Page 3 of 80 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie 17 - The Cocoon of Destruction & Diancie - July 19th 2014 (Apr 17: New trailer)

Quote Originally Posted by s2daam View Post
    I think you misunderstood, or diakyu did. The anime trailer was for the 17th movie (Which is why this thread was created) similar to how there has been a trailer for next years movie after every movie.
    Ah, my mistake then. I must of misread it when I went to serebii.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Do we have images from said trailer? I don't really understand the hype for a movie that won't even premiere until next year though. I mean at the moment it seems clear that the box cover Legendaries will play a large role given the supposed title of the movie, but is that all we really know?
    We really don't know anything about the upcoming movie, apart from the fact there will be one and there was a trailer for it at the end of M16. As far as I'm aware there has been no news of what it contains or who it contains. No name, no images, nothing.

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    Ah, my mistake then. I must of misread it when I went to serebii.
    Just to clarify the XY anime information came from TV Tokyo, and it wasn't a trailer, just a picture of Ash and Pikachu, the Kalos Starters, and a small blurb about the anime.

That's how we know about the XY anime.

Anything movie related, just means that the movie will take place during XY anime, not that we actually saw a trailer of the XY anime.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    The Sinnoh outfit made him looked like a bumblebee
    Yes, because the colors of a bumblebee are blue and yellow.. -.- Pretty sure you're exaggerating on that part..

Lets sticky this thread after the movie airs, so we can have two stickied threads about the movies:
    - A. One that has already aired and only discussion left will die out within a week, leaving discussion about the dub issues - Which I still don't see as relevant to Animé Spoilers
    - B. One that will likely not get an update within the upcoming 8 months... -.-

Conclusion.. Well.. None really, just like the point of saying that this movie will part of the XY-animé.. It's not as if ANYBODY was expecting Best Wishes to run its rampant course for yet another year while XY would be out. It's like kicking in three open doors. Might as well make a thread about Movie 18 airing in 2015, which will also be part of the XY-animé, feature Ash, and will likely feature a legendary pokemon, presumably the Z-legend/Rayquaza/Giratina/Kyurem-expy.

It's just all so pointless at this juncture.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

It won't be a major trailer. Just a teaser like Genesect landing or something like that. It will probably feature Xerneas or Yvetal.

Spoiler:- "Alpha Sapphire Progress:

It's probably going to about about Xerneas and Yveltal. It would be nice if another legendary was the star though like an event.

What if the trailer is literally exactly the same as what the original XY trailer showed of xerneas and yveltal, Except in anime style?
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    What if the trailer is literally exactly the same as what the original XY trailer showed of xerneas and yveltal, Except in anime style?
    I wouldn't oppose to that. The first game trailer looked really nice when it showed off those two.

The cover legendaries are usually the first ones top get a movie. So it will be some kind of Xerneas vs Yveltal thing.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    It's probably going to about about Xerneas and Yveltal. It would be nice if another legendary was the star though like an event.
    Hmm..i think it could see 3 Legendaries in one movie..that would be cool. I want to see a epic battle between Xerneas and Yveltal...

Quote Originally Posted by DCFan View Post
    Hmm..i think it could see 3 Legendaries in one movie..that would be cool. I want to see a epic battle between Xerneas and Yveltal...
    That would make it a rehash of movie 10.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    The cover legendaries are usually the first ones top get a movie. So it will be some kind of Xerneas vs Yveltal thing.
    Not true, this only happened with DP and BW.

If you want you could argue that the OS, seperating Kanto from the Orange Islands that Lugia was featured first for Johto, however Ho-oh wasn't, and we only got a fake Groudon in Movie 6. Kyogre didn't even appear until Movie 9.

However, yeah this seems like it could be a new trend. I believe it will feature Yveltal and Xerneas.

What if xerneas and yveltal were both on the same side? Even though yveltal looks likes it would be bad, it would be cool if the movie plot was about either some bad guy or something so big that they have to team up together to stop it, and not involving a third legendary?

Named Admiral Sentret

The movie will be the Xerneas vs Yveltal aka movie 10 rehash because it works so well with this generation of viewers.
    Gen 3 was the only region to have no major legends within the first movie presence.
    I may be wrong though.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Dark Pit isn't that bad of an inclusion, you'll get over it trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    Gen 3 was the only region to have no major legends within the first movie presence.
    That was the Jirachi movie, which technically featured Groudon, right?

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

Quote Originally Posted by Honeyichigo View Post
    And Kyogre in Manaphy movie.

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

I think we have a decent amount of chance that a new Pokemon, legendary or not will be introduced since so many of the past movies have done that. There is also a negative side to this. Not a single generation has ever done a worldwide release or introduced this many Pokemon before the movie's main debut which would announce the coming of a new generation by introducing not one but two or multiple Pokemon in the movie much like the Hoenn movies where they introduced Pokemon like Buizel, Chatot, and Lucario.
    Last edited by Atara85; 2nd July 2013 at 9:32 PM.

I would like to see Xerneas vs Yvetal since we never got that Ho-Oh vs Lugia fight in M13. It wouldn't have to be a rehash of M10.

Spoiler:- "Alpha Sapphire Progress:

It all depends on what Xerneas and Yveltal represent, like Dialga's Time, Giratina's Antimatter etc. and how they affect each other. If they don't really affect each other there isn't a point of having them fight each other.

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

The first 3rd gen related movie would be movie 5, which although set during the Johto Journeys, was still based on Latias and Latios, neither of which are major "dex-ending" legendaries..

Rehash or not, I just want to see both of them appear in the movie battling. Doesn't matter if they're battling each other or some super evil bad guy. It's very easy to please me.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    I agree. There could always be an event pokemon in between though. Like victini and Darkrai.

Have we had any recent movies without some sort of event legendary starring?

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

Every movie has had a legendary.

Named Admiral Sentret

The movies and their event legendaries are as follows..

Movie 1 - Mew (technically wasn't meant to be capturable)
    Movie 2 - N/A
    Movie 3 - N/A
    Movie 4 - Celebi
    Movie 5 - N/A
    Movie 6 - Jirachi
    Movie 7 - Deoxys
    Movie 8 - Mew
    Movie 9 - Manaphy
    Movie 10 - Darkrai
    Movie 11 - Shaymin
    Movie 12 - Arceus
    Movie 13 - Celebi
    Movie 14 - Victini
    Movie 15 - Keldeo
    Movie 16 - Genesect

Notice that its been standard to include an event-only Pokemon ever since Jirachi Wish Maker..

Page 3 of 80 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast