Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: End of Best Wishes discussion/speculation

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    So, something's strange, the order of these episodes or maybe it's just a coincidence?

Episode 18 - Pansage? Final Cilan focus?
    Episode 19 - Lapras? Iris's fear, final Iris focus episode?
    Episode 20 - Zekrom (marks the beginning of the end of BW saga)
    They do line up. But isn't there still like 2 episodes after the Zekrom one?
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    They do line up. But isn't there still like 2 episodes after the Zekrom one?
    They could reach Pallet town? And then they would depart there. Maybe.

Zekrom appearing could mark the end of generation 5 saga as they finally reach Kanto. For example, the ship is approaching their destination and they witness Zekrom in the skies. And then final two episodes are Ash, Iris and Cilan staying at his home and their inevitable departure.

@Janovy U could be right them trying to end this like in DP. Brock got the doctor episode and Dawn had the battle against her Mom ( ohhh good it feels like ages have past. ++++)

Now I'm getting a bit sad it's over even when I didn't like the 2nd half of the season since the 7th gym battle.
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

This would be ideal for me:

Episode 18 - Pansage - Final Cilan focus
    Episode 19 - Lapras - Iris's fear, final Iris focus episode?
    Episode 20 - Zekrom - (marks the beginning of the end of BW saga)

Episode 21 - Ash, Iris and Cilan meet Ash's mom, sleepover in his house, some random fun etc.
    Episode 22 - Departure episode

Or if there are 23 episodes, we could have a two-parter for their departures as I love BW trio and they deserve it.

Episode 21 - Ash, Iris and Cilan meet Ash's mom, sleepover in his house, some random fun etc.
    Cilan: "It's Slumber Party Time!"

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Cilan: "It's Slumber Party Time!"
    YES! This would be very enjoyable as Ash, Iris and Cilan have a great chemistry. And it would make their inevitable goodbye that much sadder.

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    what did we say how many episodes will BW Da have? 22-24?
    22 episodes, from the way things currently look. It's a bit up in the air since we don't have airdates or anything yet.

I'm still hoping Iris will evolve Axew. maybe if the asumption is true and it's a Lapras capturing ep for Iris I hope Axew evolves.

I would be okay with Iris getting a Norvein pre evo egg which can stick in her hair. Anything for a piece of Axew development.

I still hope that from E17-E20 we could get a tournament!
    Pansage could face Burgundy's new Poke in E18.
    Lapras could mean the appereance of Georgia.
    And Zekrom could appear after the final or be a memory from BW001 where Iris and Ash saw Zekrom if they face each other in the FINAL!
    Last edited by Eneci; 11th July 2013 at 4:38 PM.

Or if there are 23 episodes, we could have a two-parter for their departures as I love BW trio and they deserve it.
    Now i hope its true , how sweet its gonna be if they got end it like that
    and kinda wish TR didnt appear in Epsiode 18-22 ( T.T but i think it impossible )
    Welcome Gen VI

even i dont i care about him i still think he is badass trainer to

I'm hoping that I am brought to tears in the departure episode
    Sinnoh's final episodes were the saddest episodes ever, its going to be extremely hard to top it
    Especially since I'm not that connected to these characters as I was to dawn but I think that it could be pulled off

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

I like the ash wakes up in a hospital in nuvema town finding out he missed the league due to being in a coma theory with zekrom. Then he finds out the kalos league is in the same year and he rushes over.

Quote Originally Posted by Tropius19 View Post
    I like the ash wakes up in a hospital in nuvema town finding out he missed the league due to being in a coma theory with zekrom. Then he finds out the kalos league is in the same year and he rushes over.
    LOL! DDDDDDDDDDDDDD No he learns TP ruined the League and it won't be held this year. and Kalos is near!

I believe the end will be dissapointing, but still hope for some development!
    Either way I wish that Cilan and Iris if not Returning get a special like Brock and Dawn did. Just the Special's should be done right!
    Last edited by Eneci; 11th July 2013 at 5:39 PM.

Agreed 100%.

This is exactly what I want. Even the two-parter bit as they are a great trio.

Eh I barely care for how this ends. Unless a rival or rivals show up again I'm just gonna stay indifferent to the ending.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    I agree, the start of BW was good if you ignore Ash being reset and Trip being a poor rival. But it just got worse from there.
    How is it that you actually made it through watching all of BW if this is all you have to say? I mean isn't there anything you liked about the series before it ends or are you just going to keep crapping on everyone's parade until you see another character like May come along and creep into the show?

Atleast for me I liked Trip and Burgundy. The underdogs. From both fans and the writers. There is Cilan who I admired in the beginning, the gymleaders who I like more than the Johto and Kanto ones combined, and lastly then there is the animation that was wonderful since the start of Hoenn.

My ideal battle ever!

First I wasn't a fan of cilan and iris (I didn't hate them, I just didn't care for them) but now I'm sad that there going.
    I hope that Lapras is ash's, but since that butterfree episode I don't think it is.

I am happy but im sad that cilan and iris may leave, but I do hope that if x and y are the last games (yeah right) and so the last anime that brock and misty would join him but anyway. The main reasons for liking cilan and iris is I am a wishful shipper, and so I kinda hope it turns out like khoury and lyra (again, yeah right) but iris going off to train with clair and cilan going back with his brothers or perhaps training burgundy are ideas I really like. Aklso I hope that this part of the anime and x and y will have team rocket return every episode, just cause I like james, and since hoenn I have been wanting him to be ash's rival for gym's like Jessie to may and dawn

*Sigh* what can be said about BW? I only really watched a grand total of like 18 episodes. The 13 episodes I started with and a select few with certain characters. It really made me miss sidequest. Never realize what you have until it's gone. While I don't miss Contest, I do miss the overall concept of Sidequest.

That being said, I'm actually not going to whine about BW's faults. I'll talk about the few things I did enjoy from the few episodes I saw. The things I enjoyed were Bianca, Georgia, and Burgundy. Not any of their rivalries, but the characters themselves. Honestly, there was not a single rivalry I care for, but the characters themselves were surprisingly entertaining for me. I loved how bratty Georgia, and Burgundy were. I loved Georgia from her very first episode. Burgundy, I grew to love whenever I saw her, and while I liked Bianca, her character dropped the most of the three. I wish the BW series had these three as the main characters, I'll miss hearing about them most.

I didn't watch BW but it had nothing to do with Iris, Cilan, or Trip. Trip and Iris are just easy pickings for the fandom to blame hate on, and I'll never understand why. Trip's only fault for me was who's rival he was forced to be. Had he been a rival to a new trainer, Trip would have worked fine. People accepted Drew after Gary, so what's with the Trip hate? Yes, I compared Drew and Trip. Iris didn't have a active sidequest and that is ultimately why I didn't become a fan of hers, but that by no means makes her a bad character, just not my kind of character. At least she wasn't a third Coordinator, which is what everyone wanted, right? So why does she get hate everytime she does something? The only thing I haven't been a fan of concerning Iris is how she wins a few battles and this mainly goes back to Dragonite's invincible run in the Junior Cup, and I just don't like how they did it, but the results were fine. The right person won both times. And lets not forget the infamous Iris on Zekrom scene that made this forum explode in arguments and look how that turned out. Even though it didn't happen, I wish it would. It's long past time a female bonded with a mascot legendary Pokemon.

So yeah, I'll never get the Trip and Iris hate, and I don't want to either. For Iris fans, I guess you can only hope once she leaves she'll become more popular the longer she's gone. That's kinda what happened with the other girls.
    Parena or Serecham both equal Serena+Pancham!

Meh this was the worst saga to date in my opinion. And glad its over. I know each season has its faults. But I just hated everything about it.
    Manga's I'm up to date with.

Spoiler:- undefined:

Catching up to

Hunter x Hunter
    Battle Tendency
    Eyeshield 21

Even though The BW saga had its faults. I liked whenever I watched an episode I just got a warm fuzzy feeling watching it. Something I never really got when I watched DP bar the Sinnoh League. I really liked the concepts that were brought in like Battle Clubs, Don Battles, The return of Gym Evolution and league evolution, Junior Cup, 6 vs 3 gym battle, Rotation on Ash's team, multiple rivals. I hope this continues in the X an Y anime but only they work out some of the faults that BW had when using them.
    My Pokemon Teams
    Pokemon Platinum Version

Pokemon Black Version 2

I'm an Atheist and I'm proud to be one if you are one too paste this in your signature

We have proof that neither iris or dento is tagging along. So they should both just get the zekrom ep to pack up and leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Tropius19 View Post
    We have proof that neither iris or dento is tagging along. So they should both just get the zekrom ep to pack up and leave.
    Do you mean that short bit of footage of Ash getting off a plane? Cause that's proof of diddly squat

I'll have my tissues ready when Iris leaves because it'll be a sad day for me. But I have to say that I'm pleased with her development, especially for a series that only lasted 3 short years. I love Axew, I love Excadrill, I love Emolga, and I love Dragonite. So I'm happy! She's come a long way.

I look forward to Queen Iris returning in her Kalos cameo and showing Ash's new friends how flawless one can be

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    I look forward to Queen Iris returning in her Kalos cameo and showing Ash's new friends how flawless one can be
    And Wears her Champion Outfit :3
    Welcome Gen VI

even i dont i care about him i still think he is badass trainer to

This is the last region Ash should catch all the starters. It never works well at all when he does.

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast