Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
Results 176 to 200 of 217

Thread: September Plot Discussion

  1. #176
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Lucid Dimensions
    Posts
    1,121

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    You sure? Was that a line added to the volume?

    All I remember was that the Grunt stated that Black got Bronius mad, not that they were under his direct supervision.
    Just checked again, you're correct. There was no direct mentioning of Bronius being her superviser. Guess I just assumed that.


    Coronis~

    Myths of the Pokemon world. Created just for fun :)

  2. #177
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coronis View Post
    Just checked again, you're correct. There was no direct mentioning of Bronius being her superviser. Guess I just assumed that.


    Coronis~
    Hey Coronis, since you're the most knowledgeable person about Pokemon Adventures on this site (and possibly the whole world) you would know that on the pictures of the sages that Looker acquired in the most recently released B2W2 chapter, the one of Rood holding Gothita had the chubby female grunt from the Victini chapter in the background, right? I suppose it would make more sense that the chubby grunt mentioned Bronius being angry more than her stating that she was under Bronius (she should have been serving under Rood). What do you think of the possibility that maybe in a future volume, there will be an extra scene of Rood interacting with the grunts from the Victini chapter? That should make some sense, right? Because Rood was assigned to capture Victini by Ghetsis and he was never seen anywhere outside of the parts where all the Plasma sages were interacting. Just thought I would ask you because you seem to be the best at predicting what Kusaka would do.

  3. #178
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Steven Stone's Villa<3 ~
    Posts
    768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Macromind101 View Post
    And not to mention that on the pictures of all the sages that Looker acquired on the most recent B2W2 chapter, one of them showed Rood and you can kinda see the female grunt in the background. No one can mistake the eyes.
    I wonder whether that will be changed or not? If it's left in it'll make the lack of changes even more annoying.
    "But sometimes I have to ask myself this question. It's true that to us his imaginings are nothing but the inventions of a busy mind. But to him, there simply is no other reality. Furthermore he is happy there.

    So why, I ask myself, why in the name of healing him must we drag him painfully into the world of our own reality?"

    ~Doctor's memo, from Silent Hill 2

  4. #179
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1dbad View Post
    I wonder whether that will be changed or not? If it's left in it'll make the lack of changes even more annoying.
    Kusaka is probably intending something by leaving the Victini chapter the way it was. Perhaps, like I mentioned before, Rood will appear in a later volume with the grunts from the Victini chapter next to him? I mean, c'mon, Rood has to serve some kind of purpose in the BW chapter. :/

    I don't think that the portion with the Rood picture in the B2W2 chapter will be changed. Kusaka probably didn't think ahead enough when he was writing the Victini chapter for the magazines to know that it would be Rood who would be assigned to capture Victini in Liberty Island but he knew it when he was writing the B2W2 chapter (already by the time of the prologue for sure). I'm sure Rood will be connected somehow to Victini. Maybe in the volumes, Team Plasma will have another go at Victini and be successful at that time, this time with Rood in it? We all know that Victini will make another appearance in Pokemon Adventures eventually, so that it can show off V-create (unless in the volume version of "At Liberty On Liberty Island", Victini did end up using that move?).

  5. #180
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Steven Stone's Villa<3 ~
    Posts
    768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Macromind101 View Post
    Kusaka is probably intending something by leaving the Victini chapter the way it was. Perhaps, like I mentioned before, Rood will appear in a later volume with the grunts from the Victini chapter next to him? I mean, c'mon, Rood has to serve some kind of purpose in the BW chapter. :/

    I don't think that the portion with the Rood picture in the B2W2 chapter will be changed. Kusaka probably didn't think ahead enough when he was writing the Victini chapter for the magazines to know that it would be Rood who would be assigned to capture Victini in Liberty Island but he knew it when he was writing the B2W2 chapter (already by the time of the prologue for sure). I'm sure Rood will be connected somehow to Victini. Maybe in the volumes, Team Plasma will have another go at Victini and be successful at that time, this time with Rood in it? We all know that Victini will make another appearance in Pokemon Adventures eventually, so that it can show off V-create (unless in the volume version of "At Liberty On Liberty Island", Victini did end up using that move?).
    I'm sure Kusaka intended for him to have an actual purpose and proper debut, but the lack of retconning him in this volume could simply be an oversight. Kusaka's busy with B2W2 right now and they are rushing out more volumes than usual to try to close the volume to magazine gap, so it could simply be an oversight, which would be disappointing. Maybe Kusaka is planning something like that though, or will do something like that when he realizes he forgot. Guess we'll see. If not maybe we can get something in B2W2 to make up for it.
    "But sometimes I have to ask myself this question. It's true that to us his imaginings are nothing but the inventions of a busy mind. But to him, there simply is no other reality. Furthermore he is happy there.

    So why, I ask myself, why in the name of healing him must we drag him painfully into the world of our own reality?"

    ~Doctor's memo, from Silent Hill 2

  6. #181
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,033

    Default

    The official website updated.

    We got the home page updates (although no new official art).

    Then chapters and roles description is still not updated.

    And the Pokemon Center official arts have great pic in here.
    Last edited by e9310103838; 1st August 2013 at 12:56 AM.

  7. #182
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Unova, NY
    Posts
    6,285

    Default

    Netkun updated!

    Here's volume 47.



    We're so close to 50.

    Oh, Darling is a Summer Form Deerling.

    Wait, is White holding something? Is this going to connect with volume 48?




    And the full sized postcard and clearfile.

    The Pokedex has added N's Tympole, N's Purrloin, Tula, and Team Plasma's Timburr. The moves section has added Acid Spray, Smack Down, Electro Ball, and Tail Slap.
    Last edited by lolipiece; 31st July 2013 at 1:29 PM.

  8. #183
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    St. Louis, Missouri
    Posts
    431

    Default

    Hmm, I wonder if this confirms Hugh's designation as a non-Pokedex holder. I really hope not because I like Hugh's character and its a shame that the rivals of this generation are being shafted like the rival of RS aka Wallyed. Also, I hope Faitsu still ends up getting a starter Pokemon.

  9. #184
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,033

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bionickai001 View Post
    Hmm, I wonder if this confirms Hugh's designation as a non-Pokedex holder. I really hope not because I like Hugh's character and its a shame that the rivals of this generation are being shafted like the rival of RS aka Wallyed. Also, I hope Faitsu still ends up getting a starter Pokemon.
    Wait to the chapters and roles description updated. This may be the last hope......

  10. #185

    Default

    What's the matter about Hugh being a pokedex holder or not? We got far too many and he isn't a protagonist anyway. Black2 and White2 are fair enough.
    BTW, we won't get the october plot by now?
    "My underrated tastes are no fun at all. However that's how I am. Peace."

  11. #186
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,033

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by knux-the-killer View Post
    BTW, we won't get the october plot by now?
    It will be released this month (August).

  12. #187
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Somewhere green
    Posts
    7,379

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Netkun updated!

    Here's volume 47.



    We're so close to 50.

    Oh, Darling is a Summer Form Deerling.

    Wait, is White holding something? Is this going to connect with volume 48?




    And the full sized postcard and clearfile.

    The Pokedex has added N's Tympole, N's Purrloin, Tula, and Team Plasma's Timburr. The moves section has added Acid Spray, Smack Down, Electro Ball, and Tail Slap.
    Wow! They're really pumping out the BW volumes. I'm so excited that we're close to 50 PokeSpecial volumes. We should like throw some kind of party on here to celebrate or something. Anyway the cover looks cool. I suspect Bianca will make the cover for volume 48. And from the looks of things it looks like they are treating Rakutsu and Faitsu as their own group. I guess that makes predicting XY's Starter lineup a little easier maybe. But Those pictures look really cool. I want the Dexholder one as my wallpaper.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

  13. #188
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    474

    Default

    Hey, is there any word on Volume 48 and beyond? I'm kinda afraid that the lack of announcements for volumes beyond 47 is a meaning that we will have to wait a couple months for volume releases yet again...

  14. #189
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,080

    Default

    http://24.media.tumblr.com/c045283a8...alb2o2_400.jpg

    LOL. Nate (not calling him but his weird-*** PokeSpe name) looks jealous of Black.

  15. #190
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    4,644

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    Wow! They're really pumping out the BW volumes. I'm so excited that we're close to 50 PokeSpecial volumes. We should like throw some kind of party on here to celebrate or something. Anyway the cover looks cool. I suspect Bianca will make the cover for volume 48. And from the looks of things it looks like they are treating Rakutsu and Faitsu as their own group. I guess that makes predicting XY's Starter lineup a little easier maybe. But Those pictures look really cool. I want the Dexholder one as my wallpaper.
    Yep, almost at the big 5-0. It's be monumental.

    Quote Originally Posted by matt0044 View Post
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/c045283a8...alb2o2_400.jpg

    LOL. Nate (not calling him but his weird-*** PokeSpe name) looks jealous of Black.
    Why can't you call him Rakutsu? ._.

    And I think that's just a typical intimidating pose for the poster, he makes similar poses and serious facial expressions in the scans.



    I almost completely forgot White's Darling, probably because she's hardly done anything. Shame White's Dorothy, Barbara and Nancy will probably get nothing either. Yunibo at least got some small panel time in the league and Amanda's gotten a good showing. I really wanted Yunibo to evolve too, probably not happening but I can dream. I figured Barbara would have evolved before the end of BW as well considering White doesn't have a "flying" Pokemon and she's a direct Brav parallel. But yeah, Darling's a Summer Deerling. Which is nice I guess.

  16. #191
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Steven Stone's Villa<3 ~
    Posts
    768

    Default

    It's nice the home page is finally up-to-date again. I'm curious if the B2W2 art might be the art on the first B2W2 volume cover? It's not always the case but it has happened before. And I'm so excited that we finally have the images full-sized now. Especially of the clearfile, since it has so much going on. I'm surprised by Volume 47's cover since it looks different than I was expecting...but I like it! And looking forward to volume 50 coming out within the next few months! Quite a milestone, especially for a Pokemon manga.

    Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Wait, is White holding something? Is this going to connect with volume 48?
    Probably so.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bionickai001 View Post
    I really hope not because I like Hugh's character and its a shame that the rivals of this generation are being shafted like the rival of RS aka Wallyed. Also, I hope Faitsu still ends up getting a starter Pokemon.
    I think it's pretty likely, and honestly I don't mind. I do like him better in Special but I'm still not all that crazy about him. And out of all the characters that could've been Dexholders that weren't, his case would actually bother me the least. And I'm not sure about Faitsu having a starter. Since she is a main it would be nice for her to have one, and could be interesting too if they gave her Gigi too. But at the same time the other two starters don't really need showing off anymore, especially the Tepig line.

    Quote Originally Posted by Platinum fan. View Post
    I suspect Bianca will make the cover for volume 48.
    I'm guessing so too. White will probably be front and center on it too. (hopefully with the rest of her team too!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Macromind101 View Post
    Hey, is there any word on Volume 48 and beyond? I'm kinda afraid that the lack of announcements for volumes beyond 47 is a meaning that we will have to wait a couple months for volume releases yet again...
    As far as I know there isn't any yet. The volume every month thing was only said to happen during the summer months, so unfortunately it is possible. I do hope it won't go back to the normal schedule though, since that means we would only get one more volume this year. While we have done a lot better this year than normal if they want to catch up it would be best to at least have two more this year.
    Last edited by 1dbad; 1st August 2013 at 9:08 AM.
    "But sometimes I have to ask myself this question. It's true that to us his imaginings are nothing but the inventions of a busy mind. But to him, there simply is no other reality. Furthermore he is happy there.

    So why, I ask myself, why in the name of healing him must we drag him painfully into the world of our own reality?"

    ~Doctor's memo, from Silent Hill 2

  17. #192
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,080

    Default

    Hugh's okay in the game but doesn't have much going for him outside the whole "Purrloin" thing. Not my ideal protagonist but I hope he gets a decent-enough subplot at least.

  18. #193
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    St. Louis, Missouri
    Posts
    431

    Default

    Well, in the case that Rakatsu now takes up the "Rival" position to Black and White, I think Faitsu getting a Zorua and it acting as a "starter" like Pikachu isn't as farfetched as it seemed a couple weeks ago. The only other Pokemon I could think of is Eevee, which actually has been a starter in a game before.

  19. #194
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Unova, NY
    Posts
    6,285

    Default

    Unless the Zorua is the one N had (which wouldn't make sense, since it made a big deal about staying with him), there's no point in giving someone a Zorua.

  20. #195
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,033

    Default

    Suddenly thought, I guess White caught the subway becket in the cover.

    But I don't know how to combine if she also appeared in volume 48 cover.

  21. #196
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Unova, NY
    Posts
    6,285

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by e9310103838 View Post
    Suddenly thought, I guess White caught the subway becket in the cover.

    But I don't know how to combine if she also appeared in volume 48 cover.
    Volume's 39 and 40 had both forms of Giratina and Shaymin in addition to all Rotom's forms, so having multiple of the same character isn't really a stretch.

    If they are connected (I have my doubts), then White will be the center stage with her new Pokemon, with Black and Bianca to the side and Meloetta as the legendary.

  22. #197
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    474

    Default

    When are the previews for the October plot gonna be posted? I thought that they were posted at the beginning of every month? o.O

  23. #198
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    A place far away
    Posts
    1,306

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bionickai001 View Post
    Well, in the case that Rakatsu now takes up the "Rival" position to Black and White, I think Faitsu getting a Zorua and it acting as a "starter" like Pikachu isn't as farfetched as it seemed a couple weeks ago. The only other Pokemon I could think of is Eevee, which actually has been a starter in a game before.
    Maybe Faitsu also get's a water starter? I don't see a reason why she wouldn't get one Eevee isn't a Unova starter and I don't see Zorua as a starter. So maybe kusaka plans to give her the same starter as Rakutsu.

    Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Netkun updated!

    Here's volume 47.



    We're so close to 50.

    Oh, Darling is a Summer Form Deerling.

    Wait, is White holding something? Is this going to connect with volume 48?




    And the full sized postcard and clearfile.

    The Pokedex has added N's Tympole, N's Purrloin, Tula, and Team Plasma's Timburr. The moves section has added Acid Spray, Smack Down, Electro Ball, and Tail Slap.
    Awesome! I am so going to save those pics, wait, why is Black's hair so dark?
    Jessica is in summer form? I thought she'd be in spring form. (Idk why I just had such a feeling)
    Last edited by Dreamingflower; 1st August 2013 at 7:55 PM.

  24. #199
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Somewhere green
    Posts
    7,379

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bionickai001 View Post
    Well, in the case that Rakatsu now takes up the "Rival" position to Black and White, I think Faitsu getting a Zorua and it acting as a "starter" like Pikachu isn't as farfetched as it seemed a couple weeks ago. The only other Pokemon I could think of is Eevee, which actually has been a starter in a game before.
    As far as I know Zorua is still not a starter, no matter how marketable or popular it is, it's still not a starter. There is a difference. She'll either get another Tepig, Snivy, or Oshawott or none at all and be the first Dexholder to not own a Starter. Kind of cheap since Rakutsu has one, but the BW chapters haven't been all that nice to their female leads so it wouldn't surprise me.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

  25. #200
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Unova, NY
    Posts
    6,285

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Macromind101 View Post
    When are the previews for the October plot gonna be posted? I thought that they were posted at the beginning of every month? o.O
    No. They post the chapters that have already come out.

    The past two months we had magazines that came out on the first, which is why the site had them up.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •