Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2DA!E15 - Enter Noivern! The Legend of the Comet and the Hero!!

Quote Originally Posted by Eddieursa View Post
    Glad to see the Ghost Pokemon's episode. Have you noticed that, with the beaten Ghost types, there's no Gengar? Honestly, I would like to see catching that Gengar; that way, this arc would have been useful for something. He has powerful Pokemon with him to finally catch one of these. He has Charizard, who last defeat was at hands of a Ghost Pokemon (Dusclops) and he would probably want a "rematch". He also has Krookodile and/or Scraggy, who are Dark types, effective against Ghost types. (Better choice, Krookodile). Besides, recently Ash tried to catch a new Pokemon (a Dunsparce, which by the way, it would have been a lame catch) but failed; this would be the perfect chance to try again. Besides, this could fix the old problem about Ash's Haunter, somehow.

What do you think?
    Oh let me catch this fully evolve ghost and oak it in 10 or so episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Oh let me catch this fully evolve ghost and oak it in 10 or so episodes.
    Inb4 someone brings up ash getting gible or dawn getting togekiss.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Inb4 someone brings up ash getting gible or dawn getting togekiss.
    He got Gible before the league meh, Togekiss was awfully done but got to do something even if that something didn't amount to much.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Ray View Post
    A recycled story line in Da!? Who would have thought I don't get how this episode is suddenly good when we barely know any thing about it. I'll wait for a better summary before I jump on the band wagon cuz right now this episode looks like a filler to give the new girl more screentime.
    Because the episodes turn worse and worse the more we know about them, and turn out even worse having aired? Examples:

Zoroark appears:
    - General reactions: ZOROARK!! FINALLY!!
    - When summaries rolled out: I'm not getting it.. What's going on?
    - Actual episode: Turns out to be written by incompetent fools that can make even Zoroark look like a nitwit.
    Ash's Butterfree appears:
    - General reactions: BUTTERFREE REAPPEARS!! FINALLY!! AFTER ALL THESE YEARS, BUTTEFREE?!?! WOW!!! LETS HOPE THEY DO PIDGEOT/LAPRAS/AMBIPOM/PRIMEAPE NEXT!!
    - When summaries rolled out: Oh jeez, I still hope we get to see Butterfree! o.0
    - Actual episode: Ash's Butterfree didn't appear, and we got a filler with Ash forcing a Caterpie to evolve all the way in one episode.
    Jirachi episode:
    - General reactions: JIRACHI's FIRST ANIMÉ APPEARANCE, THIS SHOULD BE GOOD!!
    - When summaries rolled out: What the heck are we supposed to make of this?
    - Actual episode: Haven't seen it, but general consensus of what I read was that the plot was lacking and generic.

See the point? Epic pokemon, awesome expectations, which get lowered by summaries, which vanish by the time the episode airs, leaving sour tastes.

For me, it's going to take a whole lot of evidence/receipts/pics for me to get excited about this series again. It's just not worth going through the process of the above yet again.

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    It could be a setup for something. I don't know what. But this title makes me suspicious.
    Inb4BW23/24..

It's sad that we're expecting something. We should know better.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    I saw "comet", remembered that there's another Jirachi event running in August and figured it was Jirachi

Again

Because why not!
    I actually posted the same idea just a few days ago.. Before this title was revealed, because Wynaut? Then I thought Deoxys, and then I read a Kyurem-idea. Who knows! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    Seems like Noivern won't appear til this episode. Cause the previous screenshot showed it in the cave aswell.

Will be nice to see Noivern in action!
    I hope Noivern doesn't suffer the same fate as that other sound based Flying-type early reveal that debuted in an earlier series.. Cough*CHATOT*cough.. Oh, my, god, what did that poor bird get nothing to do an entire series long, aside from sitting on a Jenny's shoulder in a filler.. -_-

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    sounds interesting. I wonder why there in the ruins? Just stumble into it by chance? or could this be the reason Alexa is on the islands in the first place?
    Could be. Perhaps there's an issue with the Dragon-type pokemon, which causes the media and authorities to flock. The Claire episode could be prior to this, and Claire could be here as well? Who knows. One last hooray for Dragons before they get slaughtered by Fairies.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas MV View Post
    Japanese and American? WTF?
    Kanto, OI, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh's Nurse and Officer and their Unova's counterpart.
    Ash isn't in America, pokemon's Earth isn't even like the real one. Japan wasn't even mentioned in the anime, nor any other country.

Besides, how would it make sense for Unova to be America, while the other regions represent Japan, when they all speak the same language?

On another note, I'm looking forward to see my favourite Kalos' pokemon debut. And I hope we get at least 1 lab episode too.
    Some people like to think that way. I can remember at one point that China was referenced in the OS. If I remember correctly.

or maybe the group end up lost and Noivern uses sound waves to help guide them out. Kinda like how Brocks zubat used supersonic to help create a map back in johto.

If this is the case I wonder if we will see Noivern with supersonic.

plus the above scenario would be perfect for a palpitoad reappearance
    Perfect for Palpitoad? Is there a Zebstrika involved? No? Then it's not perfect for Palpitoad.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Ghosts have no substance though, so I don't see how sound waves would help. I honestly don't think Noivern will be used to find the Ghost-type Pokemon; I think it's more likely that it's being used here simply to show that Alexa is a competent battler and also to further promote X & Y.

Do you honestly expect to see Palpitoad in this episode?
    I don't think that the former is even an issue, it's only the latter for which this episode has been made. I don't expect Palpitoad to appear until Pallet Town.

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    What if there is a preevolution for druddigon this gen?
    Ash still wouldn't catch it..
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

The above description seems to have rang true for every ep starting from the Junior cup xP

Truth to be told the best part of the entire ep will be the 5 seconds where noivern uses his new move from gen 6.

I wonder if Clair will be in this episode?

I wonder if Clair will be in this episode?
    She probably would be in the comic if she was.

Claire might be. It depends on how much this relates to the Tao Trio, I guess, since it would validate her dragon interest. If not, I don't like how she's high-tailing it out of Decorola so fast.

breathe it in, i'm gonna shine. it's my moment, i'm going to fly.

Now with the revelation of a Zekrom episode coming later on after this I'm beginning to wonder if there isn't actually something going on.

Of course, 99.9% chance is I'm just grasping at straws out of desperation for something to redeem Da! right now.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 17: The Bard and the Diva
    Next: Winter of Discontent

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Now with the revelation of a Zekrom episode coming later on after this I'm beginning to wonder if there isn't actually something going on.

Of course, 99.9% chance is I'm just grasping at straws out of desperation for something to redeem Da! right now.
    It's funny when any idea we can come up with far surpasses everything we see :x

Why am I getting this funny feeling that Alexa will play the hero instead of Ash the usual :x

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

It should be noted that the word translated as "hero" in the title here (勇者) is not the same word used about the heroes in the Reshiram/Zekrom mythos (which is 英雄).

Yeah, this probably won't have to do anything with the game plot. Besides, there just isn't enough time.

....and now, her story begins.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    Besides, there just isn't enough time.
    How do ya figure that? there's a couple of months left. plenty of time

How do ya figure that? there's a couple of months left. plenty of time
    Ep 16 - Foongus
    Ep 17 - Exploud
    Ep 18 - Pansage
    Ep 19 - Lapras
    Ep 20 - Zekrom

And after the Zekrom one there are like two episodes of BW left. There just isn't enough time for a villain plot as they still have to get to Kanto and we need to get a departure episode for Iris and Cilan. Plus, none of the titles before Zekrom (more like, Pokémon) indicate plot-related episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    Ep 16 - Foongus
    Ep 17 - Exploud
    Ep 18 - Pansage
    Ep 19 - Lapras
    Ep 20 - Zekrom

And after the Zekrom one there are like two episodes of BW left. There just isn't enough time for a villain plot as they still have to get to Kanto and we need to get a departure episode for Iris and Cilan. Plus, none of the titles before Zekrom (more like, Pokémon) indicate plot-related episodes.
    any or all of them could be plot related. We know extremely little about them. Certainly not enough to have any idea of what there about.

I don't think were having anything game plot related but you can't dismiss the idea because we dont know enough about upcoming episodes to say there isn't time

I don't think were having anything game plot related but you can't dismiss the idea because we dont know enough about upcoming episodes to say there isn't time
    I think we're not having it because everything that was intended was put in the N arc so there would be no point of suddenly starting a new plot in the middle of DA! arc when they could have just extended the N arc. Also DA! is obviously all filler and fun, all the plot and heavy stuff is over.

If There would be any other mini plot happening, we would know by da 14, and it would be over by zekrom at the latest. Nothing is going to happen though, they are just traveling the different islands until they are back in kanto.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Because the episodes turn worse and worse the more we know about them, and turn out even worse having aired? Examples:

Zoroark appears:
    - General reactions: ZOROARK!! FINALLY!!
    - When summaries rolled out: I'm not getting it.. What's going on?
    - Actual episode: Turns out to be written by incompetent fools that can make even Zoroark look like a nitwit.
    Ash's Butterfree appears:
    - General reactions: BUTTERFREE REAPPEARS!! FINALLY!! AFTER ALL THESE YEARS, BUTTEFREE?!?! WOW!!! LETS HOPE THEY DO PIDGEOT/LAPRAS/AMBIPOM/PRIMEAPE NEXT!!
    - When summaries rolled out: Oh jeez, I still hope we get to see Butterfree! o.0
    - Actual episode: Ash's Butterfree didn't appear, and we got a filler with Ash forcing a Caterpie to evolve all the way in one episode.
    Jirachi episode:
    - General reactions: JIRACHI's FIRST ANIMÉ APPEARANCE, THIS SHOULD BE GOOD!!
    - When summaries rolled out: What the heck are we supposed to make of this?
    - Actual episode: Haven't seen it, but general consensus of what I read was that the plot was lacking and generic.

See the point? Epic pokemon, awesome expectations, which get lowered by summaries, which vanish by the time the episode airs, leaving sour tastes.

For me, it's going to take a whole lot of evidence/receipts/pics for me to get excited about this series again. It's just not worth going through the process of the above yet again.
    Charizard appears:
    - General reactions: They were different between each other, some people were saying Charizard was finally back after so many years, but there weren other people who said that was a different Charizard and Ash's will never come back.
    - When summaries rolled out: ASH'S CHARIZARD CONFIRMED THIS IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING CAN'T WAIT. / Meh Charizard again I hope he gets creamed by Dragonite, the barney needs a win.
    - Actual episode: nostalgic reanimated flashback. Charizard is back, has weak moves like slash and wing attack, also knows dragon tail and almost beats Dragonite until N stops the fight.

This was the most decent BW episode until now, every other episode were promising until they aired and were a complete disappointment.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

http://i.imgur.com/k3SyWaN.jpg

New image and new summary. Team Rocket confirmed for this episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Eievui-Nymphia View Post

Seriously, why do all magazine scanners don't have bedsheets?

Haha, Noivern is biting Meowth. Lately, Meowth has been getting a lot of comedic focus. The writers clearly love him.

<--My tumblr

\

We've known meowth was going to be in this episode for quite some time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    Haha, Noivern is biting Meowth. Lately, Meowth has been getting a lot of comedic focus. The writers clearly love him.
    They finally realized he's the best member of Team Rocket.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    We've known meowth was going to be in this episode for quite some time.

They finally realized he's the best member of Team Rocket.
    I think they know that fro long ago. Remember the BW arc where Meowth returns to the main cast. He's a freaking good actor. I love his interactions with Pikachu.( IMO Pikachu has a better and matured personality than Ash :3)<--see how I deviate easily :x
    Last edited by Alfred the Second; 20th July 2013 at 8:52 AM.

<--My tumblr

\

I liked the Picture where Noivern is biting Mewoth.
    But this episode better not be a Team Rocket focused useless filler.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 20th July 2013 at 9:26 AM.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Quote Originally Posted by Newpokemontrainer View Post
    I like the Picture where Noivern is biting Mewoth, but this episode better not be a Team Rocket focused Useless filler.
    This is Da!, where TR appear only for the sake of appearing. I don't think they will do anything, judging from the trend. I mean, in yesterday's ep, they didn't even do their motto iirc.

<--My tumblr

\

Quote Originally Posted by Dracoflare View Post
    This is Da!, where TR appear only for the sake of appearing. I don't think they will do anything, judging from the trend. I mean, in yesterday's ep, they didn't even do their motto iirc.
    The main focus of BW134 was Alexa and the Sumo tournament, so TRio didn't get to hog much screentime that time. But this time it's something to do with Noivern and TRio, so I'm sure they'll try to catch it in this episode.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast