Page 15 of 49 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Player Search System (PSS) & Pokémon Global Link (PGL) Thread

Quote Originally Posted by mew 2000 View Post
    if it's action replayed or whatever (hacked) its not legit, if i glitch clone my rayquza it's still a legit rayquza i caught in emerald
    And if I use them to breed new ones so they'll be under my XY ID?

First time Kalos region champion X-Men

Greninja lv88, Talonflame lv76, Heliolisk lv69
    Florges lv59, Hawlucha lv58, Trevenant lv59

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    I think this applies to every form of cheating, and it's main target is more or less hacking, which includes PokeSav, PokeGen, Pokemon created from online Pokemon Generators, Pokemon from pirate GTS servers and the like.

They might have been able to develop a system than can detect discrepancy in code. It's time to say goodbye to Legendaries with impossible levels, Pokemon with unreleased hidden abilities, Pokemon with impossible/inconsistent moves and abilities, Pokemon obtained from impossible locations, etc...

This is really great. Now people should play fair.
    They should allow unreleased DW abilities for Wifi and Local battles only. Not being allowed in Battle Spot and Tournaments would make sense, but it would be dumb that I wouldn't be able to use my edited Reckless shiny Emboar(its cloned from the legit one in my sig btw) against my friends...
    Last edited by Specialbeamcanon; 4th September 2013 at 3:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Specialbeamcanon View Post
    They should allow unreleased DW abilities for Wifi and Local battles only. Not being allowed in Battle Spot and Tournaments would make sense, but it would be dumb that I wouldn't be able to use my edited Reckless shiny Emboar(its cloned from the legit one in my sig btw) against my friends...
    It is an "unreleased" ability. Meaning, that Pokemon should NOT have that ability yet.

.: Still waiting... | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

About the Global Showdown Ratings: I wonder if some sort of message shows up on the screen explaining whether or not you will be qualified to participate in the Test competition?
    I hope no one ended up disqualified because of someone else's traded Pokemon that appeared legit. XD

I also see now where even those who were disqualified will have another shot to be in the Test Competition.

Quote Originally Posted by Rio! View Post
    About the Global Showdown Ratings: I wonder if some sort of message shows up on the screen explaining whether or not you will be qualified to participate in the Test competition?
    I hope no one ended up disqualified because of someone else's traded Pokemon that appeared legit. XD

I also see now where even those who were disqualified will have another shot to be in the Test Competition.

I beleive they already weeded out the cheaters? if you participated and ranked I think you are ok. I'm guessing theylready disqualified the 1500 trainers who cheated.

One thing I'd like to see is Battle Videos return, but allow people to save more than one at a time to their game.
    Quote Originally Posted by sswotwot View Post
    The IceCream Pokemon were actually made in Gen 1 :3 Just a little fun fact to ruin a Genwunners day (not saying you are one)

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    One thing I'd like to see is Battle Videos return, but allow people to save more than one at a time to their game.
    I want more than one battle box. Seriously why can't we have multiple battle boxes. In PBR we can have multiple trainer cards each with a different team saved.

I hope the new DW allows us access to items, berries, and furniture from our previous games. I know a few people that have tons of berries and that have purchased all the dream world furniture etc from the catalogs. It would seem like a massive waste of time of time if everything they worked for was removed.
    3DS FC: 4785-5475-7913. Friend safari: fire w/ Growlithe, Larvesta, and Fletchinder.
    The spring rush is here.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hiker king View Post
    I hope the new DW allows us access to items, berries, and furniture from our previous games. I know a few people that have tons of berries and that have purchased all the dream world furniture etc from the catalogs. It would seem like a massive waste of time of time if everything they worked for was removed.
    I think that we will be able to retrieve them without question.
    As you said it would be a shame to have all the items you collected removed..

Quote Originally Posted by Aetius View Post
    I think that we will be able to retrieve them without question.
    As you said it would be a shame to have all the items you collected removed..
    I would go try to work on transferring your berries to B2W2 if I were you. Just in case. You never know.
    I am the Master of Arcanine and Boy to I love this Big Dog

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

50% of Serebii users are relapsing pokemon fans...if you are among those that never got off the band wagon...copy and paste this in your sig (started by CyberBlastoise).

718 Pokemon- I have a Complete Living Pokedex
    3ds friend code: 3265-5471-9696.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hiker king View Post
    I had almost everything (except the different houses) in BW. Seeing that it did not get transferred to BW2 kinda killed my motivation to keep collecting things. I thought about starting up again but assumed XY will be the same.

But who knows? Maybe it will remain.
    Last edited by Guywhoiam; 8th September 2013 at 12:57 PM. Reason: Grammar
    3DS Friend Code: 1118-0538-5698

I've been getting confused so I'd just like to bring this up, older Pokemon games on my DS lite have never connected to the internet for some compatibility/security/I don't know what reason. My 3DS connects to the internet just fine and I can view the Nintendo e-shop etc, my security type is WPA (I don't know what that means) will I be okay with accessing X and Y's online stuff, events etc? It would be nice to able to complete a Pokemon game somewhat legitimately for once.

Quote Originally Posted by thetamale View Post
    I've been getting confused so I'd just like to bring this up, older Pokemon games on my DS lite have never connected to the internet for some compatibility/security/I don't know what reason. My 3DS connects to the internet just fine and I can view the Nintendo e-shop etc, my security type is WPA (I don't know what that means) will I be okay with accessing X and Y's online stuff, events etc? It would be nice to able to complete a Pokemon game somewhat legitimately for once.
    Yes, you're fine.

If you have a 3DS that can connect to the internet, you're fine. People were just having problems with older DS models (DS and DS Lite) because they only supported WEP encryption (a less secure connection, meaning it's easier for people to hack it) or no encryption, and most internet connections require stricter encryption such as WPA, so it's much harder for those DS models to get internet service. But everything from DSi onwards is fine because they added support for WPA, and as long your 3DS connects to the internet, you're fine (if there was some sort of problem with the 3DS' security settings, you wouldn't be able to get online in the first place).
    Last edited by Bolt the Cat; 9th September 2013 at 9:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorocario View Post
    I knew the euro crisis got out of hand but this is ridiculous, its gotten to the point were people want a part time job in a video game.

Thanks a lot guys

I AR'd a lot of Pokemon into Black but that was just using the wild Pokemon modifier codes
    If the hack checking system detects that the Pokemon has the wrong location, then it would have flagged the Pokemon as hacked and rejected it.

Sadly, this wasn't the case with 5th Gen GTS.....they really should have programmed that into 5th Gen GTS, and into the 6th Gen GTS as well.

Because it is totally a fair thing for your friends who didn't edit their Pokemon, right?

Want to see my shinies? Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Well If I bettle you over Wifi in a random battle. Even if it not tournament or not and you used something that I know it isn't right. I be pretty pissed.

Not sure if this has been asked, and I'm having trouble finding the right words to search for this question.

Do we know yet whether upon the removal of the Isshu Dream World we will lose all our achievements (i.e.: dolls and furniture and homes we bought with berries in the Dream World while playing B/W/B2/W2) and our items we found in the Dream World sitting in our treasure chests (such as berries we haven't transfered to our games because we want to grow more of them in the garden), or will they be automatically transferred if we make an X/Y account with the same username?
    "Even to your old age I will be the same, And even to your graying years I will bear you! I have done it, and I will carry you; and I will bear you and I will deliver you." - Isaiah 46:4

;700;

I might be alone on this but I would only care about a hacked Pokemon if it had a move/moves it couldn't learn like a Magikarp with dark void or it has hacked stats like 252 in every stat other than that I could really care less to be honest
    Last edited by Odious; 23rd September 2013 at 7:19 AM.

Friend Code: 5472 - 7362 - 2623
    Kalos Dex: 67/69 Complete
    Shiny's: 0

Ahead of the opening of the new Pokémon Global Link with the launch of Pokémon X & Y, they have announced a new feature of it. In Pokémon X & Y, you can earn Poké Miles within certain parts, currently unknown. PokéMiles are used in the PokéMileage Club in the PGL in order to pay to play attractions and receive items from the shop, which can then be sent back to X & Y. However, there is another way to earn them. It has been announced that your Dream Points will be converted to PokéMiles. These points are then sent to your new account if you register before January 14th 2014. If you register both games, then you will receive the points in each game so if you qualify for 500 PokéMiles, you'll get them in X and then get the same amount in Y. The conversion is as follows:
    10,000–49,999 Dream Points = 500 PokéMiles
    50,000–99,999 Dream Points = 3,000 PokéMiles
    100,000–199,999 Dream Points = 10,000 PokéMiles
    200,000 + Dream Points = 25,000 Poké Miles
    The conversion is calculated by adding the Dream Points from all the games on your account. So if you have Black, White, Black 2 & White 2, they are all factored into the calculation. They also announced special Medals that are unlocked in the Pokémon Global Link if you also had Generation V games.
    A Medal for Dream Points: 50,000, 100,000 or 200,000
    A Medal for amount of purchased homes: 1, 4 or 8
    A Medal for purchased items: 1, 25 or 50 items purchased
    A Medal for purchased Pokémon Dolls: 1, 50 or 100 dolls purchased
    A Medal for ranking in the top 100 in any GBU Season (except Season 10)
    A Medal based on how many times you have ranked highly in WiFi Competitions

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii View Post
    Ahead of the opening of the new Pokémon Global Link with the launch of Pokémon X & Y, they have announced a new feature of it. In Pokémon X & Y, you can earn Poké Miles within certain parts, currently unknown. PokéMiles are used in the PokéMileage Club in the PGL in order to pay to play attractions and receive items from the shop, which can then be sent back to X & Y. However, there is another way to earn them. It has been announced that your Dream Points will be converted to PokéMiles. These points are then sent to your new account if you register before January 14th 2014. If you register both games, then you will receive the points in each game so if you qualify for 500 PokéMiles, you'll get them in X and then get the same amount in Y. The conversion is as follows:
    10,000–49,999 Dream Points = 500 PokéMiles
    50,000–99,999 Dream Points = 3,000 PokéMiles
    100,000–199,999 Dream Points = 10,000 PokéMiles
    200,000 + Dream Points = 25,000 Poké Miles
    The conversion is calculated by adding the Dream Points from all the games on your account. So if you have Black, White, Black 2 & White 2, they are all factored into the calculation. They also announced special Medals that are unlocked in the Pokémon Global Link if you also had Generation V games.
    A Medal for Dream Points: 50,000, 100,000 or 200,000
    A Medal for amount of purchased homes: 1, 4 or 8
    A Medal for purchased items: 1, 25 or 50 items purchased
    A Medal for purchased Pokémon Dolls: 1, 50 or 100 dolls purchased
    A Medal for ranking in the top 100 in any GBU Season (except Season 10)
    A Medal based on how many times you have ranked highly in WiFi Competitions
    I wonder if the game will also use the Pedometer function of the 3DS for this feature.

As for Dream Points, now I feel bad for not using the Dream World that much...
    I think I only used it more or less 10 times...

.: Still waiting... | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Good to know the years of misplaced effort I put into the dream world across all 4 games gives me something

hopefully pokemiles go far and 25k lets me get fun stuff

Are these PokeMiles something else we'll need to pay real money for? I'm confused. Is there another way you can earn them besides cramming stuff into the next week?

It's 2:30 in the morning so I'm not really thinking straight but I'm just really confused over this. @____@

EDIT: Too bad I only have 2k dream points. If I had any WiFi that wasn't blocked by the DS limitations I would totally try getting more this week. OTL
    Last edited by mtqc; 23rd September 2013 at 8:38 AM.
    [img]http://oi43.*******.com/142adzr.jpg[/img]

come get a clock at equal to heaven's clock shop!
    [img]http://oi42.*******.com/2j28503.jpg[/img]

.....I definitely will obtain only 10,000 PokeMiles lol

As for the Medals, hopefully by 8 house they meant including the standard house we automatically get in the beginning. Otherwise the Medal would be unobtainable for everyone outside Japan lol

Want to see my shinies? Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by mtqc View Post
    Are these PokeMiles something else we'll need to pay real money for? I'm confused. Is there another way you can earn them besides cramming stuff into the next week?

It's 2:30 in the morning so I'm not really thinking straight but I'm just really confused over this. @____@

EDIT: Too bad I only have 2k dream points. If I had any WiFi that wasn't blocked by the DS limitations I would totally try getting more this week. OTL
    Of course not. They're earned through XY

Page 15 of 49 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast