Soulsilver Badge Quest

Complete!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0649-6456

Page 40 of 170 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090140 ... LastLast