Page 34 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: Player Search System (PSS) & Pokémon Global Link (PGL) Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    I've checked what I own and what I need and I got 595 myself, though it's possible that I'm missing something.

Something else that people like on the GTS: Vivillon that aren't Modern or Elegant.
    Found a better way to count how many unobtainables there are on this page by searching "#" with ctrl+F, and the number ends up being 125. Since the Torchic family is on that list, it's 122 unobtainable. I currently have 594, and I still need data for Articuno and Moltres, so those two would bump me up to 596.

My ugly High Plains pattern might actually have use then? Cool.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

Yeah, you're right. I knew it had to be something I'd seen and not caught. Turns out it was Spiritomb, which I then managed to get within 5 seconds on the GTS.

The ease of finding things on the GTS almost makes up for the difficulty of finding evolutionary items.

Could have sworn that the photo limit was 12 in the beginning. Now it shows 60...
    Last edited by Asrialys; 28th October 2013 at 12:48 AM.
    Animal Crossing: New Leaf Blog (@AsrialysAC) | Pokemon Center Plush Collection (as of 10/19/2010) | Nintendo Network ID: Asrialys

I was breeding a few Bible, and sent the ones I didn't like off on WT, and one of the Pokemon I got in exchange was a Bidoof named "Why Bother?", which I got from "The Doctor". Made me chuckle.
    I like Metagross, and I used to claim it!
    Spheal with it.

Spoiler:- 3DS Friend Code:

Quote Originally Posted by AmusedMilk View Post
    I was breeding a few Bible
    Your typo made me chuckle even more~

Quote Originally Posted by sunny phoenix View Post
    anyway on the global ling subject.... its funny that i got rare and awesome pokemon through wonder trade, cause gts is a horrible place wherever i go there all i see is people wanted the legends and starters, even when what they give isnt anything special.... i mean i was looking to trade for the exclusives, since i thought many people would do the same..... but i was wrong 90% of people giving houndoor wanted a legend or a starter -_-
    You can filter the result so that those who request for strong legendaries in return won't show up. Less powerful legendaries (like the birds for example) still shows up though.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

I find it funny how there are 13 Zapdos and 9 Articuno on the GTS right now, all asking for Pokémon that are unobtainable right now... and over 400 Moltres, almost all of which are asking for Articuno or Zapdos.

It really puzzles me that they remove nicknames in random WiFi battles, but not in free battles or in Trainer PR videos.

I wish they'd do away with that for once.

I find it funny how there are 13 Zapdos and 9 Articuno on the GTS right now, all asking for Pokémon that are unobtainable right now... and over 400 Moltres, almost all of which are asking for Articuno or Zapdos.
    Well, seeing as you only get Moltres when you pick Froakie, I'd say team Froakie won?

Ingame name: Elro
    FC: 2148-8231-4985
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Teddiursa Minccino 3rd: Ditto
    Friendlist currently full, can only sneak in people who have a straight-up better/more interesting safari than the ones I already have.

I find it a bit annoying that most people at the GTS are asking for the legendaries and unobtainable XY Pokemon...

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by saldu View Post
    Well, seeing as you only get Moltres when you pick Froakie, I'd say team Froakie won?
    That, and people seem to like Moltres the least of the 3 birds.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    I find it a bit annoying that most people at the GTS are asking for the legendaries and unobtainable XY Pokemon...
    I find it odd that I'm not seeing anyone asking for Zygarde. I found one on the GTS about a week ago and I can't even get rid of it.

What annoys me the most is people offering a Pokémon and asking for the same Pokémon but higher levelled.

Trades for Bronzor and Bronzong were almost all like that. It's more annoying when they add comments to that trade like "plz I rly need it!" like they don't actually know that it's not obtainable.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    Trades for Bronzor and Bronzong were almost all like that. It's more annoying when they add comments to that trade like "plz I rly need it!" like they don't actually know that it's not obtainable.
    Maybe they don't. Not everybody follows sites/is old enough to have researched a lot of stuff.
    Now previewing Haunted Eve Monsters for Halloween! Check them out at Facebook. and pick up Mystical: Kingdom of Monsters at Drivethru RPG. New Class (the Monster Trainer), 6 archetypes, 154 monsters, feats, magic, and so much more. Feel free to PM for more information about this game/world.

Quote Originally Posted by malcolm_n View Post
    Maybe they don't. Not everybody follows sites/is old enough to have researched a lot of stuff.
    That's what I meant to say. Which is kinda annoying since there are a lot of trades like that, or people who are likely trolling with trades that are impossible, like asking for a lv. 1-10 Vivillon.

Something else that people like on the GTS: Vivillon that aren't Modern or Elegant.
    So I can just go nuts with my Garden Vivillion? Sweet.

Edit: It's annoying when people blatantly ignore the notes you've given, though.
    Breeder of many Treeckos, master of none.

Yea that definitely gets annoying. U can always filter the results to only show pokemon that u have the requested pokemon to trade.
    3DS Friend Code: 0490-4792-3979

It seems level 9 and under has returned. I saw a mewtwo that was asking for a level 9 and under yveltal. The good thing is that there is less of those. The bad thing is that everyone will only trade common pokemon for a legendary.
    White 2 Friend code : 1508-0208-9881
    Pokémon X Friend Code: 0275-7830-7079

Quote Originally Posted by shadowF View Post
    It seems level 9 and under has returned. I saw a mewtwo that was asking for a level 9 and under yveltal. The good thing is that there is less of those. The bad thing is that everyone will only trade common pokemon for a legendary.
    Well an even better thing is that we can filter out those requests anyway

That, and people seem to like Moltres the least of the 3 birds.
    most likely because of dat 4x SR weak

I find it odd that I'm not seeing anyone asking for Zygarde. I found one on the GTS about a week ago and I can't even get rid of it.
    I think it's because it's not a version exclusive, everyone can get one anyway.

A similar thing happens with Kyurem in Gen V, most of the time people asks for level 9 or under Resh/Zek, but it's very very rare to see someone asking for Level 9 or under Kyurem.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

So I've been playing the Special Ranking Battle in the Battle Spot. I've only got like 10 Pokémon IV bred and fully trained so far, and I had enough for a team of Kalos 'mon so I could qualify for it. First observation, EVERYONE is using Talonflame (including me), and with only Kalos Pokémon to choose from it's a complete swine to counter. With so few FE Pokémon, the selection is pretty limited in general, TBH. Lots of Greninja/Aegislash/Goodra. I think I'm the only person I've seen so far using Chesnaught, though.

But holy balls, I have been getting haxed so bad. My Goodra has been frozen by Ice Beam twice now, when it should have been a pretty safe switch in (Assault Vest FTW), and I just had the most ridiculous crit happen. I was facing a Goodra, and it had Draco Meteor'd my Clawitzer down to the red, but Clawitzer had managed to get it to a similar state with Dragon Pulse. I left Clawitzer in, since I figured if it DM'd again, I could switch my Talonflame in safely, set up a couple of Swords Dance and sweep away. I got the first SD, my opponent DM'd again and I Roosted on the next turn, my thought being I could grab another SD against his -6 SpA and be pretty much unstoppable. And then his next DM crits and blows me away. I was... less than happy.

But hey, on the plus side, it's all a lot smoother than last gen. Not met a single rage quitter so far, and the connection seems generally way more stable. I'd like to be sucking less, but I guess I'll just have to suck it up and train some more non-Kalos Pokémon if I want that situation to improve

[EDIT] Aaaand literally the second after I post this, I start a battle with my Chesnaut vs a Greninja. Predicting the obvious Ice Beam, I decide to stay in and Hammer Arm, since I'll hopefully be the winner of the face off. Guess what? Frozen again! Ugh...
    Last edited by Punchdrunk; 1st November 2013 at 6:14 AM.

Just have a quick question about Multi Battles that I hope someone could clear up for me!

Me and my brother both play Pokemon, and wanted to have a 4 player Multi Battle with two other people. We thought we could randomly search for two other friends or siblings on standby who were playing together and also looking for another duo, however it seems that you can only add people from your friends lists or random passersby? Is there no way to search for two other people who want to Multi Battle who actually KNOW each other or are playing together? I'm going to be really disappointed, if not.

Thanks in advance!

Is it possible to turn off the constant prompts on the bottom screen of PSS without disconnecting from the Internet on XY entirely?

Who here has a frogadier in their friend safari? If they do, you can PM me

How long does it usually take to encounter a shiny in friend safari?

Focus Blast: "It's a good move with a secondary effect of hitting the opponent"

Quote Originally Posted by Xweek View Post
    So I can just go nuts with my Garden Vivillion? Sweet.

Edit: It's annoying when people blatantly ignore the notes you've given, though.
    Tell me about it. After multiple times of trading different Vivillion, most users keep giving me a different colored one instead of a Marine Vivillion I've mentioned in my note. Finally, after what seemed to be like hours, a nice and generous person traded their Marine Villion for one of my Pokemon.
    Friend Code: 1907-8618-9538
    Current Pokemon X Team:

wait

people expect to not be taken advantage of when they present the opportunity to anonymous strangers who they'll never meet and can't possibly do anything back to

really

Well when you're trading for another Vivillon, anonymous people can just put in any of the world's vivillon instead of one you requested.

lol If there was an option of which of the world's Vivillon you want, it would've been easier.
    Friend Code: 1907-8618-9538
    Current Pokemon X Team:

Page 34 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast