Page 45 of 49 FirstFirst ... 35414243444546474849 LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 1213

Thread: Player Search System (PSS) & Pokémon Global Link (PGL) Thread

Quote Originally Posted by spyroflame0487 View Post
    Someone else apparently did some more digging and downloaded all the images. Cool to see some slightly larger artwork for some stuff like the Strange Souvenir.
    Huh, that's interesting. Since the Strange Souvenir has a x1 next to it in game, it already was implying we could get more than one so I guess this is how we will eventually do just that. If only we knew what the thing actually does...
    Shine bright like a diamond

My FC is 4785-4568-5063. I have a Dark type Friend Safari (Absol - Justified, Crawdaunt - Adaptability, Mightyena - Moxie). If you add me, send me a message with your FC. (Currently looking for Ivysaur and Eevee safaris.)

Emily101's Shiny Chaining Guide (foolproof!)

Someone else apparently did some more digging and downloaded all the images. Cool to see some slightly larger artwork for some stuff like the Strange Souvenir.

I believe they found all the mega stone images (none for anything else besides whats in game and Blazikenite) and also..a Heavy Ball? Dunno if they saw any other of the apricorn balls though, they haven't said. (they're probably just for the GTS record)
    Wow so there's even a couple more mega-stones in there?
    I wonder if any of these have the possibility of getting released in a future 3rd game or w/e as an attraction. It would be REALLY nice though if it was for specifically version-exclusive stones; then opposite games could finally get one they might have wanted.
    Those gems would be GREAT. Plenty of Unburden users would really appreciate them.
    3ds FC: Mystica; 2621-3668-7527
    Safari: Electric; Electabuzz, Parchirisu, Galvantula {partially full}

Art belongs to me
    Preferred Battle Style: Rotation

My precious Fire Gem...

Can't wait to unlock that.
    ~ Return to Hoenn! ~

Quote Originally Posted by Rio! View Post
    Wow so there's even a couple more mega-stones in there?
    Those stones are most likely the same ones belonging to the Eon Duo AKA Latios and Latias.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

I wouldn't take the PGL art as anything other than placeholder; looking through the items, it looks like every item that can be obtained in multiples, including random sh*t like Arceus Plates, the Sinnoh dragons' Orbs, Incenses, those Contest Scarves from 3rd Gen, Cherish Ball, the Relic items, Fossils, etc is on there (though I haven't bothered to cross-check every Mega Stone image to see which ones we don't know exist). Just because it's on there doesn't mean it will ever be obtainable.
    Last edited by Excitable Boy; 15th January 2014 at 5:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    i am this close to editing excitable boy's signature to ITS A JOKE for the next 5 months
    I should make this the signature of both sogeking & excitable boy

I believe they found all the mega stone images (none for anything else besides whats in game and Blazikenite) and also..a Heavy Ball? Dunno if they saw any other of the apricorn balls though, they haven't said. (they're probably just for the GTS record)
    What's the item labelled "6fe339" (the dirt tile thing)? I don't recognize it.

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    I'm more interested in the thing that looks like Diancie wearing sunglasses.
    Looks like a counterpart to the Strange Souvenir.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

never mind the random scoring system, I couldn't even load the stupid balloon game.....

heck I wasn't even able to take the Discount Coupon as the page for it didn't load either.

It's strange, as all the other PGL pages loads up fast.......

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Those stones are most likely the same ones belonging to the Eon Duo AKA Latios and Latias.
    There are three Mega Stones shown, though. Three, not two. One of them, or maybe even all of them, might be currently existing Mega Stone.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Looks like a counterpart to the Strange Souvenir.
    no, wait, I'm a stupid

apparently it's just the Relic Statue

which makes me wonder why Diancie was wearing sunglasses in Unova

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    There are three Mega Stones shown, though. Three, not two. One of them, or maybe even all of them, might be currently existing Mega Stone.
    so you guys are aware that the image whatisface posted is a sampling of all of the images that are actually on there, right

http://www.mediafire.com/download/mb.../PGL+Items.zip

i am this close to editing excitable boy's signature to ITS A JOKE for the next 5 months

Didn't people dump all these images like two months ago?

Which is how we saw the remaining new junk like the discount coupon and fairy gems and such

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    so you guys are aware that the image whatisface posted is a sampling of all of the images that are actually on there, right
    I know, in fact I already downloaded that quite some time ago lol

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Just for the sake of putting a kibosh on looking at all the mega stones, there's 28 of the things
    No new mega stones hiding away in the pgl site

Also echoing

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    What's the item labelled "6fe339" (the dirt tile thing)? I don't recognize it.
    It looks familiar but can't place what it is. It kind of looks like a cracker

Is anyone else unable to log in to the X/Y PGL? It's been saying that the Trainer Club is under 'maintenance' for the last 24 hours, but I can log in to it just fine on pokemon.com...

Edit: IE loads the login fine, but Chrome states it's 'under maintenance'.
    Last edited by RegalReshiram04; 15th January 2014 at 3:34 PM.
    Yu-Gi-Oh! Dueling Network Username: Shining_Sirocco
    TCG Online Username: RegalReshiram04
    Games owned: Pokemon X
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 0533-5734-5317
    Pokemon X Safari Type: Water
    Pokemon X Safari Set: Octillery, Wartortle, Frogadier
    Pokemon X Pokemon Caught: 714
    Pokemon X Shinies: Arash's Mamoswine, Rayquaza (from GTS trade), some PokeBanked Legendaries
    Pokemon X Pokemon Bank Legendaries: All except Mew, Shaymin, Arceus, and Victini

I like trading Meowth to random people. I managed to get Meowth from GTS and now I use to breed the offspring to give the Meowth as gifts, Wonder trade, and such. I have an idea in mind that I would advertise it so I can trade with more people.

Trading though PSS is very handy now.

Quote Originally Posted by RegalReshiram04 View Post
    Is anyone else unable to log in to the X/Y PGL? It's been saying that the Trainer Club is under 'maintenance' for the last 24 hours, but I can log in to it just fine on pokemon.com...
    It works for me fine right now. Maybe you were visiting in the maintenance session that was going between 13th and 14th. But the timeframe was explained in that instance...

Quote Originally Posted by Infinity Edge View Post
    It works for me fine right now. Maybe you were visiting in the maintenance session that was going between 13th and 14th. But the timeframe was explained in that instance...
    I edited my post. It seems to be a Chrome-only issue. I tried this morning at 7:00 AM EST, and it wasn't working.

Edit: I attached a partial screenshot showing the area where the login box usually is.6lRBq.jpg
    Last edited by RegalReshiram04; 15th January 2014 at 4:30 PM.
    Pokemon X Shinies: Arash's Mamoswine, Rayquaza (from GTS trade), some PokeBanked Legendaries
    Pokemon X Pokemon Bank Legendaries: All except Mew, Shaymin, Arceus, and Victini

I edited my post. It seems to be a Chrome-only issue. I tried this morning at 7:00 AM EST, and it wasn't working.

Edit: I attached a partial screenshot showing the area where the login box usually is.6lRBq.jpg
    I see. That seems to be quite an important discovery, if people with Chrome cannot access it. Well, all that I can add is that it works on Firefox.

I see. That seems to be quite an important discovery, if people with Chrome cannot access it. Well, all that I can add is that it works on Firefox.
    Yes, I can support this too. Firefox works just well.

Chrome is evil in Pokemon's eyes. That's all.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

this may sound like the dumbest question ever, but how on earth do you get your items from the PGL? used it for the 1st time today, & i'm hopelessly lost. the user manual on the site is useless...
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

Quote Originally Posted by manniezmoll View Post
    this may sound like the dumbest question ever, but how on earth do you get your items from the PGL? used it for the 1st time today, & i'm hopelessly lost. the user manual on the site is useless...
    Go to the menu where you can find GTS and O-Powes, then choose Game Sync. In that application, choose to connect with Global Link. Then go to a pokecenter and next to the pc there will be a delivery girl.

Go to the menu where you can find GTS and O-Powes, then choose Game Sync. In that application, choose to connect with Global Link. Then go to a pokecenter and next to the pc there will be a delivery girl.
    tried that already, keeps telling me that the Game Sync server is busy...i'm really learning to hate PGL in this gen.

Quote Originally Posted by manniezmoll View Post
    tried that already, keeps telling me that the Game Sync server is busy...i'm really learning to hate PGL in this gen.
    Please Understand.

You should realise that then. What, did you think we all use some secret way to smuggle the items behind nintendo's back?

"Hey, psssst, I'va got sum of dat Pomeg Berry. You want it or not?" lol.
    Last edited by Infinity Edge; 15th January 2014 at 5:59 PM.

Please Understand.

You should realise that then. What, did you think we all use some secret way to smuggle the items behind nintendo's back?
    no need for the snark...like I said, it was my 1st time using the PGL in this gen. I don't know what maintenance times are or anything about it yet. I thought I was doing something wrong, thanks for the info you did give. I'll just give it some time & try again later to access it.

I submitted a Support ticket, and they suggested I clear my browser's cache. The nerve!

But it actually worked. :P

I dunno if it's Chrome-related; I use Chrome, and I was screwing around with it last night. It took about twenty seconds to load, but it otherwise worked fine.

So has anyone figured out how the Balloon game actually scores things? I've gotten little out of hunting for small/fast balloons, and randomly got a 100 for alternating Whimsicott and Emolga balloons (this never worked again).

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

I really wish you could disable those annoying pop ups in the PSS that try and get you to use some of the other PSS features.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Page 45 of 49 FirstFirst ... 35414243444546474849 LastLast