Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2DA!E15 - Enter Noivern! The Legend of the Comet and the Hero!!

Hm, seems like a good episode. Sadly, I thought we'd be seeing some new Ghost Pokemon, I guess I got a little too excited. But, it's always nice to see a Dusknoir. We haven't seen to many of them, I think there was only one at the Summer Academy and the one owned by Conway.

So Pansy battling? She just got more interesting to me, TBH I never really cared for her(Or Viola's) designs because they weren't really anything standout. Seeing she owns a Onban and will be battling will be amazing, it seems as though her Dragon-type makes quick work for the Ghost-type Pokemon. As for the speculation of a second Jirachi, I'm almost positive we're not getting a second one. There connection in the opening/poster shouldn't be taken to the heart. Ohbemu is in the opening among the Ghost-type Pokemon and as mentioned before Nokocchi was among a field of Butterfree. Yeah, it'll be nice to see Onban doing combat. It seems as though it thrashes those Ghost rather fast. Hoping her Gogoat and Elikiteru appear here as well. As for the title, I gotta admit it does seem like a cryptic hint at Kyurem possibly appearing. Plus Araragi-Hakase did say in the Episode N finale that he was going to explore the Ice Ruins, not getting my hopes up but if this is setting up BW for one final arc. I wouldn't be surprised.
    Last edited by Doryuzu; 29th June 2013 at 3:18 PM.

I'm gonna say now that noivern is only gonna have easy animation moves, maybe the new gen 6 move but that might be pushing it.

As soon as we heard Alexa was gonna be travelling with Ash and co. I got interested in DA! If they are leading up to some kind of final story in this filler arc I'll be glad. So far from what I've seen of DA! its just ugggh. Gotta admit sure are alot of ruins in Best Wishes. If this links to the hero in previous legends then yeah I could see Kyurem. Which maybe just maybe get some kind of serious plot going with Team Rocket or some Team Plasma remnants.
    Friend Code for Pokemon Y: 1521-2881-0277 PM me if you want to battle or trade

It wont be using Boomblast because it wont even affect the ghost type Pokemon. Alexa will probably have it use Dragon Pulse or something,

I wonder if we will see Noivern use Boomburst? Not against the ghosts obviously but against TR maybe? the attack that sends them blasting off

Gonna guess its moveset is

- Boomburst
    - Dragon Pulse/Claw
    - Wing Attack

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    I'm gonna say now that noivern is only gonna have easy animation moves, maybe the new gen 6 move but that might be pushing it.
    I think they will want to show Boomburst but its a normal type move so he can't hit the Ghost with it, so if we are going with stock animation, Aerial Ace, Dragon Rage, Dragon Rush make sense(if he learns those moves)

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    It wont be using Boomblast because it wont even affect the ghost type Pokemon. Alexa will probably have it use Dragon Pulse or something,
    Since when did that matter in the anime where electric attack hurt ground types? Plus for all we know Noivern could know another move that allows it to hit ghosts with normal moves like foresight.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    Since when did that matter in the anime where electric attack hurt ground types? Plus for all we know Noivern could know another move that allows it to hit ghosts with normal moves like foresight.
    Mother of mercy.. when was the last time that even happened the only time I remember that happening was when Paul battled Ash with Electivire against Gliscor and that wasn't even using Thunder directly it was using it to break up the terrain. And I never said it couldn't use Foresight I'm saying it would be stupid to have Boomblast or whatever that move is called affect ghost type Pokemon since it doesn't even happen in the games.

or it could use Boomburst in battle against something else. There could easily be non ghosts to battle. Or at the very least theres team rocket

Quote Originally Posted by Venusaur Master View Post
    As soon as we heard Alexa was gonna be travelling with Ash and co. I got interested in DA! If they are leading up to some kind of final story in this filler arc I'll be glad. So far from what I've seen of DA! its just ugggh. Gotta admit sure are alot of ruins in Best Wishes. If this links to the hero in previous legends then yeah I could see Kyurem. Which maybe just maybe get some kind of serious plot going with Team Rocket or some Team Plasma remnants.
    I don't see why kyurem or plasma would be islands close to kanto, but I guess anything is possible.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Completely forgot there was going to be an episode about ghost types... that means there's one less unaccounted-for episode now. How many are left now, four?

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

Quote Originally Posted by Honeyichigo View Post
    Completely forgot there was going to be an episode about ghost types... that means there's one less unaccounted-for episode now. How many are left now, four?
    We still have the Clair episode and the "Sayonara" episode I think I haven't been paying much attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Honeyichigo View Post
    Claire, emolga, and sayonara I think are the only ones left from the poster, so we probably have one unknown episode that takes place right before this episode. And then however many are left before sayonara, assuming that is the last episode.

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Claire, emolga, and sayonara I think are the only ones left from the poster, so we probably have one unknown episode that takes place right before this episode. And then however many are left before sayonara, assuming that is the last episode.
    Well after this episode there are 8 weeks left until XY's release(Assuming there are no breaks)

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Here's what we have left so far..
    Beehyem
    Emolga
    Eevee
    Alexa, Helioptile, Gogoat
    Noivern and Ghost
    Clair
    Sayanora

Beeheyem - July 4th
    Alexa and Kalos Pokemon - July 18th
    Eevees - July 25th
    Noivern and The Ghost - August 1st
    Clair - August 8th
    Team Rocket and Emolga - August 15th..

Hmm I really don't know what they're going to do to fill in the gaps

Well after this episode there are 8 weeks left until XY's release(Assuming there are no breaks)
    Well, serebii theorized that there could be a break in either the week before this episode or two weeks before. I could see no breaks at this though.

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    People seriously think jirachi will be in this? Wha....? Dunsparce in the intro was with the butterfree and metapod, but wasn't connected to them.
    Yes because we actually had a poster with Dunsparce with both Butterfree, and Metapod together.

================

Judging by the title, they seem to be pulling an Iris with Alexa. Only showing one or two Pokemon until another appearance revealing that she has another Pokemon. Only difference of course is Alexa has more Pokemon and it's only the episode after her debut.

Beehyem
    Emolga
    Eevee
    Noivern and Ghost
    Clair
    Sayanora

Beeheyem - July 4th
    Eevees - July 25th
    Clair - August 8th

I am going to guess 3-5 episodes unaccounted for. Under the assumption October 3rd is the final episode before October 17th's potential release of X and Y anime.
    Last edited by dman_dustin; 29th June 2013 at 5:12 PM.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Beehyem
    Emolga
    Eevee
    Noivern and Ghost
    Clair
    Sayanora

Beeheyem - July 4th
    Eevees - July 25th
    Clair - August 8th

Japanese Nurse/Officer episode, they are showing the Japanese version of them and the american counterpart in the opening for some reason if not thats the most random thing ever.

Dent bros, hopefully 1 or 2 lab episodes and don't know about anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Japanese Nurse/Officer episode, they are showing the Japanese version of them and the american counterpart in the opening for some reason if not thats the most random thing ever.

Dent bros, hopefully 1 or 2 lab episodes and don't know about anything else.
    Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Yes because we actually had a poster with Dunsparce with both Butterfree, and Metapod together.

================

Judging by the title, they seem to be pulling an Iris with Alexa. Only showing one or two Pokemon until another appearance revealing that she has another Pokemon. Only difference of course is Alexa has more Pokemon and it's only the episode after her debut.

I am going to guess 3-5 episodes unaccounted for. Under the assumption October 3rd is the final episode before October 17th's potential release of X and Y anime.
    We will probably have a Pallet Town reunion episode to were Ash drops off all of his Unova Pokemon at Professor Oaks lab. And I think Cress and Chili might tie into the Sayanara episode I don't know.

A episode dedicated to my favorite Kalos Pokemon? I'm definitely watching both versions.
    Other than that it is probably just a filler

Personally I can't wait for Noivern to be shown in the anime!

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    A episode dedicated to my favorite Kalos Pokemon? I'm definitely watching both versions.
    Well the DA series is a filler season so what do you expect?

We will probably have a Pallet Town reunion episode to were Ash drops off all of his Unova Pokemon at Professor Oaks lab.
    I would love that. It would tie everything nicely together before Ash heads off to the Kalos region.

With this episode, I bet it is a legendary Pokemon, but I think it might not be Jirachi. Have anyone notice that they show one set of trio twice, but not show the other set yet in the anime. They only shown the movie. I wonder if in the ruins, it is one of musketeer trio.

this episode airs on august 15th.

So if its accurate about this being episode 15 then that means we have a break on either 01/08 or 08/08

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    I with people would stop dismissing episodes as filler with no reason. Especially since its clearly not filler as it appears to debut Alexas Noivern

Quote Originally Posted by SkatingPikachu View Post
    Well the DA series is a filler season so what do you expect?
    Both Orange Islands and Battle Frontier offered more than Episode N and current D.A. in terms of non-filler plots.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    I with people would stop dismissing episodes as filler with no reason. Especially since its clearly not filler as it appears to debut Alexas Noivern
    I don't know, I'm starting to wonder something.

Is it really non-filler when it's not directly related to Ash, Cilan and Iris?

Wouldn't non-filler only apply to instances that actually affect them? Like Pokemon, or character development, evolutions, captures, events related to their goal.

I'm not sure how a recurring character showing up with a new Pokemon counts as non filler. It's not like its vital to the plot, I mean maybe it's vital to however long Alexa is on the show, but I don't see how it's overall affecting anything.

My logic is if we don't see the character for long periods of time, it shouldn't matter to the plot if they show up with something new, since we don't see them, even if they catch said Pokemon on-screen, because that honestly would be no different than catching something off-screen for those characters.

Ash, Iris, Cilan suddenly showing up with Pokemon they didn't have before, as in no episode revolving around their capture, now THAT would be far more suspect, hence why capture episodes cannot be filler at all. Same with evolutions. And this is only because we see them in every episode of the specific series. If said character left for a long time, then they could easily show up having something new.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast