Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: End of Best Wishes discussion/speculation

Hopefully Brock and/or Misty visits and meets Cilan and Iris, I miss our cook with no eyes.

I think Cress and Chili appeared only because they'll get an episode where some Stunfisk horde attacks Striaton City and only Cilan's Stunfisk can stop them, so Cilan has to leave but wishes Ash safe travels on his next journey. Maybe he even learns a few new tricks from Brock before he leaves, sure it won't complete his goal of becoming an S-Class but at least he learned a lot of new stuff from Brock and Mrs. Ketchum.

I don't care about Iris.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    right based on what we know

04/07 - Beheeyem
    11/06 - break for movie 15
    18/07 - Alexa debut
    25/07 - mystery island

01/08
    08/08
    15/08 - Noivern/Ghosts
    22/08
    29/08

05/09
    12/09
    19/09
    26/09

03/10
    10/10
    17/10 - xy anime begins.

So I'm gonna speculate on what's to come

01/08 & 08/08 - if the Noivern/Ghosts ep is episode 15 then that would mean one of these weeks would be a break. As for the episode on the other week maybe a TR focused one? accounting for the emolga/TR pic

22/08 - random episode

29/08 - Clair debut. If the comet/hero thing from the Noivern ep does relate to Kyurem then maybe that's the reason Alexa & Clair are on the islands.

05/09 & 12/09 - two parter involving Kyurem

19/09 - Iris departure episode. Leaves go go train with Clair.

26/09 - Cilan departure episode. Meets his brothers and returns to Striaton with them. But learns that Ash intends to go to Kalos so he can eventually meet him there

03/10 - pallet town reunion episode

10/10 - break before new saga
    Nice, but August doesn't have 5 weeks lol. Looks like we have about 5 unknow episodes left if we look at the poster remains.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    Nice, but August doesn't have 5 weeks lol. Looks like we have about 5 unknow episodes left if we look at the poster remains.
    I think you will find that august does indeed have 5 Thursdays this year

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    August has five Thursdays in it.

I really don't think we'll get a Kyurem special this late into the generation.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeice View Post
    August has five Thursdays in it.

I really don't think we'll get a Kyurem special this late into the generation.
    Well, it's the only one of the Tao trio that hasn't had any focus yet in the main anime. Not to mention the ice ruins have been mentioned and The Great Butler has already mentioned that the Noivern episode has something to do with a hero and a meteor. Kyurem fell from the sky and created the giant chasm and the people thought it was a meteor in the legends. ANd Kyurem is waiting for a hero to come to him and but him back with Reshiram and Zekrom. And DA! needs something to call its climax. It's unlikely but the possibility is there.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    Well, it's the only one of the Tao trio that hasn't had any focus yet in the main anime. Not to mention the ice ruins have been mentioned and The Great Butler has already mentioned that the Noivern episode has something to do with a hero and a meteor. Kyurem fell from the sky and created the giant chasm and the people thought it was a meteor in the legends. ANd Kyurem is waiting for a hero to come to him and but him back with Reshiram and Zekrom. And DA! needs something to call its climax. It's unlikely but the possibility is there.
    To be frank, it's the comet and the hero, and while people tend to confuse the two they're different things: a comet is a celestial body that travels around the sun and is made of ice and rocks, while a meteor is a piece of rock and/or metal that has entered the atmosphere and caught fire. If a part of it survives and collide with the ground then it will be known as meteorite.

I don't think we'll see Kyurem before the ending of BW and I can see the comet behind related to something else, maybe a Gen 6 Legendary or Fairies (since they have a move related to the moon, aka Moon Blast). Anyway, I can't wait to see how they will give closure to the series.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

I can wait to see how their going to close Pokemon Best Wishes. I want to see how Iris will impove on her dragon type trainering?

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    The problem is that why would kyurem be in the da islands?
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    The problem is that why would kyurem be in the da islands?
    Why was Jirachi there? Why is there a new Mewtwo? This isn't a problem.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Kyurem would most likely require significantly improved animation as he can learn very few small projectile moves so I'm gonna say he's a no go, that is of course the writers do choose to saddle him with hidden power and powder snow for offense.

Regarding Iris and Cilan's departure: I don't expect it to be a huge deal. I mean it's true the writers have a lot more time and if they really tried they could give us a proper emotional departure episode for both characters that actually means something, but I don't think they'll do it. The last DP episode was supposed to be really emotional and although it had its sad moments, most of it was mainly about Piplup crying. It's fine to show a Pokemon's reaction to losing friends, but the human characters should be just as important and should get just as much attention during those kinds of episodes. I can't help but feel that Iris and Cilan's departure episode will be more average/normal than sad, which frightens me.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    I think you will find that august does indeed have 5 Thursdays this year
    Huh...guess I really never noticed. My bad. I imagine there will be a break in there somewhere. I doubt we'll be getting another tournament, so I guess it might just be more fillers or introductions to more Gen VI Pokemon.

Very misleading title.

I thought this was an episode title for the ending episodes, not a prediction thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Regarding Iris and Cilan's departure: I don't expect it to be a huge deal. I mean it's true the writers have a lot more time and if they really tried they could give us a proper emotional departure episode for both characters that actually means something, but I don't think they'll do it. The last DP episode was supposed to be really emotional and although it had its sad moments, most of it was mainly about Piplup crying. It's fine to show a Pokemon's reaction to losing friends, but the human characters should be just as important and should get just as much attention during those kinds of episodes. I can't help but feel that Iris and Cilan's departure episode will be more average/normal than sad, which frightens me.
    Since Best Wishes was supposed to mimick the original series maybe the writers would have Ash cry when Iris and Cilan depart.

Quote Originally Posted by Royal_Qeca View Post
    Err what? Why can't we talk about Misty, Brock and Gary for example? They are supposed to be in Kanto and that's where Ash is traveling to.
    I don't know why Gary wasn't included being Professor Oak's Grandson, but for Tracey being an except it's because he's at Professor Oak's lab in Kanto's Pallet Town.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Lol other than Tracey I doubt we'll see anyone at Oaks. It'll be the same as when Ash came home from Battle Frontier and DP.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Lol other than Tracey I doubt we'll see anyone at Oaks. It'll be the same as when Ash came home from Battle Frontier and DP.
    We saw Gary at the end of Battle Frontier, and we didn't see anyone or anything (except Pallet Town in general), at the end of DP.

I really would like Iris and Cilan to meet all of Ash's Pokemon at the lab. That way we can have confirmation of whether or not Gliscor is actually there or not.

And Gible. Oh and Torterra.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Personally I'd like to see them introduce Benga before the series is over but I doubt it'll happen.

So I was thinking about this, when the new series starts Ash might have a new voice!

Quote Originally Posted by Zappo09 View Post
    So I was thinking about this, when the new series starts Ash might have a new voice!
    Less then a 1% chance.

I don't want to see any more voice changes for a long time. From Kanto to mid Johto 4kids were horrible, and from the battle frontier to mid-late Sinnoh TPCi were horrible. I don't want another 3 or 4 years of bad voice acting!

It's probably nothing, but I agree that he looks a little older. Probably just the picture/pose.

Still think a time jump, even a minor one, is something that could really help this series out.

Why did you think such thing?

Quote Originally Posted by SlimeStack View Post
    I don't want to see any more voice changes for a long time. From Kanto to mid Johto 4kids were horrible, and from the battle frontier to mid-late Sinnoh TPCi were horrible. I don't want another 3 or 4 years of bad voice acting!
    I like Sarah's voice now too and I don't want it to change. However, his voice was not as bad as some others. It would be nice if he could be voiced by a boy for once.

My ideal battle ever!

I can't see this happening in the Japanese version 'cause Ash's seiyuu seems to love her job/role. However, Ash's English VA sounds bored all the time imo, so she might resign.

Anyway, I still don't think Chili or Cress will play a large part. I just don't see what they could possibly offer; I mean if Cilan does have to return to Striaton City or whatever at the end of DA, they could just call him or send him a letter. There's just no need for them to travel to the islands to talk to him imo.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast