Page 46 of 170 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696146 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 4226

Thread: Black Ice

Quote Originally Posted by andzedan000 View Post
    same goes for me?

EDIT: Well, Im on now xD
    I posted that yesterday when you were on, or shortly after you got off.

Spoiler:- Credits:

Black Ice Xat
    Black Ice Youtube Channel

My Youtube Channel
    Battle videos and card pack openings

Soul Bound Studios Channel
    Destinies Divided (Star Wars fan fic) and Duster Brothers (original)

Quote Originally Posted by LordVader2719 View Post
    I posted that yesterday when you were on, or shortly after you got off.
    oh, oops, srry xD

btw vader, get on xat I want to talk about something

[Credit to DasBoot for the awesone banner!]

[Credit to Snowflake for making this!]
    ING: Gem
    Black FC: 4599 2292 5028

Well I've cmpleted my 5th gen pokedex.... both the pokedex and the box dex.... aka I have every single pokemon in 5th gen. Ofcourse, that subtracts, shiney's that I doubt have obviously... but you know what I mean. Oh and some are spread to my Black 2, due to reasons... so yeah. But I still have them Muhahahahahaaaa!!

So yeah i plan on trying to complete the 6th gen dex too. But gotta beat the SL first

3DS Friend Code: 2664 3074 5474
    360 gamer tag: Jade SpellBlade Msn/skype: JC-Kane@hotmail.com or JC-Kane.
    Pokedex and Boxdex Completion
    5th gen
    Pokedex: Complete Boxdex: Complete
    6th gen
    Kalos Dex: Complete

We the recent joining of our latest members our member total has reached to 22. The more members we have the better our clan becomes so there will be an event to reward those who reffered people to our clan. Prizes are being determined but you will be rewarded when you get a certain amount of refferals:

1 referral
    3 referrals
    5 referrals
    7 referrals
    10 referrals
    20 referrals

Chances are prizes might be solely DD but you never know. This event is endless and starts when prizes are determined.

So get out there and start reffering us The more members, the stronger we get n_n

Cred to Astral Shadow for banner
    ASB TL 1, 17 TP
    Play MLG Smash Bros? Contact me @Tythaeus to schedule a match. :]

is there any post that gathers friend codes for members? I would like to start adding people in game, though this thread is 45 pages long

Quote Originally Posted by stoanadin View Post
    is there any post that gathers friend codes for members? I would like to start adding people in game, though this thread is 45 pages long
    Most people have it in their sigs. Plus you can just ask them, that never hurts anyone. Yet.

ASB TL 1, 17 TP

Just a reminder, today is the last day of the XY discussion ban. Starting tomorrow, you may discuss the games on the thread all you want.

One last thing, I'll be going to an animé convention in a few minutes. Unless I can get on at the con, I won't be on until Sunday afternoon. Even if I do get on, I'll be on my 3DS. How do you do this, Zombie? It's so annoying. Anyway, see you all when I get back. Don't burn the guild down.

Black Ice Xat

My Youtube Channel

One last thing, I'll be going to an animé convention in a few minutes. Unless I can get on at the con, I won't be on until Sunday afternoon. Even if I do get on, I'll be on my 3DS. How do you do this, Zombie? It's so annoying. Anyway, see you all when I get back. Don't burn the guild down.
    If you mean mutlitasking between paying attention at the con and being on here, you need a smart phone. XD

Unless you're pokebattling the whole time, there are most certianly times you'll end up relaxing and having nothing to do besides walk. Abuse that time

In anycase, I came back here cause a person PMed me about my tournament fight, then i told him we could do it "tomarrow" (Within the context of that messege), but then I got no okay or response to that...

I've been a bit busy the last few days, so I kind of relied on him to pester me. I feel kind of bad for it...

But now I'm free. So is my opponent still on/what's going on with the tournament? owo
    When refering to learning..."In other words, groups are not where ideas are born. Groups are where ideas are evaluated."
    My eyes! (my eyes!) are filled with curiosity! You think! (You think!) that you have power over me! In this life! (This life!) There’s no room for you and me! So turn around and face the day with me!
    Such a sexy song. Urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu View Post
    If you mean mutlitasking between paying attention at the con and being on here, you need a smart phone. XD

Unless you're pokebattling the whole time, there are most certianly times you'll end up relaxing and having nothing to do besides walk. Abuse that time

In anycase, I came back here cause a person PMed me about my tournament fight, then i told him we could do it "tomarrow" (Within the context of that messege), but then I got no okay or response to that...

I've been a bit busy the last few days, so I kind of relied on him to pester me. I feel kind of bad for it...

But now I'm free. So is my opponent still on/what's going on with the tournament? owo
    Anything concerning tournaments currently being held belongs in our tournament thread, not here.

ASB TL 1, 17 TP

Heey peeps. Yeah, it's me!

I dunno how long I'll be staying here. Reason seems obvious, I simply have no time for the clan, life simply becane to bussy with school, sport and gf. I am playing X and Y and will stay for this week and will join chatt when i can. Also, will try to make the arts I still have to do.

That said, when I do find some free time somewhere, I might make some good new clan main banner more awesome then previous one. Yet, with the few time I ahve, will take awhile.

I really wana stay and be more active, but can't bring myself with this busy life. Maybe I'll come back soon when it gets less bussy. But for now, just this week left. Ima miss this.

Hey Vader, I'm getting my computer soon so I can get on the thread more... I've been having depression problems lately so I havent gone to best buy :/ Hopefully I'll be active soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Sully245 View Post
    Hey Vader, I'm getting my computer soon so I can get on the thread more... I've been having depression problems lately so I havent gone to best buy :/ Hopefully I'll be active soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake! View Post
    Heey peeps. Yeah, it's me!

I dunno how long I'll be staying here. Reason seems obvious, I simply have no time for the clan, life simply becane to bussy with school, sport and gf. I am playing X and Y and will stay for this week and will join chatt when i can. Also, will try to make the arts I still have to do.

That said, when I do find some free time somewhere, I might make some good new clan main banner more awesome then previous one. Yet, with the few time I ahve, will take awhile.

I really wana stay and be more active, but can't bring myself with this busy life. Maybe I'll come back soon when it gets less bussy. But for now, just this week left. Ima miss this.
    Holy shat you guys are alive!

Your inactivity is excused snowflalke. Sully, Vader already knew you were going to be inactive for a while so you're excused as well.

ASB TL 1, 17 TP

I'm looking at some of the new Pokémon, but nothing's really standing out, especially the Fairies.

Klefki has decent bulk and Prankster, so I was thinking a set with Spikes, Reflect, Light Screen, and some offensive move?

Carbink has low HP, but amazing Defenses. 50/50/150/50/150/50 (shame it doesn't evolve) Aside from Stealth Rock, I'm not seeing much...

Anyone seeing anything good for the new Pokémon?

Black Ice Xat

My Youtube Channel

Carbink is like a more offensive shuckle imo. Flabebe's final evo is pretty bulky on the sp.ded side. Avalugg has insane def but horrible sp.def

ASB TL 1, 17 TP

I'm looking at some of the new Pokémon, but nothing's really standing out, especially the Fairies.

Klefki has decent bulk and Prankster, so I was thinking a set with Spikes, Reflect, Light Screen, and some offensive move?

Carbink has low HP, but amazing Defenses. 50/50/150/50/150/50 (shame it doesn't evolve) Aside from Stealth Rock, I'm not seeing much...

Seems pretty obvious but:

Aegislash @ leftovers
    Adamant, 252 atk, 252 hp, 4 speed
    Stance change
    -Kings shield/protect
    -Shadow claw
    -Sacred sword
    -Iron head

copywriting that before if becomes number one set in OU

Also maybe as a revenge killer:

Noivern @ Choice specs
    Timid/Modest, 252 spatk, 252 speed, 4 hp
    Infiltrator
    - Boomburst
    - Draco meteor (assuming he does learn it)
    - Flamethrower
    - Dragon pulse/shadow ball/hurricane/something else

Trick would be really cool on this guy, maybe in Z trick will be available as a tutor move again, in which case this guy could make a decent lead; possible with frisk, taunt, u-turn.

I can also see a decent dragon dance set for Goodra if he gets it as an egg as he should have no trouble setting up with those defenses and his attack is ok, if not a tankier rest/hydration set on a rain team with dragon tail and stuff. Other pokemon that may have potential are Pumpkaboo and Tyrantrum (again, if he gets dragon dance).
    Signature edited due to exceeding height, image size, spoiler, and font size limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.
    3DS fc: 0301 9796 4544

Spoiler:- My dw females, will trade for any I don't have::

Ugh the xat is being evil... i don't know if it's for me... or others too. Let me know please.

EDIT: Figured I'd put this here too.

War battle: JCKane vs Draco star 98

Battle 1: http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-57509354 Won 5-0

Battle 2: http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-57510702 Won 2-0

Battle 3: Not needed.

So yay I won. My first War Victory .

EDIT 2: ugh.. Afro's at it again... bashing my team and saying he's gonna 'remake it'. He really gets on my nerves when he does that.
    Last edited by JCKane; 20th October 2013 at 3:14 AM.

3DS Friend Code: 2664 3074 5474
    360 gamer tag: Jade SpellBlade Msn/skype: JC-Kane@hotmail.com or JC-Kane.
    Pokedex and Boxdex Completion
    5th gen
    Pokedex: Complete Boxdex: Complete
    6th gen
    Kalos Dex: Complete

Quote Originally Posted by zombieoverkill12 View Post
    Carbink is like a more offensive shuckle imo. Flabebe's final evo is pretty bulky on the sp.ded side. Avalugg has insane def but horrible sp.def
    Horrible Special Defense and Speed. Outside of inverse battles (which look really fun), Avalugg isn't good.

Quote Originally Posted by cheeselord View Post
    Seems pretty obvious but:

Aegislash @ leftovers
    Adamant, 252 atk, 252 hp, 4 speed
    Stance change
    -Kings shield/protect
    -Shadow claw
    -Sacred sword
    -Iron head

copywriting that before if becomes number one set in OU
    -King's Shield
    -Swords Dance
    -Shadow Sneak
    -Sacred Sword

Already a standard set.

Quote Originally Posted by JCKane View Post
    Ugh the xat is being evil... i don't know if it's for me... or others too. Let me know please.
    No, it's being overly stupid again... It's supposed to only do that when it's inactive, which it isn't. I'll get right on it.

War battle: JCKane vs Draco star 98\
    Battle 1: http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-57509354 Won 5-0
    Battle 2: http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-57510702 Won 2-0
    Battle 3: Not needed.
    So yay I won. My first War Victory .
    I love you right now. We just need one more win! We only have a few more days, though.

I made it into top eight at the tournament at the con. I lost to the same person I lost to last year and the person who got first. I'm going to record a battle and I'll have that up fairly soon. If all goes well, sometime this month.

Black Ice Xat

My Youtube Channel

So has anybody caught a shiny in XY yet? I've been seeing lots of them online, so I'm curious how many here have had such luck. I personally have not.

Pokemon Soulsilver Badge Quest

Complete!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0649-6456

i have found and ohko'd shiny azuril and shiny ralts >.> buti foudn them within 5 misn of one another
    3ds FC - 3067 - 5597 - 9734

As for new pokemon standing out, florges seems really good to me. She seems like a good special wall+wish passer. Especially with the new hack check coming, wish blissey will probablly die out, and I see wish florges becoming a big thing.

Set:

Florges (F) @ Leftovers
    Ability: Flower Veil
    EVs: 252 SDef / 252 HP
    Calm Nature
    - Wish
    - Protect
    - Toxic
    - Moonblast

Also Sticky web seems like a big thing. Currentlly only galvantula en schuckle seem to learn it but nore sure will come.

Also for aegislash, the set above is kinda used allot. A toxic stall set kinda works well too I think:

Aegislash (M) @ Leftovers
    Ability: Stance Change
    EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP
    Brave Nature
    IVs: 0 Spd
    - Toxic
    - Iron Head
    - King's Shield
    - iron head/Sacred sword/shadow claw

toxic, kings shield, hit (0 IVs to make sure to go last) and king shiled again. Lack of recovery, but with sacred the filler attacking backing up posion damage, it can hurt allot I think.

Ps, any people cool friend safaries?

I got water: Floatzal, Frogadier and Krabby.

So seeing as weather got nerfed is there anyone who still is going to use weather?

ASB TL 1, 17 TP

So seeing as weather got nerfed is there anyone who still is going to use weather?
    I am so happy that this happened. I never really liked weather, and it is great that it will hopefully be less dominant, if very viable at all.

I'd like to see how effective Malamar can be and whether or not Topsy Turvy is viable.

Pokemon Soulsilver Badge Quest

Complete!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0649-6456

Quote Originally Posted by Charizardmaster#1 View Post
    I am so happy that this happened. I never really liked weather, and it is great that it will hopefully be less dominant, if very viable at all.

I'd like to see how effective Malamar can be and whether or not Topsy Turvy is viable.
    Well it's ability is contrary and it can learn superpower so i can see that being a pain in the arse. Topsy Turvy would make an excellent move for VGC

ASB TL 1, 17 TP

Sacred Sword > Iron Head
    Yes, Iron Head is STAB. Yes, Iron Head is super effective against Fairy. However, Fighting is still the better type.

I think weather will die down quite a bit in singles, but will still see some play. In VGC, however, some battles don't even last five turns, so weather will likely still play a big role.

Black Ice Xat

My Youtube Channel

Yes, because of all the goodies Ttar got this gen. He's been getting new toys every gen since his inception.

Assault vest will be great, once it gets I pile enter into simulators so I can use it.
    Sig edited due to exceeding height limit. Read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Page 46 of 170 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696146 ... LastLast