Page 13 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Player Search System (PSS) & Pokémon Global Link (PGL) Thread

Quote Originally Posted by regidude View Post
    I think I can guess my first wonder traded pokemon that I will receive: Bidoof
    the 2nd: Bidoof
    the 3rd: Bidoof
    the 57th: Magikarp
    the 58th: Bidoof
    Bidoof
    Depends how easy it is to get Bidoof. If they aren't present I wouldn't be surprised if it just filled up with Bunnelby instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

You guys! Don't forget Feebas
    I am the Master of Arcanine and Boy to I love this Big Dog

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

50% of Serebii users are relapsing pokemon fans...if you are among those that never got off the band wagon...copy and paste this in your sig (started by CyberBlastoise).

Hoenn here we Come! 30 days to go
    3ds friend code: 3265-5471-9696.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurath8 View Post
    Depends how easy it is to get Bidoof. If they aren't present I wouldn't be surprised if it just filled up with Bunnelby instead.
    And Fletchling, Scatterbug, Flabébé, maybe an occasional Clauncher and perhaps a Malamar one day.

Yeah I can't wait to use Wonder Trade.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterofArcanine View Post
    You guys! Don't forget Feebas
    You mean Magikarp?

Him Too? And Ratata, Sentret, Zigzagoon...Okay I am done.

50% of Serebii users are relapsing pokemon fans...if you are among those that never got off the band wagon...copy and paste this in your sig (started by CyberBlastoise).

if i get a female torchic from the distribution, could i breed it to get another torchic with speedboost?
    Fire red team
    Emerald team
    Platinum team
    HG team
    Black 2 team
    Pokemon X Team

3DS FC: 3153-4454-8518

pokedex: complete -

eh, I won't mind getting Magikarp and Zigzagoon from Wonder Trade. Magikarp evolves into Gyarados, and Zigzagoon.....would be great as long as its ability is Pickup.

Quote Originally Posted by XD Mewtwo View Post
    It would be nice if the GTS started showing a pokemon's ability on the status screen, it would make hunting for Hidden Abilities on the GTS a lot easier.
    Even better, make us able to view the whole summary as well.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by mew 2000 View Post
    if i get a female torchic from the distribution, could i breed it to get another torchic with speedboost?
    Chanses are it won't be distributed female so that it can be kept in check and not get egg moves to make it more deadly and destroy the meta game and the game and battles themselves XP

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

Quote Originally Posted by SmeargleRocks View Post
    Chanses are it won't be distributed female so that it can be kept in check and not get egg moves to make it more deadly and destroy the meta game and the game and battles themselves XP
    Huh? Are you implying that only this Torchic/Torchic that have Speed Boost can mega evolve? Or are you implying they're overpowered with their hidden ability?

The former has never been stated or even implied and Torchic with their hidden ability are technically available already, so... I dunno where you're going with this.

Edit: Note I was going into this expecting the Torchic to be gender locked. I just don't quite grasp what you're trying to say.

Edit2: I also shouldn't have said "implying" when referring to the hidden ability, because it's definitely very effective. Poor word choice. But since the mega evolutions appear to have set abilities and Blaziken's is Speed Boost, it'll have access to egg moves anyway once people start breeding with it in mind. That's what I was trying to get across.
    Last edited by Seil; 28th August 2013 at 6:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyc View Post
    They should also control those irritating people who ask for "lvl.9 and under" legends which are impossible to get by any means outside of special event legends. They should do away with level selection entirely, or make restrictions when asking for certain Pokemon.
    I think they still have the level selection options available from a screenshot showing; Pokemon you want, gender and level, as "any". So... Oh well?

Oh the Wonder Trade is going to be so funny, all you'll get from it is random easy-to-get Pokemon! xDD

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Does anyone have a better pic of the new PGL they showed weeks back. The ones they show on Serebii and the Offical Site are so small I can tell much from them.

Does anyone have a better pic of the new PGL they showed weeks back. The ones they show on Serebii and the Offical Site are so small I can tell much from them.
    Unfortunately, that's the biggest one we have.

.: Pumping it up for November!!! | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Boo. You can't tell anything from that. Not really.

Boo. You can't tell anything from that. Not really.
    We have no choice but to wait for a bigger picture. Besides, there's less than two months before the game comes out...

What can I say. I am curious. Plus Do you know anyone who doesn't have trouble waiting on this site for things like that.

What can I say. I am curious. Plus Do you know anyone who doesn't have trouble waiting on this site for things like that.
    All of us wants to play the game right now. The information will come if it comes.
    We have no choice but to wait, no matter how impatient we have become.

@Wulava. Good point but That doesn't stop us from becoming impatient though. AT least me I don't know about anyone else.

I really want to see more information about the new Wonder trade feature. I'll be using that to put up exclusive Pokemon and when i breed my starter. And if there IS a possiblity that they do figure out how we can transfer pokemon from 5th gen games to 6th gen for X and Y if not then but when they do the third game for 6th gen
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

They really need to fix the GTS. For the last two generations the GTS has been a giant mess. Number one thing they have to fix is eliminating impossible trades, like Level 9 or under Zekroms for Ditto.
    3DS Friend code
    1246-9040-8906
    Friend Safari
    Ghost: Shuppet, Phantump, and Spiritomb

Secret Base
    Coming Soon

Quote Originally Posted by Seil View Post
    Huh? Are you implying that only this Torchic/Torchic that have Speed Boost can mega evolve? Or are you implying they're overpowered with their hidden ability?

The former has never been stated or even implied and Torchic with their hidden ability are technically available already, so... I dunno where you're going with this.

Edit: Note I was going into this expecting the Torchic to be gender locked. I just don't quite grasp what you're trying to say.

Edit2: I also shouldn't have said "implying" when referring to the hidden ability, because it's definitely very effective. Poor word choice. But since the mega evolutions appear to have set abilities and Blaziken's is Speed Boost, it'll have access to egg moves anyway once people start breeding with it in mind. That's what I was trying to get across.
    SmeargleRocks was replying to another post regarding the gender of the Torchic and said it would be gender locked (as all hidden ability starters are) in order to prevent breeding

that's all SmeargleRocks was saying... not that hard to grasp really lol

I don't know if it has been mentioned, and it may be irrelevant due to it just being a preview picture, but the pokémon GL picture on the Pokémonxy main site mentions a Master Ball that will be given to all competitors who play, and a special Pikachu give-away.

Quote Originally Posted by Alli View Post
    I don't know if it has been mentioned, and it may be irrelevant due to it just being a preview picture, but the pokémon GL picture on the Pokémonxy main site mentions a Master Ball that will be given to all competitors who play, and a special Pikachu give-away.
    I think that was just to show what it would look like not what it actually will be

can the 3ds connect to the internet well? i tried to use wifi on my ds yesterday at mc doanlds it barely picked up the signal and when it did the connection crapped out when testing it each time.
    Fire red team
    Emerald team
    Platinum team
    HG team
    Black 2 team
    Pokemon X Team

3DS FC: 3153-4454-8518

pokedex: complete -

@Wulava. Good point but That doesn't stop us from becoming impatient though. AT least me I don't know about anyone else.
    Trust me you aren't the only one that is impatient. I have been drooling over this game since the day it was announced. I just can't help myself, because the game just looks so amazing.

As for PGL I just hope the Dream World stuff doesn't come back. I hated getting on there to do the mini games just to get a Pokemon with it's hidden ability.
        Spoiler:- Current Pokemon X Team:

50% of Serebii users are relapsing pokemon fans...if you are among those that never got off the band wagon...copy and paste this in your sig (started by CyberBlastoise)...

Quote Originally Posted by mew 2000 View Post
    can the 3ds connect to the internet well? i tried to use wifi on my ds yesterday at mc doanlds it barely picked up the signal and when it did the connection crapped out when testing it each time.
    That's less because of the ds and more because of the actual connection offered by the mcdonalds

Has anything been stated or indicated to imply that there might be a fix to core WiFi issues in X and Y? That is; the issues presented in the past generations. These are the biggest problems, ordered in my opinion of severity.

1.) Turning off the DS when losing a rated battle so it doesn't count.
    2.) Spamming the GTS with requests for impossible Pokemon (level 9 Zekrom, level 9 Reshiram, etc.)
    3.) Cloning/Duping items + pokemon / Downloading Pokemon from fakegts DNS and such (pokecheck, etc., though Pokecheck obviously has its positives.) [Some consider this legit, I won't debate with you or comment on that, I'm just wondering if GF is aware of this and is trying to stop it.]

Lastly, do you think GF will take steps to prevent RNG abuse? I know everyone considers this legit, but in B2W2 they did make an effort to make RNG'ing more difficult (especially on eggs) This isn't a WiFi issue, but I'm still curious on GF's stance on this and if they actually intend on stopping it.

The first 2 problems I listed really need to be addressed. Those two things irritate me endlessly. They make me want to avoid WiFi like the plague. My enjoyment of X/Y's online play will definitely be decreased if at least those two things aren't addressed. They've been a problem for, I think- 2 generations now. GF should really prevent them. I'll still WiFi, but I won't enjoy it as much if they don't improve that.

Kalos Team: Delphox, Florges, Aegislash, Heliolisk, Hawlucha, Avalugg
    Latest Shiny: Helioptile

Fire Safari: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixen - 1478-3803-9332
    I have claimed #671, Florges

*credit to Equal-To-Heaven for the clock

Page 13 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast