Thread: Blasting Toise's trading and breeding corner

Default Blasting Toise's trading and breeding corner

Welcome to Blasting Toise's trading and breeding corner!

This is my trade shop and as the name indicates I will also breed pokemon by request.

Eggmoves will be bred by request and I can also give Pokerus to your baby as well as nickname you like!

I can try to get some max IV:S if you like but I cannot guarantee the results. I'll use Serebii's IV-calculator that may not be 100 percent accurate.

Rules:
    1. All normal Serebii forums rules apply (no hacks, flaming, cursing etc.)

2. This is gen IV trade shop (DPPtHgSs) so no gen V offers or requests, (even though you can PM gen V offers to me freely but not to this thread thank you)

3.Offers and requests must be reasonable. (I won't trade Lvl 100 Mewtwo for Lvl 2 Rattata) I'm not too harsh on this though, just PM and ask.

4.I won't breed shinies by request so don't bother to ask for that. If the requested baby happens to be shiny then you can have it though.

5. I cannot guarantee max IV:s for bred pokes - so if you request something like Pichu with max IV:s at speed and attack, I can try to breed one and see what I can do. If I cannot make one I'll PM to you what were the results. If IV-calculator gives false results of 31 IV -I am not responsible.

6. All pokemon must be completely legit!

Pokemon I offer from my Heart Gold: If nicknames and eggmoves are not mentioned there is none. (Nicks changed by request)
        Spoiler:- Offering:

Pokemon I offer from my Platinum
        Spoiler:- Offers:

Items I can trade for you:
    Evolution Stones, Thick Clubs, Exp. Shares, Stick, Berries (numbers 1-42), Masterball

Looking for these pokemon:

Any legit version of these: Mewtwo,Mew, Ho-Oh, Lugia, Celebi (HgSs-event one would be welcome), Jirachi, Deoxys, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Darkrai, Arceus, Shaymin, Manaphy

These pokemon as shiny (legit of course): Eevee, Tentacool, Tentacruel, Totodile, Croconaw, Feraligatr, Mareep, Flaaffy, Ampharos, Shuckle, Ho-Oh, Numel, Camerupt, Rayquaza, Riolu, Lucario
    and almost all legit shinies will do, but those are ones I would like to have most.

Giveaways: Cyndaquils with eggmoves Fire Blast and Flare Blitz available now!
    Last edited by Blasting Toise; 26th August 2013 at 8:16 PM. Reason: giveaways

clear out your inbox, i cant send messages

Quote Originally Posted by BozAlex View Post
    clear out your inbox, i cant send messages
    Sorry about that I'll do it right away....
    Last edited by Blasting Toise; 21st August 2013 at 12:18 PM.
    LF shinies:
    LF: FT:
    FC: 2766-9478-4272 FS: normal type Minccino, Dunsparce and Smeargle
    I have these shinies for trade!

Please visit my trade shop: (It's still quite small but i'm working on it) http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...reeding-Corner

Successful Masuda methods(not for trade):

Do you have any shinies you are willing to part with? (Dont say the red beast of the lake or ill rage)
    ALL OFFERS IN MY SHOP
    My Shop: http://is.gd/SurfingTotodileTradeShop

Soulsilver FC: 2924 8936 3941
    Hours:460
    Personal Shinies:
    The one that got away:
    Online Battles (Win/Lose): 3/0
    Trades (not necassarily online): 382

Beldum and Zigzagoon at the moment in Gen IV. In gen V I have Stoutland and Houndoom but Houndoom only for very good offers- it is ev-trained.
    LF shinies:

Please visit my trade shop: (It's still quite small but i'm working on it) http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...reeding-Corner

Do you have a Finneon? It's my ultimate favourite and I'm willing to trade a togepi, gibble, bagon, vulpix, tediursa, I've got lots I can breed aswell if you're interested

Hello, I'm new to the forums. I'd like to trade for the Kanto starters. IVs and such don't matter. I have a shiny Tropius I caught from Safari in Platinum. Maybe we can do a trade?
    Name: YEISING Friend Code: 2023 2683 2544 hmu

Shop is CLOSED until further requests. I apologize that I haven't had time to answer your requests. PM me if you still want to trade something- I try to answer those requests.
    LF shinies: