Page 35 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread: Player Search System (PSS) & Pokémon Global Link (PGL) Thread

Quote Originally Posted by AmusedMilk View Post
    I was breeding a few Bible.
    Is it sad that I thought "Bidoof-Gible fusion" before I thought "holy book"?

Quote Originally Posted by saldu View Post
    Well, seeing as you only get Moltres when you pick Froakie, I'd say team Froakie won?
    On a side note, I think team Chespin solidly lost. Never got one on Wonder Trade even after dozens of my Solar Power Charmanders and Wish Eevees. I have encountered all other available starters - even Torchic.
    The Seven Deadly Sins of Pokemon: Hardiness, Docility, Seriousness, Bashfulness, Quirkiness, Laxity, and Gentleness.

Quote Originally Posted by Aura24 View Post
    Well when you're trading for another Vivillon, anonymous people can just put in any of the world's vivillon instead of one you requested.
    of course

but, then, Vivillon collections seem to be one of the hot things currently, and some Vivillon are easier to obtain than others, even disregarding region and game and just based on the so-called value of each Vivillon pattern

in that context, people can and will ignore pleas of niceness if it means getting what they desire without fear of any kind of retribution from anonymous strangers

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    of course

but, then, Vivillon collections seem to be one of the hot things currently, and some Vivillon are easier to obtain than others, even disregarding region and game and just based on the so-called value of each Vivillon pattern

in that context, people can and will ignore pleas of niceness if it means getting what they desire without fear of any kind of retribution from anonymous strangers
    Sad but true~
    Friend Code: 1907-8618-9538
    Current Pokemon X Team:

I am wonder trading Eevees I just bread and I got really good stuff like hidden ability starters...^^
    3DS Friend Code: 2895 6298 8523. PM me if you add me ^^
    I am a grass type with Ivysaur, Pansage and Gogoat
    Looking for Friend Safaris with : Vullaby, Inkay, Swirlix, Emolga, Galvantula, Tranquill, tropius, Maractus, Nincada, Ariados, Muk, Foretress, Bronzong, Excadrill, Krabby, Azumarill
    PM me if you have one of those

Restarted X: Currently going to Café Lysandre
    For those who added me before try to connect more often, I'll also try in order to get you back on my PSS

Little brother Friend code: 4270-2625-9622
    Grass safari: Oddish-Petilil-??? (He has 5 badges currently)
    please help him fill his friend safari

I haven't gotten anything good with Wonder Trade so far.

bummer..

So earlier I was trading away my army of leftover shroomish they all had bulletseed 1-4 maxes and I got a couple of nice things.
    The best thing by far was a jap timid male gastly with 4 maxes which I'm now currently breeding for either a shiny or 5 maxes. I also got a larvitar with stealth rocks and some bold prankster klefki but the rest was pretty much junk.
    National dex complete - shiny charm obtained

X in game name:Stacey
    OR in game name: Raven
    My 3ds friend code. 2981-5742-9029

My shiniesx7.x6. x4. -braixen- x2. x3. -trevenant-x2. x2.x2.-honedge- froakie -x2.x2.
    http://s798.photobucket.com/user/Dar...?sort=3&page=1

IV breeder - have many iv bred pokemon and can breed many if you want a list of what I can breed pm me.

I FINALLY got something nice from Wonder Trade, whoa! A level 1 Timid Starmie with good IVs nicknamed Tetra. Love the nickname and it's ready to be trained, too! Whoaaa. It kind of pains me how most of the Pokemon I get from WT aren't nicknamed, as I basically like to collect only named 'mons, but whatever.

Lately, I've been trying to be a good fellow and just released the "junk mons" I got off WT instead of trading them again. Maybe it will cause them to become less common. Well, to begin with, when trading yesterday I have gotten much better Pokemon than a few days ago, so I think the mindsets may be changing.
    Looking for ANY legit Diancie! I have various things for trade. Please PM/VM if you have one.

FC: 5284 2722 8575

P o k e m o n A l p h a S a p p h i r e

Spoiler:- personality tests, quiz results etc.:

Yeah, I agree. I am starting to get better things from wonder trade but I think that there will always be the people that give Weedles and things.

3DS friend code: 1478-4001-3509

I would love to link up with people!
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    It's a whole new world we live in,
    It's a whole new way to see,
    It's a whole new place,
    With a brand new attitude
    But you still gotta catch 'em all
    And be the best that you can be!

weirdest thing happened to me today. a acquaintance wanted to trade pokemon with me, it was someone who wonder traded with me. I accepted and he immeadiately offers a shinx that says pokerus. I send up random pokemon and he dosent care he already has the pokerus nicknamed shinx up. so I put up a zorua and we trade. The shinx had pokerus and I feel the guy didn't care what pokemon I put up. That was a really nice thing he did for me! just wanted to share that out.
    White 2 Friend code : 1508-0208-9881
    Pokémon X Friend Code: 0275-7830-7079

Quote Originally Posted by shadowF View Post
    weirdest thing happened to me today. a acquaintance wanted to trade pokemon with me, it was someone who wonder traded with me. I accepted and he immeadiately offers a shinx that says pokerus. I send up random pokemon and he dosent care he already has the pokerus nicknamed shinx up. so I put up a zorua and we trade. The shinx had pokerus and I feel the guy didn't care what pokemon I put up. That was a really nice thing he did for me! just wanted to share that out.
    I have Pokerus thanks to someone here on the forums. Now quite a few of my Pokemon have Pokerus and since I'm breeding now my Larvesta has it. So just a few actually receive Pokerus and if their IV's aren't quite what I'm looking for I'll trade them off over Wonder Trade. Some random player get's a free Pokemon infected with Pokerus
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

Just received a Lv 84 female Gengar with Pokerus on Wonder Trade. Someone was feeling very generous tonight While I still get junk pokemon, I find that the selection is slowly getting better.
    3DS Friend Code: 3351-4057-4675 (Vicki)
    2DS Friend Code: 0361-7983-6340 (Breanna)
    Nintendo Network ID Wii U: IrisMist

Friend Safari X (3DS): Vicki ~ Rock with Onix, Boldore & Shuckle
    Friend Safari Y (2DS): Breanna ~ Ice with Delibird, Bergmite & Lapras

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8

Quote Originally Posted by Aura24 View Post
    Tell me about it. After multiple times of trading different Vivillion, most users keep giving me a different colored one instead of a Marine Vivillion I've mentioned in my note. Finally, after what seemed to be like hours, a nice and generous person traded their Marine Villion for one of my Pokemon.
    You know what's REALLY impossible? Trying to trade for hidden abilities. XD
    I only did that a couple times and it didn't turn out well as expected.

Wonder Trade has been pretty awesome so far though; I got a 4-IV maxed Tyrunt a few days ago, along with some Ralts and others.
    I've been giving away some extra egg move + hidden ability pokemon just for good measure. c:
    Last edited by Rio!; 4th November 2013 at 2:10 AM.
    3ds FC: Mystica; 2621-3668-7527
    Safari: Electric; Electabuzz, Parchirisu, Galvantula {partially full}

Art belongs to me
    Preferred Battle Style: Rotation

A heads up for everyone, apparently hacked Pokemon are being traded over Wonder Trade which turn out to be Bad Eggs, which can corrupt your game.

This is pretty annoying. The Wonder Trade feature was fun, but now I'll have to avoid it with the risk of my game being corrupted.

Apparently this is a problem for multiple people but I just bought rare candies on PGL and can't get them into my game because Game Sync won't connect when I try to get it to work, even though it did 40 minutes ago. How long should it take before I can connect again so I can get my rare candies?

Quote Originally Posted by Puma Italia View Post
    A heads up for everyone, apparently hacked Pokemon are being traded over Wonder Trade which turn out to be Bad Eggs, which can corrupt your game.

This is pretty annoying. The Wonder Trade feature was fun, but now I'll have to avoid it with the risk of my game being corrupted.
    There aren't way to create Hackmon at this moment, It's safe to trade now.
    3DS FC : 3566-2812-7996

My Safari have :

I can Pokeshift service.

Quote Originally Posted by Puma Italia View Post

You really shouldn't jump to conclusions like all the other's that are already blowing this WAY out of proportion. If this is even real it's most likely just another glitch just like with the GTS and saving in Lumoise City. Bulbapedia talks about it(not much) from other's that claim to have it they even list it as a possible glitch. I've been Wonder Trading since the day of the games release, and I haven't seen this "Mystery Zone egg" yet.
    I see don't any proof of these Mystery Zone eggs, all I see are a select few claiming to have it on various forums. You can't hack pokemon into the game yet, it's safe to trade.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

Quote Originally Posted by Zyon View Post
    You really shouldn't jump to conclusions like all the other's that are already blowing this WAY out of proportion. If this is even real it's most likely just another glitch just like with the GTS and saving in Lumoise City. Bulbapedia talks about it(not much) from other's that claim to have it they even list it as a possible glitch. I've been Wonder Trading since the day of the games release, and I haven't seen this "Mystery Zone egg" yet.
    I see don't any proof of these Mystery Zone eggs, all I see are a select few claiming to have it on various forums. You can't hack pokemon into the game yet, it's safe to trade.
    Yup, and to add on, there was that video about someone getting that Mystery Zone egg just a day after release. There's no way that came from hacking, so I think it's relatively safe to trade.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Regirock

Does anyone know if it's possible to get a furisode girl icon as your profile icon on the PSS?
    Pokemon Y---Trainer Name: Setsuna
    3DS FC: 5000-2960-1997--Friend Safari Type: Water (Frogadier, Gyarados, Krabby)
    Badges: 8/8 [Hall of Fame]--Location:Somewhere in Kalos

Add me 2363-5965-4769 ghost type send a private msg to add you back

I had my first time using any sort of internet-based trading for Pokemon today and it was actually a lot of fun. I had come across a Prankster Murkrow in a horde, which I bred until it was Adamant and had 31 IVs in Speed and Attack and 26-28 in HP (I don't have access to Friend Safari, so I think that's not too bad going considering). I decided I wanted to take a stab at finding a shiny Murkrow with the Masuda method, so I opted to go on the GTS (I would more often, but I have to find another place to connect to the internet. My home internet doesn't work because it has a sensitive login that 3ds applications reject) to get a foreign Ducklett (for the Roost and Brave Bird egg moves). It was pretty much immediate that I got one. So I just spent a while looking for some of my favourite Pokemon that weren't easy to obtain (Vulpix, Galvantula, Venomoth, Breloom, Growlithe and Scyther) and I was very pleased to find that my Venomoth, Growlithe, Scyther and Breloom (and a Goomy, too) had their Hidden Abilities. I expect I'll be able to use these to barter for HA Vulpix (which everyone wanted a Yveltal or Xerneas for); I just wish it was easier to tell if what's up for offer has their HA or not.

I got a nice HA wartortle with pokerus the other day. Things are getting better than when the games came out where every other trade you got a bunnelby.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Nanobots View Post
    I got a nice HA wartortle with pokerus the other day. Things are getting better than when the games came out where every other trade you got a bunnelby.
    Well as long as they're Pickup, I think they're a good deal. Saves you a lot of time leveling a Leftover Pickuper.

Anyone saying Red is a good trainer please explain to me how he can have a Jolteon get OHKO'ed by a Thunderbolt. From a Rhyhorn.

Proud owner of an English Unnerve Mewtwo.

I'm currently in Sinnoh and Johto-Kanto at the moment. If you want to do a trade, notify me when as I won't be online in Kalos (Gen VI).

Has anyone been able to trade their dittos to people seeking them on the GTS today? I can trade other mons, but none of my Dittos. (and a quick google search turned up one other result from someone a couple hours ago)
    3DS Friend Code (ENG): 3136-6780-3137 (ImNotThe1% / sarysa) [X] {Charmelion, Fletchinder, Growlithe}
    3DS Friend Code (JPN): 2766-9208-3979 (サリサ / サリサ) [Y] {Machoke, Pancham, Tyrogue}

sarysa's Japanese 4-stat IV breds. Current offerings: SPATK Growlithe, Arena Trap Attack Diglett, Speed Togepi, SPATK Eevee, Timid Eevee, Tank Bulbasaur with Giga Drain, Inner Focus Speed Abra (ready-made 5-stat available for your ready-made 5-stat!)

sarysa the noob's annotated battle videos!

Quote Originally Posted by sarysa View Post
    Has anyone been able to trade their dittos to people seeking them on the GTS today? I can trade other mons, but none of my Dittos. (and a quick google search turned up one other result from someone a couple hours ago)
    I just posted in the Help thread that I can't trade my Dittos. I thought it was just me but apparently not.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    I just posted in the Help thread that I can't trade my Dittos. I thought it was just me but apparently not.
    This also affects non-GTS trades. I have to go offline to trade dittos between my two 3DSes. grr...

I wonder if the volume of Dittos is so high that it caused a DB error or something...
    Last edited by sarysa; 5th November 2013 at 5:42 AM.
    3DS Friend Code (ENG): 3136-6780-3137 (ImNotThe1% / sarysa) [X] {Charmelion, Fletchinder, Growlithe}
    3DS Friend Code (JPN): 2766-9208-3979 (サリサ / サリサ) [Y] {Machoke, Pancham, Tyrogue}

sarysa's Japanese 4-stat IV breds. Current offerings: SPATK Growlithe, Arena Trap Attack Diglett, Speed Togepi, SPATK Eevee, Timid Eevee, Tank Bulbasaur with Giga Drain, Inner Focus Speed Abra (ready-made 5-stat available for your ready-made 5-stat!)

sarysa the noob's annotated battle videos!

Page 35 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast