Page 27 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Player Search System (PSS) & Pokémon Global Link (PGL) Thread

How do you add friends? I know about the 3DS friend code, and I've added friends whom I know have X/Y as 3DS friends, but their faces aren't showing up under my PSS. Is there something else I need to do?

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

Quote Originally Posted by Hazmiter View Post
    Im actually happy with the new search system, its a little slow due to using my phone as a hotspot, but its a lot easier to use
    How can you use your phone as a hotspot? I'd love to do this since our wifi at home doesn't support any DS systems..
    Credit to Mew_ for the pokemon banner, Equal-to-Heaven for the braviary clock, ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the pokemon badge, and the shiny card made by me

Friend code: 0533-5377-8837
    I have normal type (minccino, dunsparce and smeargle)

Spoiler:- My shiny card:
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vs1amu.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vhzyoj.jpg[/IMG]

Hello guys,
    I am looking for friends for the Safari Zone (Fire type especially, want to get access to Ponyta). If you feel the same, add me to your friend list ;-)

Code: 3866 8754 9195
    3DS friendcode: 3866 8754 9195

(feel free to add me, if you do send me your code as well please...)

So I've been trading a lot of Pumpkaboos through Wonder Trade. If you get one named Gourd Lord or a misspelling of that, it probably came from me.
    3DS Friend Code: 1118-0538-5698

Are you able to tell if a Pokemon is Shiny when it is put up on the GTS? Just curious if it'll have its Shiny Coloration or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Guywhoiam View Post
    So I've been trading a lot of Pumpkaboos through Wonder Trade. If you get one named Gourd Lord or a misspelling of that, it probably came from me.
    that is awesome nickname for one. i got several horribly nicknamed bunnelbys

Officially claimed Dominic Santiego from the Gears of war series

Friend code:
    3ds: 2509 2089 0857

Black ice never dies. cut one head off, another two grow back. Just look in the miror and see that you will crumble before the might of Black ice.
    http://blackice.forumotion.com/

Visit the Black Ice youtube channel today and Subscribe!https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVU...PN_n9LOvZtmhxQ

Iv been mm for a shiny fennekin n every so often I just wonder trade a load away so if you get a timid fennekin from Stacey it might be me lol. So far i haven't gotten anything good in return but I have loads of jap pikachus now XD
    National dex complete - shiny charm obtained

Name:Stacey
    My 3ds friend code. 2981-5742-9029

My shiniesx4.x5. x4. -braixen- x2. x3. -trevenant-x2. x2.-honedge- froakie -x2.x2.
    http://s798.photobucket.com/user/Dar...?sort=3&page=1

IV breeder - have many iv bred pokemon and can breed many if you want a list of what I can breed pm me.

Japanese pikachus have been the other thing ive gotten a lot of. maybe its a conspiiracy...

Friend code:

Black ice never dies. cut one head off, another two grow back. Just look in the miror and see that you will crumble before the might of Black ice.

Visit the Black Ice youtube channel today and Subscribe!https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVU...PN_n9LOvZtmhxQ

Is the Pokemon Dream World not on the Global Link website anymore?

How will we get Dream Pokes
    New 3DS Friend Code:

1392-6189-3312
    (PM me yours)

Friend Safari: ???
    ???,???, ???

Quote Originally Posted by BluePingu View Post
    Is the Pokemon Dream World not on the Global Link website anymore?

How will we get Dream Pokes
    ability capsules. 2 bp. postgame

Friend code:

I don't think it changes pokemon to or from hidden abilities
    New 3DS Friend Code:

1392-6189-3312
    (PM me yours)

Friend Safari: ???
    ???,???, ???

Quote Originally Posted by L. Lawliet View Post
    It's actually 200 BP and it only changes between two regular abilities apparently. The way to get dream world abilities is through friend safari and horde battles!
    Pokemon X
    http://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/user/M-322-0034-S/timeline
    3DS FC: 3239-2904-2693. Please PM me when you add me with yours. Normal: Minccino, Smeargle, Teddiursa

Not sure where exactly to put this, but has anyone else been getting errors on the GTS? Almost every trade I've tried to do ends with a "communication error" and a command to "press the power button and end the game." Has anyone else experienced this, or maybe has an idea about why it might be happening?

FC: 2938-7055-3337
    Normal Friend Safari with Teddiursa/Kecleon/Smeargle
    Shinies: Togepi & Dedenne

I put up a Beedrill with Pokerus on the GTS. If anyone has a Charmander, yay.

Is there a way to search for anything besides specific species? Like, items and things?

This has prob been answered already, but when I go onto Global Link, it gives me the message: Register your Game Card (Game Sync ID)"

The problem is, the site isn't supplying me with a location or field to enter it. Where do I go to enter this in?
    3DS Friend Code: 0189-9365-2266 (Dragon: fraxure, shelgon, sliggo)
    Pm Me if you add me, so I can add you!

I use only regular pokeballs and Luxury balls.

Shinies X/Y: Fletchling, Bergamite, Skrelp, Aegislash, Klefki, Sylveon

Watch the channel I co-host, we'll be covering literature, video games, anime, music and of course, pokemon!

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost-Type View Post
    Are you able to tell if a Pokemon is Shiny when it is put up on the GTS? Just curious if it'll have its Shiny Coloration or not.
    Yes, I've seen a few shinies so far. Two Pidgeys, Altaria and something else I think.

As for wonder trades - I've sent out a bunch of Skrelps two days ago and lots of Dragon Dance Tyrunts yesterday and today, OT Xie. If you got any, then yep, that's me, haha.

Also, battling. I've ragequit online battling for now because of how it has changed. GF wanted to balance the metagame but I kind of think it made it worse... I mean, come on, already OP pokemon like Garchomp getting mega evolutions? Also, Speed Boost Mega Blaziken. That shouldn't even exist, it's worse than a legendary. If you don't take it out on the first turn or have a very tanky Pokemon, then you're screwed.

Basically, now if I want to win, I can't use my favourite Pokemon. It requires me to have either Aegislash, SB Blaziken or a few others that are common as hell now. I've scored a lot of wins in link battles in the past days, but now it became almost impossible because of some really overpowered Pokemon being on every team. (I think I have yet to see a team that doesn't have Aegislash, SB Blaziken, Mega Garchomp, Protean Greninja or Ferrothorn. Not complaining much about Ferrothorn though, as it was here in the last gen as well.)
    Last edited by vedil; 19th October 2013 at 1:13 AM.

FC: 5284 2722 8575
    P o k e m o n X

Spoiler:- personality tests, quiz results etc.:

Quote Originally Posted by vedil View Post
    Yes, I've seen a few shinies so far. Two Pidgeys, Altaria and something else I think.

As for wonder trades - I've sent out a bunch of Skrelps two days ago and lots of Dragon Dance Tyrunts yesterday and today, OT Xie. If you got any, then yep, that's me, haha.

Also, battling. I've ragequit online battling for now because of how it has changed. GF wanted to balance the metagame but I kind of think it made it worse... I mean, come on, already OP pokemon like Garchomp getting mega evolutions? Also, Speed Boost Mega Blaziken. That shouldn't even exist, it's worse than a legendary. If you don't take it out on the first turn or have a very tanky Pokemon, then you're screwed.

Basically, now if I want to win, I can't use my favourite Pokemon. It requires me to have either Aegislash, SB Blaziken or a few others that are common as hell now. I've scored a lot of wins in link battles in the past days, but now it became almost impossible because of some really overpowered Pokemon being on every team. (I think I have yet to see a team that doesn't have Aegislash, SB Blaziken, Mega Garchomp, Protean Greninja or Ferrothorn. Not complaining much about Ferrothorn though, as it was here in the last gen as well.)
    But what if our favorites ARE those Pokemon? I want to play with ones I like, too. I just happen to really like Aegislash's design and concept.

Would you prevent me (or anyone else really) from using their favorites so you could use yours if you could?

But what if our favorites ARE those Pokemon? I want to play with ones I like, too. I just happen to really like Aegislash's design and concept.

Would you prevent me (or anyone else really) from using their favorites so you could use yours if you could?
    No, no, don't get me wrong! It's just the fact that I strangely... see them on every team. I really have nothing aganist the fact that someone may like them, really. I guess I happen to like some Pokemon that are strong (Gengar, for example) as well. I didn't mean to offend anyone nor did want for my post to be taken in such a way. What I meant was rather, I think the online battling is becoming bland because lots of people use certain Pokemon just for power and winning, so there is not a lot of diversity.

P o k e m o n X

No, no, don't get me wrong! It's just the fact that I strangely... see them on every team. I really have nothing aganist the fact that someone may like them, really. I guess I happen to like some Pokemon that are strong (Gengar, for example) as well. I didn't mean to offend anyone nor did want for my post to be taken in such a way. What I meant was rather, I think the online battling is becoming bland because lots of people use certain Pokemon just for power and winning, so there is not a lot of diversity.
    I get ya. And you didn't offend.

I agree that online battling is getting bland, but I've felt that way for a very long time. No matter the game or generation, everyone uses the same strategies. Boring.

Although it does allow us to come up with counters since they are predictable.

I get ya. And you didn't offend.

I agree that online battling is getting bland, but I've felt that way for a very long time. No matter the game or generation, everyone uses the same strategies. Boring.

Although it does allow us to come up with counters since they are predictable.

I suppose you're right. In 4th gen there were Garchomps and Bronzongs everywhere, in 5th it was pretty much Scizor and Ferrothorn... yeah. At least from what I've seen.

As for counters, I've found out that my Tyrantrum is pretty good aganist Aegislash... because for some reason people always freak out when they see it and give me a free turn of dragon dancing. Why, I will never know.

P o k e m o n X

I suppose you're right. In 4th gen there were Garchomps and Bronzongs everywhere, in 5th it was pretty much Scizor and Ferrothorn... yeah. At least from what I've seen.

As for counters, I've found out that my Tyrantrum is pretty good aganist Aegislash... because for some reason people always freak out when they see it and give me a free turn of dragon dancing. Why, I will never know.
    I'd go in for the Iron Head and hopefully knock you out in one turn. But oh well, this is talk for another section. Or we can VM about it if we want to share strategies.

0645 7011 6732 accepting all for the friend safari. need protean froakie!

Repost for the new people Please send me a personal message if you want to swap friend codes. My Friend code is 2638-0594-6140.

718/718 Pokemon caught as of 4/13/14
    Pokemon X FC: 2638-0594-6140
    Serebii.net Claims:
    -The Drill Pokemon, Nidoking

like everyone else im looking to get friends for the safari add me - 2122 6304 4959

Looking for safari friends! My type & FC are in my signature. PM me if you add me pls!
    4811-8295-4838

Page 27 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast