Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Should Ash carry at least one more Pokemon to Kalos?

Ugh gible, I disliked that thing so much back in DP. Why people want to see it back in Kalos is beyond me. To me there was nothing funny about him and I saw him just as another one of DP's many flaws.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotone View Post
    Pikachu, Charizard, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Snorlax and Sceptile.

Watch Ash demolish the Gyms, the League, and all those random tournaments.
    And then watch them get reset just like Pikachu or worse? No thanks. I rather bring them back for a league or something more useful.

My ideal battle ever!

If ash were to bring a strong pokemon like charizard I don't think they realize what it means
    I'm not a huge fan of charizard but I like it, but image it going to another region to struggle so early on against unevolved starters and the first gyms
    It would loose its credibility and part of its character
    This goes for charizard and other strong pokemon ash has

I'm sure he can use them in the league and maybe other competitions
    Last edited by adamfitz; 1st July 2013 at 11:28 PM.

White2 Friend code: 0519-7592-3571
    X Friend code: 0216-1851-5361
    My safari: FIRE, slugma,growlith,ninetales

If he has a Pokemon that gets a new 6th gen evolution, then he should bring that, but otherwise, no.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

like the idea they did that aipom I think that is very possible he should bring back torkoal even though he has charizard

This is why a filler saga is nice after the league, Kanto Battle Frontier, for example. It gives Ash the opportunity to use his old Pokémon more before the next saga and maybe catch one new Pokémon. Sinnoh was extremely long, so no filler saga and the N stuff is sort of a filler saga but not really filler... if that makes sense. ^_^; I was hoping Ash would use more old Pokémon. At least Charizard returned.
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:

Spoiler:- Claimed Anime Songs/Anime List:

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    This is why a filler saga is nice after the league, Kanto Battle Frontier, for example. It gives Ash the opportunity to use his old Pokémon more before the next saga and maybe catch one new Pokémon. Sinnoh was extremely long, so no filler saga and the N stuff is sort of a filler saga but not really filler... if that makes sense. ^_^; I was hoping Ash would use more old Pokémon. At least Charizard returned.
    We're in a filler saga right now. And from the looks of it nothing will happen.

Would be pretty sweet if Ash bough Gible to gen 6 and it evolved into Garchomp. or he trades it off to the girl who later releases it to play sports

I think Gible or Scraggy are the only suitable secondary at this point if Ash doesn't catch anything else. Gible would be interesting because it's weak to Fairy, which could be part of the introduction.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    I think Gible or Scraggy are the only suitable secondary at this point if Ash doesn't catch anything else. Gible would be interesting because it's weak to Fairy, which could be part of the introduction.
    I don't want Gible to continue to be honest, Scraggy is doubly weak to Fairy-type if the info is anything to go by. I'll never understand the obsession with Gible, it's a cute Pokemon and a Dragon-type but it feels overrated especially when there are plenty of other Pokemon that are first-stage that didn't get treated as well as Gible.

I don't want to see any more gible because I know it will never and evolve, And pointless otherwise.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    I don't want Gible to continue to be honest, Scraggy is doubly weak to Fairy-type if the info is anything to go by. I'll never understand the obsession with Gible, it's a cute Pokemon and a Dragon-type but it feels overrated especially when there are plenty of other Pokemon that are first-stage that didn't get treated as well as Gible.
    I agree to be honest. I've never understood the Gible hype. I mean he never really did much aside from use Draco Meteor in every episode it seemed like, and he didn't have a real personality, so I'm at a loss as to why he's suddenly so popular. The whole Fairy-type thing seems like a reach too imo. Sure Gible would be weak against Fairy-type Pokemon, but what would that accomplish? Would he get a bunch of development episodes like Chimchar got in DP? I really don't want another saga like that. Gible should stay at Oak's lab and do his own thing. Sames goes for Scraggy 'cause he already got quite a few accomplishments in BW and there's really nothing left for him to do imo.

I'd also like to clarify that I'd only want Ash to take one of his current Pokemon to Kalos if rotation isn't used in the XY anime. Otherwise it shouldn't happen imo.

Aipom came along with Ash in Sinnoh and that didn't turn out too well. So I have to say that he shouldn't bring back anyone.

I Don't Have a Problem with Ash Leaving all of his Pokemon behind except for Pikachu to go to a New Region.
    I Think that Ash should use his older Pokemon for the League.
    Unless Any of his older Pokemon gets an Evolution to tie within' The Kalos Region, Similar to Aipom and The Sinnoh Region where it was Traded to Dawn and Evolve into Ambipom, then he should bring his older Pokemon with him to The Kalos Region. If not leave them in Kanto.
    Last edited by Pokemon1998Ash; 2nd July 2013 at 8:26 AM.

Credit to Wulava for the Artwork. Thanks so much ^_^

i don't think he will bring along his older pokemon, because there isn't really a reason to do so. i mean he took aipom, but that wasn't really his choice. ash's team is used to show off the new pokemon of the generation, so i would expect him to only bring pikachu.

Always watching. Always waiting. Never truly at peace in a realm of its own.
    Giratina will return....someday.

Go to the XY thread. Thanks.

//CLOSED
    Encyclopika's Fic of the Moment:

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Has a deviantART account and a Tumblr
    Is on Fanfiction.net.
    Need a moveset for a specific Pokemon for a specific contest? PM me!
    Don't reply to my infractions. It's not gonna change anything.

Random friend requests do nothing. Let's actually talk first. >_<

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123