Page 36 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Thread: Player Search System (PSS) & Pokémon Global Link (PGL) Thread

Quote Originally Posted by sarysa View Post
    This also affects non-GTS trades. I have to go offline to trade dittos between my two 3DSes. grr...
    So it's looking like if we want to use Masuda Method, we have to use foreign Pokemon of the same species now :/
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Quote Originally Posted by ebevan91 View Post
    So it's looking like if we want to use Masuda Method, we have to use foreign Pokemon of the same species now :/
    With any luck it's only temporary. Dittos are by far the most popular trading stock...maybe they had to shut it off temporarily due to request processing time with the high volume? (until they update the system to handle it more efficiently)

Completely baseless speculation, but give me a better hypothesis.
    3DS Friend Code (ENG): 3136-6780-3137 (ImNotThe1% / sarysa) [X] {Charmelion, Fletchinder, Growlithe}
    3DS Friend Code (JPN): 2766-9208-3979 (サリサ / サリサ) [Y] {Machoke, Pancham, Tyrogue}

sarysa's Japanese 4-stat IV breds. Current offerings: SPATK Growlithe, Arena Trap Attack Diglett, Speed Togepi, SPATK Eevee, Timid Eevee, Tank Bulbasaur with Giga Drain, Inner Focus Speed Abra (ready-made 5-stat available for your ready-made 5-stat!)

sarysa the noob's annotated battle videos!

Quote Originally Posted by sarysa View Post
    With any luck it's only temporary. Dittos are by far the most popular trading stock...maybe they had to shut it off temporarily due to request processing time with the high volume? (until they update the system to handle it more efficiently)

Completely baseless speculation, but give me a better hypothesis.
    You could be right. I searched for a Ditto the other day and I must've went through over 100 of them before giving up. Everybody wants Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, Mewtwo, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres for one.

Then I turn off special Pokemon or whatever it says, and still there were so many!
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Guys, if you wish to exchange 3DS Friend Codes, please use our Official Friend Safari Exchange Thread.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Anyone else getting a bunch of low level "early game" Pokes via WonderTrade? I must be getting unlucky...

I've emptied a box of 4IV Ghastlys and got mostly Pidgeys, Flabebes, and other random Pokes. >_>
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: Kami 1349-5696-3132

Playing Pokemon X:
    Name: Kami

Proud Owner of:
    Shiny Hasty Protean Froakie with 31/22/31/31/31/31
    Shiny Timid Ghastly with 31/14/31/31/31/31 and 6IV's
    Shiny Brave Honedge with 31/31/31/24/31/00
    Shiny Impish Furfrou with 31/31/31/X/31/31 (M) and 6IV's (F)
    Shiny Timid Volt Absorb Jolteon with 31/X/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice)
    Shiny Bold Cute Charm Sylveon with 31/22/31/31/31/31
    Shiny Jolly Tyrunt with 31/31/31/31/23/31
    Shiny Timid Infiltrator Noibat with 31/14/23/31/31/31

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKami View Post
    Anyone else getting a bunch of low level "early game" Pokes via WonderTrade? I must be getting unlucky...

I've emptied a box of 4IV Ghastlys and got mostly Pidgeys, Flabebes, and other random Pokes. >_>
    No, that's people being lazy assholes anonymously.

It's considered lucky to not get that.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKami View Post

Those are finally becoming a little less common for me. I really hate Bunnelby right now. :I
    3ds FC: Mystica; 2621-3668-7527
    Safari: Electric; Electabuzz, Parchirisu, Galvantula {partially full}

Art belongs to me
    Preferred Battle Style: Rotation

Guys, if you are looking for a certain Pokemon and wish to trade, please use the Official Gen 6 Trade Forum.

I enjoy trading with the new system but today have had some issues with trainers spamming me with trade requests just so they can show off their pokemon. I wish that the PSS allowed us to block requests from certain players :/
    I have claimed Cinccino

3DS FC: 0490-5333-1258
    Grass Type Safari:
    Tangela, Sawsbuck, Quilladin

I'm getting a little frustrated with this "Logging in to the Pokémon Global Link. Please wait. This could take up to 20 seconds" message that has been idling for the last 30 minutes.

*crunch*

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

Quote Originally Posted by Profesco View Post
    I'm getting a little frustrated with this "Logging in to the Pokémon Global Link. Please wait. This could take up to 20 seconds" message that has been idling for the last 30 minutes.

*crunch*
    its the opposite for me, That only shows for a second, but it doesn't log me in!
    Darkness is just a friend you can't see!
    3DS FC: 4227 - 0729 - 3560

My ASB Profile

All I've gotten on Wonder Trade is low level early game Pokemon. Maybe a few extras from people who were breeding something, but nothing that good. I haven't Wonder Traded since reading about that potential Bad Egg problem. I really should have nothing to worry about though, I'd just hate for something to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Puma Italia View Post
    All I've gotten on Wonder Trade is low level early game Pokemon. Maybe a few extras from people who were breeding something, but nothing that good. I haven't Wonder Traded since reading about that potential Bad Egg problem. I really should have nothing to worry about though, I'd just hate for something to happen.
    You don't need to worry about that Bad egg thing at all really, the chances of actually getting it is slim to none(but there's so few reports and no real proof, I'm having a hard time believing it even exists.). I think you'll have better luck finding a Shiny Pokemon with Pokerus....that or the lottery.
    Besides the only video reporting it is from that one guy. He doesn't even show is game even though he has a webcam. Quality really doesn't matter it's at least some kind of credibility of this glitch besides him just sitting there talking about it. I say glitch because he posted it a day after the games release literally no one has hacked the games to put Pokemon in yet(besides that one person that found the other legendaries/latias/latios mega-forms).
    The whole discussion about this Mystery Zone egg makes it really hard to believe in when there's really no hard proof to support it just peoples word. I think if this was real then I'm pretty sure a lot more people would be seeing it, not just this small hand full claiming to have it.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

Hellow,

I have registered to the global link my pokemon y game sync id without problem,
    But I have also pokemon x and when I'm try to register the game sync id it's tell: "You have entered an invalid Game Sync ID. Please check your game and try again." I've checked and everything is ok with the game, it's the same region (I've bought the copy of pokemon x+pokemon y and the Nintendo 3ds system at the same store all at once)
    please help me with that problem

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonlovr View Post
    Hellow,

I have registered to the global link my pokemon y game sync id without problem,
    But I have also pokemon x and when I'm try to register the game sync id it's tell: "You have entered an invalid Game Sync ID. Please check your game and try again." I've checked and everything is ok with the game, it's the same region (I've bought the copy of pokemon x+pokemon y and the Nintendo 3ds system at the same store all at once)
    please help me with that problem
    Make sure that every letter in the code is exactly what the game shows. You might have an incorrect letter.

Wondertrade has been very lucky for me yesterday. I got around 10 4IV Pokemon and some 5IV ones - and from Japan too! Thanks to that generous Japanese person, my planned shiny Gastly MM hunt will go smoothly
    Looking for ANY legit Diancie! I have various things for trade. Please PM/VM if you have one.

FC: 5284 2722 8575

P o k e m o n A l p h a S a p p h i r e

Spoiler:- personality tests, quiz results etc.:

I hope they will come with a patch that adds features to the PSS;
    Blocking individual people and adding the checkboxes to globally block trade and/or battle.
    Join my Roleplay Forum?

Spoiler:- Shinies I'm after:

Quote Originally Posted by Artnerd View Post
    I hope they will come with a patch that adds features to the PSS;
    Blocking individual people and adding the checkboxes to globally block trade and/or battle.
    It would be nice if they also could stop sending me prompts. Yes, I know I can do Wonder Trades. Yes, I know I can battle my friends or passerby...

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    Make sure that every letter in the code is exactly what the game shows. You might have an incorrect letter.
    every letter in the code is exactly what the game shows for sure.
    i've tested many times. what can be wrong?

Got lucky in Wondertrade today,so far got a binacle with 4 31 IVs,
    and a hidden ability Eevee.

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    It's considered lucky to not get that.
    ....Volcarona, Lucario, Bagon, Fletchling, Floette, Growlithe, and a Skiddo. I got pretty lucky 6/7 times. I honestly don't know what people thought Wonder Trade would be.

Six Generations / One Team
        Spoiler:- My Shinies:

I have got some 4 IV Pokemon which is pretty cool

3DS friend code: 1478-4001-3509

I would love to link up with people!
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    It's a whole new world we live in,
    It's a whole new way to see,
    It's a whole new place,
    With a brand new attitude
    But you still gotta catch 'em all
    And be the best that you can be!

It might just be me, but I have been getting better trades over wonder trade closer to midnight. A lot of the people I have traded with have also come back with some nice trades from their safari hunts as well. I have been having problems with the chat feature though. Anyone else have that same issue?

The majority of Japanese players are going to be playing around that time, and I've found they tend to be more generous about handing out high IV Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    The majority of Japanese players are going to be playing around that time, and I've found they tend to be more generous about handing out high IV Pokemon.
    Yeah they have been nice to give out great IV Pokémon. I got these goodies from Wonder Trade:

Modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 Rotom
    x/31/31/31/x/31 Goomy
    Jolly 31/31/x/x/31/31 Meditite

I might have missed a couple of others but these are the ones that are the big ones I received.

Page 36 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast