Page 43 of 49 FirstFirst ... 33394041424344454647 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 1213

Thread: Player Search System (PSS) & Pokémon Global Link (PGL) Thread

I would like version exclusive stones to be in global link for Point exchanges

Quote Originally Posted by confuser987 View Post
    That's be a great idea. It'd maintain the incentive to interact with others through the game, but without the hassle of trying to find someone willing to trade them.

Quote Originally Posted by JFD View Post
    That's be a great idea. It'd maintain the incentive to interact with others through the game, but without the hassle of trying to find someone willing to trade them.
    agreed it's kind of dumb that in order for one to get a version exclusive stone, somebody has to lose theirs. so there's no way of having both unless you do that and then play through the entire game again to be able to find them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

Quote Originally Posted by confuser987 View Post
    This would be great. They could have them be very expensive, and I doubt many people would mind. It beats the alternative which is having to get someone else to give you theirs.

I don´t know if this is the right place to ask this but i got most of the non legendary Pokebank pokemon via GTS and all of them got that white, red and blue symbol representing the the kalos pokedex. But with Unown i got a Pokeball. Why is that? I traded a lot of Unowns and the symbol doesn´t change.
    English is not my mother language. Sorry in advance for possible grammar mistakes.

Friend Safari (Psychic): Abra, Espurr, Duosion.

Quote Originally Posted by Rsr57 View Post
    I don´t know if this is the right place to ask this but i got most of the non legendary Pokebank pokemon via GTS and all of them got that white, red and blue symbol representing the the kalos pokedex. But with Unown i got a Pokeball. Why is that? I traded a lot of Unowns and the symbol doesn´t change.
    Unown can't breed because Unown is genderless and has no eggroup, and the Kalos symbol mean that the pokemon was born in the Kalos region, so with Unown you can't breed it in Kalos, the conclusion is that all the Unown will always have that pokeball symbol(the pokeball symbol mean that It was born in other region).
    Last edited by KidCarloMagno; 29th December 2013 at 11:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KidCarloMagno View Post
    Unown can't breed because Unown is genderless and has no eggroup, and the Kalos symbol means that the pokemon was born in the Kalos region, so with Unown you can't breed it in Kalos that mean all the Unown will always have that pokeball symbol(the pokeball symbol mean that It was born in other region).
    Ahm ok. So all the no Kalos legendaries will have that symbol too. Thanks.
    Last edited by Rsr57; 29th December 2013 at 11:22 PM.
    English is not my mother language. Sorry in advance for possible grammar mistakes.

Friend Safari (Psychic): Abra, Espurr, Duosion.

I hope in the future there's an option to battle online WITHOUT mega Pokemon. On that note, a bag with mega stones in so they don't clutter your bag would be handy.

Is the new PGL just not up yet? I can't tuck in a Pokemon. I've tried on various different days and it tells me the server is crowded and the Game Sync is suspended, and I should try again later. Well, I can lways get it to connect to the internet, and it tells me connecting to the Game Sync is complete, then when I try to use it, I always get that same message. If it makes a difference, here's the actual message I get, word for word, for those of you who read Japanese: 「サーバーが込み合っているためゲームシンクを中止しました。しばらく時間をおいてからもういちどおためし ください。」I am having trouble finding answers by searching the web, so I'm asking here.
    "Even to your old age I will be the same, And even to your graying years I will bear you! I have done it, and I will carry you; and I will bear you and I will deliver you." - Isaiah 46:4

;700;

Quote Originally Posted by Jeikobu View Post
    Is the new PGL just not up yet? I can't tuck in a Pokemon. I've tried on various different days and it tells me the server is crowded and the Game Sync is suspended, and I should try again later. Well, I can lways get it to connect to the internet, and it tells me connecting to the Game Sync is complete, then when I try to use it, I always get that same message. If it makes a difference, here's the actual message I get, word for word, for those of you who read Japanese: 「サーバーが込み合っているためゲームシンクを中止しました。しばらく時間をおいてからもういちどおためし ください。」I am having trouble finding answers by searching the web, so I'm asking here.
    The dream world is closed. There isn't going to be a new one.

e: The dream world =/= PGL. It was one aspect of the gen 5 PGL

What?? Then how are we going to get Hidden Ability Pokemon? Friend Safari only? Then what what is Game Sync for? What is the PGL for??
    "Even to your old age I will be the same, And even to your graying years I will bear you! I have done it, and I will carry you; and I will bear you and I will deliver you." - Isaiah 46:4

;700;

What?? Then how are we going to get Hidden Ability Pokemon? Friend Safari only?
    Friend Safari, Horde battles, breeding the tons of HA Pokemon that already exist.

what what is Game Sync for? What is the PGL for??
    http://www.pokemon-gl.com/

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    i am this close to editing excitable boy's signature to ITS A JOKE for the next 5 months
    I should make this the signature of both sogeking & excitable boy

It would be better if the global link had more than just items, and I'm wondering when this attractions feature will come.
    ~~
    Politoed
        Spoiler:- Sinnoh:

What?? Then how are we going to get Hidden Ability Pokemon? Friend Safari only? Then what what is Game Sync for? What is the PGL for??
    Hidden Ability Pokemon are somewhat easier to get, most notably via the Friend Safari. As far as the Pokemon Global Link is concerned, it's basically pointless now; all you can really do there is obtain a handful of non-purchasable items (Ether, Heart Scale, Max Revive, Rare Candy, and PP Up), in addition to a few more things already obtainable in-game.

Quote Originally Posted by PIKAPIPIKA View Post
    It would be better if the global link had more than just items, and I'm wondering when this attractions feature will come.
    That it would; most of the purchasable items are not even that great. When the announcement was first made about the PokeMileage Club--and the related conversion of Dream Points into Poke Miles--the new feature sounded a lot better than it turned out to be (at least in its present form). Now I'm glad I didn't try to rack up Dream Points before the Generation 5 Dream World closed. You can easily get 1,000 Poke Miles or more just doing Wonder Trade for an hour, which is far more than what even tens of thousands of Dream Points would have been converted to. I've been wondering about the attractions as well; it's been what, nearly three months?
    Last edited by Earendil; 6th January 2014 at 3:11 AM.
    Friend Code: 2809 8504 5239

Friend Safari: Minccino, Lillipup and Ditto

Time Zone: GMT -4/ U.S. Eastern

I had a feeling they'd be releasing the first attraction around the time the gen V global link would be shutting down.

I really hope they have some evolution items available from it, because a lot of them are a huge pain to get compared to B/W 2.

Can't wait to see what items we'll get from the first attraction. Been waiting for a while now to receive something since my Pokemiles are just adding up.
    I haven't spent any of my pokemiles since there's hardly anything worth buying on the PGL right now. Only three are really worth getting Heart Scale, Rare Candy, and PP UP. Heart Scales are easy to obtain in-game buy fishing on Route 8 using thief. If you really don't want to spend the time doing that then buying on the website is quicker, but I wouldn't waste the pokemiles when it's so easy in-game. Rare Candies for me aren't necessary since I follow the games default rule set/VGC style meaning lv 50 is the cap which is pretty easy to get to verses grinding to lv 100. If anything I would spend some pokemiles on PP UP.

So out of curiosity how much Pokemiles does everyone have? I've got 63k on the website. Whenever the Dream World pts transfer over I should get about another 3k which is pretty terrible considering I can easily make that from just Wonder Trading for an hour or two. Speaking of which I've cut down on the amount of WT since my PC box was getting to crowded, spent a good two days going through and getting rid of all the pointless mons and keeping the good mons.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

Lo and behold, there's the mythical Discount Coupon.

EXCEPT I KNOW FOR SURE ANYONE BEFORE CHRISTMAS ALREADY BOUGHT $500,000 JEANS BY NOW.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Lo and behold, there's the mythical Discount Coupon.

EXCEPT I KNOW FOR SURE ANYONE BEFORE CHRISTMAS ALREADY BOUGHT $500,000 JEANS BY NOW.
    I think they're aiming for those who just bought the game on Christmas. They might still not have enough money to buy the expensive clothes in Lumiose, since they just started.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    I think they're aiming for those who just bought the game on Christmas. They might still not have enough money to buy the expensive clothes in Lumiose, since they just started.
    Because everyone knows that the real disadvantage they have coming into the community late isn't a lack of rare and powerful Pokemon, it's a lack of fancy-schmancy aesthetic features.

i am this close to editing excitable boy's signature to ITS A JOKE for the next 5 months
    I should make this the signature of both sogeking & excitable boy

Did you guys see the "Allow battle communication option in the PSS settings? Anybody figured out what is that option for?

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    Because everyone knows that the real disadvantage they have coming into the community late isn't a lack of rare and powerful Pokemon, it's a lack of fancy-schmancy aesthetic features.
    I for one care about clothes much more than the stupid, tedious pokedex. And I'm not willing to spend 600 000$ just on few clothes in the lumiose shop. So yes this is a big deal.

Clothes can be shown in battle, Pokedex can not be. And nobody cares how many shiny legendaries you have because hacking those was easy as pie in previous game.

i kinda think nintendo should facepalm himself.... WHY can't i turn my music off when i am using game chat with someone? the mics aren't that great and with the music on it's sometimes quite difficult to understand what someone is saying...
    definitely a decent sized flaw
    Pokemon Y
    friend code: 2509-2353-8829
    friend safari type: poison
    friend safari pokemon: cascoon,garbodor, toxicroak

Cool.. as ice

I found this interesting, I was looking at the passerby list and someone was saying trading shinies, I decided to trade with them and like that we were able to communicate with him and the cool thing was that he communicated with me by showing pokemon whose nicknames were Got any shinies? and like that we were able to communicate well! in the end I traded my torrent shiny froakie for his shiny girantina which was cool.(I already have a protean shiny froakie, so I thought it was a good deal!)
    White 2 Friend code : 1508-0208-9881
    Pokémon X Friend Code: 0275-7830-7079

Quote Originally Posted by shadowF View Post
    I found this interesting, I was looking at the passerby list and someone was saying trading shinies, I decided to trade with them and like that we were able to communicate with him and the cool thing was that he communicated with me by showing pokemon whose nicknames were Got any shinies? and like that we were able to communicate well! in the end I traded my torrent shiny froakie for his shiny girantina which was cool.(I already have a protean shiny froakie, so I thought it was a good deal!)
    Shiny Giratina are kind of worthless considering it was a public event where most people got one...or four.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

The attraction sure is underwhelming.

I was expecting something closer to an actual game, not a glorified prize lottery with horrible odds of getting something other then berries.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    The attraction sure is underwhelming.

I was expecting something closer to an actual game, not a glorified prize lottery with horrible odds of getting something other then berries.
    you're talking about the pokemon lottery?
    if so, the odds aren't that bad, i mean, if you wonder trade for an hour you will have your pc full of pokemon with different ID's
    Pokemon Y
    friend code: 2509-2353-8829
    friend safari type: poison
    friend safari pokemon: cascoon,garbodor, toxicroak

Cool.. as ice

Page 43 of 49 FirstFirst ... 33394041424344454647 ... LastLast