Page 38 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Thread: Player Search System (PSS) & Pokémon Global Link (PGL) Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Austratus View Post
    Stars are for how many times people give you a "Nice!". I assume Candles are for something to do with the player's birthday.
    Thanks Austratus ! Looks like I'll be waiting quite awhile before I get a candle

Does wonder trade have any sort of matching system? Or is it, as it says, 100% random?

eg. This guy's been putting up fairly respectable pokémon, as has this guy - let's put them together in a trade. These two have done nothing but spam weedles, so they can go trade by themselves in the corner for a while.
    3DS FC : 2020-0494-0652 [Y]
    Friend Safari : ;662;

Quote Originally Posted by Richarizard View Post
    Does wonder trade have any sort of matching system? Or is it, as it says, 100% random?

eg. This guy's been putting up fairly respectable pokémon, as has this guy - let's put them together in a trade. These two have done nothing but spam weedles, so they can go trade by themselves in the corner for a while.
    I believe it's totally random.

.: Pumping it up for November!!! | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    I believe it's totally random.
    Ah Thanks - would've been good if there was a pairing mechanic, but oh well.
    Still a lot of fun to throw stuff out there and see what you get in return.
    3DS FC : 2020-0494-0652 [Y]
    Friend Safari : ;662;

Oh my god.

I just threw out a 4IV reject Fletchling and got a SHINY squirtle back.

I'm so happy right now
    My 3DS friend code is 2793-0848-1526 and my IGN is Griffin!

I got shocked after seeing the medal "A Medal commemorating the extraordinary human dramas of encountering 1,000,000 fellow players." on the serebii list. Is that true? someone has achieved that? or how do you know that this medal exists? I dont think thats is possible, the number must be wrong or at least it would take like a year to meet 1000000 fellow players... I meet about 3000-5000 by day...

Quote Originally Posted by GriffinTheGreat View Post
    Oh my god.

I just threw out a 4IV reject Fletchling and got a SHINY squirtle back.

I'm so happy right now
    I guess that's good karma for not just giving a random Pokemon like a Magikarp.

I'm still nervous about using Wonder Trade ever since I read about glitches happening with it. -_-

Not sure if this has been discussed, but how do we know about the National Dex completion medal?

Quote Originally Posted by SirRob View Post
    Not sure if this has been discussed, but how do we know about the National Dex completion medal?
    I think it's for the number of medal. The supossed National Dex medal is number A-028-1, before that is the Kalox Dex completion medal (A-027-1) and after for trainers who caught 50 pkm in a day (A-028-1). So the must be one to fill the A-028-1 and the National Dex completion is the most logic one.

But I still dont know how do they know about the 1 million fellow players encounter... I dont think anyone has reached that yet, thats a lot of days (months) of continuous wifi connection...

Ah, that'd make sense... I was hoping maybe Serebii was starting to put up unreleased information, haha.
    For the 1 million fellow players, maybe someone has been leaving the game on permanently (or close to it) for the past month. Surely that span of time would be enough to meet that many players.

Hey guy nintendo had announced in the next system update the 3ds will not only have mii verse but the nintendo network with the nintendo iD set up so this can lead to many great possibility for the 3ds game even for a future update for pokemon x and y pps to support the nintendo network iD user base system its will be great because its can help know who we battle and if he turn out to be a noob or a A**h*** or just a di*k and all we will know who that's user is to not battle or play him/her in any game and just go against someone else and plus we can just actually just add that's person on mii verse instead of having both player add their friends friend code And also if we just want to battle someone that's we ask for a battle with someone on serebi, skype, youtube, or even on smogon and all we have to do is ask for there's nintendo network iD user name account and just search for the user network iD name in pokemon x and y pss and battle him or her just like that's instead of the both of us adding are friend code on are 3ds and a other reason the nintendo network iD user base system is that's friend code are limited to up to 100 friend to add so yeah,

There's alot of good reason why gamefreak should look into the nintendo network iD system on the 3ds they will be braindead not to use this and plus i can see this being in both pokemon z and 3th gen remake,
    Also sense the 3ds and its game are able to have update to add stuff to the system and game there's is no excuses,

Oh and before you say gamefreak doesn't support pay dlc and they can't use the nintendo network iD system because of the children, If its was dlc adding the nintendo network system to pokemon x and y will be for free and there's a little something call parental controls and the pps is almost like the nintendo network iD system accept with no nintendo network ID user name anyway so yeah i don't see the problem with adding the nintendo network iD user base system in pokemon x and y pss,
    Last edited by SkyTheMagicalSpiritualFox; 15th November 2013 at 10:09 AM.
    i'm an Christian and accepted Jesus in my Heart, copy and paste This † if you are a Christen and a Children of God people to And if you have fate in him and proud of it!

I was born a male but you see i'm a transgender in other word i'm a girl in a man body to put its simple i identify myself as a female and i'm not scared to admitted!
    So say what's ever you like but i can care less and i'm a very loving and caring person anyway also i prefer to be call Krystal rather than my real name,

Also check out my YT and comment Like and subscribe
    https://www.youtube.com/user/DraBaha...cenny/featured
    Warning my Gaming video are family friendly

Hey add me, mine is: 3711-8259-9836

I don´t know if this is the correct place to post this but i have something to ask regarding an yveltal i got from the GTS. It is naive with this Ivs(confirmed): 31/27/31/31/30/27. Is this legit? i find it hard to believe i got this in the GTS for a Zapdos(i was trading legendaries for pokedex entries and Yveltal was my last one). Is there a rumor or something of hacked Legendaries going trough GTS? It has the blue pentagon and is captured in a master ball.
    Last edited by Rsr57; 16th November 2013 at 10:02 AM.
    English is not my mother language. Sorry in advance for possible grammar mistakes.

Friend Safari (Psychic): Abra, Espurr, Duosion.

Quote Originally Posted by Rsr57 View Post
    I don´t know if this is the correct place to post this but i have something to ask regarding an yveltal i got from the GTS. It is naive with this Ivs(confirmed): 31/27/31/31/30/27. Is this legit? i find it hard to believe i got this in the GTS for a Zapdos. Is there a rumor or something of hacked Legendaries going trough GTS? It has the blue pentagon and is captured in a master ball.
    Despite the hacker who was able to get some "illegal" Pokémon (he said he won't be trading them) there are no similar cases yet.
    Shiny Pokémon (47)

Shiny Event Pokémon (11)

Quote Originally Posted by Rsr57 View Post
    I don´t know if this is the correct place to post this but i have something to ask regarding an yveltal i got from the GTS. It is naive with this Ivs(confirmed): 31/27/31/31/30/27. Is this legit? i find it hard to believe i got this in the GTS for a Zapdos(i was trading legendaries for pokedex entries and Yveltal was my last one). Is there a rumor or something of hacked Legendaries going trough GTS? It has the blue pentagon and is captured in a master ball.
    That's pretty common, actually, now with all legendaries getting 3 or more perfect IVs. The Timid Yveltal I caught had 15/31/30/31/30/31, and the Xerneas I got over the GTS had 31/31/X/31/X/31. It just depends on your luck whether you get more than 3 perfect IVs, and whether the non-perfect IVs are high.

I don't know about the availability of any hacking tools yet, though. I myself got my Xerneas for a normal Fennekin over the GTS, so I suppose there'll be people like this who are willing to trade away things on a whim to get what they want.
    3DS Friend Code: 2337-4080-6077 | Friend Safari (Poison): Cascoon, Venomoth, Muk
    Kalos Pokedex completed on 1 January 2014
    National Pokedex completed on 7 July 2014

Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Royal_Qeca View Post
    Despite the hacker who was able to get some "illegal" Pokémon (he said he won't be trading them) there are no similar cases yet.
    So it seems that i was lucky then. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Unredemption View Post
    That's pretty common, actually, now with all legendaries getting 3 or more perfect IVs. The Timid Yveltal I caught had 15/31/30/31/30/31, and the Xerneas I got over the GTS had 31/31/X/31/X/31. It just depends on your luck whether you get more than 3 perfect IVs, and whether the non-perfect IVs are high.
    I know that, i got a very good Xerneas in my Pokemon X.But someone having traded this very good one for nothing but an unknown Zapdos...
    Last edited by Rsr57; 16th November 2013 at 10:11 AM.
    English is not my mother language. Sorry in advance for possible grammar mistakes.

Friend Safari (Psychic): Abra, Espurr, Duosion.

Does anyone else wonder how some of these Japanese players have so many "Nice" stars? I've seen people with 2000+.

could someone tell me how to take off the shout out bubble option on the pss? i've been trying to figure it out and can't get it off. any help would be great, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Kai* View Post
    could someone tell me how to take off the shout out bubble option on the pss? i've been trying to figure it out and can't get it off. any help would be great, thanks!
    You mean where it asks you to make a shout out?
    I think with any of those pop-ups you can just hit b

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    You mean where it asks you to make a shout out?
    I think with any of those pop-ups you can just hit b
    no, i made a shout out message and now no longer need the message. but i can't figure out how to change it back to my regular message without having the bubble smiley face next to my person.

edit: nevermind i figured it out. it seems the bubble goes away the next day
    Last edited by Kai*; 17th November 2013 at 6:39 AM.

I have 8 boxes full of foreign pokemon from Wonder Trade...If it continues like that my PC will be full of them before Pokemon Bank comes out...
    3DS Friend Code: 2895 6298 8523. PM me if you add me ^^
    I am a grass type with Ivysaur, Pansage and Gogoat
    Looking for Friend Safaris with : Vullaby, Inkay, Swirlix, Emolga, Galvantula, Tranquill, tropius, Maractus, Nincada, Ariados, Muk, Foretress, Bronzong, Excadrill, Krabby, Azumarill
    PM me if you have one of those

Restarted X: Currently going to Café Lysandre
    For those who added me before try to connect more often, I'll also try in order to get you back on my PSS

Little brother Friend code: 4270-2625-9622
    Grass safari: Oddish-Petilil-??? (He has 5 badges currently)
    please help him fill his friend safari

Please add me on your 3ds for the friend safari.
    My friend code is: 2552-1651-1211

Pm if you add med with your friend code

might be a long shot here but ill try... is anyone willing to trade mewtwo or charizard's X mega stone?

Ideally i would want both the stones but prepared to give up the Y versions. I have aggrons, and houndooms mega stones i can trade too. Also some shiny dragalges and skrelp (i know easy to get i suppose)

PM me if anyone wants to trade charizards X stone in particular

First run Pokemon Y Team - Charizard, Yveltal, Delphox, Floette, Tyrantrum, Sliggoo - Reserves - Talonflame, Lapras, Blaziken, Malamar, Abomasnow

Second Run Pokemon Y Team- Greninja, Aurorus, Roserade, Mawile, Charizard, Meowstic - Reserves - Mewtwo, Yveltal

Third Run Pokemon Y Team (so far) - Quilladin, Magmar, Dragalge, Staraptor, Vaporeon, Heracross - Reserves - Haunter, Heatmor, Hawlucha

I hate the people on PSS who use all legends and hyper beam on everything. Although it is awesome taking down their team with chesnaught and florges.

Officially claimed Dominic Santiego from the Gears of war series

Friend code:
    3ds: 2509 2089 0857

Black ice never dies. cut one head off, another two grow back. Just look in the miror and see that you will crumble before the might of Black ice.
    http://blackice.forumotion.com/

Visit the Black Ice youtube channel today and Subscribe!https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVU...PN_n9LOvZtmhxQ

Got some Foreign 5IV and 4IV's Pokemon from Wonder trade. Not bad
    Gave them 4IVs Protean Froakie back, so I think its a good deal

Page 38 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast