James STILL messed up the motto this episode: it's "all peoples," not "all people" as he said this episode. It's okay, though: I mean, it's better than "to unite THE people" at the least.
The episode was okay as a whole, as was the dub. The twerps sounded good (Ash starts off good, and then gets weaker, until becoming average at the end of the episode), Gemma sounded like an actual kid (more than Ash and co. do, tbh), but TRio is overacting as always. James sounded super nasally, Meowth just sounded bad, and Jessie sounds like she's always squealing half the time. I'm used to it by now, but it is annoying at times. xD. 75/100
Last edited by PokemonNation2000; 1st October 2013 at 5:43 AM.
Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW = XY
3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
6. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC
"It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer