Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: BWS2DA!E15 - Enter Noivern! The Legend of the Comet and the Hero!!

Great, Noiver's debut episode! I guess this episode will be centered around some kind of problem created by the ghosts, then Ash and the others will try to solve it.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 29th June 2013 at 8:24 PM.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Ray View Post
    A recycled story line in Da!? Who would have thought I don't get how this episode is suddenly good when we barely know any thing about it. I'll wait for a better summary before I jump on the band wagon cuz right now this episode looks like a filler to give the new girl more screentime.
    That sounds about right imo. I don't like it when the writers recycle previously used storylines, but whatever. This is supposed to be Alexa's episode apparently where she battles and gets character development, although since she's not really part of the main cast, I have to wonder why the writers are bothering to give her this much exposure.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    That sounds about right imo. I don't like it when the writers recycle previously used storylines, but whatever. This is supposed to be Alexa's episode apparently where she battles and gets character development, although since she's not really part of the main cast, I have to wonder why the writers are bothering to give her this much exposure.
    Maybe she will be part of the main cast until Da ends.

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    Here's what we have left so far..
    Beehyem
    Emolga
    Eevee
    Alexa, Helioptile, Gogoat
    Noivern and Ghost
    Clair
    Sayanora

Beeheyem - July 4th Confirmed
    Alexa and Kalos Pokemon - July 18th Confirmed
    Eevees - July 25th Confirmed
    Noivern and The Ghost - August 15st Confirmed
    Clair - August 8th Speculation
    Team Rocket and Emolga - August 1th.. Speculation

Hmm I really don't know what they're going to do to fill in the gaps
    I think that we have a potential big break in September. The question is 1) if this is fully confirmed and 2)what TV Tokyo will do during the break if tit's made true.

If you want to see why, you had to go to this thread:
    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f228/spe...ml#post4798264 (New link)
    I post a link on Bulbagarden because here apparently isn't allowed to talk about my thoughts even when there are justificable. Sorry if you don't have a account there.
    Last edited by Eievui-Nymphia; 29th June 2013 at 10:10 PM.

I don't see a bug break in september, there has never been a big one before the next region. I don't see why there can't be a couple of episodes back in pallet town/kanto and then end with da, maybe leaving either just one or two weeks off at the most.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Japanese Nurse/Officer episode, they are showing the Japanese version of them and the american counterpart in the opening for some reason if not thats the most random thing ever.

Dent bros, hopefully 1 or 2 lab episodes and don't know about anything else.
    Japanese and American? WTF?
    Kanto, OI, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh's Nurse and Officer and their Unova's counterpart.
    Ash isn't in America, pokemon's Earth isn't even like the real one. Japan wasn't even mentioned in the anime, nor any other country.

Besides, how would it make sense for Unova to be America, while the other regions represent Japan, when they all speak the same language?

On another note, I'm looking forward to see my favourite Kalos' pokemon debut. And I hope we get at least 1 lab episode too.

Hopefully we'll get to see how Boom Burst is. I'd like to see how it is depicted in the anime.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Check out my little sprite gallery by clicking here!

Quote Originally Posted by Newpokemontrainer View Post
    Great, Noiver's debut episode! I guess this episode will be centered around some kind of problem created by the ghosts, then Ash and the others will try to solve it.
    Maybe Noivern can detect the ghosts with sonic waves.
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/zlsw91.jpg[/IMG]
    Creds to Silverend719

Quote Originally Posted by supersmew View Post
    Pokémon White 2.

Because I want to nearly die by being impaled by ice spears.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    I didn't know that Rocks turned into Haunted/Evil Trees nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by AceOfSpadez View Post
    Or maybe it will have the Scrappy ability, allowing it to hurt Ghosts with Normal or Fighting attacks like Boom Burst. I find the ability a bit pointless on a Dragon-type, but who knows?
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Check out my little sprite gallery by clicking here!

or maybe the group end up lost and Noivern uses sound waves to help guide them out. Kinda like how Brocks zubat used supersonic to help create a map back in johto.

If this is the case I wonder if we will see Noivern with supersonic.

plus the above scenario would be perfect for a palpitoad reappearance

Yea, this would be a perfect time for palpitiad to get a little screen time, with the whole connection of being the sound pokemon.

Named Admiral Sentret

Ghosts have no substance though, so I don't see how sound waves would help. I honestly don't think Noivern will be used to find the Ghost-type Pokemon; I think it's more likely that it's being used here simply to show that Alexa is a competent battler and also to further promote X & Y.

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Yea, this would be a perfect time for palpitiad to get a little screen time, with the whole connection of being the sound pokemon.
    Do you honestly expect to see Palpitoad in this episode?

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    That won't work, but I'm sure there's a way to use a scalchop the way meowth did with a stick in a hoenn filler to find something iirc.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas MV View Post
    Kanto, OI, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh's Nurse and Officer and their Unova's counterpart.
    Ash isn't in America, pokemon's Earth isn't even like the real one. Japan wasn't even mentioned in the anime, nor any other country.

Besides, how would it make sense for Unova to be America, while the other regions represent Japan, when they all speak the same language?

On another note, I'm looking forward to see my favourite Kalos' pokemon debut. And I hope we get at least 1 lab episode too.
    You do realize he's referring to the fact Isshu is based on America and Sinnoh, Johto, Hoenn and Kanto are based on the real life Japanese regions of Kanto, Kansai, Hokkaido and Kyushu, correct? The last four being within less than an hour of each other and America being eight or so hours away by plane. Hence why he called them Japanese/American Junsa and Joy. Of course people in Isshu are going to speak Japanese in a Japanese show. It's a Japanese cartoon, they wouldn't have the characters speak English now would they? They throw gratuitous English into Dento's dialogue just to reference that notion.

Anyway, I'm wondering if Gengar is going to be among that gang of Ghost-types. We see that Onba makes short work of the first two in the scan, though perhaps Gengar could be being saved for another occurrence?

Another episode to look forward to in DA! now. It seems like they literally inserted her after the reveal of DA! since no ghosts appeared in the Jirachi episode and apparently her debut episode was pushed up.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

I'm interested in this hero and comet thing... wonder if it's just a standalone for the episode, or if it's connected to Unova's various other legends. Or maybe it's connected to Kalos, even.

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

I'm going to take a wild guess and said this the comet and the hero may be the reason why Clair decides to travel to the decolora islands!! Not to catch a shiny druddigon!!

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    I'm going to take a wild guess and said this the comet and the hero may be the reason why Clair decides to travel to the decolora islands!! Not to catch a shiny druddigon!!
    There's nothing that connects this hero legend thing to Clair though. I mean if anything, this comet thing is the reason why Alexa came to the islands. I mean this is her episode right? It would make sense for us to learn more about her goals here. I think it's way too early to be worrying about Clair's purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas MV View Post

The world is like ours, the older regions are in PokeJapan and Isshu in PokeAmerica just like we see France in the map and the rest of europe and the world, showing us the pokemon world is exactly like ours or almost like ours.

THe language thing is anime/game logic, did you never play a game where you somehow go to a diferent civilization but everyone talks the same language? thats what anime and games do, we don't use logic here.

Want a perfect example, you migth not know the games/anime but Inazuma Eleven is about kids playing football(with super powers and stuff not normal one) they had a world cup, kids from Japanm, Germany, England, USA, FRance, Italy all talked the same language, anime language is anime language.

You think they would make everyone but Satoshi talk in English and sub what everyone else says?

The journey to become a pokemon master and learn English!

-----------------------

Noivern? we haz the same favourite , Pancham is my second favourite and Froakie the third.

Yeah I would hope for two since we didnt get one in DP but one is enough even though I think they cut that for some reason, they could have done one in DP, didn't, could have done one in the transition to episode N didn't but I hope they didn't because they will make one in the end, if Iris and Dent are traveling to meet Kanto pokemon and see Kanto it makes absolute sense that he shows his pokemon to them.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 30th June 2013 at 6:23 PM.

Man I just hope these guys still aren't stuck on Big Island, because I don't understand how the boat is taking this long to get there.

I hope Ash gets interested with Noivern's power because I really want to see him with it. And really, if it's strong enough to wipe away, whut, 5 ghost Pokemon? It should be strong enough to catch Ash's eye, and man oh man does Gible need a friend :'(

Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post
    Man I just hope these guys still aren't stuck on Big Island, because I don't understand how the boat is taking this long to get there.

I hope Ash gets interested with Noivern's power because I really want to see him with it. And really, if it's strong enough to wipe away, whut, 5 ghost Pokemon? It should be strong enough to catch Ash's eye, and man oh man does Gible need a friend :'(
    Palpitoad for noivern
    Kbut if anything ash's chances of getting it go down with her having one, especially if she sticks around....
    What would be cool is if ash and a traveling companion shared the same species and faught over who trained it best
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post

I still prefer to wait until all dragon type Pokemon are revealed, including obvious pre-evolutions, because what if Iris shows up with one of the pre-evolutions of the Noivern line in her guest appearance in 6th generation.

Because maybe there might be another cool dragon Pokemon that Ash could get instead or give THAT to Iris.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

What if there is a preevolution for druddigon this gen?

Named Admiral Sentret

Glad to see the Ghost Pokemon's episode. Have you noticed that, with the beaten Ghost types, there's no Gengar? Honestly, I would like to see catching that Gengar; that way, this arc would have been useful for something. He has powerful Pokemon with him to finally catch one of these. He has Charizard, who last defeat was at hands of a Ghost Pokemon (Dusclops) and he would probably want a "rematch". He also has Krookodile and/or Scraggy, who are Dark types, effective against Ghost types. (Better choice, Krookodile). Besides, recently Ash tried to catch a new Pokemon (a Dunsparce, which by the way, it would have been a lame catch) but failed; this would be the perfect chance to try again. Besides, this could fix the old problem about Ash's Haunter, somehow.

What do you think?

Ash isn't going to catch gengar, That's what I think.

Named Admiral Sentret

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast