Page 6 of 49 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Player Search System (PSS) & Pokémon Global Link (PGL) Thread

I am so happy that the Dex doesn't apply to the GTS anymore. It makes it much easier to trade and collect for the complete pokedex. It also means I can get Skrelp easier in X. Just as long as there aren't people asking for a level 9- Xerneas and Yveltal.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

It's been repeated several times now, but I really want the GL to block impossible Pokemon. No more "lv 9 and under" legendaries that can't be obtained legally, no more "lv 9 and under" evolved forms like zoroark, etc. If you can't get it legally at that level, a message should let you know to try again. Something to make it easier to actually get a trade done.

Other than that, I don't really have a problem with the DW itself. I'm not a huge fan of the point system, so seeing that go would be nice. Being able to bring back more than one at a time would also be great.
    X INFO
    FC: 0791-2399-4648
    FRIEND SAFARI: Ghost: Pumpkaboo

~~BLACK 2 INFO~~
    FC: 4642 6938 1228
    MEDAL RALLY: 207/255
    POKEDEX: 648/649
    MISSING:

Has it been confirmed that the Dream World will be gone for good? I hope so, I hated getting on their each day playing the mini games just to get a pokemon I wanted. Not saying they were hard, just saying doing it everyday made it feel like it was a daily chore, not a game.
        Spoiler:- Current Pokemon X Team:

50% of Serebii users are relapsing pokemon fans...if you are among those that never got off the band wagon...copy and paste this in your sig (started by CyberBlastoise)...

Quote Originally Posted by Jskid44 View Post
    Has it been confirmed that the Dream World will be gone for good? I hope so, I hated getting on their each day playing the mini games just to get a pokemon I wanted. Not saying they were hard, just saying doing it everyday made it feel like it was a daily chore, not a game.
    You know you didn't have to right? There are many people on this site in chat who're willing to trade you a Pokemon that you need that ask for like a Bidoof in return. The Dream Workd was completely optional, and you could've used the GTS to get a Pokemon you wanted with their DW abilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Jskid44 View Post
    I get what you mean, I actually always forgot to enter it, I have entered it a handful of times in my W2 game

Do you think the Holo Caster will tell us any achievments our friends on the PSS have achieved?

I hope they can get rid of hackers! Ugh, the hackers are bringing this game way down and are seriously annoying.
    3DS FC: 4742-5386-8689 Feel free to add me. I don't hack or grief. I have Animal Crossing New Leaf. Also Black 2

Quote Originally Posted by IceBound View Post
    I hope they can get rid of hackers! Ugh, the hackers are bringing this game way down and are seriously annoying.
    the PSS may be a way to do this as you don't need to go to a Pokemon Center to Trade or battle anymore which is awesome so it may be harder for people to sav/gen

Quote Originally Posted by gpt11 View Post
    Do you think the Holo Caster will tell us any achievments our friends on the PSS have achieved?
    Like displaying medals?

Probably.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Quote Originally Posted by IceBound View Post
    I don't see what hacking has to do with the PGL at all, neither for the PSS or Holo Caster.

Anyway, gpt11, so, like a Medal system in the Holo Caster itself?

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Like displaying medals?

Probably.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Anyway, gpt11, so, like a Medal system in the Holo Caster itself?
    yeah but IIRC they also mentioned you could post things about beating gyms and passing certain bits of the game

so I was wondering if we logged onto the holo caster would it say ' [insert friends name] has just collected the [insert badge name]'

yeah but IIRC they also mentioned you could post things about beating gyms and passing certain bits of the game

so I was wondering if we logged onto the holo caster would it say ' [insert friends name] has just collected the [insert badge name]'
    It wasn't you posting, they said that the Holo Caster'll do tha automatically.

I like hat though, as long as some sort of achievements still exists not in the form of milestone posts.

So are they getting rid of the Dreamworld for Generation 6 or are they simply upgrading it..
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/351ipzt.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Tf916 View Post
    So are they getting rid of the Dreamworld for Generation 6 or are they simply upgrading it..
    It was said that the Dream World will go off-line.

Of course, it could be that it reappears, although I'll loathe the person who made the medals hen.

Well it does say Game Sync here:

But I'm thinking the latter where it could be less tedious.

It be incredibly stupid of them to remove it. Upgrading it would be the most logical choice.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

Quote Originally Posted by YourPermanentRecord631 View Post
    Well it does say Game Sync here:

But I'm thinking the latter where it could be less tedious.
    GameSync did things other than dream world, though

Okay just checking, People was making it like Gamefreak was going to remove it and stuff.
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/351ipzt.png[/IMG]

If you can go to the GTS from the PSS menu, does that mean that there will be no option in the upstairs part of the Pokemon Center?

Quote Originally Posted by Colton S View Post
    If you can go to the GTS from the PSS menu, does that mean that there will be no option in the upstairs part of the Pokemon Center?
    most likely there is no need to visit a pokemon center to trade or battle anymore its all done wirelessly as you play

most likely there is no need to visit a pokemon center to trade or battle anymore its all done wirelessly as you play
    But they will still have the local wireless options. I have a feeling that the Holo-Caster will let you talk to your friends online.

One feature I am really interested in is the O-Powers.
    O-Powers are a new feature that work similarly to Pass Powers, but also have a more ranged effect. Several O-Powers will allow for you to increase stats within battle, while others will help you gain more experience or make your captures more likely. Like in Pokémon Black & White, you have the ability to share your O-Powers with your friends, but this can now be done over the internet so you can request help from your friends any time they are online.

It appears that each O-Power comes at multiple levels that increase the effect and the duration and have a special cost. This cost is of Energy, which is gained through means currently unknown, and varies depending on whether you intend to use it on yourself or others. ~ Serebii.Net

Different O-Powers would definitely make battling alittle more interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    I agree. Obtaining version exclusive are now a lot easier.
    Even Trade evolutions, considering we can just note and negotiate with our friends through PSS through Shout outs.
    This is a great way for players to complete there Pokedex.
    Last edited by Pokemon1998Ash; 16th July 2013 at 6:02 AM.

Credit to Wulava for the Artwork. Thanks so much ^_^

I love the upgrade to the GTS where we don't need to have seen the pokemon to ask for or search for it. Makes things much easier.
    3DS Friend code:1246-9040-8906
    Friend Safari: Ghost: Shuppet, Phantump, and Spiritomb

Quote Originally Posted by DSDark View Post
    I love the upgrade to the GTS where we don't need to have seen the pokemon to ask for or search for it. Makes things much easier.
    Yeah. I mean, it's logical that Dex completers won't see it if they need that Pokemon to fill data in their Dex.
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/zlsw91.jpg[/IMG]
    Creds to Silverend719

Quote Originally Posted by supersmew View Post
    Pokémon White 2.

Because I want to nearly die by being impaled by ice spears.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    I didn't know that Rocks turned into Haunted/Evil Trees nowadays.

I hope they upgrade that gts cause its fill with cloners and trolls.

Page 6 of 49 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast