James STILL messed up the motto this episode: it's "all peoples," not "all people" as he said this episode. It's okay, though: I mean, it's better than "to unite THE people" at the least.
The episode was okay as a whole, as was the dub. The twerps sounded good (Ash starts off good, and then gets weaker, until becoming average at the end of the episode), Gemma sounded like an actual kid (more than Ash and co. do, tbh), but TRio is overacting as always. James sounded super nasally, Meowth just sounded bad, and Jessie sounds like she's always squealing half the time. I'm used to it by now, but it is annoying at times. xD. 75/100
Last edited by Dwail8023; 1st October 2013 at 5:43 AM.
"If Pikachu becomes a Raichu, I might be able to win that badge. On the other hand, to make it evolve just to fight...I would be just like Surge...Pikachu, what do you want to do? I really wanna beat that Surge, but I also don't want to force you to evolve if you'd be happier staying the way you are now." -- OS Ash, ESS
1. The Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
2. The English Dub: 4Kids + TAJ Productions (Seasons 1-5) > 4Kids Entertainment (Seasons 6-8) > DuArt Film and Video (Seasons 11-Current) = TAJ Productions (Seasons 9-10)
3. The Games: XY > BW > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
4. The Manga: RSE > RBY > BW > DPPT > GSC
5. Pokemon: The Origin: Excellent: 94.7/100.
6. The Movies: OS > AG > XY (Prediction) > DP = BW