Page 4 of 80 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie 17 - The Cocoon of Destruction & Diancie - July 19th 2014 (Apr 17: New trailer)

I have a new thing that I think of will be in the movie. Why not have Yveltal in it, but it is fighting the only Legendary Pokemon that do not get proper TV or movie time, Ho-oh. I always wanted to see it on the screen, but nothing. The Lucairo movie Ho-oh is only a Mew, so that do not count.

Unlikely in my opinion, since earlier generation legendaries don't tend to appear again until the current generations final legendary from the dex has been shown..

-Mew appeared again after they'd shown Deoxys.
    -Celebi and the beasts appeared again after they'd shown Arceus.
    -Mewtwo has appeared again with Genesect.

I'm assuming the next time we see an older legendary in a movie will be when the final XY dex legendary appears or has appeared..

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    Notice that its been standard to include an event-only Pokemon ever since Jirachi Wish Maker..
    That movie was the first to have an actual event tied to it, one that could be accessed by purchasing a special pre-order ticket that came with an even voucher. Starting with movie 10, each movie would have 2 events, one available via the voucher, and one available via a wireless distribution in the movie theater right before the movie started.

Neither movie 1 nor 4 were tied to any specific events, and Mew and Celebi had been distributed several times before these movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddy View Post
    I have a new thing that I think of will be in the movie. Why not have Yveltal in it, but it is fighting the only Legendary Pokemon that do not get proper TV or movie time, Ho-oh. I always wanted to see it on the screen, but nothing. The Lucairo movie Ho-oh is only a Mew, so that do not count.
    I totally agree. One of my favorite Legendary Pokemon not getting the same type of treatment the others get in the movies. But, eh maybe along the road the writers have something planned for it. :/

I ask here again were there any signs of the Travel companions and Ash in the movie trailer!?
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    I ask here again were there any signs of the Travel companions and Ash in the movie trailer!?
    I don't think so, if so a poster of silhouettes would have been up by now! :P

It probably only shows a new legendary Pokemon that will be featured in this movie or Xerneas and Yveltal, just like with previous sneak peaks.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Man, I hope we can see the teaser soon. :I

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    Man, I hope we can see the teaser soon. :I
    How long does it take for it to be released on their main site or something else? I don't remember how long it took for the others, I only remember seeing it sometime after.

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

The teaser definitely won't have much. Only the tree Pokemon perhaps. The same happened to Genesect trailer.

<--My tumblr
    Quote Originally Posted by EmphaticPikachu
    DRACO NO STOP. DRACO DOWN. DRACO NO FLIRTING WITH ME.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noodlerama

FF.Net profile: Here!!
    \

I guess they'll release a trailer for this movie after they start airing the XY anime series.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 13th July 2013 at 4:05 PM.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Due to Xerneas and Yvetal being confirmed as the Life and Destruction Pokemon, I definitely see a Xerneas vs Yvetal.

It'll go like this:

Blah, blah, blah, evil dude/dudette make big red birdy angry, big red birdy go attack a big city and make it go boom-boom, but then majestic blue deer comes and is like 'BRO Y U DO DIS!?!' and big red birdy starts attacking majestic blue deer because it's helping the poor little peoples. And then majestic blue deer and bug red birdy fight. And a certain Gary-Stu and his travelling BFFs who he just met but are his BFFs are in the big city, and the Gary-Stu is like 'GUYZ! WE NEEDZ TO HELP DA MAJESTIC BLUE DEER AND POTENTIALLY GET OURSELVES KILLED EVEN THOUGH DIS ISN'T OUR FIGHT BLAH!' and his yellow sex slave electric mouse goes 'PIKA PIKA-CHU PI!' and then they help the majestic blue deer, but the villain comes back and attacks the majestic blue deer and then the big red birdy kills off the big blue deer and then they all cry and majestic blue deer is like 'I'M ALL BE-DEER! GED IT? CUZ I'M A DEER?' and then friendship and rainbows and the birdy and deer take down the bad guy and they go away into the sunset together and the Gary-Stu just walks away like nothing happens. The end.

I actually see it happening like this :/

I'm pretty sure the movie trailer that was at the end of the film won't be out until December. At least If I remember correctly. It usually comes with the official announcement of the movie around then.

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

Quote Originally Posted by s2daam View Post
    I'm pretty sure the movie trailer that was at the end of the film won't be out until December. At least If I remember correctly. It usually comes with the official announcement of the movie around then.
    Movie teasers can get early leaks though. I remember the Genesect one, few days later it got removed from EVERY video streaming website and i barely found it on dA in swf format.

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightFennekin View Post
    Due to Xerneas and Yvetal being confirmed as the Life and Destruction Pokemon, I definitely see a Xerneas vs Yvetal.

It'll go like this:

Blah, blah, blah, evil dude/dudette make big red birdy angry, big red birdy go attack a big city and make it go boom-boom, but then majestic blue deer comes and is like 'BRO Y U DO DIS!?!' and big red birdy starts attacking majestic blue deer because it's helping the poor little peoples. And then majestic blue deer and bug red birdy fight. And a certain Gary-Stu and his travelling BFFs who he just met but are his BFFs are in the big city, and the Gary-Stu is like 'GUYZ! WE NEEDZ TO HELP DA MAJESTIC BLUE DEER AND POTENTIALLY GET OURSELVES KILLED EVEN THOUGH DIS ISN'T OUR FIGHT BLAH!' and his yellow sex slave electric mouse goes 'PIKA PIKA-CHU PI!' and then they help the majestic blue deer, but the villain comes back and attacks the majestic blue deer and then the big red birdy kills off the big blue deer and then they all cry and majestic blue deer is like 'I'M ALL BE-DEER! GED IT? CUZ I'M A DEER?' and then friendship and rainbows and the birdy and deer take down the bad guy and they go away into the sunset together and the Gary-Stu just walks away like nothing happens. The end.

I actually see it happening like this :/
    I.. I've never seen speculation quite like this.. I like it, lol.

It's literally just made me laugh out loud at work and now the customers are giving me strange looks..

Anyway, they have the opportunity to make this a really enjoyable movie, considering the legendaries are so different in design. They can genuinely make it more than "ooh two big floaty Pokemon blast each other, raawwrr!".. BUT.. Watch them still do just that by making Xerneas able to levitate.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyCharyZard View Post
    I.. I've never seen speculation quite like this.. I like it, lol.

It's literally just made me laugh out loud at work and now the customers are giving me strange looks..

Anyway, they have the opportunity to make this a really enjoyable movie, considering the legendaries are so different in design. They can genuinely make it more than "ooh two big floaty Pokemon blast each other, raawwrr!".. BUT.. Watch them still do just that by making Xerneas able to levitate.
    Mwahahahaha! >:3

But thanks! It was actually serious, but if it came out funny, that's a bonus.

It seems like Xerneas won't levitate because it's possibly based on the X-Axis. X-Axis is basically flat, so I think Xerneas will have to reach high points to reach Yveltal. Like rushing up mountains and then jumping off them. XD But it seems like a special attacker, which is basically Pokemon's version of long range, so it seems pretty fair.

I just want to see Geomancy and Oblivion Wing in the anime. If they screw up Geomancy, I am so going to the animators house and staying outside it all night yelling 'Why why why?!?!!?'. I don't care if I have to go to Japan. Nobody messes with my baby, even if my baby is a mystical technique learned by a scared blue fairy deer. Wait a minute... what the hell did I bang to get a baby like that?!?!?!?! 0_o

I see three possibilities. 1. It will be be Xerneas VS. Yveltal VS. the first event Pokemon of the generation. 2. It will be like the fourteenth movie and have two versions, one focusing on Xerneas and the other focusing on Yveltal. And 3. For the first time, they could divide the movie into two parts.

I hope they don't pull a movie 14 again. Or at least not in the way of having like two movies in opposite alternate universes. I'm sure they could find a way to fit both jn one movie without conflicting with the game plots.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

I have an idea. The preview actually shows the future where Yveltal uses its death wing to kill all the humans( or banish them to the shadow realm with oblivion wing) and Xerneas tries to fight off Yveltal with the 3 starters belonging to Ash and co so it can use its fairy powers to bring the dead back to life.
    Last edited by LizardonX; 14th July 2013 at 2:48 AM.

So is it confirmed from this that ash will get all there starters?
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Am I the only one who doesn't think Yveltal and Xerneas will fight? They're basically equals, with a "life can not exist without death, death can not exist without life" kind of theme. Then again, who knows with Pokemon?

Name: Specter
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

My signature is so empty now.

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    So is it confirmed from this that ash will get all there starters?
    No. Ash isn't even shown. It just shows the three starters and the two cover legendaries. It's marketing.

Spoiler:- "Alpha Sapphire Progress:

What moves did the starters use?

Quote Originally Posted by NightmareHybrid View Post
    Am I the only one who doesn't think Yveltal and Xerneas will fight? They're basically equals, with a "life can not exist without death, death can not exist without life" kind of theme. Then again, who knows with Pokemon?
    My thoughts is that Xerneas get's captured by an antagonist and Yveltal realises that without Xerneas, Pokémon are dieing (or something a little more watered down for children) so tries to find and rescue it.

Obviously Ash get's involved by interacting with Yveltal and in the end, Xerneas is rescued (but not before a near-death experience for Yveltal) and the antagonist arrested.

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

I would rather see Yvetal and Xernas each get a movie for them self! and than have a 3rd movie combined!
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    I would rather see Yvetal and Xernas each get a movie for them self! and than have a 3rd movie combined!
    Kinda like a trilogy? XD

Movie 17 - Xerneas
    Movie 18 - Yveltal
    Movie 19 - Z? XD

Page 4 of 80 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast