- General reactions: ZOROARK!! FINALLY!!
- When summaries rolled out: I'm not getting it.. What's going on?
- Actual episode: Turns out to be written by incompetent fools that can make even Zoroark look like a nitwit.
Ash's Butterfree appears:
- General reactions: BUTTERFREE REAPPEARS!! FINALLY!! AFTER ALL THESE YEARS, BUTTEFREE?!?! WOW!!! LETS HOPE THEY DO PIDGEOT/LAPRAS/AMBIPOM/PRIMEAPE NEXT!!
- When summaries rolled out: Oh jeez, I still hope we get to see Butterfree! o.0
- Actual episode: Ash's Butterfree didn't appear, and we got a filler with Ash forcing a Caterpie to evolve all the way in one episode.
- General reactions: JIRACHI's FIRST ANIMÉ APPEARANCE, THIS SHOULD BE GOOD!!
- When summaries rolled out: What the heck are we supposed to make of this?
- Actual episode: Haven't seen it, but general consensus of what I read was that the plot was lacking and generic.
See the point? Epic pokemon, awesome expectations, which get lowered by summaries, which vanish by the time the episode airs, leaving sour tastes.
For me, it's going to take a whole lot of evidence/receipts/pics for me to get excited about this series again. It's just not worth going through the process of the above yet again.
It's sad that we're expecting something. We should know better.
Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-
"If I had my way in DP, Ash would've hit the league with: Pikachu, Ambipom (his to keep), Torterra (Grass/Starter), Lucario (Ace), Chingling (Cute), Bidoof (Water-type) and Heatran (Fire-type)."
Spoiler:- GenVII Starter names speculation:
The second line is meant to be sarcastic.. Though there was a random trainer with a Heatran at the Sinnoh League..
The above description seems to have rang true for every ep starting from the Junior cup xP
Truth to be told the best part of the entire ep will be the 5 seconds where noivern uses his new move from gen 6.
I wonder if Clair will be in this episode?
Claire might be. It depends on how much this relates to the Tao Trio, I guess, since it would validate her dragon interest. If not, I don't like how she's high-tailing it out of Decorola so fast.
Now with the revelation of a Zekrom episode coming later on after this I'm beginning to wonder if there isn't actually something going on.
Of course, 99.9% chance is I'm just grasping at straws out of desperation for something to redeem Da! right now.
Yeah, this probably won't have to do anything with the game plot. Besides, there just isn't enough time.
Ep 17 - Exploud
Ep 18 - Pansage
Ep 19 - Lapras
Ep 20 - Zekrom
And after the Zekrom one there are like two episodes of BW left. There just isn't enough time for a villain plot as they still have to get to Kanto and we need to get a departure episode for Iris and Cilan. Plus, none of the titles before Zekrom (more like, Pokémon) indicate plot-related episodes.
I don't think were having anything game plot related but you can't dismiss the idea because we dont know enough about upcoming episodes to say there isn't time
If There would be any other mini plot happening, we would know by da 14, and it would be over by zekrom at the latest. Nothing is going to happen though, they are just traveling the different islands until they are back in kanto.
- General reactions: They were different between each other, some people were saying Charizard was finally back after so many years, but there weren other people who said that was a different Charizard and Ash's will never come back.
- When summaries rolled out: ASH'S CHARIZARD CONFIRMED THIS IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING CAN'T WAIT. / Meh Charizard again I hope he gets creamed by Dragonite, the barney needs a win.
- Actual episode: nostalgic reanimated flashback. Charizard is back, has weak moves like slash and wing attack, also knows dragon tail and almost beats Dragonite until N stops the fight.
This was the most decent BW episode until now, every other episode were promising until they aired and were a complete disappointment.
New image and new summary. Team Rocket confirmed for this episode.
To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...
Last edited by Alfred the Second; 20th July 2013 at 9:52 AM.