Quote Originally Posted by DarkKami View Post
Anyone else getting a bunch of low level "early game" Pokes via WonderTrade? I must be getting unlucky...

I've emptied a box of 4IV Ghastlys and got mostly Pidgeys, Flabebes, and other random Pokes. >_>
That sucks :/ I've had pretty good luck with Wonder Trade thus far xD That being said I've only been able to do it a few times since I have limited wifi accessibility, but when trading off my extra ghastly and honedge breeds, I got all sorts of cool stuff. didn't check the IVs on anything, but I got several holes in my kalos dex filled in xD

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
No, that's people being lazy assholes anonymously.

It's considered lucky to not get that.
I dunno, I hear people say that but aside from the first like... week when no one had anything decent to throw at wonder trade, I've always gotten like 90% cool things, and 10% route 1 things xD

Quote Originally Posted by Wosha View Post
It would be nice if they also could stop sending me prompts. Yes, I know I can do Wonder Trades. Yes, I know I can battle my friends or passerby...
YES UGH. Like I thought it was cool the first time each of the prompts showed up. but I figured maybe they'd stop after I'd done everything. nope....