Page 2 of 80 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie 17 - The Cocoon of Destruction & Diancie - July 19th 2014 (Apr 17: New trailer)

Man, they are fast with these. I'm already looking forward to it =]
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

If the legendary Pokemon fight in this movie the odds are probably in Yveltal's favor since it can fly it would probably be able to evade all Xerneas's attacks unless it can levitate or something.

I expect this movie to be about Xernias and Yveltal. Probably we will get a third legendary like the Victini movie.

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    The Sinnoh outfit made him looked like a bumblebee
    But a good one.
    Shiny Pokémon (47)

Shiny Event Pokémon (11)

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    If the legendary Pokemon fight in this movie the odds are probably in Yveltal's favor since it can fly it would probably be able to evade all Xerneas's attacks unless it can levitate or something.
    I'm positive xerneas will have something to balance out it not having the ability to fly. Or it could be like gen 3 where one has an extreme advantage over the other.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

So are there any links to the movie 16 trailer/movie 17 teaser/XY trailer?
    Last edited by Pokememes; 30th June 2013 at 5:04 PM.
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    So are there any links to the movie 16 trailer/movie 17 teaser/XY trailer?
    It's illegal to film and take pics. Plus very few people have still actually seen it. We don't even know the contents of the movie teaser. Only the XY preview.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

I wonder if the movie will have anything to differentiate from previous first movies for next generation Pokemon. I like that M14 did something like that but not in away, that it's non canon! Dx

Well anyways, I could totally see Xerneas and Yveltal clashing near a forest/mountains! Also, maybe a mythical legendary Pokemon, yet to be revealed (or until this movie too lol).

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Hum, yeah I remember last time we got Victini in the end of the trailer, like other said if that Aulotte pokemon is in the gameplay trailer I guess it comes out in the next CoroCoro.

P.S:Even the the DP outfit is the best for you guys oh u people.

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    Well that let Dialga fly when Palkia could(It has wing things). Xerneas could end up being part psychic and it would use it's powers to help it fly.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Cool. A new movie was announced. It's pretty far away since it's already summer right now and we have to wait until next year, but no matter. Ash looks really cool to me, after every region his outfits get cooler to me. But, as what most people said I believe this movie might be Yveltal vs Xerneas.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash&Pikachu-Fan View Post
    Well anyways, I could totally see Xerneas and Yveltal clashing near a forest/mountains!
    Yap I expect them to tease us with something like that. Yeah and I also hope that this new generations gives us what DP made with the movies (trying to link them even though it wasn't that important for the plot).

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    P.S:Even the the DP outfit is the best for you guys oh u people.
    P.S: Oh you... Maybe because it's unique enough to be my favourite? The hell...?
    Last edited by Royal_Qeca; 30th June 2013 at 10:37 PM.
    Shiny Pokémon (47)

Shiny Event Pokémon (11)

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    Well that let Dialga fly when Palkia could(It has wing things). Xerneas could end up being part psychic and it would use it's powers to help it fly.

Yeah that's what I'm thinking wasn't Arceus able to levitate? I don't really remember that movie too well

So far I don't think Xerneas and Yveltal have anything to do with each other besides having to do with letters. Still, I think this movie will take the AG route and have to do with one of the legendaries (Probably Yveltal) conflicting with another one that hasn't been revealed yet like Jirachi and Fake Groudon did.

Still, I wonder if Aulotte might be our XY Pixie Legendary?

Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post
    So far I don't think Xerneas and Yveltal have anything to do with each other besides having to do with letters. Still, I think this movie will take the AG route and have to do with one of the legendaries (Probably Yveltal) conflicting with another one that hasn't been revealed yet like Jirachi and Fake Groudon did.

No i think it's just a Fairy/Flying Pokemon..it's not a Legendary

I know its along wait but I really can't wait to see Xerneas in action
    All I can say about it now is I can't wait to see its attacks and antlers glow

And it may just be me but xerneas floating seems strange
    I image it would prance swiftly to a great height then strike an attack towards yveltal
    thats if they battle tho...

Maybes it could be xerneas trying to control/calm down yveltal after it was targeted by the evil organization?

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

I'd rather see Xerneas and Yveltal in seperate movies, or one of them in this movie and one introduced early in the anime, than have them debut in the same movie, like they did with some legendaries in the earlier gens. Aside from being the box mascots, they look a lot less like direct counterparts than previous legendary pairs have, and they feel like they'd have completely different stories associated with them... but I guess that depends on how the games portrays them.

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

Well the last 3 box legendaries had something to do with each other, Lugia and Ho Oh were the only ones that didn't I believe.

Its a gameplay trailer, its probably a normal pokemon, like people said, last gen we got Victini at the end of the movie and Patrat in a gameplay trailer, so I'm assuming this new pokemon is just a normal pokemon appearing in next CoroCoro and we are getting that new trailer in July.

Quote Originally Posted by Honeyichigo View Post
    I'd rather see Xerneas and Yveltal in seperate movies, or one of them in this movie and one introduced early in the anime, than have them debut in the same movie, like they did with some legendaries in the earlier gens. Aside from being the box mascots, they look a lot less like direct counterparts than previous legendary pairs have, and they feel like they'd have completely different stories associated with them... but I guess that depends on how the games portrays them.
    I bet that Xerneas is going to have a big role in the Anime. While Yveltal is going to be in the movie as the main Legendary

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Well the last 3 box legendaries had something to do with each other, Lugia and Ho Oh were the only ones that didn't I believe.

Its a gameplay trailer, its probably a normal pokemon, like people said, last gen we got Victini at the end of the movie and Patrat in a gameplay trailer, so I'm assuming this new pokemon is just a normal pokemon appearing in next CoroCoro and we are getting that new trailer in July.
    Yeah you're probably right, I remember thinking Patrat and Victini were legendaries when they were revealed even though it was just Victini who was going to be a legend. I can't wait to see how Aulette looks, even if it's just some normal Pokemon we find on the first few routes.

As for the movie trailer, maybe the animators could remake the ending of the Launch trailer by showing Yveltal flying and Xerneas walking around the forest, just in anime form.

Wait what is with this preview everyone is talking about? Wasn't the preview what was posted on the main site? The image with Ash and the starters?

Yeah you're probably right, I remember thinking Patrat and Victini were legendaries

Patrat would be an epic legendary

I just hope they don't do what they did in the last generation with "Black: Victini & Reshiram"/"White: Victini & Zekrom".
    Shiny Pokémon (47)

Shiny Event Pokémon (11)

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightMelody View Post
    Wait what is with this preview everyone is talking about? Wasn't the preview what was posted on the main site? The image with Ash and the starters?
    There were two previews. One for the movie and one for the actual XY anime. We know very little about the movie preview.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    There were two previews. One for the movie and one for the actual XY anime. We know very little about the movie preview.
    Oh the anime got one? Cool

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightMelody View Post
    Oh the anime got one? Cool
    I think you misunderstood, or diakyu did. The anime trailer was for the 17th movie (Which is why this thread was created) similar to how there has been a trailer for next years movie after every movie.

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

Do we have images from said trailer? I don't really understand the hype for a movie that won't even premiere until next year though. I mean at the moment it seems clear that the box cover Legendaries will play a large role given the supposed title of the movie, but is that all we really know?

Page 2 of 80 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast