Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Searching for a Wish! (793)

Default Searching for a Wish! (793)

Wish Upon Jirachi! The Seven Days Miracle!!

Continuing their travel across Big Island, Ash & Co. become witness to a rare event, the 1,000 year awakening of the Pokémon Jirachi, who only wakes for seven days. As Pikachu and Axew play with Jirachi, Ash decides to introduce itself but Jirachi, scared of humans, backs away and leaves. Ash is disheartened by this but soon meets a girl who is looking for Jirachi to make her wish to make the land fertile come true. Ash & Co. decide to help her with this but struggle to find Jirachi in the seven days it's awake. However, the moment they do, Team Rocket appears and attacks. Will Team Rocket manage to get the weakened Jirachi, or will the wish be granted?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

The episode has started.
    It's a night. They are a big hole near.
    They are speeling and something is brighting.

There's a rock and Jirachi woke up from the rock.

Opening.

Pikachu and Axew wants to meet Jirachi. Jirachi doesn't want at first.

Iris and Cilan are watching and are very happy.
    Ash gets up later , Ash scans Jirachi and when Ash go into Jirachi Jirachi flee away.

Then it's light again.

The girl that want to see Jirachi appears. Try to get Jirachi but the girl doen't get it.

The mom and the girl appears in ahouse who whatch a Jirachi thing in it.
    They are probably telling the history of Jirachi.

The gang and the girl decides to get Jirachi. In the meantime, Team Rocket wants to get Jirachi.

They are going into a piece of rock where Jirachi is in it.

Jirachi is seeing with other pokemon like Patrat, Petilil, Seaddle and Pidove.
    The Pokemon wants to grate Jirachi and Jirachi agrees.

During all this time the gang with the girl are watching inside a Rock Jirachi.
    The girl goes into Jirachi, Jirachi gets angry, attacks with Swift and flees away.

Right now, the gang and the girl are doing dinner.

There's another day and the gangs want to see Jirachi again.
    Another day, night, day, night.

Now it's the seven day, the last day to see Jirachi.

Dare da? Jirachi

They are in the last noight to watch Jirachi The girl is leeping, the rest of the gang are awake.

They are telling more backstory of her and her family.
    Ash and the gangs are decided to watch.
    Jirachi wants to se Jirachi. They don't find it. Ash doesn't want to retire from searching it until the end.
    Jirachi finally appears and trys to do a desire to Jirachi. Jirachies agrees with the girl in the desire that the girl wants.

TR captures Jirachi. With TR motto.
    Pikachu uses Thunderbolt. Axew uses Dragon rage.
    TR uses Frillish and Ammonguss using Shadow Ball and Hidden Power/Stun Spore respectively.

TR escapes with Jirachi inside it. The girl wants to rescue Jirachi.
    Frillish uses Shadow Ball but Jirachi uses Psychic and Swiftl, flles away from ehere it's captured.
    With the psychic powers, transport the girl back, TR are back attempting to do again.
    Jirachi are doing Healing Wish (not Doom Desire who I said earlier = there's wasn'0t a full attack).
    Axew and Piakchu attacks with Dragon rage and Electro Ball.. TR blasted off.

Jirachi is sleeping again.
    When Jirachi is sleeping apparently is singing the song Chisakii Mono.

When Jirachi appears again, Jirachi wakes up with the girls near it and there's a beautiful scenes where the nature, the people that dedicates to agriculture are happy.
    Jirachi are happy, but Joirachi goes to sleep definitely. The girl is sad because of Jirachi dissappearing. The rock that have inside are put into water.

There's comet stars at the end. The episode ends.

Note: The ghosts are anywhere in this episode (and apparently, they aren't int he next episode) for people of are wondering. And the only pokemon of the main cast are Piakchu, Axew Meowth, Frillish and Amoonguss.
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 27th June 2013 at 11:45 AM.
    I think that Pokemon is beautiful and has its charm

Serebii, Bulbagarden

Note: I decided to not post post that had cause hate to me anymore. If you see one, please PM me and I will delete the moment I'm aware and I'm online.

I need to take a break in the anime forum because these forum bored me.

So Jirachi awakens without any need of a song like the 6th movie suggested.

Just to clarify, Ash did recognise Jirachi before he scanned it

Jirachi used Healing Wish!

Oh my gosh! This background song. You usually hear something like this in a movie. ^^

Oh so apparently that song at the end was the Japanese ending for the Jirachi movie. How fitting!
    Last edited by Aura Flare Riolu; 27th June 2013 at 11:25 AM.

BAN TALONFLAME TO UBERS!

Wasn't that the song from the sixth movie?

The background song was "A Small Thing" from the 6th movie, its one of the songs that i like a lot.

Poor thing...episode was cute that's all I have to say about it, wasn't worse or better then what I expected, the Ghosts really didn«t appear Oo.

Makes sense, well there is your Movie 6 reference that you guys wanted, the music was used.

Wot dat random Pokemon Smash promotion, Swellow vs Ledian sky battle cool.

Git out Eevee girls.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 27th June 2013 at 11:30 AM.

I knew I was going to be right. This episode was so boring. I liked that they reused that song at the end but seriously… I wasn't going to catch the episode but I was awake so I figured wynaut. I don’t mean to sound negative but Da! has been really uneventful. The episodes are usually nice on their own but as an arc it’s meh.

Ash and co. literally spent a week in this episode.

Random : PokéRadar

This episode also marks that every single hoenn Pokemon appeared in the anime. This episode was boring and I though they could have done something else like bond with the legendary Pokemon.
    Last edited by p96822; 27th June 2013 at 1:24 PM.

Did that episode have a point?

So did the girl get her wish granted or not?

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Seeing that Tyrunt is trying to make friends with the other pokémon, but is acting a little too pushy
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Doesn't that confirm that Jirachi Wish Maker and all the events that took place are canon? Because Ash didn't see or hear anything about Jirachi besides from that movie so it would've been impossible for him to recognize it.
    Last edited by nuzamaki90; 27th June 2013 at 1:57 PM.

Oh my god, do they have to skimp on animation for legendaries too? Swift really?

My bby saw JIrachi first. None of you can comprehend what this means to me. ;-;

This seems like an adorable episode though. Even though no singing hgjakfgfa.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

I bet money that its not the same Jirachi from Movie 6. Cuz apparently, there is more than 1 of each legendary Pokemon. And Jirachi supposed to awaken every 1000 years. Whatever

"My Popularity in the Pokemon Universe continues to shine like the Aura that is with me. A full-feature movie, 4 two-parter episodes from the Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos anime sagas, a 5-episode arc featuring my trainer Korrina, 3 appearances in the Smash Bros games and a Poke spokespearson for the Pokemon Trading Card commercials and the upcoming Pokken Fighters game. May I soon reach the fame that belongs to Pikachu"

3DS Friend code - 3007 9374 1244

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    I was wondering that too. Especially when I saw Iris and Cilan's face, looking at Ash, like if he said he already saw one. Thanks for the clarification.
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

^ Not sure as I haven't seen the actual context yet, but I think they are freaking out because they think Ash is going to scare it away. XD

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH A SMALL ThING IS PLAYING ThIS EPISODE IS SO PERF. ;-;

AND IT TALKED TO HER. It said thank you for being his friend because now he's going to sleep for another 1,000 years. omg. ;-; I don't think I can handle this episode.
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 27th June 2013 at 4:09 PM.

OMG
    OMG
    OMG

Unexpected "Make a Wish" appearance. I love it so much. This thing completely shocked me.
    Beautiful ending :')

P.S: I wonder how will they handle this in the dub? As you know, 4Kids translated part of Make a Wish onto English for Movie 6's ending. They had both Japanese and English vocals singing respective language lyrics while exchanging positions.

4Kids is not in charge of Pokemon dub anymore, so will this song be translated once again? I hope they just won't "remove" it like they did with Monferno evolving scene (It had Japanese Master Quest opening playing)

Anyways i'm so glad this episode wasn't actually all "random cotd problem -> TR -> end of the problem". This episode had an actual feeling onto it. THANK YOU!
    Last edited by Nightstar1994; 27th June 2013 at 4:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstar1994 View Post
    OMG
    OMG
    OMG

Unexpected "Make a Wish" appearance. I love it so much. This thing changed completely my view on this episode.

Beautiful ending :')

P.S: I wonder how will they handle this in the dub? As you know, 4Kids translated part of Make a Wish onto English for Movie 6's ending. They had both Japanese and English vocals singing respective language lyrics while exchanging positions.

4Kids is not in charge of Pokemon dub anymore, so will this song be translated once again? I hope they just won't "remove" it like they did with Monferno evolving scene (It had Japanese Master Quest opening playing)
    That's more up to debate, if they can still use the song since it was 4kids' version.

6 hours since the episode aired.......more posts about the preview in the beehyem episode.......yes, speaks volumes to me.

To all those who wanted a movie 6 reference. The WHOLE episode was a movie 6 reference. Seriously this episode is basically Movie 6 in a nutshell.

The episode was good on its own right, if one were to view it as a standalone. But the fact that they included Chisaki Mono.....tells that this was an attempt to reminisce us of the movie. There's no point to this episode because using an entire episode just to reference a movie is kinda weird. The battle animations were rushhhed. Why incorporate a rushed battle when they could have simply blasted off TR without a battle? Heck, what was the point in TR appearing at all? They weren't even used as Plot-crutches they just came and went. They didn't affect anything.

The last bit about Jirachi saying 'Arigatou', it wasn't to the girl even if it actually was. It was obviously meant to remind us movie 6 because the girl didn't do much to Jirachi other than jump onto the Rocket balloon.

I am positive after watching this episode that we are watching half-assed attempts to appease the fanbase. Atleast they are trying something unique in episode 11. So better luck next week.

This is coming for someone who constantly searches for positives and posts positive reviews every episode.

EDIT: Throughout the whole episode I was screaming send Lizardon and Kairyu out!!!
    Last edited by Alfred the Second; 27th June 2013 at 4:59 PM.

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    The last bit about Jirachi saying 'Arigatou', it wasn't to the girl even if it actually was. It was obviously meant to remind us movie 6 because the girl didn't do much to Jirachi other than jump onto the Rocket balloon.
    BUT IT SAID THAnK YOU FOR BEiNG THERE BECAUSE HE'S GOING ASLEeP FOR 1,000 YEARS. ThIS IS DEEP STUFF. ALL ThOsE PEOPLE AND POKEMON WILL BE DEAD NeXT TIME HE WAKES UP.

;-;

Hey, even though this episode lacked good animation and wasn't all that fun I'm just glad that Ash knew what it was, Dento and Iris must seem so small compared to finding out the stuff Ash has been onXD
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    BUT IT SAID THAnK YOU FOR BEiNG THERE BECAUSE HE'S GOING ASLEeP FOR 1,000 YEARS. ThIS IS DEEP STUFF. ALL ThOsE PEOPLE AND POKEMON WILL BE DEAD NeXT TIME HE WAKES UP.

;-;
    Ash is still 10. There's hope he'll see it again once he turns 10 and a half.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Special: Ace Attorney - All Breakdowns (+ PL & PW:AA)

Wow, this episode sure felt pointless. I thought maybe the previews were misleading, but it really was a boring episode imo. The animation was lacking and the plot was paper-thin; like I pointed out in the other thread, wouldn't it have made more sense to showcase Shaymin instead of Jirachi since the former has the ability to purify any polluted area and transform it into a lush field of flowers? I mean that's what the character of the day wanted right? To transform that wasteland and make it abundant with plant life? Anyway, we got the standard "Pokemon eating fruit" scene like we do in every other episode, and the usual Team Rocket scheme to snatch a rare Pokemon. I wasn't a fan of either of those things and in the end it just seemed like a waste of time and potential. I mean the writers are showcasing a Legendary Pokemon here, but it felt like any other ordinary episode in my opinion. The music was probably the best part of the episode.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast